Agent London Flareon Volume 1...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Moonlake
Chapter 3: I Wanna Get To Know Ya!
Chapter 4: Love & Secrets
Chapter 5: The "Business" Trip
Chapter 6: Chaotic Paradise
Chapter 7: Nightmare
Chapter 8: The Death Of Misha
Chapter 9: London Life 1
[L] Chapter 10: London Life 2: A Day At School With Moonlake
Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 12: Guns And Snow / Sleeping At Londons
Chapter 13: Preparation / Midnight Love
Chapter 14: Party In Paris
Chapter 15: London The Babysitter
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: London The Babysitter Part 2
Chapter 18: Motorway Madness
Chapter 19: Amsterdam Raid
Chapter 20: London Life 4
Chapter 21: Side Effects
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Moonlake! /ใŠ่ช•็”Ÿๆ—ฅใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใƒ ใƒผใƒณใƒฌใ‚คใ‚ฏ
Chapter 23: Yet Another Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 24: Tokyo Terror
Chapter 25: A Day In Brighton
Chapter 26: Londons Sick!
Chapter 27: Who Else Loves Moonlake
Chapter 28: Surge (Part 1)
Chapter 29: Surge (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Secrets Unleashed
Chapter 31: Spy School 1
Chapter 32: Spy School 2
Chapter 33: Spy School 3/Complicated Love
Chapter 34: Spy School 4
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Breaker In Berlin
Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Secrets Release
Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush
Chapter 41: First Day Of School/Surprise by The Thames
Chapter 43: School Trip 1
Chapter 44: Inner Awakening
[L] [V+G] Chapter 45: School Trip 2 / ใƒŸใƒƒใƒ‰ใƒŠใ‚คใƒˆใ‚ตใ‚คใ‚ณ (Midnight Psycho)
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: ๆญŒใ†(Sing) ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 48: Endgame 1
Chapter 49: Endgame 2 ะะฐะนั‚ะธ ะธ ัƒะฝะธั‡ั‚ะพะถะธั‚ัŒ (Search And Destroy)
Chapter 50: Endgame 3 / Smothered Flame

Chapter 42: The Hunt

54 0 0
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

Before going to meet Delevio, London had to make a stop in East Sheen. A few weeks ago, the Flareon helped transport some runaways from Berlin to the United Kingdom, he checked up on them monthly to see how they were doing and he also bought them food and living essentials. The two Eevees Moonlake described were two of them.

London arrived in his Range Rover Sport to drop to check in on them and bring them groceries, that day it was apparently one of their birthdays, so he bought a cake.

(The Cake ⬇️)

London knocked on the door, almost immediately an Eevee with pink eyes and a white nightgown opened the door.

"Hey London" She greeted tiredly.

"Good Morning Blossom, how are you guys?" London asked curiously.

"Good... Please excuse my mood, I had a hard time sleeping last night" Blossom said, yawning afterwards.

"Oh, sorry about that. This is for Shay," London said, handing her the cake.

"Whoa! Is for Shay's birthday?" Blossom asked impressed at how delicious it looked, she almost wanted to eat it herself.

"Yeah" London replied, "Tell him I said Happy Birthday"

"I will" Blossom replied, then she climbed on him and kissed his cheek.

"See you soon," Blossom said, taking the cake from London.

"Wait!" London shouted.

She stopped and turned around opening the door back open.

"Can you tell Asami I would like to talk to her" London requested.

"I'll let her know" Blossom replied, shutting the door. London turned around to see Delevio behind him, he jumped back and fell to the ground in fright.

"How did you know where I was?" London shouted alarmed that she found him.

Delevio laughed, "I have a friend who lives not far from here"

The door opened behind London, an Eevee with blue eyes, circular glasses, and wearing green pyjamas poked his head out when he saw London his eyes lit up.

"Who is this friend?" London asked.

"She's a Primarina!" Delevio replied, "Oh, by the way, there's somemon waiting for a hug"

London smiled, he knew who it was, "Come here, Howard"

The Eevee jumped on him and began to squeeze him affectionately. London laughed as he licked his face, the Eevee's tail wagging wildly.

"You came to see us!" Howard squeaked in an American accent.

"Yeah, but I have to go" London replied.

Howard's ears drooped miserably, "But I want you to come to Shay's birthday"

"I wanna go too, but my job comes first" London replied, rubbing his head.

"When you get back, can I spend some time with you?" Howard pleaded, his eyes glittering in the rising sun.

"Uh Sure" London replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Howay! - I wuv you!" Howard squealed waving his arms excitedly.

London laughed adoring him, "I love you too heh heh"

Howard kissed his face and then went inside waving in a friendly manner. Delevio snickered, "Why do they like you so much?"

"I guess it's because being a good Pokémon has good effects" The Flareon replied, "Come on! Let's get to the airbase"

London drove Delevio to the airbase. When they reached the airbase, Greene and Kavar were waiting for them.

"Bergström is at one of his homes, he has several but we believe he was spotted in New York City. Your first task is to break into his office in Blixt headquarters and remove the plans and blueprints from his computer, the next task is to track down where the warehouse storing the UGH-359's, and your final task is to find Bergström and either eliminate him or bring him to the UK for crimes against the UN" Kovar explained looking at his phone.

"Bergström's right hand man,
Marmor -" Greene started.

London and Delevio began to laugh, "What kind of scary name is Marble!?" London said, continuing to laugh with Delevio.

"He's called Marmor because he's known for shoving marbles down his victims throats" Greene replied.

The two stopped laughing immediately out of fright, "Heh, what?" Delevio replied, sweating a little, her voice nervous.

"Yeah... That got your attention didn't it?" Greene replied, a lazy smile on his face.

"Yes heh heh it did" London replied, incredibly disturbed at what Greene just explained to him.

" - anyway, he will be at the location where the guns are being stored. You are under no circumstances to let him live, he is skilled in murder, torture and assault... But his abilities are not to be underestimated" Greene finished.

"Anyway, your plane is right there" Kovar said, pointing to a Learjet on the runway.

"Your car will be a Volvo S90" Greene added sending Delevio a picture of the car which looked like this ⬇️.

"Don't let the cars looks fool you MI6 installed an AMG engine inside and its armed like all the other cars you guys have had"

"Okay - Not too bad I guess" Delevio replied, "Well, we'll be waiting for when you arrive in Sweden. Good luck"

"Thank You Sir" London replied

The two saluted before boarding the charter plane. Once they were aboard the plane took off for Stockholm. While on the plane London decided to talk to Delevio to get her opinion on Moonlake's little thing for the Flareon...

"Um D"

She looked up from her book.

"You know how I've been telling you Moonlake hangs around me too much" London said.

"Yeah - So?" Delevio replied.

"The boy --- has feelings for me" London replied, poking his fingers nervously.

Delevio dropped her book. Her eye twitched in disbelief, at first she suspected he was playing with Moonlake's emotions, but when she saw London's nervous facial expression and very uncomfortable stature... Her assumption dropped.

"Wh-Why does he like you?" She asked.

"I don't know, he just suddenly told me... Now he's trying to get me to um heh heh yeah" London replied looking out the window.

"Okay for a moment I thought he was just clingy, but this just blows all my thoughts about it into a tornado of confusion" Delevio replied, trying her best not to scream, "Hey, did you tell your girlfriend about it?"

"Yeah. She told me it's happened before, in England and in Japan" London replied, whimpering nervously.

"Do you have feelings for him?" Delevio asked.

"Only as a friend" London replied, "His mum won't interfere either which makes matters worse"

Delevio sighed, "Well... I feel bad for you"

London looked down at the floor, "I know now why he ripped that Lopunny open in Berlin. He didn't want me to die, it's sweet... But it's concerning at the same time"

"Hm, even if I was in love with somemon, I wouldn't kill em for them" Delevio replied, with a nervous frown.

"Mm" London replied.

"Just don't let him get to you" Delevio said with a smile.

"Heh, I won't" London replied looking up at her with a smile. Delevio smiled back at the Flareon.

Soon their plane landed in Stockholm on the runway was the S90 which was black and had the ignition running.

"Let's go" London said.

Within an hour they arrived in the middle of Stockholm, it soon began to snow as London spotted the Blixt Industries logo on the Turning Torso building in Vastra Hamnen.

The Volvo parked outside the building as a few more cars passed by the street. The two got out and went into the building, the guard at the front desk saw them entering and immediately went up to meet the two and turn them to the exit.

"Ursäkta mig! Byggnaden är stängd - (Excuse Me! The building is closed -)" He started as he walked toward them.

Then Delevio snapped his neck while London went to the computer to activate one of the lifts.

"Lift 7 - We are going to the 54th floor" London said, once the doors opened the two boarded the lift. When they arrived up at the 54th floor there was a Quilava guard about to walk onto the lift and go home. He began to reach for his gun - London shot him, he suppressed the gun while they were on the lift so they wouldn't make a lot of noise. When the guards body flopped to the ground, Delevio dragged his corpse into the closet and closed the door. While she stood out in the hall, London went into Bergström's office, he took some mints before going to his computer.

"Issy, are you there?" London whispered.

"Yep, what do you need?" The Leafeon asked.

"Can you unlock Bergström's computer?" London asked.

Delevio tazed a guard about to approach the corridor, she laid him against the glass by the meeting room and hid back behind the lavatories.

"Almost got it.... Nearly there..... Got it!"

"Thanks Issy" London replied, then the Flareon plugged the flashdrive in and began to run a peal code - a code Keyen developed that stripped away any spec of code that would lead to the recovery of the files London was removing from the computer. Soon London was finished and the Flareon quickly logged off the computer and slid the drive in his pocket, while on they're way out they ran into a small group of about ten security guards.

"Hallå! Vad i helvete gör du här!? (Hey! What the hell are you doing here!?)" One of them shouted.

The Flareon and Glaceon looked at eachother, "Ingenting!" The two replied at the same time, innocent smiles on their faces. Delevio used Ice Beam on them and froze them all in five seconds.

"Task One, Complete" Delevio announced over the radio.

"Good, now move on to task two" Greene replied.

London and Delevio got back in the Volvo and Delevio got her laptop from her bag. London got the flashdrive and plugged it into the laptop, "So where is it?" London asked.

"Give me a moment" Delevio replied.

Then she got the location - a storage block in New York City. The two looked at eachother, then London began to drive to the airport. While they were on the motorway, Delevio realised there was a BMW weaving through the traffic and heading for the car, London saw the BMW too and opened the defense system.

"This is definitely going to happen every assignment" London groaned.

"I don't know about you but I think it's exciting!" Delevio replied, loading the mini missiles hidden in the registration plate which opened up and shot at the SUV throwing it up and on top of a lorry, the car still burning as London and Delevio continued to the airport. Then not long after, two Blixt Industries lorries in the lanes next to the Volvo pulled up, London didn't suspect anything until he realised they were matching the cars speed.

"Shoot them" London said.

Delevio nodded, loading an M4 and shooting the tyres of one of the lorries, it swerved and crashed into a support column, the other lorry was now trying to force the Volvo into the guard rail.

Delevio shot the driver, the lorry began to weave around wildly before crashing into a tanker. An explosion and a fireball followed and so did a small pile up.

"That is not what I like seeing" Delevio replied, eyes wide. The Glaceon didn't anticipate the truck crashing into the tanker.

"Why am I seeing a fire?" Greene asked over the radio.

"Unexpected collateral damage, sorry sir" Delevio replied nervously.

"Delevio!" Greene shouted over the radio, Delevio covered her ears, "This isn't the first time you have done this! You have caused pileups and damages to highway infrastructure in seven countries! Seven! Your lucky we are keeping your driver's license under protection because you would have lost it immediately! -"

Delevio rolled her eyes as Greene went on and on about the incidents pertaining to her driving, funny, because she wasn't the one driving. Upon arrival the pilot was outside smoking a cigarette when Delevio and London arrived, the pilot threw his cigar and stepped on it.

"New York" London requested.

"Sure thing" The pilot replied opening a bag of nut mix.

An MI6 agent came to take the Volvo off their paws. As soon as the plane was in the air, the two began to plan the third objective.

"Okay - Bergström surprisingly does not have a penthouse in Manhattan, he lives in Coney Island" Delevio explained showing a picture of a simple looking apartment.

"I guess rich mon don't always go for the big and luxurious" London replied, crossing his arms, "Where are the UGH-359's?"

"A storage block in Flatlands" Delevio replied, the location of the building, "It was an apartment building. But in 1992, there was a gang war in the area, and the place ended up being shot up, a lot of Pokémon died and it was regarded as one of the most violent gang related incidents in Brooklyn. The building was abandoned afterwards when the landlord decided it would have been too controversial to hold on to the building " Delevio explained.

"Geez. I thought gangs in Los Angeles were bad" London replied sounding very intrigued and disturbed by what he heard.

"I thought so too" Delevio replied sighing afterwards.

About eleven hours later, they arrived in New York City, the time there was currently one in the morning.

Once the two stepped off the plane they were provided with a Black Volvo XC90.

"Volvo there, Volvo here" London said laughing a little.

"Yeah haha!" Delevio replied, then London started the car and began to drive toward Flatlands. The address they were going to was 3601 Avenue J.

When the Volvo pulled up, London could already make out bullet holes and shattered glass, the building was in screaming need for repair, there was graffiti all over it, a lot of the windows were boarded up, some of the windows were smashed and the bricks were cracking from weathering and erosion.

"My lord" London replied as he closed the door and locked the car. The Flareon and Glaceon loaded their weapons as they turned the corner to the buildings entrance.

"This place is a fucking wreck" Delevio replied as she looked up at it.

"So this load we are containing for MI6 is supposed to be for Demitriyev?" London asked.

"Yes it is, there are a lot of crates in there so the CIA will take care of that" Kavar replied over the radio.

"Roger. Thank you" Delevio replied.

The two went up to the two Pokémon guarding the front door.

"Excuse me! This property is off limits -"

Delevio shot them both with a suppressed pistol before moving in with London.

Upstairs, there was somemon watching over watching London and Delevio go inside the apartment. He called for everyone to go downstairs and handle the two. Soon guards were racing at the two Pokémon, shooting at them as they hid, Delevio grabbed a flashbang grenade from her tactical belt and tossed it in the shooters direction, it went off blinding them, also giving the two the opportunity to shoot them dead. Suddenly, shots began to go threw the stairs above them, London switched his G17 out for a Glock 18, which is a fully automatic version of the G17, a simple spray up from the bottom of the steps was all London needed, the Pokémon groaned and fell down the steps as other guards rushed down the steps to take care of Delevio and London. The Flareon kicked the Lucario into a wall and clubbed him in the face, he slumped against the wall and fell sitting on the ground. Delevio punched one and threw him down the steps as they were going up the steps, London grabbed and Umbreon by the ear, smashed his head on the side of the descending steps next to him and tossed him down the steps, now they were coming upstairs to stop the two. London grabbed a grenade and tossed it down the steps... This sent all the Pokémon going up the steps all over the place, one of them was even horribly burned and dismembered.

"Come on, the buildings almost clear of them!" London said, spraying a Grovyle with the G18.

"Yeah I was hoping we'd get to that point" Delevio replied, then she did a pawstand, wrapped her legs around a Greninja and thrusted him backwards down the steps ontop of the Grovyle London shot.

When the two reached the top floor Marmor was waiting for them. Marmor was a Zoroack with orange eyes, he wore a blue shirt and black trousers... He had a large metal pipe in his paw and it was covered in blood. There were crates of UGH-359's all over the graffitied apartment building, but the room he was in had the motherload.

"You must have no idea what your getting yourself into" London said, cracking his knuckles.

"The boss wants me to give these to a very special Russian! I have protected his goods for ten years, this isn't the first time I have had to beat the sense out of two pussies like you bastard's" Marmor replied.

"If I'm a pussy, than what's your boss?" London asked.

"Burnt" Delevio muttered, trying not to laugh.

Marmor did not like the remark. The Zoroack snarled and charged at the two.

London used Ember on Marmor burning the Zoroack's clothing. Delevio used the moment of him stumbling around to kick him... He caught her leg and tossed her to the side. London slugged Marmor in the face and the Zoroack responded by punching London in the stomach, The Flareon thrusted his knee deep into his gut, saliva came out of Marmot's mouth as he fell to the ground and dropped his pipe, the Zoroack used Dark Slash but London weaved out of the way and ducked so Delevio could land a drop kick on the Zoroack's head. Marmor's body felt like it was going to collapse as Delevio and London continued to pound him, eventually he had enough and let out a mighty swing flinging London into a wooden table which snapped on impact and Delevio into a wall. The Zoroack then looked around for his phone, he saw it but the Delevio came up from behind him and began to choke him with a dusty shirt that was next to her when she landed by the wall. He elbowed her repeatedly but she didn't let Delevio let go eventually as London tackled Marmor into the wall behind him creating a huge hole the width of a flatscreen television turned horizontally. London then proceeded to beat Marmor, punching him repeatedly across the face. Delevio picked him up and tossed him into the tub which was filled with murky, dirty water, Delevio grabbed him by the fur on his head and shoved his head into the water filled tub, the Zoroack put up a mad struggle to get free from Delevios impressively strong grip.

"Where is Bergström's home?!" London shouted.

"I'm not going to fucking tell you so forget about it!" Marmor snarled.

Delevio slammed his head on the side of the tub and then began to push his head in the water, Marmor again put up a mad struggle to get free once again as Delevio began to cut his arm open with his claws, the muffled scream of Marmor could be heard from within the building while Delevio continued to keep his head in the water, his head trying to push back up so he could breathe, then she she picked his head up from the water and the Zoroack began to gasp for breath.

"Second Chance! Where the fuck is Bergström held up!?" London shouted aggressively.

Marmor spat, "Piss off!"

London kicked him in the face, Delevio shoved his head back in the murky water once again, now the Glaceon was stabbing his other arm repeatedly, Marmor screamed whilst he was underwater while she continued to slash and pierce his skin. Delevio yanked his head up from under the water as London strolled up to him and grabbed his face.

"Where the fuck is the house!?" London snarled.

Marmor still refused to tell London, the location of Bergström's home so Delevio forced him to his feet while London smashed a window, "Okay, you know we were gonna let you live but you've proven to be a useless wanker who won't fucking man up so now the treasonous maniacs assistant is going to fucking have his downfall.

Marmor was shaking now as Delevio forced him to look out the window, London took his fur so while Delevio observed, the Flareon inched closer to his ear and whispered...

"I will ask you one more time, if you don't answer or if you make some stupid insult fly out of your sodding mouth I let you fall 5 stories to your death. Tell me and I just might let you live... What do you choose?" London whispered in threatening tone.

Marmor coughed, there was no point in hiding it any longer so he told London where he was...

"Nggh! 1515 East 95th Street, Canarsie" He wheezed, tears streaming from his face.

London smiled, "Ya see, it wasn't that hard"

Without warning or hesitation, London let him go and the Zoroack let out a scream as he plummeted to the cold hard concrete on the street. A blood pool began to form as Delevio looked down at Marmor's lifeless body.

"Come on let's go" The Flareon said.

The two got began to make their way down, while on the way back to the car, shooters Bergström had sent began to open fire on the two who hid behind the Volvo, London signalled for Delevio to take them from behind so the Glaceon crawled behind the cover of the cars. London pulled his G18 from its holster and sprayed down one of the shooters quickly taking cover as the bullets began to fly his way again, it took a moment but Delevio began to open fire from behind on the shooters, killing six of them while London came from behind and shot the rest of them dead, their bodies flopped to the floor like fish.

"That's was annoying" London remarked, reloading his G18.

"Let's go before more of them come" Delevio replied, eager to leave the area so she didn't get shot.

The two got in the car and sped off, while they drove off London tossed a grenade into an SUV full of Bergström's shooters it exploded flipping the car onto its backside and damaging the surrounding cars. Twenty minutes later, they arrived at Bergström's house.

When they arrived, the two killed the guards infront of the house and in the cars nearby with silenced weapons before busting down the door. Bergström's wife, a Braxien, saw them and screamed, London raised his gun at her threatening her to be quiet.

"Where's your husband?" London asked.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Mrs. Bergström shouted angrily.

London clouted her in the face, she yelped out of fear when he pressed the gun on her forehead.

"That's none of your fucking business!" The Flareon snarled.

Delevio searched the house for Bergström while London sat a furious and shaking Mrs. Bergström on her couch. Delevio busted into the master bedroom and Bergström immediately sat up on his bed and raised a gun on Delevio, she shot his weapon then pistol whipped the Lucario before aggressively yanking him from the bed.

"Who are you?" Bergström snarled.

Delevio showed her badge, "That's who you terrorist fuck"

The Glaceon yanked Bergström into the hallway, while she was there, she spotted a two Riolu and two Fennicken hiding behind the edge of the door next door, they were shaking, Delevio almost wanted to let Bergström go... But it was duty before solitude and regret. She dragged him down the stairs, there were two CIA agents and two MI6 agents in the doorway as well as three Swedish millitary personnel including a Vaporeon general whom had very disappointed expressions across their face.

"Varför gjorde du det!? (Why did you do it?)" The general asked.

Bergström began to laugh and laugh, his laugh sounding similar to the Joker's laugh.

"Demitriyev lovade mig pengar för att sätta de företag som var framme eller hämta upp Blixt-branscherna i backspegeln! Jag hade varit framför om det inte hade varit för er som stumlande idioter! - (Demitriyev promised me money to put the companies that came close or were ahead Lightning industries in the rearview mirror! I would have been in front of them if it hadn't been for you stupid idiots! - )" Bergström shouted roughly pulling to get free from the grip of the Swedish soldiers.

The Lucario continued to rant as the Swedish Agents stuffed him in the back of the limousine. The general then turned to London and Delevio.

"I must say, you two did excellent work" He told them.

"Ah it was nothing" London replied with a relaxed sigh.

"I believe Sweden should consider a youth agent program, do you think it would be a good idea?" The Vaporeon asked.

"I think it would be a marvelous idea!" Delevio replied, you can ask General Greene for more info" Delevio answered.

"I will then... Until next time" The general said getting inside a separate car with Mrs. Bergström and her children, the cars pulled away, Bergström still ranting in the back of the limousine as London and Delevio waved at him.

"Well London, I'm gonna take the subway home, nice job by the way" Delevio said.

"Okay - See you soon?"

Delevio laughed, "See you soon"

Then the Glaceon giggled as she turned and made her way to the underground station to catch the L train. London got in the Volvo and began to drive to the Airport once he got there, the pilot flew him back to London... Home, but before he went home there was a certain somemon he went to see...

London arrived at the children's house in East Sheen and knocked on the door, almost immediately Howard answered the door, his eyes glittered happily when he saw London and he embraced him, the Flareon laughed and hugged him back.

"How are you?" London asked stroking his face.

"Good!" I'm so happy your safe" Howard replied, nuzzling London's chest.

"Same here little guy!" London replied hugging him, Howard enjoyed the hug and began to giggle happily.

"Oh! Um Shay saved you some cake!" Howard said holding both his paws.

"Wh-What?! I'm not part of your family though -" London replied, surprised that Shay did indeed save him some of it.

"Well you do get us groceries and supplies, and your so friendly. Sooo if you ask me, you are part of our family London" Howard replied smiling lovingly at him.

London felt his heart warm up, "Oh heh thank you, I guess"

"Now come on in! I'm chilly" Howard said, his excited smile growing wider as he led London inside.

"Pfft! Your saying that because I'm a for type!" London replied with a laugh.

"Yeah, I get cold easily I guess I need the warmth" Howard replied, climbing on London like he was a tree.

"Heh heh, why are you so cute?" London asked, squeezing his cheeks.

"I was born this way! Tee hee~" Howard replied, waving his short arms energetically.

"Heh heh, you are so adorable!" London squealed holding the boy in his arm.

He gave London a kiss on the face before yanking the smiling Flareon inside and closing the door.

Another step toward Demitriyev's collapse has been taken, but how hard will it hit Demitriyev, find out in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 246 22
This is my first story so I hope everyone who reads it enjoys. There is cursing and some lemons. There are ships in this story and here they are. B...
5.3K 167 12
This story contains strong language, trauma/attempted suicide mentions, and hinted drug abuse which earns it a mature rating (for a reason) disclaime...
11.9K 268 14
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
22.6K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...