9

In Bai Fang's heart, the dowry given to Du Siyin was already his blood. If Du Siyin was not given the marriage, he had to marry into the Zhenbian Palace in full view, but to marry any daughter, even the tenth of the dowry. He will not give one.

The good things in Du Mansion are for his son Miaoyan, Du Siyin's son, why should he fight with his Miaoyan!

Knowing that there is nothing good about fighting with the cheeky Bai Fang, it is easy to provoke a sorrow, Du Siyin went directly over Bai Fang to find Du Gan.

For so many years under Bai Fang's self-protection, those methods are not unfamiliar to Du Siyin. On the contrary, he is still very skilled. These skills are the basis for a man to live well in the back house, and he has to know it.

Du Siyin put a little **** juice on his hand and rubbed his eyes, and then blocked her back under Du Gan.

"Mother..."

As soon as Du Gan came back, he saw his long-neglected son looking at him with red eyes, as if he had suffered some great grievances and wanted to ask his mother for protection.

For a while, Du Gan couldn't help but soften. She may not like Yan Xiu, but what Du Siyin said is her son. Now this son is about to get married and leave home, and there is still some feeling of cherishment.

"What's the matter? You are almost married, and you are embroidering your wedding dress not happily. Why are you crying?"

Of course, Du Siyin saw Du Gan's softheartedness, and immediately struck the iron while it was hot. Two drops of tears flowed out of his eyes. He knelt in front of Du Gan and said sadly: "Mother, I beg you to leave your father's things to the child. Father go early. Siyin married someone, and only these thoughts are left."

Du Gan frowned and asked distressedly: "What the **** is going on?"

Du Siyin said so vaguely, he certainly would not personally accuse Bai Fang, Bai Fang's weight in Du Gan's heart is far greater than him, he can't find himself uncomfortable.

The specific content is appropriate for others.

So An Qingyi, who is next to Du Siyin, said righteously: "Master Du, the father of the son, Min Jiaqing, has something in the dowry that the entire capital knows. These are all left to the son by Min Jiaqing. But you see, In the dowry list that Lord Bai brought, there was nothing from Lord Min Jiaqing."

Du Gan took the list and took a look. She didn't know exactly how much Min Jiaqing's dowry was, but she was impressed even if she just glanced at the rare treasures in it.

What's more, she can't understand the flowery pearl hairpin jewelry on the dowry, but the shop is too high on the table. If these dowries are taken to the town's palace, wouldn't it make the dignified mansion completely lost!

The whole capital watched the marriage of the town's palace and Du's palace. Even if the dowry of the town's palace was not as good as the wedding ceremony of the town's palace, it was not inferior.

Du Gan suddenly became angry. He knew that Bai Fang was from a low birth and had not read any books, but he did not expect that his eyesight was so short-sighted.

Du Gan darkened his face, took the list in his hand, and said to Du Siyin, "Don't cry, my mother will decide this matter for you."

Speaking of Du Gan, he went straight to Bai Fang's yard with a black face. Du Siyin wiped a tear from his eyes, looked at each other with An Qing, and followed Du Gan step by step.

Bai Fang heard the little waiter inform Du Gan that he was coming into the yard, and hurried out to greet him, and said softly, "The wife's master is back?"