47

"Oh, the second brother-in-law is here first!" The great emperor, Zhengjun, arrived one step late, raising her voice in greeting.

Recently, the maiden was recuperating in the mansion without leaving the house. The great emperor was proud of the spring breeze, and the great emperor Zhengjun followed and exhaled, feeling that the feng shui took turns, and she felt very happy.

"What happened to the second sister's injury? The affairs of this court are really tiring, and the great majesty is exhausted every time he comes back these days.

But the second brother-in-law, don't worry. When you go back, tell the second sister that even if she is tired, her emperor will take care of the things that the mother emperor explained, so that the second sister can rest assured. "

There was resentment hidden in the smile of Tai Nu Zhengjun, and fire almost burst out in his eyes, and he cursed in his heart: The villain is determined!

But anyway, he couldn't lose his momentum.

"Thank you, brother-in-law, for your concern. The maiden's injury has been cured. I believe it won't take long for the elder sister. There are so many and cumbersome affairs in the DPRK and China. It is necessary to be as experienced as the maiden to do it smoothly.

When the two were fighting, Du Siyin drank tea in silence, but it was strange that there was not a trace of anxiety in the expression of the Tainu Zhengjun. Could it be that the Tainu's legs could really be fully raised?

In the evening, all these elegant guests were finally sent away, and Du Siyin got on the carriage and returned to the town's palace.

At this time Xu Ting hadn't returned, and the kitchen hadn't been ready for dinner, Du Siyin went to lie down and rest for a while.

In the evening, Xu Ting came back. Du Siyin lay down for half an hour, waking up facing the setting sun leaning into the window, feeling a little at a loss.

At this time, Xu Ting pushed the door in, and directly hugged Du Siyin from the soft collapse, and the feeling of hurting the spring and sad autumn in Du Siyin's heart immediately disappeared.

"Would you like to sleep again? Tell my father that we are eating in our yard, it's okay."

"No, don't let Dad watch the jokes."

Xu Ting put him down.

At the dinner table, Han Zhi said: "The wedding day in Lu Mansion is set. In the twelfth lunar month, will you two go there?"

Han Zhi has received the invitation from the Lu Mansion. This is only the first invitation. The final date may be changed. The main purpose of this invitation is to announce that the second lady of the Lu Mansion is about to tie a good relationship.

Han Zhi would ask this because of Du Siyin's sake. After all, he and Lu Zhilan had a marriage contract, although now it is completely nonsense.

But when Xu Ting married Du Siyin, Lu Zhilan didn't come. If Du Siyin didn't want to go, he could not go.

"Is it Lu Zhilan and Mo Zi'an?" Like Du Siyin, Xu Ting also thought of what happened in the paddock.

"I also heard about it in Qingya Xiaoyuan today," Du Siyin said.

"Don't go." Xu Ting said in a final word.

Du Siyin didn't want to go either, he believed that Lu Zhilan and Mo Zi'an would not be happy to see them, especially himself, so why bother to be boring.

"Well, in that case, I can go with your mother then."

Du Siyin and Xu Ting were unwilling to go, but Lu Zhilan and Mo Zi'an wanted them to come, and they didn't know what kind of psychology they came from.