35

The playground was quickly emptied, and the emperors who were waiting for the hunt to return showed their prey.

But the first one was not the maiden or the four emperors, but the great emperor Yan Yunjin.

It was Lu Zhilan who reached her front and back feet.

The guards of the great emperor placed all the wild animals hunted by the great emperor on the ground. There was a small deer, two roe deer, hares and other small prey. One of the wild boars was carried by the four guards together, and the weight was the most impressive.

With the two big fangs protruding from the mouth, the emperor couldn't help but stand up from the throne.

"It's not bad, it really deserves to be my eldest daughter." The emperor praised.

The big emperor suddenly raised her chest, her whole person looked very tall and straight, her face full of pride.

"Report to the mother emperor, the son of the son wants to offer this wild boar as food for the bonfire banquet tonight."

"The boss is interested." The emperor was clearly satisfied.

The great emperor Zhengjun, who had been unable to speak until now, looked around at everyone, very proud and proud.

The great emperor has the lowest birth father status among all the emperors, and the highest emperor's family is also the lowest.

Obviously she was the eldest daughter of the emperor, but the officials only favored the eldest daughter and the four emperors, and ignored her completely, resulting in the great emperor Zhengjun who was obviously the brother-in-law of the emperor and the four emperors, but they had to lower their heads. .

After the emperor's joy for the emperor dissipated, he saw Lu Zhilan next to him.

Lu Zhilan was holding a white fox with an overwhelming coat of color. The fox's body was white and not variegated. Only a small amount of fur on the abdomen was dyed red with blood.

Such a beautiful fox, even the emperor was so happy to see Lie, he couldn't help being curious about Lu Zhilan.

"Which noble lady is this below?"

"Caomin Lu Zhilan is the second daughter of Lu Quanzhou, the Shangshu Shangshu."

The emperor looked to the left, and Lu Quanzhou quickly stood up and recognized his daughter, "My Majesty, it is the unfilial daughter of the Weichen."

"Lu Aiqing, don't be humble, you young girl is terrible. It is said that you made all these novel things?"

Lu Zhilan proudly said, "It's the Caomin."

She was a little excited. If the emperor saw her invention, wouldn't she be able to become an emperor merchant.

Although she is disdainful of this title, but with the royal title, her speed to open the market is unstoppable.

Unexpectedly, the emperor did not continue to ask, but changed the conversation and asked about the fox in Lu Zhilan's hand.

"How many prey did Lu Xiaoaiqing kill?"

"Not much, this fox is the most important thing."

Lu Zhilan is not ashamed at all. She specializes in surgery. She uses her brain and is not a hunter with well-developed limbs.

If she didn't want to give Mo Zi'an a good piece of leather, she might have played with a few hares, anyway, her sister Lu Zhijin was supporting the scene.

At the same time, because of rounding up this fox, Lu Zhilan didn't hit a few hares.

"Then it's troublesome. I like you fox very much. Why don't you send the fox to me. How about you ask for gold and silver jewelry?"