16

Keeping things in mind, Du Siyin woke up early the next day.

After waking up, she found that she didn't feel much discomfort. Xu Ting was considerate of him last night and only did it once.

Then Du Siyin discovered that he was the only person on the bed, and Xu Ting had disappeared. He suddenly felt a little flustered and cried, "Cicada!"

Chan'er and Shuqin hurriedly pushed the door in, holding a copper basin and a face towel in their hands. Shuqin put the copper basin on the shelf aside, and went to fetch Du Siyin's clothes.

"Where is the world daughter?"

If the wife owner disappears the next morning after the wedding, does it mean that the wife owner is not satisfied with him!

"My son, don't worry, the world's daughter woke up early and went for morning exercises. She specially asked us if you overslept, remember to wake you up. Please go there later, but it's not too late."

Du Siyin breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time raised his heart, he was about to see the world's daughter's family later, so he couldn't make any mistakes.

"Is the present ready?"

Shuqin took the clothes to the bed and said, "It's all ready."

"You son, take a look, is this dress suitable for greeting the prince and the lord?"

Du Siyin glanced at Shuqin's clothes, but Yu Sujing was unpleasant, not too showy and overwhelming. Both Shuqin and Shuqi were tuned in the Queen's Palace|Teached, there is always nothing wrong with Du Siyin. More and more things are left to them.

Chan'er served Du Siyin and put on her clothes. Seeing the marks on Du Siyin's body, she was too shy and didn't dare to read more. Shuqin also turned her head away.

After getting dressed, Shuqin handed the wet and wrung face towel to Du Siyin to cleanse his face, and then began to apply makeup and comb his hair.

"Where are Shuqi and Uncle An?" Du Siyin asked.

"Shuqi and Uncle An went to reorganize the son's dowry."

Du Siyin nodded and said he knew it.

At this time, the door of the room was opened with a click, and Xu Ting came back.

Shuqin and Chan'er hurriedly saluted, "The world's daughter."

Xu Ting had just finished his morning exercises, with a little sweat on his body, and his entire momentum had not yet gathered, which seemed particularly shocking.

"Is there any discomfort on her body?" Xu Ting asked concerned. She had done homework before the bridal chamber. It is said that for the first time, a man in this female world was like a woman in her previous life. She had been extra careful last night, but she was still worried that Du Siyin would be injured.

"No discomfort." Du Siyin was a little embarrassed, how could he ask such things in front of his servants.

"Well, I'll go wash first, don't worry about your peace, my father is very kind."

Du Siyin replied: "I see, my wife."

But he didn't rest assured in his heart. Xu Ting is Han Zhi's daughter, and of course he would think that his father is good, but he is a son-in-law. He has to be distracted to deal with which son-in-law in this world is not picky.

"You don't need to call my wife's lord, just call me Changning."

"Changning, is this the word of the wife owner?"