10

After the days entered July, it was Qixi Festival in a blink of an eye. The town's palace meant that they wanted to take this opportunity to let Xu Ting and Du Siyin meet.

Etiquette has strict requirements on men, and big sons like Du Siyin can't go out and show their faces at all.

Meet the lover? If you catch it, you will be immersed in a pig cage.

But no matter how strict etiquette is, Qixi is an exception. Qixi Festival is also known as the Boy's Day. On this day, men will not be insulted but encouraged when they go out. Therefore, Qixi Festival is another way for men to meet the people they like. Day is a Valentine's Day that is passionate and ends with a gift.

After learning the meaning of the king's mansion in the town, Du Siyin became a little at a loss. It was noon on the Qixi Festival, he should dress up, and opened the cabinet with clothes. Du Siyin took this one and felt too plain, holding that one. Du Siyin felt too glamorous and vulgar, and I couldn't find a satisfactory one, Du Siyin was anxious!

"My son, these are all beautiful!" Chan'er held the clothes Du Siyin took out, very puzzled. In his eyes, Du Siyin could not wear any clothes he wanted to wear. Up.

Shuqin reached out and took out a pink skirt and said to Du Siyin, "Master, what do you think of this one?"

"Is this all right?" Du Siyin took it and asked uncertainly.

Shuqin smiled and said: "This one was only sent a few days ago. It is fashionable, and the color is neither plain nor gorgeous. There are lanterns tonight. The colors in the lights are the most chic and elegant. The son must look good on it."

Du Siyin was moved by the words and said, "Let's do this."

Shuqin and Shuqi smiled at each other, their eyes narrowed. They knew that if Shuqin hadn't made up his mind, I'm afraid Du Siyin would not be satisfied with the clothes that were given to the lord and noble monarch from the palace.

It's not that the clothes are not good-looking, but that the person I'm going to see tonight is special.

After a while, Du Siyin changed his clothes and came out. This dress was newly delivered. He hadn't worn it yet. This upper body was really bright and beautiful.

Shuqin hurriedly pulled him, "My son, come put on makeup."

Chan'er and Shuqi also hurried over. Shuqi was carefully squeezed aside by Chan'er, but he was not annoyed. Instead, he stood behind and picked up Du Siyin's hair. He said jokingly: "We will let our girl tonight. Look straight."

Du Siyin couldn't help blushing. It happened that Shuqin swept the rouge on him. He didn't know if it was the color of rouge or something else.

"My son, what do you want to put in a bun?"

Du Siyin thought for a while and said, "You can make up your mind."

In these respects, Du Siyin is certainly not as good as the specially trained Shuqin Shuqi who came out of the palace.

Shuqi also knew that this would be the case, so even though he asked, his hand was already moving, and Chan'er found the jewelry from the dressing table and put it on Du Siyin.

Where are Du Siyin's jewellery and which ones he likes the most? Shuqin and Shuqi, which have just arrived, are definitely not as well known to him, and Chan'er is never allowed to touch them. This is his scope of service.

With three pairs of skillful hands, Du Siyin was finally dressed up. It looked like a simple dress for an appointment, but it was full of gentlemen's care and joy.