Agent London Flareon Volume 1...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Moonlake
Chapter 3: I Wanna Get To Know Ya!
Chapter 4: Love & Secrets
Chapter 5: The "Business" Trip
Chapter 6: Chaotic Paradise
Chapter 7: Nightmare
Chapter 8: The Death Of Misha
Chapter 9: London Life 1
[L] Chapter 10: London Life 2: A Day At School With Moonlake
Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 12: Guns And Snow / Sleeping At Londons
Chapter 13: Preparation / Midnight Love
Chapter 14: Party In Paris
Chapter 15: London The Babysitter
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: London The Babysitter Part 2
Chapter 18: Motorway Madness
Chapter 19: Amsterdam Raid
Chapter 20: London Life 4
Chapter 21: Side Effects
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Moonlake! /ใŠ่ช•็”Ÿๆ—ฅใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใƒ ใƒผใƒณใƒฌใ‚คใ‚ฏ
Chapter 23: Yet Another Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 25: A Day In Brighton
Chapter 26: Londons Sick!
Chapter 27: Who Else Loves Moonlake
Chapter 28: Surge (Part 1)
Chapter 29: Surge (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Secrets Unleashed
Chapter 31: Spy School 1
Chapter 32: Spy School 2
Chapter 33: Spy School 3/Complicated Love
Chapter 34: Spy School 4
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Breaker In Berlin
Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Secrets Release
Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush
Chapter 41: First Day Of School/Surprise by The Thames
Chapter 42: The Hunt
Chapter 43: School Trip 1
Chapter 44: Inner Awakening
[L] [V+G] Chapter 45: School Trip 2 / ใƒŸใƒƒใƒ‰ใƒŠใ‚คใƒˆใ‚ตใ‚คใ‚ณ (Midnight Psycho)
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: ๆญŒใ†(Sing) ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 48: Endgame 1
Chapter 49: Endgame 2 ะะฐะนั‚ะธ ะธ ัƒะฝะธั‡ั‚ะพะถะธั‚ัŒ (Search And Destroy)
Chapter 50: Endgame 3 / Smothered Flame

Chapter 24: Tokyo Terror

55 0 0
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

The next morning, London dropped Moonlake, his friends, boyfriend and girlfriend off at school before heading to the airbase with Delevio.

"Moonlake" London said to the Eevee.

"Yeah?" Moonlake replied.

"Um Fiona will pick you up after school, my second job needs me for a business trip in Tokyo" London explained.

"Wh-what? How long are you going to be away?" Moonlake asked.

"A day - maybe more" The Flareon replied.

"I hope it's a day!" Moonlake whimpered, "I get worried about you when your not around me"

London's was in awe when he heard this, "Look. I'll try to come back and cuddle with you as soon as I can okay?"

"Okay" Moonlake replied, whimpering nervously, "I wuv you"

London smiled, "I wuv you too"

Then a car horn went off, London turned around and saw Delevio in the drivers seat of a Jaguar XJ, she waved to him.

"I have to go - see you soon" London said, waving to him then he waved and got in with Delevio waved too, then the vehicle which was in sport mode pulled away.

Moonlake wiped his eye, Omar came up to him and kissed his cheek.

"What's wrong?" Omar asked.

"L-London is going abroad to Tokyo f-for a business trip" Moonlake whimpered, he embraced Omar suddenly, "I'm gonna miss him!"

"I-If you want I can stay over again" Omar suggested.

"N-No Thanks anyway buddy" Moonlake said.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes"

"Suit yourself - Come on let's get to class"

Omar wrapped his arm around his shoulder and led him into the building.

The Jaguar whizzed down the motorway as Delevio drove to the Airbase, London was cleaning his weapons.

"Moonlake's becoming worried about me" London said to Delevio.

She looked at him then back at the road, "Keyen is worried about me too, I don't know why but he is"

"That Umbreon I met in Paris" London asked confirming her topic at the moment"

"Yes" Delevio replied, "Him"

Then before they could continue talking, Delevio noticed the car was low on petrol.

"Great" Delevio groaned, "I knew I should have filled it up before I went to get you"

"Ehh we have to be there by 1100 hours anyway - It's 9:08, We'll be there in plenty of time" London said.

The two pulled up to the services station and began to refuel the car.

London went inside to get some snacks as an Eevee in a white hoodie with Japanese symbols on it walked out he turned his head as it followed London then he left letting the door close behind him. London got some donuts for the two to eat.

"Chocolate or Plain?" London asked.

"Can I have half of both perhaps?" Delevio requested.

"Umm sure" London replied, the Flareon broke the donuts and gave Delevio half the Plain one and half the Chocolate one, the two finished eating and cleaned their paws before starting the Jaguar and driving off, London driving this time rather then Delevio... Not noticing the stow away in crouched behind the back seat.

"Tell me more about Keyen's strange behaviour" London said as if he was a therapist.

Delevio sighed, "He's very shy now a days, usually around girls, but when it comes to me, I feel he's lost touch with reality, he tries to leave the room every time I'm around for crying out loud, I can't even say hello to the Umbreon. He's just - " Delevio didn't know what word to use at the moment " - Weird"

"Hmm I see" London replied.

Then Delevio noticed an unusual caramel coloured spot hiding behind London's seat. She used a method of communication with London tapping on the gear shift a series of times letting London know they had a stow away, London pulled over to the side of the road as other vehicles whizzed by. London got out of the car and walked close to the right side of the car, whistling a tune as he did. Suddenly, London opened the back door of the vehicle, it was the same Eevee he saw at the petrol station...

"Ah ha! I knew there was something funny about you!" London said as a truck passed behind him.

The Eevee whimpered nervously.

Later as they were driving, London and Delevio had him sit in the back seat, Delevio sat in the back just incase he turned out to be sabotaging the twos drive to the airbase.

"What's your name?" London asked.

"Namae ga arimasen" The Eevee replied in Japanese.

"English?" Delevio asked.

He shook his head, London however believed otherwise.

"Okay! don't play coy! I know you speak English!" London shouted.

"Okay Okay I speak English!" The Eevee responded in a Japanese accent.

"Do you have a name?" Delevio asked.

"N-No" He replied disappointedly.

"What?" London replied, completely lost and bewildered.

"I'm part of the Japanese Intelligence super soldier program - I'm Agent 53" The Eevee replied.

Delevio noticed how young he was, "How old are you and where are your parents?"

53 sighed, "I have no parents and I'm six years old"

"What happened to them?" London asked.

"I don't know - I live in at the training centre in Tokyo" 53 replied.

London and Delevio looked at each other, then back at the vee.

"How about we give you a name? - We just gotta come up with one" Delevio offered a friendly smile on her face.

53's eyes lit up, "Aye! Yes please!"

"Aww he's so cute" London commented.

The Eevee giggled, "Arigato!"

"Anyway Agent 53 what brings you to England?" London asked.

"I-I was told by the Japanese Government to go work with you two and keep you safe" 53 responded.

London and Delevio almost laughed, "Umm I think your the one who's gonna need to be protected, no offense or disrespect intended"

"You must not know my capabilities, let me give you my statistics, I have completed 109 successful missions, 333 confirmed kills, and I have 7 distinguished service medals from the Japanese millitary not to mention I'm the most deadliest agent in the program" The Eevee explained, a confident smile on his face.

London had a nervous smile on his face, likewise with Delevio, "Okay - I withdraw I said heh heh"

"Freaky" Delevio muttered.

It wasn't long before the two finally arrived at the airbase when they arrived, Delevio drove the Jaguar on the runway as the C-17 (usually used by American, but this one being an RAF transport vehicle) was taxying to the runway.

"Whoa! Are you going to drive into the cargo bay of a plane about to take off?" 53 asked, his eyes wide in fear.

"Maybe" London said with a confident smile, then he shifted the car into sport mode, Delevio smiled and tightened her seatbelt.

"Ā shōnen" The Eevee groaned nervously.

The engines powering up could be heard from inside the Jaguar as London accelerated toward the open cargo bay, the plane gaining speed too. London was approaching the cargo bay door as two British military soldiers, a Lucario and a Dragonite stood outside watching the Jaguar get closer and closer to them, the CIA and MI6 worked together on the vehicle and several others like the Audi they were going to use in Japan, so the acceleration while the car was in Sport or Sport+ was ridiculous! Ridiculous like you will never believe how good this car is kind of ridiculous! The car made it onto the cargo bay just seconds before the plane lifted off the ground and shut the main door, the soldiers opened the doors for London and Delevio and they stepped out, Delevio holding the boy in his arms, who's eyes were wide in shock.

"He's part of a Japanese super soldier program... Apparently" Delevio explained before they could question why there was a little boy with them.

"Got it - go on we'll take care of the car" The Dragonite replied, closing the door London stepped out from.

With that London and Delevio went upstairs to the cabin of the plane, since the aircraft was property of MI6 and MI5, most of the soldiers and technicians onboard were British.

"Good Morning Commander Winters!" A Sylveon greeted.

"Good Morning Sargent Rose" London replied, waving at her.

"You have a gift from the CIA in your quarters, Lieutenant Bottellavici, your friends are in the lounge - If you need anything please let me know" Rose said, then she gave London a file and winked at him before walking away to a meeting.

The Flareon reached his quarters. London had received a AS-50 sniper rifle which had an aiming laser and several magazines in it.

"Thank You CIA" London said to himself, the Flareon smiling happily as he aimed the weapon for a moment at the wall then he lowered it.

Meanwhile...

"Hey What's up Delevio!" George greeted, a laptop on the Dewott's lap.

"Hello George! - Hello Keyen!" Delevio greeted back.

"H-Hey Delevio" Keyen stuttered as he tried looking out the window to avoid making eye contact with Delevio.

"Weirdo" George muttered.

"Shut Up!" Keyen snapped.

"Everytime your around her your like a freakin Glameow, your scared of her and she did nothin to ya" George replied, crossing his arms.

"You don't know the situation I'm in so just keep your nose out of this!" Keyen shouted angrily, the Umbreon's anger was beginning to boil.

"Not until ya stop hiding whatcha your hiding from her" George replied, not scared at all by the Umbreon

Keyen had enough, he stood up and was about to go use Shadow Claw on George, eyes full of fury, a British soldier, a Meowth, got up to stop him though so this way the situation did not escalate into a fight.

"Don't get yourself demoted mate, it's not worth it" He told him, Keyen looked down at him and then glared at George and looking at Delevio who was a little frightened before sitting back down, the Meowth sitting next to him and opening his news paper once again.

"Keyen, ya got to control your anger" Delevio told him.

Keyen looked at her, then back out the window, "Sorry"

Delevio sighed, "I heard about a hot spring and a sauna onboard the plane - Is there one?"

"Second Floor" The Meowth said, the newspaper still blocking his face.

"Thank You" Delevio said, then she went up the steps as a technician went through the lounge, George sipped on his whiskey as he looked at the schematic of the Zugaikotsu, Keyen sighed and kept looking out at the clouds below.

Because the plane only had so much room, both genders had to share the hot spring and the sauna, London was in there when Delevio opened the door to the steamy room, towel wrapped around most of her body.

"Yeah... I know - I'm just as uncomfortable as you" London said, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ah ya feel me" Delevio said sitting next to the Flareon, a towel covering her body armpits down, "Is it true your part Japanese?"

"Yes - I can speak most of the language, why do you -" Then London realised, she was an Ice Type... In a sauna, a very rare sight indeed, "- Umm your an Ice Type"

"I was trained to survive under intense heat, this is a breeze so relax, I'll be fine" Delevio replied, sounding confident and proud of herself.

"So what was probably the worst country you've been to?" London asked curiously.

"Hmm North Korea" Delevio replied, "I've never seen as many and never had to kill as many mon when I had a mission to eliminate a traitor sending American secrets to the North Koreans" Delevio explained, flinching a little at the memory.

"Yet another thing we have in common" London replied, scratching his ears.

"Yeah" Delevio said back, "I had killed I think like 93 soldiers and a whole company, thanks to my colleagues I got out of there safely" she explained.

"Some Idiot went charging at me with a Thunder Punch, and all I had to do was just spray that I'd with a gun" London said, a slight smile on his face.

Delevio laughed, "Who charges at an armed Pokémon like that though?"

"I don't know what was going through his mind but I just had to and then I said Hmm was he suicidal or stupid?" London replied.

Then the two laughed, "Oh speaking of stupidity, I was in Germany when this stupid Quilladin ran at me with a crowbar and I had a Draco in my paw"

"Oh no - His body was gone wasn't it?" London said about to laugh.

"Pretty Much!" Delevio said with a comedic smile.

The Flareon and Glaceon were laughing so hard that they were crying.

"Or maybe in Johannesburg when some bloke came running at me with a fuckin knife so I just tripped him and then the knife went into his chest and I said to myself And that ladies and gentlemen is how you hold a knife the wrong fucking way" London suggested.

The two laughed and laughed their arses off, the laughter was so loud, they could be heard from outside the sauna.

"Or a Charmeleon with a metal pipe versus me with a Tommy gun while I was in Hong Kong" Delevio suggested, snickering.

"Bloke with a surgical knife versus Commander Winters... With a rocket launcher!" London said, laughing madly along with Delevio who was barely able to keep herself sitting straight.

"Oh no no no - he was obliterated haha!" Delevio wheezed, still laughing like a maniac.

"Then I said hmm, that is one crispy Charizard" London said, still laughing his butt off along with the Glaceon.

The two had yet another laugh enjoying the topic of stupid henchmen charging at them with weaker melee weapons and them absolutely wrecking with longer range weapons, the two were laughing and laughing not noticing Keyen watching them through the cracked open door, eventually London noticed...

"Oi! Peeping Tom!" London shouted, pointing at the intruder.

Keyen ran away, the Umbreon moving away from the entrance to the sauna in a hurry

"Peeping what?" Delevio asked, her mood swinging from laughing and cheery to dark and furious.

"Some weirdo was watching us" London replied, sounding very nervous, for he knew what was going to happen to Keyen.

Delevio's face expressed a death stare and a creepy smile rolled into one, "Who was the Hentai (Pervert) who did it?"

"Umm what are you going to do?"London asked nervously.

"I'm going to give them a good bashin with my fist" Delevio replied, cracking her knuckles then Delevio put a robe and went out of the sauna London did the same, Delevio noticed Keyen walking out the door to the sauna. The Umbreon was foolish enough to think he was safe.

"Keyen" Delevio said creepily, an evil smile slowly plastering itself on her face

The Umbreon jumped and fell, he turned around to see Delevio's eerie face, her smile wide, teeth showing in a creepy manner, her eyes expressing murderous intent, she was her hitting her left palm with her right bunched up into a fist. Keyen began trembling nervously, he tried to get up but he was so scared, his legs were shaking. The plastered combination of a death stare and a creepy grin still on the angry Glaceon's face.

"N-No Please Delevio, I-I just curious I swear" Keyen stuttered, fearful of what Delevio was going to do to him.

Delevio began to move toward him, still hitting her palm with her fist, "Ohhhohoho Keyen Keyen, my friend you have to work on your fucking excuses because I think I'm about to turn your balls into jelly... Heh heh heh heh"

"Delevio please I thought it was empty I swear!"

The creepy eerie smile got closer and closer as Delevio got closer to Keyen who couldn't move period, "Still not good enough"

"Delevio Please!"

Rose saw what was about to happen, "We need a medic on the second floor, one of the Americans is about to need him"

When Delevio finally reached Keyen who couldn't stop trembling, she raised her fist, "This is what happens to perverts" she said, her voice sounding creepy and infuriated at the same time.

"Delevio! Please! -"

She raised her fist, London braced himself for the yelling and cringy beating that was to follow.

"Delevio!" Keyen screamed in a terrified fashion.

Keyen's scream could be heard across the whole plane as it continued to push it's way through the clouds and toward Tokyo.

Later, after being given several bandages and casts Keyen had to use crutches to walk, when George saw this he laughed and laughed the whole rest of the journey to Tokyo, leaving the Umbreon, who really wanted to heat him up, flailing his broken limbs furiously. The plane touched down in Tokyo safely. It was night time, the streets of the beautiful city glowing beautifully, the activity increasing as more bars and ramen shops opened across the city, the time where Tokyo looked best.

The Audi A8 they were using shined under the Tokyo city lights as London drove threw Shibuya, all seemed well, then as he drove the Flareon almost hit a group of ten Eevees. He blared the horn in aggravation...

"Come on - You see the light! Watch it!" The Flareon screeched.

"Sorry" One of them said in an American accent.

Agent 53 looked closer at two of the Eevees as they picked up the pace.

"Let me out" Agent 53 demanded.

The two slowly looked back at him confused as to why he demanded such a thing

"Why?" Delevio asked, tilting his head to one side.

"Just Do it!" 53 yelled.

"Okay geez" Delevio replied, she unlocked the door and Agent 53 climbed over her and landed on the sidewalk.

"Halt! - Teishi!" Agent 53 shouted.

The group stopped, London and Delevio got out of the car.

That's when London and Delevio realised what was going on...

"Hey aren't those two those Eevees that vanished from New York City?" Delevio asked, pointing at the two male Eevees hugging each other.

One of the Eevees turned revealing his lime green eyes.

That's when London realised something, he heard about an Eevee from London who vanished after moving to the US and and Eevee she was spotted with.

"Ethän Asano - The runaway Eevee from New York" London said, recognising the Eevee.

The Eevee was spooked, so we're the others, they began to run away.

"Corner them" London commanded.

Agent 53 and London ran after them as Delevio reversed and sped the car.

"Run guys run!"

London managed to grab hold of one of the Eevees, whom had blue eyes the colour of the Atlantic Ocean and was wearing circular shaped glasses, jumping and grabbing him by the waist, "Ahh Ethän!" He shouted, then Delevio seemingly came out of nowhere and blocked the others off with the A8, but they ran into a dark alleyway and disappeared before Delevio grabbed another one, it was a pink eyed female who was furiously trying to get away as Delevio held her down.

"Call the Tokyo Police - Notify them that we have two of ten runways living in the United States" Agent 53 commanded, "I was also tasked with this just so you know"

"I see" London replied, then he put his catch of the night in the back seat.

"Help me!"

"We are taking you home can you relax!?" London shouted.

The Eevee whimpered, "I don't wanna go home! I want Ethän!"

"You will see him when you two return to the Bronx, where you belong not here in Tokyo!" Agent 53 said to the sobbing Eevee.

"Hey! - Take it easy!" Delevio shouted, then she picked him up and cradled him looking into his fearful blue eyes, "Just take it easy on him, he's young. What's your name?"

The shaking Eevee was shaken but able to give his name, "H-Howard"

"Look Howard, I know you want Ethän, but he's not here - We are not going to hurt you okay?" Delevio said, rubbing his head gently.

"O-Okay" Howard replied shakily.

"And you, name" London said to the female"

"Blossom" She replied, no mood in her reply.

"Look you guys cannot be away from your parents" London said to the Eevees.

"My dad is scary, I had to leave him, and Ethän is my boyfriend" Blossom explained to London.

"Ethän is my boyfriend" Howard whimpered shakily.

"Umm okay" London replied, stupified by what was going on, "Well it's a dangerous world we cannot just let you guys rome around the world, we can find you better parents but we simply cannot let you run away" London explained, "We'll take you somewhere safe"

Ethän watched from behind a sign as London started the Audi and pulled away, Howard and Blossom in the vehicle, he emerged from the sign and ran to try and stop the Audi but when he turned the corner from the alleyway, the vehicle was gone, the Eevee fell to his knees and began to cry as his friends comforted him.

London and Delevio drove down to the Tokyo business district where Bātoussai's building was, there was an Ursaring in a business suit who approached the car and leaned into talk to London.

"He left not to long ago" He said in a Japanese accent.

"Kare wa don'na kuruma ni notte imashita ka? (What car was he in?)" Delevio asked in Japanese.

He was impressed with Delevio's Japanese.

"Arigatōgozaimashita" London said then he rolled the window up and pulled away as the Ursaring lit a cigarette and walked away.

The two Eevees in the back were confused, "What just happened?" Howard asked, curiously.

"It's best you don't know" London replied, putting the car in drive and pulling away.

Delevio put on her earpiece, so did London, Delevio gave one to Agent 53.

Howard and Blossom soon got bored of staying awake and fell asleep, leaning on eachother to keep warm.

"I see the car" Agent 53 said pointing at the Century as it drove on the motorway.

The black Century merged off the motorway and onward to Yashio, which is a port and industrial area in Tokyo. The A8 was practically hidden as the Century pulled up to a large freight ship, London knew this had to be the Zugaikotsu. Delevio and London got out of the car and watched as Agent 53 climbed onto London's back.

"So how are we going to do this?" London asked, looking at the Glaceon.

"How do you think we're going to do it? The place is crawling with kobuns!" Delevio replied, tossing her gun case in on the passenger seat.

"Perhaps if you create a distraction that might give us a chance of blowing up the ship" Agent 53 suggested.

"Greene is this the ship?" Delevio asked.

Greene who just arrived at the planes lounge was standing behind George as the live feed showed.

"Yeah - You guys have the Greene light" Greene replied, after giving George the time to track the ship.

"53 you go, we'll support you" Delevio said quietly.

Delevio and London climbed atop a building and Agent 53 moved in T-91 assault rifle ready to fire. London was impressed at him being able to even hold the rifle as he snuck onboard ready to kill anything that got in his way, The plan was the Glaceon and Flareon would be support snipers and Agent 53 would be the stealthy assassin moving in like a fox sneaking up on a rabbit for food. The Eevee proved to be very skilled and helpful indeed...

The Eevee climbed onto the rope anchoring the ship to the port and jumped on a Granbul covering his mouth and then slitting his throat with his claws the Eevee then jumped off and laid him down on the floor gently.

London saw an Electivire with a RPG, Delevio aimed her TAC 338 sniper rifle which she fitted with a suppressor which made it quiet and also prevented the flash from being seen... She took the shot, the Electirive fell into the water and drowned.

Agent 53 then came across a Feraligatr with a large assault rifle.

"Konbanwa" Agent 53 greeted.

Before the Feraligatr could react, Agent 53 shot him, a suppressor on the weapon. The huge Pokémon fell backwards and into the water. Now Bātoussai's men were catching on to the weird noises and a Mightyena decided to check it out with his assault rifle and Agent 53 came up from behind him and whacked him with his elbow, the Mightyena dropped his assault rifle and decided to take him down with his paws, he threw a left hook and a right hook, Agent 53 dodged them both and slashed his leg, then he gave him a high kick and then before he good get up a bullet struck him in the head. Then when Agent 53 turned around, there was a suprise for him... Bātoussai, in a black business suit, glareing down at the Eevee...

"Shit" Agent 53 said quietly to himself.

"I see you can speak English" Bātoussai said.

"You must think I care" Agent 53 replied.

"Hmmph I think you will once I rip you in half you little runt" Bātoussai yelled, a confident yet maniacal grin on his face, then he attempted to use Brick Break, Agent 53 jumped on top of one of the containers containing the hollow point bullets.

"Fuck! - Greene! Bātoussai is going to kill the boy we need to move in!" Delevio said over the radio.

"Go! Hurry!" The Arcanine commanded.

London and Delevio switched their recon weapons out for assault rifles, London returned to using his L85 assault rifle and Delevio used her M4 carbine, which she gave a snowflake themed camo.

The two shot the two Yakuza goons guarding the ship and boarded the ships cargo bay.

Bātoussai picked up an empty container with his big powerful hands and threw it at Agent 53 who didn't hesitate to run.

"The thing is kid, If I let you destroy those bullets, I will fail to deliver to my long time friend. We do anything for our friends, even if it means getting violent!" Bātoussai yelled.

"What if your friend is wanted by Interpol?!" Agent 53 shouted, then he sprayed the T-91 at Bātoussai.... The bullets hit him...... But they do nothing.

"Anata wa hontōni sore ga umaku iku to omoimashita ka?" Bātoussai asked with a sinister grin, the blood and bullet holes all over his black suit. Then he whacked Agent 53 across the floor of the ship, the Eevee dropping his weapon which landed next to him but didn't go off, he was out cold or..... Seemingly. Then Bātoussai heard the assault rifle fire. The Machoke decided to check out what was going on.

London shot two goons with Uzi's as they hid behind crates shooting at him and Delevio, then Delevio moved from her hiding spot and squeezed the trigger, she hit an enemy Pangoro and he fell to the floor, London fired from cover hitting a Manectric in the chest. London then moved up, Delevio behind him, he shot two more enemies down, just as they finished off the last kobun an unwelcome suprise arrived behind the Flareon.

"London!" Delevio shouted.

London looked behind him and saw Bātoussai lifting his huge arms up and about to slam them down onto the Flareon. London jumped out of the way just before they smashed onto the metal floor of the ship, creating a large downward dent in the floor.

"I see he wasn't the only one foolish enough to try and destroy my shipment" Bātoussai said, lifting his huge hands.

"And I see your deranged enough to sell illegal bullets to your friends" Delevio replied, aiming her weapon at him, London doing the same.

"It's just business my friend, it's how business goes, if you got a problem with it then take your ass off this ship and your friend who's at the other end with you!" Bātoussai responded.

The Machoke then swung his huge hands at London who jumped backwards, Delevio pulled her combat knife and stabbed his leg, the Machoke simply looked down at her and grinned sadistically, Delevio pulled the knife out and rolled away before Bātoussai could smash her into the floor. London jumped on a crate and aimed his foot at Bātoussai's side. The Machoke grunted and fell to his knees, but quickly got up and swung his huge hand at, London sending the Flareon into a container, London grunted as he picked himself up. Delevio scratched his arm out of aggravation.

"Nōmin! (Peasent!)" Bātoussai shouted.

"Someone's cranky" Delevio said mockingly, then she leaped in the air and hit Bātoussai with a jump kick. Bātoussai attempted to use Brick Break on her, but she jumped over him and delivered him an Ice Shard. Bātoussai flew forward but picked himself up quickly, then London jumped on his back and let his body heat take control of him, this burned Bātoussai's back, making him scream in agony.

"AHHH!" He screeched, then he got London from his back and tossed him at Delevio, the two rolled into a crate knocking it's contents - grenades - out.

London saw the grenades and then looked up at Delevio.

"I have an Idea" London said to her.

Bātoussai began to walk towards them.

"Well You've tried and you have failed. But I'm not just going to fail my friend so I'll just have to kill you now and dump you in the Tokyo harbour" Bātoussai said, a wicked smile on his face.

"I'm afraid you will be the one going into the Tokyo harbour" London replied, the Flareon smirking confidently.

Bātoussai saw the grenades in London's paw, the Flareon pulled the pin and tossed it at Bātoussai, the Machoke tried to run but the grenade went off, he topple but he was spooked by the explosion which in turn also deafened his hearing, the Machoke was groaning and spinning in around in confusion, Delevio ran at him with her knife and jumped on him, the Glaceon cut his neck open and jumped off. The Machoke grunted and began to put pressure on the wound. Bātoussai felt incredibly overwhelmed now, he couldn't believe he was really about to die to two smaller Pokémon, London used Flamethrower on Bātoussai, this set him on fire, then Bātoussai saw his end.... Agent 53, whom had a bloody lip and the RPG the Electirive was holding, his eyes went wide in fear...

"Taika suru (Degenerate)" Agent 53 growled, a serious look on the boys face, then he fired the projectile at Bātoussai, an explosion followed and blew Bātoussai's right arm of as he flew into the Tokyo harbour, Bātoussai had been eliminated.

The Eevee dropped the RPG and ran over and helped London up, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah - Ngh! - I've felt worse" London said with a chuckle.

Agent 53 could not help but smile and give him a lick on the cheek.

Delevio smiled, "I'll set up the mines, You go rest London"

"What was that explosion?" Greene asked.

"Agent 53" London grunted.

George looked up Agent 53. Sure enough he found the Eevee's profile.

"Is he an Eevee part of the JSSP?" George asked.

"Yes" London replied as Agent 53 carried him to the Audi. Then the Eevee noticed the rear doors to the Audi were open... Howard and Blossom were gone.

"Tawagoto!" Agent 53 shouted.

"What happened?" London asked.

"Howard and Blossom escaped" Agent 53 growled.

"Why are those children valuable to Japanese Intelligence?" London asked.

"Agents 88 and 45 are rogue agents who escaped a few years ago" Agent 53 explained, "We have been searching for them ever since"

Delevio came up from behind them, "Where are the runaways?"

"Escaped" London replied.

Agent 53 had then remembered something vital, "Oh! I slipped a tracker in Howard's bag while you he was asleep!"

"That means Japanese Intelligence can track their movement and in time maybe capture 88 and 45!" London said, realising how bright Agent 53 was.

"Whoa! Your smart!" Delevio said.

"Anyway - did you set the mines?" Agent 53 asked.

"Oh Yeahhhh" Delevio replied as if she was recalling a memory, "I did"

The Glaceon then whipped out the trigger and pushed the button, The explosion engulfed the whole ship and set it on fire, the three got in the Audi and pulled away as the ship began to sink.... If you thought Misha had and unpleasant sinking, then the Zugaikotsu which was exploding constantly will suprise you, the ship took 20 minutes to sink down into the Tokyo harbour and the fire could be seen from Chiba.

As Delevio drove to the airport London, whom was sitting in the back seat with Agent 53, finally came up with a name for the little boy.

"Veeyoshi" London and Delevio said at the same time.

Agent 53 looked up at London who was looking at the news report regarding the brutal death of Han Bātoussai in the port of Yashio.

"V-Veeyoshi?" Agent 53 asked confirming the subject of his new name.

London looked down at him with a gentle smile, "That's the name I came up with for you. Veeyoshi Kandashita"

Agent 53.... Well... Veeyoshi was overwhelmed with joy. He loved his new name and decided to show it by giving London a well deserved hug!

"Arigato!" The Eevee replied shaking with excitement, at that moment he felt loved, truly loved.

"You like it?" Delevio asked.

"I love it! - Thank You so much! I'll never forget this!" Veeyoshi squealed.

"Us neither" The Flareon and Glaceon replied.

While on the train to the Airport, London bumped into Spark, who was on her way to see a friend.

"Oh Arceus" London said.

She gave London the death stare as he waved nervously to her. She got up and walked over to London.

"What are you doing?" Spark asked, glaring at him.

"Finishing a business trip" London replied nervously.

Spark gestured she was watching him then took her seat.

"Who was that?" Veeyoshi asked.

"A friend" London replied as Spark continued to glare at him, "Just a friend whom I'm doing a favour for and not holding up the favour"

The next day, London returned to Fitzrovia, Veeyoshi holding his paw.

"What do you think of London?"

Veeyoshi was puzzled, "Isn't that your name?"

London grumbled, "Yes - Yes it is. Uggh!"

"Whoa! Is that your house?!" Veeyoshi asked.

"Yeah" London replied, "I'm so happy the Japanese let me adopt you"

"Me too! I'll have so much fun with you!" Veeyoshi replied, then he climbed him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"A-Aww" London moaned.

Then London got his keys out, "Ahh why do I have so many keys!... Oh which one is it? No! Not that one"

"The black one" Veeyoshi suggested.

"Oh - Your a life saver, thank you!" London said.

When London opened the door, Fiona was about to leave.

"Hey! - Oh what happened to your face?" Fiona asked as she cleaned the gem on her forehead.

Fiona was referring to a bandage on London's cheek, "I got attacked, but I was able to defend myself"

"Oh I see, umm Moonlake is upstairs crying, he really misses you London" Fiona explained, a concerned look on the Espeon's face.

"I'll go see him" London replied, giving her her pay.

"Well see ya!" Fiona said to London and with that she got in a taxi and the cab pulled away from the house.

"Moonlake?" Veeyoshi asked, "Could that be the reason that Flareon was giving you the death stare while you were on the train?"

"Yes, yes it was. He's a boy I'm tasked with watching. He's three years younger then you" London explained.

"Oh okay - I'll go unpack myself" The Japanese Eevee replied, then he went down to the basement and London went to his room to put his suitcase down before knocking on Moonlake's door, which was open. The Eevee picked his head up from the pillow and ran over to him, squeezing him for a moment, sobbing wildly.

"Why do you have to keep leaving me?!" Moonlake wailed.

"Moonlake trust me I wanna stay! I really do, but I need to pay rent and I need to work"

"Stop l-leaving me please - I get s-so w-worried about you, I-I can't sleep at night when your not here-" Moonlake cried, tears streaming down the Eevees eyes.

London stopped him, "Hey, Moonlake, I'm here, I'm okay nothing will happen to me, I promise. Please do not assume I'm shying from the responsibility of taking care of you, I actually really care about you, but I have to go to work abroad. If I don't, I'll get fired"

"I-I just want you t-to stay with me!" Moonlake sobbed.

"Okay, Okay, I'll take a break from work. Just for you" London replied.

"Y-You pr-promise?" The English Eevee sobbed.

"Yeah" London replied, hugging the emotional Pokémon.

"Th-Thank You" Moonlake sobbed, wiping his tears.

The Flareon sat on the floor cradling the four-year-old in his arms.

"It's Okay, I'm here - shhh shh" London whispered.

Moonlake eventually calmed down and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

London hugged him once again, as Moonlake sobbed a few more times, London's smile turned into a frown, he didn't actually work for the Tube... But now he most definitely knew that he should, for his sake, and Moonlake's.

Ethän, Blossom and Howard are in my Eevees: Love and Lies book! Check it out here on Wattpad!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 515 20
"We love you both to no end. We'll always love you... 'Till the very end." Spark, a 15 year old in an advanced version in the Pokรฉmon world where Pok...
40 4 2
just read no descriptions
8.8K 532 55
London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hijacking the US army! Meanwhile, after hav...
11.9K 268 14
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...