11

Xu Ting took Du Siyin and left. Chan'er was trying to follow, but was stopped by Lutang.

There were a lot of people on Twelve Bridge Street. In just a short while, Xu Ting and Du Siyin had already melted into the crowd. Chan'er stomped anxiously and asked Lutang: "Why are you stopping me? You can't catch up with the son!" "

Lutang was surprised at Chan'er's lack of insight. But she didn't show it. Instead, after Cicada's anger had passed, she asked, "Do you want to play?"

Cicada: "No! I'm going to find the son."

Lutang frowned, and directly grabbed Chan'er's forearm and walked to the other side. Chan'er yelled anxiously, "What do you want to do?"

Lutang: "Shinu and Du Gongzi should not want to be disturbed."

Only then did Chan'er calm down, and Lutang also let go of him.

Boys and girls, and small merchants and vendors filled the entire Twelve Bridge Street. Xu Ting and Du Siyin were walking side by side, keeping a polite and awkward distance when they first met.

Suddenly, Du Siyin was squeezed by the crowd. Xu Ting quickly supported him with his eyesight, and after making him stand firm, he naturally took his hand.

Du Siyin didn't dare to look at Xu Ting, his chin dropped lower, revealing the reddish pinna.

The corner of Xu Ting's mouth rose slightly, and he didn't speak, so he led Du Siyin away.

Sure enough, the heat on Du Siyin's face finally subsided, slowly relaxed, and began to secretly observe Xu Ting.

Of course Xu Ting noticed his gaze and didn't break it, pretending to be unaware and let Du Siyin take a peek.

The two walked to a small sugar man's stall, Xu Ting took Du Siyin to a stop and asked, "Do you want a sugar man?"

The stall owner saw that there was a business coming to the door, and advertised it vigorously, "Buy a sugar man, my sugar man is sweet, and they have everything else!"

Several sugar people have been inserted in the front of the stall. To meet the occasion, there are special cowherd and weaver girls, as well as various small animals. Not to mention, the craftsmanship of this stall owner is good, whether it is the cowherd and weaver girl or the butterfly goldfish, they are all vivid.

"What do you want?" Xu Ting asked Du Siyin following the stall owner's words.

"How about a magpie?" Du Siyin thought for a while and said softly to Xu Ting.

Today is the Chinese Valentine's Day, the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl meet on the magpie bridge, and the sugar man who bought a magpie is also very suitable.

Xu Ting turned his head and told the stall owner: "Thank you to draw a magpie."

The stall owner said happily: "Good!"

I saw the movement of the stall owner's hands running smoothly, and within a short time, a magpie drawn by sugar silk took shape.

The stall owner glued it to the stick and handed it to Xu Ting, "Guest, five cents!"

Xu Ting took it, handed the sugar man to Du Siyin, and then took out five copper plates from his waist to the stall owner.

Knowing that he was going to visit Twelve Bridge Street tonight, Xu Ting specifically asked the accountant for a useful copper plate.

Leading Du Siyin out of the stall, Du Siyin held the sugar man, trying to ask: "Is it only one? Don't you want me?"

Xu Ting replied: "I don't like sweets, I originally planned to buy them for you."