21

"The emperor is here--"

"The Queen Mother is here—"

With the two loud announcements from the female officials, the current emperor and queen mother took their seats, which also indicated that the Mid-Autumn Palace Banquet had officially begun.

Xu Ting and Du Siyin sat together, and the table in front was filled with moon cakes, melons, fruits, and pastries.

Of course, there are wine and side dishes that go with wine, all of which are very refined and expensive, but they seem to be appetizing.

No one expects to be full at such a banquet, all palaces eat their meals in their own palaces before they come to the banquet.

Du Siyin also ate in the Queen Mother Palace. He asked Xu Ting in a low voice, "Changning, have you eaten with the Seventh Empress?"

Xu Ting is healthy, and it doesn't matter if he misses two meals, so he said, "It won't get in the way."

When she said this, Du Siyin knew that she hadn't eaten it, and lightly took a piece of moon cake from the table in front of him.

Mooncakes don't have to be hot, but they can be eaten this way.

"You eat this cushion first. If you want to drink later, it's not good to have nothing in your stomach."

The emperor was sitting on the highest level in the front, with the queen on the left and the noble emperor on the right, which shows the status of these two men in the emperor's heart.

The position of the queen mother is side by side with the emperor, and below are the emperor's harem beauties and the princes, as well as the royal family members.

At this banquet, Xu Ting recognized all the royal family members at once.

The most important thing is the grown-up emperors, the big emperor Yan Yunjin, the prince Yan Yunchen, the fourth emperor Yan Yuntong and the seven emperor Yan Yunshu.

The emperor stood high and announced: "The hour is right, let's start."

The graceful singing and dancing suddenly flowed into the open space, and the sound of the silk and bamboo orchestra was as intoxicating as the moonlight.

Everything is depressed in autumn, but there are many plants in the imperial garden, and there are even palace servants who change ornamental plants seasonally. It is absolutely impossible for the emperor to see a desolate imperial garden.

In case the emperor is in a bad mood, he directly chops off many people's heads.

Therefore, with the refreshing night breeze, there is a faint fragrance of flowers.

After a wave of singing and dancing, the eighth prince Yan Ming attended with his head high and said to perform a dance for the emperor, "I wish the mother of the emperor Haiyan Heqing, the people live and work in peace and contentment, and enjoy a round of bright moon."

The emperor was pleased to hear it, and immediately approved, and praised Yan Ming.

Yan Ming immediately went to change his dance clothes, and was then walked out by a group of dancers and stars.

The sluggish music sounded, and Yan Ming danced his soft and slender waist along with the music, with a moving posture and a moving color. He deserves to be Lijun's son.

All the women kept their straight eyes, after all, this was the emperor's son.

Lijun sat on the table and looked at the son of Central Xianwu with a smile, as if she didn't know how much contempt was hidden under the decent smiles of other people in the harem.