Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

JessWriter14 által

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... Több

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Best/Worst B-Day Ever
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Little Dipper (part 2)
Summerween (part 1)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Boss Mabel (part 2)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 1)
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Dreamscaperers (part 1)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 1)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
The Golf War (part 2)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

Double Dipper

4.3K 85 60
JessWriter14 által

Meagan P.O.V

The next day at the Mystery Shack, Mr. Pines had ordered us all to get supplies to set up for a party. At first when he said that he was throwing a party, I was taken back but hey, you gotta do what your boss tells ya. So now Soos was hanging streamers, Wendy and I were blowing up balloons, Mr. Pines was checking things off on his to-do list and Dipper and Mabel were just sitting on the couch with impish grins.

"Oh no Mabel, I-I don't feel so good," Dipper was moaning and Mabel looked like she was about to burst into a fit of laughter. "I-BBBBBLLLAAAA!!!!!" Dipper made barfing noises and sprayed silly string all over Mabel.

"Oh, Grunkle Stan! What did you feed us?!" Mabel complained and started spraying Dipper with a different can of silly string. "BBBBBLLLAAAA!!!!!!"

Wendy and I smirked at each other, and we silently agreed on a plan. We walked over to the twins (who were still 'barfing' silly string at each other), but not before grabbing things off of the party supplies table. "Guys, guys, stop!" Wendy said in a serious tone.

"Something terrible just happened!" I said in an equally serious tone.

The twins stopped and looked at Wendy and I. My sister and I exchanged mischievous glances and we took out two more cans of silly string and started spraying the twins. "BBBBBLLLAAAA!!!!!" We chorused and the twins started laughing.

Wendy and I kept shooting silly string at Dipper while he used a party popper against us. Mabel kept through gold confetti over Mr. Pines. "Ha ha, comedy gold!" Mabel joked.

I could see that Mr. Pines got annoyed. "Alright, alright. Party supplies are officially off-limits," he said as he took the silly string and confetti away from us.

"Mr. Pines," Soos called from a ladder. "Whose birthday is it again?" he asked.

"Nobody's. I thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack," Mr. Pines replied while taking out a Pin-the-Tail-on-the-Donkey game.

"Nice," Soos approved.

"The people in this town want fun, I'll smother 'em with fun!" Mr. Pines said, crushing the game.

Dipper, Mabel and I had walked over to the refreshment table. "Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the Mystery Shack," Dipper said as he was pouring himself a glass of Pitt Cola.

"Hey, hey!" Mr. Pines said as he grabbed the bottle of soda from Dipper. He put the cap back on and handed us a flyer. "Hows about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers?" Mr. Pines suggested for us.

"Oh boy! A trip to the copier store!" Mabel cheered.

"Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! They got it all at the copier store!" Soos rhymed. "That's not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store," he said almost sheepishly.

"Save the trouble," Mr. Pines said while flicking his wrist. "You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!" he said proudly. The twins and I exchanged looks before we went up to Mr. Pines' office.

Dipper pulled a tarp off of the copier and it was a sight for sore eyes. It was old, banged up, duck tape everywhere and there were even moths flying around it. Mabel gasped. "Butterflies!" she cheered. I gave her a side look.

Dipper lifted the lid of the copier. "Does it even work?" I asked. Dipper pressed a button and then rested his arm on the copier. It shuddered to life and puffed out dust before printing a copy of his arm.

Mabel picked up the paper and showed it to us. "Success!" she said happily. The paper then started rippling in her hand and she dropped it with a, "Whoa!"

The paper fell to the floor and the copy of Dipper's arm came alive and started moving off the paper in 3D! "AH!" the three of us screamed.

"Stay back!" Dipper shouted as he threw the soda he poured earlier at the arm, disintegrating it. "Oh my gosh! Guys, I think this copier can copy human beings!" Dipper exclaimed. I stared at the puddle that was on the floor, completely weirded out, and I'm a vampire!

"Do you realize what this means?" Mabel said to the two of us. "BBBBBLLLAAAA!!!" she screamed and sprayed Dipper and I with silly string. Dipper and I glared at her. After discovering that a copier can copy human beings, this is what she does?! Well, it is Mabel so...

A few minutes later, the three of us were lined up with Wendy and Soos in front of Mr. Pines. "Alright party people...and Dipper," Mr. Pines said and Dipper's face fell. I stifled a laugh and he glared at me. "Let's talk business. Soos, because you work for free, and you begged," Mr. Pines muttered that last part, "I'm letting you be DJ."

"You won't regret it Mr. Pines. I got this book to teach me how to do it r-r-right!" Soos said as he held up a DJ book.

Mr. Pines had a bored look on his face. "Not encouraging," he said flatly. "Meagan, you're with me on supervising the party," Mr. Pines told me and I nodded. Sweet. "Wendy, you and Mabel will work the ticket stand," Mr. Pines said and Mabel looked distraught.

"What?! But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make more friends!" Mabel argued.

Dipped shyly raised his hand. "I-I could work with Wendy," he stuttered. I silently scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You realize that if you do, you gotta commit to staying at the ticket stand with Wendy, no getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night," Mr. Pines said.

Dipper and I looked over at Wendy, who made a silly string face of Soos's stomach and he started moving it around. Dipper smiled at Wendy laughing like he saw an angel, and my heart sank a little more. I've had that sinking feeling since I found out he liked Wendy. "I promise," Dipper said.

Dipper then left upstairs to get ready for the party leaving me with Mabel and Wendy. "So, Meagan," Mabel said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What are you going to wear to the party?" she asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"What I'm wearing right now," I answered in a duh tone.

"Really? You're not even going to get dressed up?"

"Why would I? I mean, I've got no one to impress, and parties aren't really my thing."

Mabel looked at me in disbelief before shaking her head at me. She then perked up. "Hey, you wanna mess with my brother?" she asked me and I shrugged.

We walked upstairs to the attack and I saw Dipper adjusting his bowtie in the mirror. When Dipper turned to grab deodorant off the shelf, Mabel put herself right in front of the mirror and Dipper yelped in surprise. "What?" he asked us.

"Uh, uh, I could work the counter with you, Wendy!" Mabel imitated Dipper. "Let's kiss!" she said and pretended to kiss someone. My stomach twisted a bit with jealousy.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh all you want, but I devised a plan to make sure my night with Wendy goes perfect," Dipper said as he kept messing with his bowtie in the mirror again.

"Plan?" I asked.

"Oh, you're not making one of those overcomplicated listy things, are you?" Mabel asked, groaning.

"Psh. Over complicated? Let me just..." Dipper said taking a piece of paper out of his pocket. He started unfolding it and it turned out to be a huge list. Mabel and I looked at each other and sat down across from Dipper. "Alright, fold that there, kay," he mumbled as he finished opening his list. "Step 1: Getting to know each other with playful banter. Banter is like talking but smarter," he explained and I rolled my eyes.

"That sounds like a dumb idea for poopheads," Mabel remarked and I snorted.

"Yeah, see? This isn't banter. This is what I want to avoid with Wendy. The final step is to ask her to dance," Dipper said dreamily and started daydreaming.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him. "You ok?" Mabel asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied. Ok, yes I was completely jealous of Wendy but that wouldn't make me hate her.

Soon, Dipper came back to reality. "If I follow steps 1 through 11, nothing can get in my way!"

"Dipper, you're the one getting in your way. Why can't you just walk up and talk to her like a normal person?" his sister suggested.

"Step 9, sister!" Dipper said and pointed to Step 9. It said exactly: talk to her like a normal person. Both Mabel and I rolled our eyes at Dipper and sighed. Eventually, Mabel kicked Dipper out of the room because she wanted to get ready for the dance. I was reading a story on my phone and waiting on Dipper's bed while Mabel was getting ready.

I heard Mabel clear her throat so I looked up at her. She was ready for the dance, but she was also holding another outfit. "Mabel, what's with the second outfit?" I asked.

She tossed the outfit at me. "For you to get changed," she replied and my eyes widened.

"Mabel, you know I don't get dressed up for these kind of things!" I whined.

"I know," she replied with a smirk. "But I will not let you out of this bedroom until you agree to put it on and go to the dance with it on. The ENTIRE dance," she said.

I looked down at the outfit in my hands and groaned. "You owe me BIG time, Mabel," I growled and went to the bathroom to change. When I came out, Mabel squealed. I looked in the mirror and looked at my reflection. I didn't actually look half bad. "Ok, enough staring. Let's go downstairs," I said and we headed out.

Soon, the two of us were looking out on the dance floor from a balcony. Mr. Pines then danced up to us singing, "Yadda dee, yada doo, yada doo." We looked up at him. "Can your uncle throw a party or what?" he asked us.

"The energy, it's electric!" Soos shouted through the microphone as the DJ. "Uhh, lightning, lightning, lightning, lightning..." he muttered as he tried to find the 'lightning' sound on his keyboard.

"And if anyone wants to leave, I'm charging an exit fee of 15 bucks!" Mr. Pines said loud enough for the guests to hear.

"We've only got 13, man!" I heard Nate shout and I looked over at him and Lee.

"We're trapped!" Lee cried as they were pounding on the window.

"That's cold, Mr. Pines. That's cold," I said shaking my head.

He then looked me over. "Whoa, since when did you dress up?" he asked me. I pointed at Mabel and raised my eyebrows. "Ah now I get it."

"Come on Meagan!" Mabel cheered. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out onto the dance floor. I laughed as we both started dancing crazily. "Go, go! Work it, work it!" she said after dancing for a while. I laughed even more as we sat down. We both drank water from plastic bottles when Mabel looked over her shoulder. "Wow! You've got an animal on your body! I'm Mabel," Mabel said to the girl sitting next to her.

I looked over and smiled at the brunette, who had a lizard on her shoulder. "I'm Meagan," I said kindly. She was a bit heavy set but that really didn't matter.

"Hi, I'm Grenda," the girl replied. She then motioned to a smaller girl with black hair and glasses sitting next to her. "This is Candy." Candy waved at us and she had forks taped to her fingers.

"Why do you have forks taped to your fingers?" I asked Candy.

She stuck the forks in the popcorn bowl that Grenda was holding and pulled out a bunch of popcorn pieces on the forks. Cool. "Improvement of human being," she said with an accent. Grenda then picked up a piece of popcorn and fed it to her lizard.

"I've found my people!" Mabel said dramatically. I have to say, I'd become friends with these two, but I wouldn't say I would hang out with them a lot. They just don't seem like my speed. But they are nice girls.

"Remember dudes," Soos started speaking through the microphone, also reading from his DJ book. "Whoever, um, party hardies, what?" he read and I was just as confused as he was. "Gets the party crown!" he held up a crown. "Most applause at the end of the night wins!"

"Wow," Candy and Grenda breathed.

I then saw the crowd part and a bunch blonde hair walk through and I knew immediately who it was. The snottiest girl in town. She treats everyone like they're slaves and like they're crap. She walked up to Soos with her friends and took out a compact. "Party crown? I'll take that, thank you very much!" she ordered Soos as she checked her complexion.

"Who's that?" Mabel asked the three of us.

"The most popular girl in town," Candy said.

"Pacifica Northwest," I seethed out.

"I always feel bad about myself around her," Grenda commented.

"She's a dirty rotten lying b-" I never got to finish my sentence because Candy slapped her hand over my mouth. I moved her hand away from my face. "Thanks for that," I said to her and she nodded. I have never sworn before it's just this girl gets me so ticked off, and other things as well but anyway.

"I can't just give you the crown. It's sort of a competition thing," Soos said to Pacifica, looking at her uncertainly.

Pacifica laughed and picked up the microphone. "Honestly, who's gonna compete against me?" she asked snarkily. "Fork girl? Lizard Lady? Punk Freak?" she motioned to Candy, to Grenda, then to me. She started laughing with her friends at us.

I growled and tried to lunge at her but hands held me back. I saw it was Lee and Nate. I struggled against their grips but they wouldn't let go.

"Hold me, Candy!" Grenda cried.

"Our kind isn't welcome here!" Candy exclaimed as she and Grenda hugged.

Mabel looked at us and got an angry look on her face. She marched over to Soos and popped up from behind a computer. "Hey, I'll compete!" she said happily. Candy, Grenda and I look up. Candy and Grenda gasp while I just smirk. Mabel turned to Pacifica. "I'm Mabel," she said as she stuck her hand out.

"That sounds like a fat old lady's name," Pacifica remarked.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Mabel said.

Pacifica smirked. "May the better partier win," she said. She and her friends then backed up to the shadows. Weirdos.

"Nice meeting you!" Mabel yelled to Pacifica as Candy, Grenda and I came up behind Mabel. "She's going down," Mabel said confidently and I smirked. This was going to be sweet.

"Let the battle for the party crown begin!" Soos shouted through the microphone. It started off with a dance off. Mabel started dancing with all of her energy. "Mabel comes out strong! Watch out, Pacifica!"

Eventually Wendy came up next to me dancing. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be running the tickets?" I asked her over the music.

"Yeah, but Dipper's covering for me," she said and I nodded. "Looks like Mabel got you dressed up."

I groaned. "Yeah, she owes me. BIG time," I said and Wendy laughed.

"Whoo hoo!" Wendy shouted as she danced. She eventually walked away to talk to Robbie so I went back to where Mabel, Candy and Grenda were. We eventually got to the singing part of the contest.

Pacifica was just ending her song. "Always means forever. ALWAAAAAYYYSS!" her voice shattered a red plastic cup. Wow, just wow.
Forever," she whispered.

"I used to sing like that, before my voice changed," Grenda said.

"Try and top that!" Pacifica said to Mabel as she handed her the mic. "Oh, and Grenda, you sound like a professional wrestler," Pacifica remarked and walked away laughing.

"I wanna put her in a headlock and make her feel pain!" Grenda said angrily and I nodded.

"It's not over 'til it's over, sisters! Watch this," Mabel said as she ran up on stage. "Soos! Give me the 80s-ist, crowd pleasing-ist, rock battle-y-ist song you got!" Mabel ordered. Soos took a remote and he clicked the button. The song Don't Start Un-Believing came on the karaoke machine. "Excellent," Mabel said then started singing. "Don't stop un-believing! Never don't not feel your feelings!"

(A/N quick side note, for those of you who didn't know this, but if you did, cool. Don't Start Un-Believing is kind of a remake of Journey's Don't Stop Believing and with BABBA and Disco Girl, remake of Swedish pop group ABBA and their song Dancing Queen)

The whole crowd went wild. "NOW I'M GONNA DO A FLIP!" Mabel shouted. She tried to do a flip but ended up face-planting on to the ground. "That was for YOU guys!" I walked over and stood near where Wendy was sitting on the couch, to get away from a bit of the noise.

I saw that everyone was cheering but Pacifica. Dipper then whispered something into Soos' ear. "Dudes, would the owner of a silver and red dirt bike please report outside. It is being stolen right now," Soos said and my head shot up. Stolen?

"Wait, WHAT!?" Robbie exclaimed from Wendy's left. He shot up out of his seat and ran to the window. He then took off out of the shack screaming, "Hey, come back here!"

"Oh, tough break," Dipper said to Wendy. Wait, when did Dipper get here? "I wonder who those guys are who aren't me because I'm right here," he said. I raised my eyebrows at him but shrugged it off.

"Now we're gonna bring it down for a minute. Ladies, dudes, now's the time," Soos said as he put on a slow song.

"Oh snap, I love this song," Wendy said and started swaying back and forth in her seat.

Mabel then ran over to Dipper. "Hey goofus, now's your chance to ask Wen-" she got cut off by Dipper covering her mouth with his hand. They moved away from where Wendy was sitting. "Now's your chance to ask Wendy to dance!" Mabel finished and my stomach knotted with jealousy again. "C'mon! Go!" Mabel encouraged her brother.

"Ok, ok," Dipper said and he started struggling to walk over to Wendy. "I-uh," he stuttered. He then ran past us to the attic saying, "Uh, I'll be right back!"

I decided to do something, which I was probably never going to hear the end of it but oh well. "Hey, Mabel?" I got Mabel's attention. "Could you do me a favor and try not to push Dipper and Wendy together?" I asked her.

"Why?" she asked then got a look of realization on her face. "Oh, you don't want my brother dating your sister," she said.

"Well..uh-kind of...it's just...uh-it's just that..." I stuttered.

Mabel then gasped and squealed. "Oh my gosh! You have a crush on Dipper!" she exclaimed. I sheepishly nodded. "Now I see why you don't want them together. Ok I'll back off from those two."

"Thanks Mabel, you're a good friend," I said and she smiled. I spent so much time dancing around with Mabel, Candy and Grenda that I didn't even realize that the dance was almost over. (a/n I'm skipping a lot of the clone stuff, I mean, Meagan isn't even with Dipper at the time)

"One more song, dudes, and then it's time for the bestowing of the party crown!" Soos said over the microphone. "It's gonna be the--" explosion sound. "Nailed it," Soos said.

"Pacifica, I just wanna say that whoever wins, it's been a super fun party," Mabel said to Pacifica.

"Tsk, awwww. It thinks it's gonna win," Pacifica teased. "Hey, did you hear that? People clapping for the weird girls? Yeah, me neither," Pacifica said and she walked off. Mabel then looked like she got an idea and she ran up to Soos. She whispered something in his ear and the two of them smirked.

"And now to perform the last song before the bestowing of the party crown, Meagan Corduroy!" he said through the mic and my eyes widened. A spotlight came over me and the crowd cleared the way for me. I walked up to the stage, took the mic and thought about what to sing. I whispered the song into Soos' ear and he nodded.

I heard beach sounds coming through the stereo and started whistling to start the song off...

*whistling* (oh oh)
(take me back, take me back)
(oh oh yeah)
(back to summer paradise)

My heart is sinkin' as I'm liftin'
Up above the clouds away from you.
And I can't believe I'm leavin'
Oh I don't know know know what I'm gonna do.

But some day
I will find my way back to where
Your name
is written in the sand!

'Cause I remember every sunset,
I remember every word you said.
We were never gonna say goodbye,
Singin' la da da da da

Tell me how to get back to,
Back to Summer Paradise with you,
And I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)
Oh oh (oh oh)
I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)
Oh oh (oh oh)

Tell 'em

My soul is broken, streets are frozen
I can't stop these feelings melting through.
And I'd give away a thousand days
Oh just to have another one with you.

Where real life can wait (it can wait)
We're crashing like waves (uh-huh)
Playin' in the sand (me and you)
Holdin' your ha-a-a-a-and!

'Cause I remember every sunset,
I remember every word you said.
We were never gonna say goodbye,
Singin' la da da da da

Tell me how to get back to,
Back to Summer Paradise with you.
And I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)
Oh oh (oh oh)
I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)
Oh oh

Yeah, uh!
I remember sunny mornings
And summer evenings
Now you're not next to me
And I am freezing!

Was it real, or baby tell me was I dreaming.
How can you show me paradise when I'm leavin'?
Now my heartbeat is sinking,
Hopes shrinking,
When I try to speak no words,
Lip sinking.

Hope this is not just wishful thinking.
Tell me that you care
And I'll be there in a heartbeat.

Some day
I will find my way back to where
Your name
is written in the sand!
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go!)

'Cause I remember every sunset,
I remember every word you said.
We were never gonna say goodbye,
Singin' la da da da da

Tell me how to get back to,
Back to Summer Paradise with you.
And I'll be there in a heartbeat.

I remember when we first kissed.
How I didn't wanna leave your lips.
And how I never ever felt so high! (so high!)
Singin' la da da da da

So tell me how to get back to,
Back to Summer Paradise with you.
And I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)
Oh oh (oh oh)
Yeah I'll be there in a heartbeat (heartbeat)
(Summer Paradise)
Oh oh (oh oh)
I'll be there in a heartbeat!

When I finished the whole crowd exploded with cheering and clapping. I smiled at the crowd. "Thanks for coming out folks, hope you guys enjoyed the party! Now, I believe it is time for the bestowing of the party crown!" I said through the mic and there was even more cheering. I handed the microphone back to Soos and walked off stage. I walked over to wear Mabel, Candy and Grenda were all standing and they looked amazed.

"Wow, I didn't know you could sing like that!" Candy squealed.

"Yeah, that was beautiful!" Grenda added.

"Thanks guys. Well, Mabel, you better get up there," I told Mabel. She nodded and ran up on stage next to Soos and Pacifica.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked around to see Mr. Pines standing there. "You got pipes, kid. Well done," he said as he clapped me on the back.

"Thanks Mr. Pines," I said and he smiled.

"Let the party crown voting commence!" Soos said through the mic and played a bell sound.

"Good luck, Mabel," Pacifica said sarcastically.

"Applaud to vote for Mabel!" Soos said as he motioned to Mabel. The whole crowd burst into major applause. "Let's check the applause-o-meter," Soos said. He raised his arm pretty far. "Oh, oh? Pretty good!" Soos said. Mabel grinned like an idiot.

"And the next contestant: Pacifica," Soos said. There was barely any applause until she gave an evil glare and more people applauded. I just glared at her. She didn't scare me. Soos raised his arm at the same hight as his other arm. "Uh-oh, a tie! This has like, never happened before," Soos said.

Pacifica looked shocked, but then she got a determined look in her eyes. She looked around the room until her gaze landed on Old Man McGucket sleeping on a bench. She walked over to him and waved a ten dollar bill in his face. He sniffed the air, woke up, took the dollar and applauded for Pacifica.

Soos' arm tilted back a little more and he got a pained look on his face. "Ladies and gentlemen. We...We have a winner," Soos said sadly. Mabel looked upset, so did Candy, Grenda and I. "The winner of the contest, is Pacifica Northwest," Soos said as he handed Pacifica the crown.

She put it on her head. "Thank you, Jorje (a/n didn't know how to spell it but pronounced hor hay)! Thank you everyone! Come to the after party at my parents boat!" She said smugly.

The crowd picked her up and ran out with her shouting, "Pacifica!" over and over.

"Hey Pacifica! That crown makes you look like an even bigger donkey's butt! (If you know what the other meaning for that is read that in your head)" I shouted after her.

Mabel then walked over to the three of us. "I'm sorry I let you guys down. I understand if you wanna leave," Mabel said to Candy and Grenda sadly.

"But then we would miss the sleepover," Candy said.

"The what?" Mabel asked.

"We're gonna call our moms and see if we can sleepover here with you two. You're like, total rock stars!" Grenda said punching the air.

Candy pulled out a magazine from her backpack. "I have magazine boys," Candy said.

"Really? You GUUYS!" Mabel squealed.

"Maybe we don't have as many friends as Pacifica, but at least we have each other. And that is pretty good I think," Candy said.

"Preach it, girl!" I said and clapped Candy on the back.

Mabel turned around to face the stage. "Soos! Play another song! This thing's going all night!" Mabel shouted to Soos.

"Way ahead of you hambone," Soos said and he started playing another song. We all started dancing again.

"Hey Mabel! Check this out!" I said and started break dancing.

"Whoa! Nice Meg!" Mabel cheered. I was having the time of my life.

Third Person P.O.V

While Meagan, Mabel, Candy and Grenda were all dancing, Dipper and his clone Tyrone were up on the roof stargazing. "Some night, huh?" Tyrone said to Dipper. Dipper took out two sodas out of the cooler and handed one to his clone.

"Do you think we even have a chance with Wendy? I mean she's fifteen, we're twelve," Dipper said.

"I don't know man, I hope so, but we're making zero progress the way we're doing it. The only good conversation you had with her was when you didn't do any of that list stuff," Tyrone replied.

"I know," Dipper said. He remembered the picture Wendy had shown him. Not only had Wendy looked like a nerd, he saw what Meagan had looked like as well. She had her hair in front of her face, but he could see her biting her nails. "Mabel was right, I do get in my own way," he continued.

"Literally!" the Dipper's said in unison.

"Whoa!" Tyrone said and he made an exploding sound. They clunked glasses and both took sips of their soda. Suddenly, Tyrone didn't feel too good and he saw that his stomach was melting. "Oh boy, don't look now," he said to Dipper.

"Tyrone!" Dipper cried.

"It's okay dude. I had a good run. Just remember what we talked about," Tyrone said as he was melting fast.

"Uh-Uh of course!" Dipper promised.

"Hey, and quit being such a whimp around Wendy, okay? For my sake..." Tyrone said his last words before completely melting.

"Tyrone! You were the only one who understood," Dipper said. He poured out his soda on the Tyrone puddle and drank what was left in the can. He soon got off of the roof, walked up to the window outside the Mystery Shack and looked inside. Mabel and Meagan were still dancing, Stan was counting his money and Wendy was just standing against the wall, tapping to the beat.

Dipper walked up to the door, but before he opened the door, he ripped up his Wendy plan. When he walked inside, Mabel stopped what she was doing and tackled him in a hug. "Dipper! Where have you been? Meet my girlfriends!" Mabel squealed. She introduced her brother to Candy and Grenda before going back to dancing.

"So where were you, Dip-Dip?" Meagan asked Dipper. When Dipper looked at her, he almost did a double take. She looked amazing! She looked good...and pretty... Dipper shook these thoughts out of his head. He liked Wendy.

"Well it's a bit of a long story," Dipper said sheepishly.

Meagan smiled at him. "I got time," she said. Dipper smiled and the two of them walked to the couch.

So Dipper started telling Meagan about the whole clone thing, Tyrone, the plan, how everything went wrong. Meagan couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole thing. "Tyrone reminded me that the only good conversation I had with Wendy was when I was talking with her outside the bathroom," Dipper said. "She showed me a picture in her wallet and-"

"Oh, so you saw that Wendy had looked like a nerd when she was our age?" Meagan asked.

"Yeah, I also saw you when you were nine, Cousin It," Dipper teased.

Meagan groaned. "Shut up, Dipper!" Meagan said as she leaned her head back on the couch and Dipper laughed at her. Meagan then got an idea. "But Wendy might have mentioned that you have a birthmark, Dip Stick. Know anything about it?" Meagan asked teasingly. This time, it was Dipper's turn to groan.

"Ugh! Yeah...its behind my bangs," Dipper muttered.

Meagan laughed again. "Alright, Dipper. Now you have to show me," Meagan said but Dipper wouldn't budge. Meagan sighed and scooted closer to Dipper. She used her hand and pushed his bangs up revealing his Big Dipper birthmark. "Awww, it's so cute," Meagan cooed.

Dipper laughed and playfully smacked her hand away. "Alright, alright!" he laughed. "Payback time," Dipper said evilly and Meagan's eyes got wide.

"Don't you dare!" Meagan shouted but it was too late. Dipper had already pushed her back down onto the couch and started tickling her. The two of them were laughing so much that they didn't even see the others watching the scene unfold, or when Mabel took a picture of them for her scrapbook. "Ok, mercy, MERCY!" Meagan shouted and Dipper finally stopped.

The two of them were breathing heavily. Dipper stood up off the couch and helped Meagan to her feet. "Some night, huh?" Dipper asked her playfully and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up," she said and they started walking upstairs together.

"By the way, I heard you singing and I was awesome," Dipper commented into the silence. Meagan's pale cheeks started to get a slight red coloring to them and Dipper laughed at her.

"Thanks Dip," she muttered. When they got to the attic, Meagan just crashed onto her cot, and yes, Meagan spends so much time at the Mystery Shack they added another cot to the room. "Night Dipper," Meagan mumbled before she fell asleep.

"Night Meagan," Dipper replied before falling asleep on his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok I know this was more of a Mabel hangout chapter but I usually do Meagan and Dipper hanging out but I hope you liked the little Dipper/ Meagan fluff there. The song that was included is Summer Paradise by Simple Plan ft. K'naan. Also, Cousin It is a reference to the Adams Family, she is a girl that you can only see hair like you can't see her face at all because it's covered by her hair. Hoped you liked it, also, do you guys like it when I do first person or third person point of view. Just wondering what you guys think. Also, I added a few pictures on other chapters like Meagan's regular outfit and her guitar so please check it out. Mk? Bai!
- Jess

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2.1K 58
[COMPLETED] . . . SUMMARY (Gravity Falls Anti-Gravity Au- Wendy and Soos are 12 years old while Dipper and Mabel are the teenagers) 12 year-old, Wend...
141K 1.7K 30
In Gravity Falls, expect the unexpected. Even in your love life, just like when a strange love story is evolving, also expect the unexpected as they...
12.4K 260 11
An Older!Pinecest fanfic! They've grown up, going to college. But one thing Dipper realizes is that he fell in love with hi twin sister, Mabel. And...
35.5K 2.3K 164
12 year old Mabel Pines takes her 7 year old younger brother Dipper with her to Gravity Falls to stay with their great uncle for the summer. She's st...