12

His eyes were facing each other, Du Siyin's face turned pale for an instant, and the two people opposite weren't Lu Zhilan or Mo Zi'an who else!

When Lu Zhilan saw Xu Ting, her expression instantly sank, apparently she still remembered the hatred of living on the cloud that day.

It was Mo Zi'an who said hello first, "Xu Shinv, Master Du."

There was such an exclamation from all around, no wonder! They were also surprised that someone was so good at Kung Fu. If it was Xu Ting, the first daughter of the town, it would not be surprising.

Xu Shinv, the daughter of Wang Xuxun in the town, is of course great kung fu!

Everyone suddenly felt admiration.

I used to slander Mo Zi'an on the cloud, and now they have snatched their lanterns. The new hatred and the old hatred made Lu Zhilan even more disgusted with Xu Ting, and said unceremoniously: "Xu Shinv, that is our lantern, you It would be too much to **** it directly."

Xu Ting was simply inexplicable. At the same time, she felt Du Siyin's tight body instantly, which reminded her of Lu Zhilan's harm to Du Siyin, and her mood was very unhappy.

"Miss Lu, you must speak with a sense of proportion. It is not the work of a gentleman to slander people without speaking. The river lantern is my prize, and everyone present can testify."

"Right right! This river lantern was obviously won by Xu Shinv!"

"We can all see it!"

The people around them all agreed, but they witnessed Xu Ting's exquisite craftsmanship. They hit the bullseye with one arrow, and of course they were willing to support Xu Ting.

Everyone said that. Lu Zhilan also knew that he had no reason to blame Xu Ting. He was a little bit ashamed and furious. She looked at the stall owner and asked, "You have clearly agreed to sell the river lantern to us. This lady even paid three times the high price. Why hang out this river lantern as a color?"

The stall owner complained and didn't give it away. She didn't expect anyone to win this river lantern. Lu Zhilan and Mo Zian had indeed agreed to buy this river lantern, and they paid three times the price, but it would take a while. Just come to get it.

After all, holding the river lantern is not convenient to play.

The stall owner should put away this river lantern, because she had promised to sell it to Lu Zhilan, but she couldn't bear the flow of customers attracted by this river lantern, thinking that no one would win it, so she didn't put it away.

Who would have thought that Xu Ting came and won He Deng with an arrow. The stall owner dared not give it. She could only wait for Xu Ting and Du Siyin to leave, and Lu Zhilan and Mo Zi'an came over, and she pretended that someone used higher The price is bought away.

She is a small trader, and these ladies in the capital insist on buying, she can't do it right, Lu Zhilan and Mo Zian can't blame her.

Never thought of a little back, Xu Ting and Lu Zhilan ran into it directly!

The stall owner regrets it very much now. She knew she would not be greedy for that little bargain, so she should think carefully!

A princely daughter of the town, a daughter of Lu Shangshu, none of them can offend her, the stall owner can only bite the bullet and say: "I'm very sorry, Miss Lu, although I promised you in advance, but we just said it verbally. , Seeing that Miss Lu hasn't been here for a long time, the villain is worried that Miss Lu will look at other river lanterns again. After all, there are many lanterns on Twelfth Bridge Street that are better than those of the villain.