Agent London Flareon Volume 1...

Af xx_EeveeIslington_xx

*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on... Mere

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Moonlake
Chapter 3: I Wanna Get To Know Ya!
Chapter 4: Love & Secrets
Chapter 5: The "Business" Trip
Chapter 6: Chaotic Paradise
Chapter 7: Nightmare
Chapter 8: The Death Of Misha
Chapter 9: London Life 1
[L] Chapter 10: London Life 2: A Day At School With Moonlake
Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 12: Guns And Snow / Sleeping At Londons
Chapter 13: Preparation / Midnight Love
Chapter 14: Party In Paris
Chapter 15: London The Babysitter
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: London The Babysitter Part 2
Chapter 18: Motorway Madness
Chapter 19: Amsterdam Raid
Chapter 20: London Life 4
Chapter 21: Side Effects
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Moonlake! /ใŠ่ช•็”Ÿๆ—ฅใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใƒ ใƒผใƒณใƒฌใ‚คใ‚ฏ
Chapter 23: Yet Another Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 24: Tokyo Terror
Chapter 25: A Day In Brighton
Chapter 26: Londons Sick!
Chapter 27: Who Else Loves Moonlake
Chapter 28: Surge (Part 1)
Chapter 29: Surge (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Secrets Unleashed
Chapter 31: Spy School 1
Chapter 32: Spy School 2
Chapter 33: Spy School 3/Complicated Love
Chapter 34: Spy School 4
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Breaker In Berlin
Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Secrets Release
Chapter 41: First Day Of School/Surprise by The Thames
Chapter 42: The Hunt
Chapter 43: School Trip 1
Chapter 44: Inner Awakening
[L] [V+G] Chapter 45: School Trip 2 / ใƒŸใƒƒใƒ‰ใƒŠใ‚คใƒˆใ‚ตใ‚คใ‚ณ (Midnight Psycho)
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: ๆญŒใ†(Sing) ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 48: Endgame 1
Chapter 49: Endgame 2 ะะฐะนั‚ะธ ะธ ัƒะฝะธั‡ั‚ะพะถะธั‚ัŒ (Search And Destroy)
Chapter 50: Endgame 3 / Smothered Flame

Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush

59 0 0
Af xx_EeveeIslington_xx

(Warning!: You Probably Will Cringe At The First Part Of This Chapter!)

While London was in bed, he was wide awake. The Flareon was so uncomfortable about Moonlake's feelings for him he could not sleep a wink. All he could think about is how to try and convince Moonlake to lean more toward Omar or Melody rather then himself, then his thinking was interrupted by somemon crawling under the covers and wrapping they're arms around London's waist the Flareon blushed and flicked the covers off to see Moonlake rubbing his face on his back.

"Um I already can't sleep so can you please leave?" London asked.

"Iie! (No)" The Eevee replied in Japanese, "I love you! Why don't you love me? Am I not good enough for you?"

London rolled over to face, "Now that's not it, not even close, I just don't need you trying to kiss me on the mouth"

"Don't worry -" Moonlake replied, then he began panting which made London cringe, "- I won't try and kiss you"

"That thirsty panting says otherwise" London replied, "I think I'm gonna sleep on the couch"

"No!" Moonlake yelled, then the white tendrils wrapped around London and inserted him back in the bed before retracting back into Moonlake's necklace, "Stay with Moony"

"Flaaaaare!" London groaned as Moonlake began wrapping his tail around London's.

"Buah! What are you doing?!" London yelped, blushing heavily.

Note: Pokémon in this world whom have long enough tails and have them wrapped around or on each other are or wish to be sexually acquainted.

"Showing you how much I love you" Moonlake replied, the Eevee's eyes turning hot pink - signifying he was deeply in love.

"Th-That's inappropriate!!" London shouted blushing heavily and moving his tail away from his.

"But I love you!" Moonlake replied, pulling London over so he could nuzzle his chest, "I will always love you! Anata no kawaī!"

At this point London gave up and let the Eevee eventually fall asleep with him, at least the rest of his night was peaceful, but in the morning...

"Mewosamasu! Mewosamasu! (Wake Up! Wake Up!)" The Eevee cheerfully kissed London as he smiled in a loving manner, on the face in order to wake him up, "What do you -"

He was naked, London froze as the Eevee smiled in a love struck manner, he then began wrapping him up with a bed sheet and he carried him to his room. Benoit and Veeyoshi already knew he was naked just by looking at the bed sheet wrapped around him.

The two looked at eachother, trying not to cringe.

"Has he lost his sanity?" Benoit asked.

"Hai - He has" Veeyoshi replied.

Once London closed the door to his room he threw a fit.

"What do you think your doing you weirdo!" London shouted.

"Sharing with you!" Moonlake replied.

"Baka! - Your doing something unnatural, and nasty! Why are you behaving like this you were so easy to tame when I first met you! Why can't you just -" London shouted, then London remembered something...

"Your Necklace! - That's what's allowing you to have and think these mature things about me!" London concluded.

Moonlake was surprised to hear London figure that out, "Huh - I never thought you'd figure that out"

"I've heard rumors that that gem -" London pointed at it "- It allows it's user to unlock every Pokémon's emotion, they're intelligence one of a kind, and produces teenage emotions inside the brain... and unexplained abilities"

"Howay! He figured it out" Moonlake squeaked about to stand up but London made him sit back down before he stood all the way up.

London sighed and grabbed some clothes from Moonlake's dresser and threw them at his face, the Eevee though didn't really care though.

"Thanks! Amaimono! (Sweetie!)" Moonlake replied, still giggling falling in love with London every moment. The Flareon then left the room, closed the door.

Benoit jumped on London and gave him a hug, since London felt more comfortable around him, he hugged him back. Veeyoshi sighed, "I should have tried to warn you, I'm sorry dad"

"Eh don't sweat it! I will have reacted the same way" London replied, he then rose an eyebrow, he never heard Veeyoshi address him as his father.

"Do you hate him" Benoit asked before beginning to nibble on his ear.

"N-No. I just feel weird around him now" London replied, trying not to blush.

"Does your girlfriend know about this?" Veeyoshi asked.

"I don't know if I should tell her, she'll go crazy!" London replied, sounding nervous.

"He does have a point" Benoit said to Veeyoshi.

Then London's phone went off, Kovar was calling him, immediately he knew it was and assignment.

"Hello?" London answered.

"Hello London, are you up for another task?" Kovar asked as he looked out the window at the city infront of him.

"Yeah - why not?" London replied.

"Good, Delevio should be there to give you the details soon, take care" Kovar replied, then he hung up.

"So school starts for the both of you tomorrow, what are you looking forward to doing there?" London asked, clapping his paws together.

Benoit grumbled, "Mais je déteste l'école! (But I hate school!)"

"I did too, but I worked hard, so I don't have to go, maybe you can be like that" London replied.

"Do I have to go?" Veeyoshi asked nervously.

"Yes, yes you do" London replied.

Veeyoshi's eye twitched, "
Ima kara seppuku suru tsumorida to omou (I think I'm going to commit seppeku now)"

"Ah! Don't kill yourself! You can learn so much in school!" London replied nervously.

Veeyoshi sighed, he did have a point, "If you say so"

London sighed, "What school are you attending Benoit?"

"Oh um Telford - Featherslade" He replied.

"Cool" London replied.

"Where am I going?" Veeyoshi asked, curiously.

"Same school as Moonlake! I think" London replied.

"Why can't I go somewhere else" He asked, sounding disappointed.

"Because Dreyton is one of the top schools in London, and I used to work there" London replied, then he went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Once Moonlake finished getting dressed, he went downstairs to see what his "boyfriend" was up to.

"Heya London!" Moonlake greeted, tail wagging a little with excitement.

"Hey" London replied, then he went on with finishing up with the food and sliding it onto the plates.

"What are we doing today?" Moonlake asked curiously.

"Um staying in. Your first day back at school starts tomorrow. Just to let you know by the way, Omar wanted to take you to Puerto Rico to see his beach house, I'm surprised it survived Hurricane Maria actually" London replied.

Moonlake suddenly felt bad for not getting back to Omar about going to Puerto Rico. He had never been and he had missed the opportunity to go now because of him accompanying London while he was in Germany.

"I-I'm gonna go check on him" Moonlake said, feeling bad suddenly.

Then the doorbell rang, Benoit decided to go get the door, surprisingly it was Omar, standing there wearing a grey pullover hoodie, and matching sweatpants and blue shoes.

"How are you not cold?" Benoit asked, puzzled.

"I like to grow my fur out" Omar replied, a smile on his face.

"How are you not hot in the summer then?" Benoit asked.

"Oh I just like to leave the fridge door open, let the cool crisp air hit my face, because if I don't do that, I'll probably get lovesick from the heat. Where's Moonlake?" Omar asked.

When Moonlake heard his name he ran to the door and gave Omar a hug, "I'm so sorry!"

"Um -"

"Is they're anything I can do to make it up to you?" Moonlake asked nervously.

"H-Hey! Relax, I'm going in the Winter. I know you'll come along right?" Omar asked.

"Yes!" Moonlake replied, pulling Omar inside and hugging him.

Omar blushed, "Te quiero! (I love you)"

Benoit gave Moonlake the death stare, he knew what Omar said.

"Um why is he looking at you like he's a yandre?" Omar asked as Moonlake still hugged him.

"He's just jealous" Moonlake replied.

Benoit hissed at Moonlake. The Eevee closed the door and walked into the living room to scream in a pillow.

"I finally told London! - He's shy but I believe he'll get used to it" Moonlake said.

"Aww! Look at you go" Omar replied, then he let go of Moonlake to take off his shoes.

"How's your family?" Moonlake asked.

Muy bien!" Omar replied, then he caught sight of London...

"London!" Omar shouted, then he ran over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hi Omar" London replied, picking him up and hugging him.

"¿Cómo estás? I'm very tired honestly" Omar replied flailing his limbs toward London.

"I'm tired too - and uncomfortable" London replied, muttering the last part.

"So I was wondering if I could sleep over with Moonlake tonight? Is that okay with you?" Omar asked curiously.

"Sure" London replied, putting Omar down. Omar began to try and jump on London which immediately signaled to London he wanted him to pick him up and not put him down, the Flareon rolled his eyes and picked him up again, Omar hugged the side of London's face, he sighed.

"Seems like somemon loves you very much" Veeyoshi commented as he finished his food.

"He used to babysit me. He was the best, he even spoke Spanish with my parents and helped me learn how to speak it, if it weren't for him, I'd still be the only one in the house who could not speak Spanish" Omar replied, as London peeled him from off his face and held him in his arms.

Moonlake sat on the couch and began stretching.

Eventually London had to put him down and Omar ran over to Moonlake, "I'm gonna go to the store to get some stuff, I shouldn't be out long. Until then, behave yourselves"

"Okay!" The Eevee's all shouted at the same time.

Once London was out the door, Veeyoshi opened the fridge door and began to make more food for himself, "What is with you and eating?!" Benoit asked incredibly stupified at what he was witnessing.

Veeyoshi looked at him with a creepy smile, "Food is my life"

Benoit cringed, "I think I'm gonna go upstairs"

And the little French Eevee did just that.

Soon Moonlake and Omar began to cuddle up with each other and just sit there quietly...

"S-So our school trip this year is to Tokyo this year, how do you feel about that? I bet it's gonna be cool! The anime, the trains, the cars, the language, the food! It's gonna be lit! Right?!" Omar said, when he hear no answer from Moonlake he looked up to see a rather irritated face plastered on.

"I'm not going" He said bluntly.

"Why!? Japan is awesome!, and it's where most of your heritage comes from anyway! Why would you not want to go?!" Omar asked, surprised at his decision.

"There are many reasons I don't to go to Japan, O! The birth rates there are declining, they're racist to those poor Koreans, there's the Yakuza, not to mention I just feel unsafe there" Moonlake replied sounding annoyed.

"Okay, maybe I could understand the racist against Koreans part, but the country introduced laws in 1992 that cracked down on their activities and the birth rates are actually sort of rising thanks to the increase in foreign citizens arriving to the country, so in all, only one of your reasons is really good"

"I'm staying here!" Moonlake replied harshly.

Omar sighed, and pinched his nose "I was really not hoping to have to do this"

Omar used Puppy Doll Eyes on Moonlake, at first the Eevee showed resistance to it, then he began sweating and soon the guilt sank in after about a minute he couldn't resist any longer and he gave up on being difficult...

"Gah! Fine Fine! I'll go - Uggh!" Moonlake replied, finally giving up on resistance to Omar's tactic.

"Verás que no es tan malo como lo haces sonar (You'll see it isn't as bad as you make it sound to be)" Omar replied, squealing excitedly afterward, Moonlake crossed his arms and made a grump face.

Meanwhile at the Supermarket...

"London!" A familiar voice called as the Flareon put some meat in a shopping basket.

Quinn tackled London onto the floor and began licking his face, "Ah! Quinn, where did you come from?"

"Oh I'm here to look for my idiot brother" Quinn replied, the same excited smile on his face.

"Heh" London replied as he picked up his groceries and placed them back in the basket.

"You see, every moment Danté gets, he tries to ditch me and get me kidnapped by some random bloke or raped, thank god It never happens but you never know" Quinn replied an angry look in his smile.

"How long has he been doing this?" London asked, sounding disappointed with his brother for doing such a thing.

"Ever since I was born" Quinn replied, squeezing his fist.

Then London wandered what happend when Quinn realised this, he would regret asking once he heard Quinn's answer...

"What do you do when you realise he's trying to ditch you?" London asked sounding incredibly nervous.

"Glad you asked! -" His mood turned to that of a psychotic murderer "- I find him, tackle him, use Fire Punch on his face, then beat the shit out him until he stops moving, then when he wakes up I kick him in the balls and poke his arse with forks"

London's eyes were raised high, he was glad to not have been born as Dante, or be his brother period, he now could clearly picture Quinn's explanation of one of the many ways he'd punish his brother for leaving him to be kidnapped, "How often do you catch him?" He asked with a nervous smile.

"Every fucking time" Quinn replied, his scrunched up fist shaking with angry energy.

Then London saw an Arcanine peaking from behind a store shelf, "Is that him?"

Quinn slowly turned in a creepy and psychotic manner toward his brother, his claws popped out, Danté yelped in genuine fear as he saw Quinn's psychotic smile, "Time to die you sodding motherfucker! - Bye London!"

Danté began to run as Quinn chased him out of the store angrily cursing at him.

"Watch me cut your fucking balls off you shithead!" Quinn screamed as if he was a psychotic murderer.

London laughed, "Siblings"

Once London paid for the groceries he arrived back at the house - and forgot which key to use.

"Gah! Why can't I remember which key it was!?" London groaned.

Then Danté ran down the street behind London and Quinn was still chasing him and angrily screaming and cursing at him as he continued to sprint after his brother. The commotion caused Moonlake to open the door.

"Was that Quinn?" He asked.

"Yes" London replied, looking like he saw a war.

"Ha! Danté's dumb arse probably tried to leave him to get kidnapped again" Omar said from the living room as he got up and hugged Moonlake from behind, "I'm gonna get my sleeping bag, I'll be back"

London went into the kitchen and began to remove the groceries from the bag and immediately noticed Veeyoshi sitting in the corner munching on carrots. London was silent for a moment.

"At least it's something healthy" London said.

"Um Omar, I think you should just get your sleeping clothes! I wouldn't mind sharing a bed" Moonlake said, blushing heavily.

Omar blushed, "R-Really?"

"No, it's okay, I won't mind" Moonlake replied.

"Oh! - Your so thoughtful!" Omar replied giving him a squeeze, then he sighed and kissed him on the lip.

Ya vuelvo!"

Then he closed the door behind him. Moonlake immediately turned to see London going up the stairs, "Hey London"

The Flareon turned around.

"Do you wanna wash me?" Moonlake asked, giggling a little and blushing heavily.

"Huh - No! You can wash yourself, your intelligent enough to!" London replied, trying to ignore the fact he was trying to get him to do something he already knew how to do - or reveal his ulterior motives.

"Come on! - I won't try anything!" Moonlake replied, blushing.

"No you will! That's a weird question to ask!" London replied.

"Your no fun!" Moonlake answered, still smiling in a lovey dovey manner.

Then the doorbell rang, London knew it was Delevio so he answered the door, there she was in casual clothing and holding two iPads.

"Heya!" She greeted.

"Hi" The Flareon replied.

"How's your stomach?" She asked closing the door and taking off her shoes.

"It's not in pain anymore" London replied, "I stopped using the painkillers two days ago"

"Good to know, hey Moonlake!"

"Hello Delevio!" He replied, giving her a hug and then going back over to Omar.

London and Delevio began to go upstairs and into London's room, once inside the two locked the door, Delevio handed him an iPad, "What do you got?"

"Well - it seems we have found ourselves another one of Demitriyev's buddies was just spotted at a hotel in Stockholm, Sweden. Meet Elias Bergström (Lucario)"

"Hold up, you mean the head of Blixt technology company? The one that is competing with Apple in the phone business?" London asked.

"Yep!" Delevio replied.

"I never thought he was in deep with Demitriyev" London replied.

"Me neither, well the reason we need him is because he is developing a gun that is supposed to be used for soldiers guarding high profile NATO and UN workers, The Blixt UGH-359. But the mole we sent to Stockholm reported otherwise, he tapped a call last night and heard Bergström talking to Demitriyev about giving him a shipment of one of these guns. Now here's the interesting part, the Russian ambassador Timur Orlov is going to be heading to New York City to discuss calming the tension between the United States and Russia and if Demitriyev's fools get their paws or whatever on them, it will be a disaster"

"So he's trying to assassinate Orlov?" London asked.

"That would be our assumption. Our job is to find Bergström, interrogate him, find the warehouse and the factory where the weapons are being stored and destroy them, if necessary we are allowed to kill Bergström" Delevio replied.

"I understand, when do we leave?" London asked.

"Wednesday" Delevio replied.

"Understood" London answered.

"I will send you the details of the gun once the mole gives us more information" Delevio added.

London handed her the iPad, "No, keep it, the CIA reserved for you anyway"

"Oh, really?" London asked.

"Mm hm - Well, see you on Wednesday!" Delevio said waving to London, then London closed the door, he didn't even get five feet from the door and the doorbell went off, "Seriously?"

He opened the door and saw Omar carrying a small bag, "Welcome back"

"Hello, giant fluffo" Omar greeted.

"Heh is that your nickname you came up with for me?" London asked, laughing a little.

Omar nodded in a goofy manner then went to embrace Moonlake who's mood had changed, the Eevees then happily rolled around the couch, kissing Omar and laughing. London smiled and closed the door.

"So cute" London said to himself, refering to the two as a couple.

Benoit then climbed on London and the Flareon began to pick him up so Benoit could kiss his face, "You bored?"

"Mm hm" Benoit replied, stroking his face.

"Come on I'll show you some information about Telford - Featherslade" London replied.

"Hokay!" Benoit replied.

London laughed and tickled him a little making him laugh once he was finished he put Benoit down, "Come on you, follow me!"

"Okay!" Benoit said following London into his room, once in his room London opened the laptop and found the website.

"Once your done looking at the information, you can just turn the computer off okay?" London replied.

"Okey dokey!" Benoit replied.

Then London went to prepare dinner as Veeyoshi lounged in his room eating some broccoli. Eventually, Moonlake and Omar moved upstairs to Moonlake's bedroom to play video games.

Eventually, Benoit finished reading everything and shut the computer down, then he immediately began to detach for London, eventually he found him...

"Oi! Mon amour! I finished reading the website!" Benoit replied.

"That was quick" London replied as he began to cook some steak.

"I'm a fast reader! I can read fast in French and in English!" Benoit squeaked.

"Okay then! Tell me about the school!" London replied, not believing he could read that fast.

"It's in Mayfair, it's been around since 1883, it survived the Nazi bombing in World War II, it was ranked number nine in the best schools of the United Kingdom -" Benoit continued.

"Okay! You have your evidence" London replied, "By the way, your mum will be back tomorrow, she asked me to drop you off tomorrow. She will go and pick you up, okay?"

"Okay!" Benoit said climbing onto the side of the counter and leaning in to kiss London who jumped, "N-No Lips"

"Tee hee sorry ~" Benoit giggled, then he jumped down and went to go play in his guest room.

"Hurry up I'm hungwy!" Benoit squeaked.

"I'll try!" London replied.

London sighed and kept on cooking, later that night after eating, the house was finally quiet. While London was in bed he asked himself a question...

"Will this be the last time I have my bed to myself?" The Flareon wondered.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1.7K 23 10
First off I must say Umbreon x Leafeon is underrated But now with the Description A Jolteon and his sister a Leafeon along with their parents a Vapor...
2K 100 20
It was around 150 years ago, when a war broke out among the 8 Eeveelution kingdoms. It was started by the Jolteon kingdom, as a war between themselve...
5.3K 168 12
This story contains strong language, trauma/attempted suicide mentions, and hinted drug abuse which earns it a mature rating (for a reason) disclaime...
3.4K 162 23
The Archipelago is in turmoil. For political writer Myuku Cirimei, he aims to make the world even a minorly better place with his writing. By a pure...