44

In the past two days, Xu Mei and Xu Yue were punished to carry out male training in the camp. Du Siyin was also lazy and took this opportunity to stay in the tent and did not go out to socialize.

After all, he always meets with those princes. Hearing what they say, you must give birth to a daughter as soon as possible.

Except for him, Xu Ting did not attend to the king or share the room, and the frequency between the two of them was not low. Why was there no movement at all?

Du Siyin couldn't help but stroked his lower abdomen.

Forget it, it's only two months, don't worry. Children depend on fate.

"Men have four elements, one is the ethics of the husband, the second is the language of the husband... the husband's language, you don't need to argue for words..."

"Yeah." Du Siyin nodded, "Xiaoyue has a good back, Meier, it's up to you."

Xu Mei said with a bitter face, "Brother-in-law, can't you do it?"

Du Siyin: "Okay."

Xu Mei was surprised instantly, "Really?"

"Walking with me, brother-in-law cares for you and can make you fool around, but don't think that I will help you lie to your sister."

"Brother-in-law, you hate it." Xu Mei said spoiledly, reluctantly carrying it on his back and carrying it on his back. Xu Mei didn't know what was thinking, and suddenly asked: "Brother-in-law, I heard that you have read all books, right? "

"There are so many books in the world, who would dare to read them?" Du Siyin replied with a tea cup in his hand.

"Then brother-in-law, what books have you read?"

Xu Yue also looked at Du Siyin seriously, as if he was very interested in this topic.

I have to say that Xu Mei and Xu Yue both worship Du Siyin. As soon as Du Siyin married into the Zhenbian Palace, he was uniquely favored by his wife and his elders treated him well, so that no man would not envy him with the same fate as a winner in life.

And after Du Siyin married Xu Ting, the rumors about him died down, and all Xu Mei and Xu Yue could hear were Du Siyin's excellent compliments for his talents.

They all felt that it was precisely because Du Siyin was so good and outstanding that their sister loved him so much. So I was curious about Du Siyin's most prestigious talent.

Xu Mei told Xu Yue more than once, if only he could find a wife like his sister like Du Siyin in the future.

"Brother-in-law has read books that women are allowed to read?"

Although Xu Mei and Xu Yue were born in the royal palace, the Xu family is not a scholarly family, but a general. They don't pay much attention to the education of men. As long as they are proficient in writing and learning, they can learn about men's training.

In addition, they are only concubines, and their biological father is neither from a family like Han Zhi, nor from the royal family like Du Siyin's father. Of course, he cannot give them a good education.

Du Siyin laughed and explained gently: "There is no book in this world that only allows women to read this. As long as it is a book, you can read it and learn the truth from the book.

The saint said, "Think twice before acting." This is what the book teaches. When you rashly insist on riding your own horse, have you ever thought about the consequences, huh? "

The two immediately obediently bowed their heads and confessed their mistakes, but after a while, Xu Mei retorted, "That's not right, like "Men's Training", only men watch it!"