4

Du Siyin was still in a trance, Du Miaoyan kept running to Du Siyin's yard to ridicule.

How glorious is the gift of marriage to a man's family. In the past, his wife's family paid more attention to it. In the future, if the wife wants to accept a child, he must also take special consideration of Zhengjun's wishes. He didn't look at himself on the husband, he was worthy!

He was just a husband who was divorced and no one wanted.

"How yin and yang is the third brother, this imperial decree is not yours, and I am also the one who married the Queen of Zhenbei, not you."

Du Siyin was upset for a while and even forgot to be a little boy, and went straight back.

Du Miaoyan flushed her small face with anger, stretched out her scallion jade finger to point to Du Siyin, wanted to scold but couldn't get mad: "You—you—"

"Don't forget, you're just a money-loser who has been returned. Miss Lu Jia would rather chase after a humble, ugly, unsalted merchant who would look down on you. Which woman would pick up the broken things that others don't want!

You are proud now. I heard that the prince of the town kills people all the year round and the blood is terrifying. If she knows that she is forced to marry a torn shoe worn by someone else, guess she will break your neck on the spot! "

Snapped--

Du Miaoyan's face was beaten to the side, and Du Siyin's hands trembling on his side.

Chastity is the most important thing for men in the world. There have been many rumors about the Lu family's retiring from marriage. If this is the case, how will he treat himself in the future if it is still spread from Du Mansion?

"How can the son of the Du family say such unbearable words? If it is spread out, let outsiders think about my son of the Du family's upbringing. The eldest brother is the father. I am teaching you instead of my father."

Du Miaoyan turned her face fiercely, her eyes were red, and his anger made him look more beautiful, but Du Siyin only felt that his face was hateful.

"How dare you hit me!"

"I'm going to tell dad--"

Du Miaoyan covered her face and ran away, Du Siyin fell on the stool, his face pale.

His little servant Chan'er was anxious to cry, "Young Master, what should I do? Third Young Master must go to tell the Lord!"

Du Siyin comforted him: "It's okay, it's okay, this matter is with me."

"Not to mention the imperial decree today. Even if he wants to insult me, he has to hesitate." Du Siyin muttered to himself.

Sure enough, Du Miaoyan was with his father after a while, and this Du Fu Zhengjun came menacingly behind him. Bai Fang also brought two big waist rounds, and came with a woman-like father.

"Du Siyin, hello, you dare to beat your brother before you marry into the Zhenbian Palace. If I don't teach you, others think that Young Master Du is such an arrogant, unscrupulous brother!"

Du Siyin knew that he was very emotional today. In normal times, he was absolutely unwilling to provoke this family. He was not happy for his biological mother, and he would suffer anyway, and he would not be quiet.

But things have developed into this, and he can't help but want to calm down.

"Before the lord came to scold me, why didn't he ask the third brother what he did?"

Du Siyin turned to look at his little servant Chan'er, and said, "You tell the lord, what did the third son say?"

Chan'er knelt down with a thump, and didn't dare to look up at the person, and said pantingly: "The third son said, that the second son was divorced, it is no one, no one wants the broken shoes! Also, the king of the town. The world daughter will definitely break the second son's neck."

If The World Sees Gentlenessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें