Agent London Flareon Volume 1...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Moonlake
Chapter 3: I Wanna Get To Know Ya!
Chapter 4: Love & Secrets
Chapter 5: The "Business" Trip
Chapter 6: Chaotic Paradise
Chapter 7: Nightmare
Chapter 8: The Death Of Misha
Chapter 9: London Life 1
[L] Chapter 10: London Life 2: A Day At School With Moonlake
Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 12: Guns And Snow / Sleeping At Londons
Chapter 13: Preparation / Midnight Love
Chapter 14: Party In Paris
Chapter 15: London The Babysitter
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: London The Babysitter Part 2
Chapter 18: Motorway Madness
Chapter 19: Amsterdam Raid
Chapter 20: London Life 4
Chapter 21: Side Effects
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Moonlake! /ใŠ่ช•็”Ÿๆ—ฅใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใƒ ใƒผใƒณใƒฌใ‚คใ‚ฏ
Chapter 23: Yet Another Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 24: Tokyo Terror
Chapter 25: A Day In Brighton
Chapter 26: Londons Sick!
Chapter 27: Who Else Loves Moonlake
Chapter 28: Surge (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Secrets Unleashed
Chapter 31: Spy School 1
Chapter 32: Spy School 2
Chapter 33: Spy School 3/Complicated Love
Chapter 34: Spy School 4
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Breaker In Berlin
Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Secrets Release
Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush
Chapter 41: First Day Of School/Surprise by The Thames
Chapter 42: The Hunt
Chapter 43: School Trip 1
Chapter 44: Inner Awakening
[L] [V+G] Chapter 45: School Trip 2 / ใƒŸใƒƒใƒ‰ใƒŠใ‚คใƒˆใ‚ตใ‚คใ‚ณ (Midnight Psycho)
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: ๆญŒใ†(Sing) ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 48: Endgame 1
Chapter 49: Endgame 2 ะะฐะนั‚ะธ ะธ ัƒะฝะธั‡ั‚ะพะถะธั‚ัŒ (Search And Destroy)
Chapter 50: Endgame 3 / Smothered Flame

Chapter 29: Surge (Part 2)

41 0 0
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

Later that night after feeding the boys, Delevio and London left and went down to the garage. The car they were using was a Porsche Panamera.

"Don't you think a Panaerma is a little odd for this one?" London asked.

"Not at all!" Delevio replied, "Besides I've been dying to bring this car into a mission!"

"Oh brother - Let's just get going" London replied, "I'm going to assume we need to find the address for Dovermouth's home?"

"Yeah - It wasn't in the file I got" Delevio replied, "But we do know it is in Kingwood, NJ. Our first stop is the Remoraid Bar in Brooklyn, the owner is a friend of Dovermouth"

"Okay let's go then!" London replied.

The two got into the Panaemera, and navigated to the bar which was located in Fort Greene, a neighborhood in Brooklyn. They got out of the vehicle and went inside, there Pokémon of all shapes and sizes were in there while an American football program was on. London wasn't a fan of American football, but Delevio was. Delevio sat down at the bar while London sat a little further from her.

"Beer please!"

The bartender, a Riachu, nodded and poured her some.

London noticed a Lucario smoking a cigar, he was talking to somebody on the phone. The Riachu came to take his order.

"Is that your manager?" London asked.

"Yes?" The Riachu replied, slightly stunned at being addressed by an Englishmon.

"What's his name?"

"Dennis Pegorino - Italian descent, gets angry really easily and has some mysterious connections not even his best friend's know. Who are you?" The Riachu responded, he started cleaning a glass.

"Just wanted to know, and I'm just a curious Flareon" London replied, then he got up and began walking over to Delevio.

"His name is Dennis Pegorino, he's the bloke who runs the place" London whispered to her, the Glaceon finished her beer and looked over to London, "You go to the office, I'll distract him"

"Yes ma'am" London replied with a smile.

The Flareon got up and pretended to wander around, Delevio walked up to the Ninetales who looked up at her, "Hey there, what's up?" The Ninetales greeted with a Brooklyn accent.

"Nothing - Just wanted to find somebody to talk to" Delevio replied.

London looked up at the ceiling, there were no cameras seemingly, the Flareon went in and gently closed the door, then he went up onto Pegorino's computer and began to look threw his emails and messages, Dovermouth had emailed him five times regarding the Ronin.

"Hmm"

Suddenly the door opened and a Lucario saw London on the computer.

"Ummmm Hi"

The Pokémon reached for his weapon, London jumped over the desk and jabbed his foot into his face, the Pokémon swung, the Flareon ducked, and stabbed him in the stomach withe his combat knife.

"Sorry chap, came in at a bad time" London replied.

The Pokémon wheezed and fell to the floor as a pool of blood began to form. London groaned annoyed, he closed the door and stuffed the corpse into a closet before getting back on his computer.

"....So then I asked him, what are your last words?... Then he said words are for pussies! Pop! Back of the head!" Pegorino joked.

Delevio and his friends laughed, "Whoo that was funny"

"Well it's been an excellent night, gotta get back to my office, I'm dying to look at a *movie right now"

*Note Pegorino does not mean an actual movie. He means porn.

"Okay -", London slipped out and quickly moved away from the door, "- well good night"

"Good night" Delevio replied, then she took her bag and walked away with London.

London and Delevio got in the Porsche.

"What did you get?"

"I copied and pasted emails for evidence and I found an apparent plan to build a cannon based off the blaster" London replied.

Delevio could not believe what she heard, "Cannon?"

"Yes, look -" London plugged the drive into a port the car provided it showed a huge complex laser cannon, "At this scale, a whole platoon could probably be wiped out"

"Not to mention, they'll have a painful death too" Delevio added.

Meanwhile, while Pegorino was on his computer, he was about to get up when he saw the pool of blood on the floor.

"What the fuck?" He said to himself quietly, the Pokémon saw it was coming from the closet, he heard ragged breathing too, he got up and went over to the closet to open the door, inside was the dying Lucario, Pegorino was shocked for it was his younger brother.

"Rufus, look at me! Rufus"

The Lucario's shaky paw managed to stroke his face.

"Rufus... Please don't go, please!"

"I will always love you... Dennis... My... brother" He wheezed, then his arm dropped to the floor and his head gently hit the side of the closet, he was dead, his goons came through the door.

"Boss! What happened?"

"Somemon killed Rufus!" He shrieked, the Lucario stressed out "Find out who killed him - bring me the body whether he's dead or alive. If he's dead, oh well...... But if they're alive..." The Ninetales let out an insane sounded laugh, "I'll fuckin kill em myself"

After going through their CCTV cameras, they found footage of London going in his office, Rufus went in, London came out.... Rufus didn't.

"Find him"

The goons rushed out of the bar and immediately caught the Panaemera with its hazard lights flashing, one of them knocked on the front passenger seat window, Delevio opened it.

"Yes?"

"We need to talk to your friend"

"Why?"

"Tell him to get out"

Delevio sighed, "Sorry can't do that"

"Ya act like I'm given you an option, get him out"

Delevio whipped out an SMG and sprayed him with it as if it was a driveby shooting the goon flew backwards, Pokémon in the area began screaming and running from the area.

"And you act like your my fuckin dad - hit the gas"

The wheels of the Panaemera spun and motor revved as the car took off.

"Mikey! Are you alright?!"
"Get in the car you buffoons!"

The goons rushed over to some cars parked outside the bar...

2 Ford Crown Victoria's
2 GMC Yukon's
1 Cadillac Escalade

While they were at a red light, London noticed the Yukon speeding toward the rear of the Porsche.

"Delevio"

She looked in the rear view mirror and smiled confidently, "Perfect actually. You see the gear with A/D? Shift the gear there"

"Um sure"

London changed the gear and immediately on the information screen displayed the CIA and Porsche logos before showing the targeting system and the incoming car, there were two tabs on the steering wheel. London knew what to do from there as two metal tubes opened up in the back of the Porsche and shot at the incoming GMC, the bullets went into the grill, tyres, lights, and the last few bullets killed the driver and the car crashed into a traffic signal, knocking it over.

"Well that was effective" London commented.

"Whoa! He's pissed" Delevio said, noticing the other cars heading toward them, "Go! Go!"

London hit the gas, there was a tyre spin and the Porsche was gone, the other cars following behind them.

"Did you do something?!" Delevio asked.

"I don't know what I did!... Well a Lucario came in and I had to kill him because he was armed - I think he was related to Pegorino" London explained.

"Come on London! The Italians are not the nicest mafia around, even these days!"

"Sorry! It's in my training!"

The Porsche weaved around a bus and past the Barclays Centre...

At this point the minions began shooting at the car, which was bulletproof.

"Is this car made out of same material as the BMW we used to get to Amsterdam?" London asked.

"Should be!" Delevio replied.

"Then let's find out" London replied.

The car stopped immediately, one of the Crown Victoria's hit the rear of the Porsche. The impact made the car flip over the car in the air and it landed on top of a truck... The rear of the Porsche was undamaged.

"Okay - It is" Delevio said, slightly frightened by what she saw.

Then the Porsche once again took off as the other 3 cars continued to speed toward them and the minions kept shooting and shooting at them, then London saw a roundabout incoming.

"Is that Grand Army Plaza?" London asked.

"What do you think genius?" Delevio replied.

"Almost didn't recognise it" London said back.

Then he swerved the Porsche around the roundabout, dodging cars, buses and trucks. While weaving around other cars, one of the Yukon's crashed into an eighteen wheeler, the entire front of the car smashing inward.

"Well that's not a pleasant way to die" Delevio commented.

"Agreed" London added.
The Crown Victoria accelerated surprisingly catching up to the Porsche as the cars left the roundabout for Eastern Parkway, the top of the Escalade opened and a Drudagan with a RPG popped out and aimed the rocket at the car.

"Swerve, He has an RPG!" She called out.

The Victoria was now smashing into the Porsche's left side, London moved away from the Porsche and gave it some space.

"Hold on!"

"Why?"

London smashed the Panaemera smashed into the Crown Victoria, the car swerved and plunged into a fence.

"I think my neck almost snapped to my left side" Delevio wheezed shock and nervousness in her face.

"I did try to warn you" London replied, "Now actually hold on"

The Porsche spun around and was driving in reverse as an RPG whooshed passed them. London was amazed at how accurate he was.

"Okay. Playtime is over"

Two compartments opened under the headlights, four sharp silvery disks shot out and hit the cars windshield, right front tyre, grill and the last one struck the grill again and caused the car to explode and fly into the air, the display was both frightening, beautiful, amusing and surprising to watch. The Cadillac landed on an intersection on Brooklyn Avenue and laid there to rest. London swung the Porsche forward and stopped to take a look at the Drudagan crawling out of the car, Delevio looked at London, he looked at her, they said the same thing at the same time...

"Let's let him live"

Then the Porsche sped off and once they were out of the area, Delevio changed the license plate and the colour of the vehicle.

"You can change the colour?!" London asked in shock.

"Mm hm" Delevio replied, "Bet MI6 vehicles can't do that"

London sighed, "It's still work in progress. But! Our cars can change their license plate numbers"

"Okay okay good enough" Delevio replied, then she realised she was unfamiliar with the neighbourhood she was in.

"Where are we?" Delevio asked.

London smiled, "Crown Heights"

Then the Porsche stopped and parked infront of a white brownstone on Union Street. Delevio immediately saw where this was going...

"Is this where you lived during your time here?" Delevio asked.

London nodded, "These days I use the place rarely"

"Do you have the key?" Delevio asked.

"I should" London replied, this time he found the key, "Here we are!"

Once inside the two were greeted by wood floors and a clean staircase and a hall leading to the kitchen.

"No shoes"

"Why?!"

London gave her a creepy smile, "Perhaps it's because I want the place to stay clean"

Delevio sighed, it technically was HIS home... Well... Second home.

"Fine" The Glaceon pouted.

After taking a moment to relax, Delevio and London got back to work.

"Okay let's see where this place is" London said, he opened a file and saw a Google Earth location for the property.

"Nice place" Delevio commented.

"Let's go get the Major then shall we?" London asked.

"Yes we should" Delevio responded, the Glaceon finished brushing her teeth and got in the Porsche with London. About two hours later the car pulled up to the side of a forest road as London and Delevio got out, weapons ready. The two covered the Porsche in branches before annealing into the ranch, Delevio was correct when she saw the armed guards one a Lucario the other one a Torracat, the London signalled for her to split up with him, London created a distraction...

"Good evening Gentlemen..."

"Excuse me you need to leave the area -"

"Now come on guys! Why would I be any danger to you eh?"

Now the two were advancing toward him, they didn't know what London was up to.

"We won't ask you again -"

London drew his Glock and shot them quickly before they had time to react, the Torracat's body dropped like a fish, he was dead. The Lucario wheezed - the bullet struck him in the chest, London sighed and gave him a cloth, he had already killed one Lucario that night he did not wish to kill any more.

"Tell the police, you'll actually be dead"

Then the Flareon took his key and went inside whilst screwing on the suppressor immediately the guards inside saw him.

"Mind telling me where the loo is?" The Flareon asked hiding his weapon.

One of the guards pointed at the toilet, London laughed, "That was a rhetorical question"

He showed his weapon and began firing at them, he shot three of the guards before jumping onto a table and swinging a throwing star at one of them, hitting him in the neck, one charged at London, the Flareon took a deep breath and used Flamethrower on him, this blew him into the television. London jumped off the table and dodged a swing from an Incineroar, the Flareon plunged his fist into his stomach, the other guards watched as he fell to the ground before a Zoroack tried to attack London with a knife, he grabbed his arm, the knife still in paw. A scream as the knife went into his back and he slumped to the floor. One shot at London the Flareon jumped bounced off the wall and kicked him midair. The Flareon shot the other guards up before they could draw their weapons, then he ran up the stairs to Dovermouth's room... Inside was a Sawk lying in bed with his wife, an Emalga.

"Out!" London commanded, gun pointed at Dovermouth, "Major Michael Dovermouth?"

Dovermouth took a shaky breath, "Yes - What do you want"

"By authorisation of the British and American governments, you are under arrest?" London said, then he cocked the weapon.

"A-Arrest? For what -" His wife asked shakily.

"Oh you didn't know Mrs. Dovermouth? Michael here sold a very important and potentially fatal weapon to a crime syndicate in Russia" London explained, gun still pointed at Dovermouth.

Then the window opened and Delevio came through it, a sadistic smile on her her face, "Hi - Fool"

"Michael what's going on!?" Mrs. Dovermouth asked urgently.

He sighed, "I'm sorry Kristen"

He drew a pistol and aimed it at her, she gasped in horror but before his blue finger couldn't pull the trigger, London chopped him in the arm, he cried out in pain and dropped the pistol, squeezing his broken arm in agony.

"That's probably going to be way more on your sentence now" Delevio said as she cuffed him.

London looked in the closet, inside was the Ronin blaster, unmodified and completely in one piece.

"Found it Delevio" London said.

"Good put it in the trunk" She replied as she forced the Major from off the floor and forcing him downstairs. The CIA investigative unit arrived on scene about a minute later and led Mrs. Dovermouth out of the house before beginning to examine the estate.

London and Delevio had completed another successful mission and stopped another one of Demitriyev's goons from wreaking havoc on the world.

"Ah my bed at last!" Delevio said plopping down on it"

London yawned and put his Glock in his bag. He took a look at Delevio who looked back at him with a smile, "Good Night"

The Flareon smiled back, "Good Night"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 168 12
This story contains strong language, trauma/attempted suicide mentions, and hinted drug abuse which earns it a mature rating (for a reason) disclaime...
22.6K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...
8.8K 532 55
London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hijacking the US army! Meanwhile, after hav...
13.5K 473 50
*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on their hind legs* Years after witnessing...