31

Xu Ting went back to the mansion on a mission, and met the people who asked casually: "Has the young master come back?"

The little waiter bowed his knees and saluted, and replied, "The young master has just returned."

Xu Ting nodded and immediately went to Qingfengyuan, but he was hit by a scene where Du Siyin became angry.

"Shuqin, go and invite the lord!"

"Why are you asking Dad to come here?" Xu Ting walked over and grabbed Du Siyin's waist, asking suspiciously.

As soon as Du Siyin heard Xu Ting's voice, his sharp aura instantly softened, as if the domineering Young Lord was not him, and he was taken aback by Xu Ting.

Xu Ting turned to look at Zhu Yuanyuan, who was kneeling on the ground and crying, and asked flatly, "What's the matter with you?"

Zhu Yuanyuan's eyes immediately burst into more tears. In order to win Xu Ting's pity, Du Siyin didn't want him to talk to Xu Ting. Anxiously, a crystal teardrop fell on Xu Ting's hand.

A man's tears are weapons, wouldn't he use it? Du Siyin absolutely does not allow Zhu Yuanyuan to preemptively.

Sure enough, how could Xu Ting care about Zhu Yuanyuan? She pulled Du Siyin over to face her face to face, wiped off the tears in Du Siyin's eyes with one hand, frowned and asked, "What's wrong? He made you wronged?"

Zhu Yuanyuan was so anxious that Du Siyin had only shed a tear, so why did Xu Ting turn to Du Siyin's side?

Du Siyin pushed Xu Ting's hand away, turning his face away, "Since the wife's owner is happy with his cousin, why should he care about my grievances?"

"The wife's owner agreed to accept my cousin and enter the room, but I only heard the heir. Why should my cousin think that I am a villain who beats a mandarin duck? I am just a jealous notoriety?"

A look of a little temperament--

Xu Ting laughed.

Du Siyin was like this on the surface, and he was clear in his heart! The man is appropriately jealous and coquettish, charming and attractive, which woman remembers the vixen outside.

But Xu Ting didn't look at Zhu Yuanyuan from start to finish! Where is the love between the two?

He smiled, but since Xu Ting hadn't said that he had done it at all, it was Zhu Yuanyuan who lied and didn't know what to do to find Du Siyin unhappy.

Xu Ting didn't look at Zhu Yuanyuan at all, and only coaxed Du Siyin, "My cousin and I have never seen each other alone. Then the two love each other, Siyin is too worried."

"Cousin!" Zhu Yuanyuan really couldn't help crying this time.

"My uncle and cousin live in the house for a long time, I'm afraid it will affect the cousin's reputation. It's not appropriate. I will let my father find a house to put my uncle and cousin out.

Xu Ting comforted Du Siyin and said, "Okay, let's go back to Qingfeng Academy."

Du Siyin was obediently led by Xu Ting, Shuqin and Chan'er followed, Xu Ting called a small waiter and told him to take Zhu Yuan Yuan back.

Zhu Yuanyuan realized in horror that he was finished! With tears on his face, he will be beaten to death by Xu Lan...

Back at the Qingfengyuan, Du Siyin didn't want to pay attention to Xu Ting. If he pretended to be when he confronted Zhu Yuanyuan just now, but after being comforted by Xu Ting, his little emotions could not be suppressed.