Sweet Venom

By Mari_The_Ghost

The classic high school Vampire Gerard Way x Reader. Being best friend's with Mikey makes for a wonderfully... More

Chapter. 1
Author's note
2. And So It Begins
3. Bite Me
4. Trust Me
5. BFF's
6. Alone Together
7.Where do we go from here?
8. A Night Together
9. Mall Rats
10. Awkward much?
11. It's not a Date
12. Not a Date, Date.
13. Comic Shop Date
14.What is Normal
15. Sneaking Around
16. Sleepover
17. Brunch
18. Friends
19. Bonding Times
20. Hide and Seek
21. A What?
23. Party Pt. 1
24. Party Pt2
25. Girl Talk
26. Panic! in the feels
27. Flirting?
28. Vibing
29. Distanced
30. Game Night
31. Yikes
32. Double Yikes
33.
34. Gerard
35. Gerard pt 2
36. Ow
37. Everything Hurts
38. Apologies
39.
40. Secret in Your Throat
41. I'll Never Let Them Hurt You
42. I Promise
43. We Good?
44. Tell Me
45. Holding Hands and Life Was Perfect
46. Hanging with Corpses
47. Hand in Mine
Epilogue

22. GRWM

1.4K 61 64
By Mari_The_Ghost

Yes. That says Get Ready With Me, if you didn't know XD

After school on Friday I went home with my boy's as usual but once I got home all I did was grab my sleepover bag and start the walk over to Kristin's house, well her house adjacent. Ray had offered to drive me but I felt bad about making him take me home just to grab my bag. Ray, being the wonderful human being he is, told me to go to the liquor store by the Way's and my home, and that he would pick me up and drop me off at Kristin's.

I had made it to the corner in less than 10 minutes and the second I sat down on the bench, Ray's car pulled up.

"Hey there Toro," I said walking up to his car that had the side window down.

"Hey there y/n/n" He greeted me.

I opened the back door and threw in my overnight bag, then proceeded to plop myself down in the passenger seat. "Thanks for driving me."

"Anything for my favorite short person," He laughed as he drove away.

"Ya know? I'm not even mad at that comment cause I remember Frank called you a whore earlier this week." I smiled at him.

"Thanks for reminding me. I'll get him back at the party tonight."

"OOOOhhhh I want to see that!"

"Of course you do!" Ray laughed. We pulled up to Kristin's house after a few more minutes of driving. I thanked Ray again for the ride before heading out with my bag and up the front steps of Kristin's nice ass suburban two story home.

"Hey!" Kristin yells at me as I reach her door, she was definitely waiting for me to show up.

"Hey girl," I say walking into her house.

"Are you ready for hours of fun and girl talk?" She asked, leading me upstairs.

"You fucking know it!"

We ran up the stairs and to her bedroom. Throwing my bag on the floor and jumping on to her bed.

"Man, it's been a while since I've been over." I said, laying down.

"I know! We gotta have more sleepovers." Kristin said, walking to her closet to pick out some clothes. "What kind of clothes did you bring for the party?"

"Uhh black skinny jeans and a band tee?" I looked over at her. The look of disappointment hurts, but I get it.

"Kay, we'll see if any of my shirts fit you. Maybe even a dress." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Dresses are for summer and fancy occasions. This party is neither of those things." I laughed sitting up.

"Fine. I'll find you a good shirt though." She smiled mischievously. Oh goodness. "What kind of color are you thinking?"

"I'm guessing I can't pick black right?" I smirked, fully aware of the look that answer was gonna earn me.

Kristin rolled her eyes, "How about red? Maybe something low cut?"

"Are you assuming I'm confident enough to show my clavicles?" I tried to deadpan, but Kristin's laugh made me laugh at the ridiculous statement.

"Yes. We gotta get you a cute boy."

"Alright, alright. Pick some stuff out you think I'll like."

"Oh I know you'll like what I pick."

I couldn't help but laugh and also worry that red might not be the best color, especially if Gee is around. Best way to find out is through text.

Hunter: Hey is red like a triggering color for you??

Bloodsucker: Uhhh no? I'm not a fuckin bull LOL

Also.. when the fuck did you change your name to HUNTER! Do you hate me????

Hunter: changed nickname to Swan

changed Bloodsucker nickname to Sparkle boi

Swan: Is that better?

Sparkle Boi: No.

Swan: Sucks to suck. Pun intended.

Sparkle Boi: i hate you

Swan: no you don't! i'm too precious uwu

Sparkle Boi: if you die at the party... it wasn't me.

Sparkle Boi: changed Swan's nickname to Future Victim

Future Victim: mikey will avenge me. bye bitch

Sparkle Boi: guess i can't kill you cause im not fighting my own brother. see u later ~Bella~ *vomits*

I can't stop the laugh that bubbles out of me at Gerard's last text.

"Quit flirting with Gerard and look at these cute tops." Kristin said throwing shirts onto the bed next to me.

"The hell! First of all I wasn't flirting with anyone. Second of all how the hell did you know I was talking to Gerard?" I looked up at her with knitted eyebrows.

"You get a look on your face," she shrugged as if it were obvious. "Now look at these cute ass tops!"

I rolled my eyes before looking at the tops she picked. There was a maroon T-shirt, which is very obviously the trap shirt. If I pick that Kristin is going to make me wear a skirt instead of pants to make it more dressy for the party. So it was a no for the maroon one, which is sad. The other two shirts were.... My style but not something I would ever think about buying because I never go to places where I would need them. There was a green velvet top that had long sleeves but a nice v-neck since it was a mock wrap top. The other shirt was a burgundy scoop neck, with subtle sparkles down the front and the bell sleeves.

"Wow, you actually picked out stuff I want in my closet." I said admiring the two nice shirts.

"Good. I mean, I also don't really wear those shirts... cause they don't fit me very well. So if you want to keep them you can. Otherwise they are just going to get donated."

"I... will take you up on that offer."

"Cooooool. Now which one do you like more to wear tonight?" She smiled, holding in her anticipation.

"Oh definitely the green one." I said picking it up.

"I fucking knew it!" Kristin exclaimed fist pumping in victory.

I laughed at her as she grabbed the maroon tee and threw it in her drawers. I grabbed the burgundy sparkle top and put it in my bag to take home.

"Alright now it's my turn to pick."

"Good luck, blondie." I smiled, leaning back on her bed as she shuffled through her drawers and closet.

"Alright bitch." I looked up at her. "Which shirt do I pick?"

Kristin held up two shirts on hangers. One was a blue short sleeve button up with pink dots on it, while the other was a pink off the shoulder spaghetti strap shirt with long sleeves.

"How fancy do you want to be?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I want Mikey to notice me." she said.

"Alright, the pink off the shoulder one then. Show some of those sexy shoulders," I laughed. Kristin laughed too, putting her blue shirt back. We were definitely going to look like light and preppy versus dark and mysterious. But like the sun and the moon we balance each other and wouldn't be anywhere without the other. She placed her shirt next to mine on the bed before going to her closet to pick out shoes.

"Soooooo, you wanna walk and get starbucks?" I said looking from the shirts to Kristin.

"You wanna ride scooters instead?" She smiled at me from her closet door.

"Hell yeah."

We went downstairs and to her garage where I got to use her mom's scooter and she used hers. And they were fucking motorized!! So we don't even have to try too hard. This is wonderful! We rode down the street and to a little plaza that had a movie theater, a couple restaurants, Starbucks, a frozen yogurt place, and of all things a Bed, Bath and Beyond? There are also some stores on the other side of the parking lot, like banks, small businesses, a mini petco with kittens but no puppies. A very suburban place. It was a short ride which meant we got to chill and enjoy our drinks before heading back to Kristin's place to put on some makeup to 'make all the boys notice us'. Hahahaha

Going back to Kristin's place was harder than going to Starbucks because it was uphill. But no sweat for us and our electric scooters! Once we got back we went to Kristin's bathroom and started getting makeup done. It took a while because I messed up my winged eyeliner like 5 times on one eye but got it perfect the first try on the other, fuckin typical. Kristin went with some pink eye shadow to match the pink in her top, while I ditched the eye shadow and went to glitter town with highlight. Gerard is gonna wish he could sparkle like me.

After we were finally done with makeup, we decided to get changed. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and the velvet green blouse Kristin had let me borrow. While Kristin had on blue jeans and the light pink off the shoulder sexy-ish top. Once we were finally done getting ready we noticed we only had about ten minutes of chill time before Ray was going to be here to pick us up.

"Ugghhh," Kristin groaned, flopping down onto her bed. "Why did we take so long to get ready?"

"Well, I definitely think it's because we talked like the whole time and went and got starbucks." I laughed at the end, sitting next to her on the bed.

Kristin looks up at me from her position, "Do you think I at least look cute enough to get Mikey to notice me?"

I couldn't stop the smile from creeping on my face, "Of course you are. He would have to be blind not to notice you."

"Y/n/n. He wears glasses. He is blind," She says laughing while she sits up next to me.

"That's very true," I laugh too.

Kristin was quiet for a moment before speaking up again, "I really like him, Y/n. Do you think I actually even have a chance?" She looked so vulnerable and open looking up at me.

"I think so. Even if he is awkward and shy. You have a chance." I smiled down at her.

"Thanks," her smile was genuine and shy. "So uh," She fixed her curled hair as she sat up next to me. "Do you have a crush on anyone?"

"Nope."

"What? Really? I don't believe you." She bumped my shoulder playfully.

"Really. And I'm hoping to keep it that way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 149 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...
167 28 11
Who on Earth wears leather gloves in the middle of Summer? Gerard Way. Frank Iero is curious, no doubt about it. He'll ask question upon question if...
16.1K 576 39
Most of the time, you have no idea what people are going through. You purely Base your judgement on how that person acts or how they look like. You d...
1.7K 77 27
"For god sakes help him! He's bleeding to death!..." My mother yells at the men surrounding me through tears as the paramedics grab my numb body, cov...