Crossroads of Destiny

Warboss Skullbitter narrowed his eye. He looked out over his squad of Elite Kom-mandorks. They were Storm Boyz who showed that they were skilled and clever enough to fight in the air, they also got the tough humie hats, trophies were always good.

"You lot. Listen up. We'z gonna show dem shiny gitz dat we Orkz are da meanest, toughest, and bestest in all da galaxy. We gonna charge da humies when de come wit all our boyz, and attack dem from bof da air and da ground, crumpin' dem from all directions." Warboss Skull Bitter said, as he looked at his elite soldiers.

They cheered, shooting in the air with excitement.

"Now, LOAD UP YOU GITZ! Da Battle Wagons are waiting, and da Boyz want to crump some shinies." He shouted.

"Squiggy, I'll make sure dem humies are crumped good, I'll miss you." He said, saddened as he walked away from the stage.

"Boss, Boss! Da Umies are coming. Da beekeez are up front, da ones wit da book and one wit a sword dats burning." A grechin said, smiling.

Skullbitter smiled, before he climbed onto the platform on the large battlewagon. The Convoy of trukks, battlewagons and bonebreaka all drove towards the Humie lines. They would get out, as da humie kannons fired, blasten some of da trukks, before da Storm boyz leapt into action.

Anakin was marching, with the Sisters, the Guard, the Astartes and the Clones, the mixed forces was those who were able to fight. To his right was Rex, holding some Hot shot las-pistols. To his left was Kenobi, who looked at Anakin, with a bit of concern.

"Anakin, are you sure about this?" He asked.

"I am certain. This battle ends, now." Anakin said, as he drew his sword.

The artillery began to fire, the battle lines were clear.

"Prepare for battle." Anakin said, as he took a stance, and began to charge.

Following him was the mixed forces, those ready to fight. Bolters and Blasters fired as they charged. Orks with rockets tied to them flew into the air, only for marines and sisters with jump packs to go into the air, firing bolters, shooting and killing the flying orks, before shooting down at the Orks.

An AT-TE marched forward with a Baneblade that was firing, blowing up the Ork vehicles and devastating the Ork Hordes. To the right flank, the sudden arrival of the Lions pushed them back, bolter rounds and bombs found their way into the flank of the Orks, pinning them on two sides.

"The right is being contained, what is the status of the left flank?" Emely asked.

A cry was heard, as the Spears crested the hill, and slammed into the Ork's left, forming a line of spears, bolters and shields.

"The Left stands strong! Now we shall crush the enemy!" Lacedaemon stated.

Anakin would cut an ork in half, until he heard a roar.

"Oi! Sword boy! I'z gonna take dat blade, you'ze too small for it." Skullbitter said.

The roars of flamers began to push the Orks back, before the flames surrounded Anakin and the Warboss.

Skullbitter smiled, he shook his arms, before he raised his chopper, and rushed forward, his cybernetic buzz saw hand moved to punch the head off Anakin's shoulders. Anakin was able to dodge the strike at his head, ducking low, sliding the blade against the Orks side, before leaning back to narrowly dodge the blade of the Warboss's chopper.

Anakin took a step back, spinning before using the extra momentum to swing his blade, slicing into the saw hand, cutting it open and breaking it.

"AHHHH! YOU GIT! I'z gonna enjoy crumpen ya!" Skullbitter said, before he knocked the broken replacement limb, and grit his teeth.

"You're sloppy. I've had better fights from people much smaller, and much older than you." Anakin said.

Skullbitter swung his axe, attempting to hit Anakin, but kept missing. Anakin would side step the swings, before he raised his hand, and levitated the ork in the air.

"Tell me. Do Orks land on their feet?" Anakin asked, before throwing him into the air, as high as he could, which was very, very high.

It nearly took a minute, before Skullbitter crashed to the ground. He groaned, looking up, he knew most of his bones were broken. He looked up, seeing Anakin, and his sword pointed at the Ork Warboss. A Marine walked towards him, holding a blade with fire radiating off of it. He then saw another humie, with a blade that was black and white energy, pointing at the Ork.

"With my authority, as Emperor of the Imperium, I end your rampage, for the good of the people. You are sentenced to Death." Anakin said, stabbing the blade into Skullbitter's back. The ork tried to push up, only for a whish of sound, and his vision dropped.

"Zog." Was the last thought that went through the Ork's mind, as he was decapitated.

Anakin sheathed his blade, before turning to Pre-Vizsla.

"So, you're the Emperor of our saviors?" Vizsla asked.

"I am. I will have my people do what they need to do, they will clear up any pockets of Orks left, but the main threat is now gone." Anakin said.

"Mandalore is in your debt. If you wish, I will put forth a motion to have Mandalore choose it's path, but...those who follow me, we will gladly follow you." Vizsla said.

Obi-wan walked up, before Mhmun put a hand out to stop the jedi master.

"I am honored. The Imperium welcomes your service, and I feel you are not going to be the last who joins." Anakin said.

"Thank you." Vizsla said, before he flew away.

Obi-wan was allowed to walk forward, and approach Anakin.

"Anakin. What is the plan now? You can not keep leading them? You are a Jedi, you're duty is to the Republic." Obi-wan said.

Anakin turned to Obi-wan, before placing his hand on his master's shoulder.

"Obi-wan. I don't think the Jedi are doing the right thing. They haven't been doing the right thing. Why are we generals. We are peacekeepers. But.....fighting a war. It has changed us. We are pushing Padawans to be knights too early......I think there is something wrong with the Order." Anakin said, moving his hand from Obi-wan's shoulder.

"I know.....this war has...it's brought the worst of the order out. I knew this long ago. We have been clouded by the darkside, and can not see what we are becoming. I must trust in the force, that it will guide us to do the right thing." Obi-wan said.

"I think.....I think I need to walk this path. The force has brought me to it. I need to follow the path that sets me to do what I need to." Anakin said, turning away from his master.

Obi-wan placed his hand on Anakin's shoulder.

"May the force be with you. I hope that the paths we walk do not lead us to be enemies." Obi-wan said.

"I do not wish any ill-will on the Republic. I however.....see a chance to reform it, and the Imperium may be the example that is needed to show the truth to the Republic." Anakin said, turning back.

"Remember Anakin. We are one with the force-" Obi-wan said.

"And the force is with us." Anakin finished.

The two embraced, now stepping away, at the crossroads of Destiny. They would part ways, not knowing what would happen to the other, but trusting, that their fates would be protected.

In time, fate would play it's hand, and decide the fate of the Galaxy, all from this meeting.