48

Xu Ting seldom would be that wayward, but in the end she took Du Siyin away. When Han Zhi saw the letter she left, he scolded her for the stinky girl.

So when the guard commander saw the white and tender woman next to the king's daughter and the commander of the patrol department, he was stunned.

"Command Xu, this..."

Xu Ting said directly: "He is my adviser and you don't need to be responsible."

In addition to the eight hundred guards allocated by the emperor, Xu Ting also brought his own guards, including Lutang and Red Maple.

This guard was brought back from Suizhou by Xu Ting. It was her own soldier, and even Xu Xun could not command it. This time I went to pick up the genius doctor He Jiuxian. Xu Ting had predicted that it might not go well. The emperor's guards were very powerful, but she still trusted the people she had hand-tuned|taught.

What's more, he also brought Du Siyin, of course, he must be careful.

After gathering, they set off. When they were out of the city, they met Yan Yunshu.

Xu Ting immediately stopped the team.

Yan Yunshu stepped forward and gave Xu Ting a courtesy directly, "Xu Ting, please be sure to bring the genius doctor back, my emperor sister's legs will depend on you."

Xu Ting grabbed the rein and said, "Do your best."

After getting a reply, Yan Yunshu stood up straight and retreated to the side to get out of the way. Xu Ting ordered that the eight hundred guards ran out immediately, leaving Yan Yunshu behind in an instant.

I don't know if it was his own illusion, Xu Ting felt that Yan Yunshu seemed a little different these days. Of course, Yan Yunshu is still the same Yan Yunshu, but the former feeling of flying, seems to be clouded with a haze.

They soon left the capital and arrived at an inn at night, ready to rest at the inn.

Du Siyin was riding a horse like everyone else, but after leaving the city, Xu Ting asked him to ride on Black Wind's back.

The commander of the guard kept looking at them.

When he got off the horse at the inn, Xu Ting ordered everyone to rest, and then said: "Mr. Du and I have a room."

The guard showed a very tangled expression again, thinking that Xu Ting, as a woman who has already married husband Lang, is so close to another woman, is it not good.

Back in the room, Xu Ting closed the door and plugged it in, and said to Du Siyin: "Let me see if it's serious."

Du Siyin blushed immediately, but took off his pants.

The inside of his thigh was red, and the skin was still a bit broken. Xu Ting discovered it early and immediately let him sit on Heifeng's back, otherwise it would be more serious.

Du Siyin knows how to ride a horse, but riding a horse on the road and riding a horse in a horse farm are completely different. The saddle pad of the latter is comfortable, the grass is flat and not bumpy, and the riding time is short, so there will be no problems.

Xu Ting felt a little guilty. She shouldn't have walked with Du Siyin in her head. It was very romantic at the time, but only when she really got on the road knew that Du Siyin would suffer a lot.

"I will wipe it for you with medicine."

Du Siyin suddenly grabbed Xu Ting's hand and said, "It's okay. On the contrary, I am very happy. I have never left the capital."