Agent London Flareon Volume 1...

Von xx_EeveeIslington_xx

*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on... Mehr

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Moonlake
Chapter 3: I Wanna Get To Know Ya!
Chapter 4: Love & Secrets
Chapter 5: The "Business" Trip
Chapter 6: Chaotic Paradise
Chapter 7: Nightmare
Chapter 8: The Death Of Misha
Chapter 9: London Life 1
Chapter 11: London Life 3, A Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 12: Guns And Snow / Sleeping At Londons
Chapter 13: Preparation / Midnight Love
Chapter 14: Party In Paris
Chapter 15: London The Babysitter
Chapter 16: Secrets
Chapter 17: London The Babysitter Part 2
Chapter 18: Motorway Madness
Chapter 19: Amsterdam Raid
Chapter 20: London Life 4
Chapter 21: Side Effects
Chapter 22: Happy Birthday Moonlake! /ใŠ่ช•็”Ÿๆ—ฅใŠใ‚ใงใจใ†ใƒ ใƒผใƒณใƒฌใ‚คใ‚ฏ
Chapter 23: Yet Another Weekend In Basingstoke
Chapter 24: Tokyo Terror
Chapter 25: A Day In Brighton
Chapter 26: Londons Sick!
Chapter 27: Who Else Loves Moonlake
Chapter 28: Surge (Part 1)
Chapter 29: Surge (Part 2)
Chapter 30: Secrets Unleashed
Chapter 31: Spy School 1
Chapter 32: Spy School 2
Chapter 33: Spy School 3/Complicated Love
Chapter 34: Spy School 4
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Breaker In Berlin
Chapter 37: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 1)
Chapter 38: Wenn Sie im schรถnen Deutschland sind. (Part 2)
Chapter 39: Secrets Release
Chapter 40: Uncomfortable Rush
Chapter 41: First Day Of School/Surprise by The Thames
Chapter 42: The Hunt
Chapter 43: School Trip 1
Chapter 44: Inner Awakening
[L] [V+G] Chapter 45: School Trip 2 / ใƒŸใƒƒใƒ‰ใƒŠใ‚คใƒˆใ‚ตใ‚คใ‚ณ (Midnight Psycho)
Chapter 46: Connection
Chapter 47: ๆญŒใ†(Sing) ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 48: Endgame 1
Chapter 49: Endgame 2 ะะฐะนั‚ะธ ะธ ัƒะฝะธั‡ั‚ะพะถะธั‚ัŒ (Search And Destroy)
Chapter 50: Endgame 3 / Smothered Flame

[L] Chapter 10: London Life 2: A Day At School With Moonlake

78 0 1
Von xx_EeveeIslington_xx

Just a heads up, this chapter is very long.

The next day Moonlake pleaded London to let him stay home again...

"Moonlake! Do you want to know how pissed your mum would be if she found out I was letting you cut school? - Come on it isn't so bad to go to school!" London explained.

"But I wanna be with you!" Moonlake replied. "In marriage" he added quietly.

"In what?" London asked.

"Nothing!" Moonlake replied quickly.

"Okay, I know you enjoy being a little too obsessed with me, but you have to learn if you want to be... Whatever you wanna be when you get older" London said.

"Pwease!" Moonlake pleaded his eyes glimmering sadly.

"No! And that's final!" London said.

"Uggggh! Fine! Hmph!" Moonlake pouted, he got into his school uniform and ate the breakfast London made him, The Flareon made him Chicken Tenders and bought some barbeque sauce for him to eat it with for lunch.

London took Moonlake to school on the Underground had a chat with him about school and what it was like in there...

"I have not been to Dreyton in a while, what is it like?" London asked.

"It's very loud," Moonlake said.

"It was loud when I was there! - Are you bullied there?" London asked.

"No - I take karate classes in school with the older kids and my friends, so they know better than to screw with me" Moonlake replied.

"Oh - I see heh heh" London responded nervously.

"Do worry! I'll never hurt you" Moonlake said, "My love..." He said quietly.

"My what?" London asked, not hearing what he said.

"Ingenting!" Moonlake yelled in Swedish.

"How many languages can you speak?!" London asked, astonished with his ability to speak several languages.

"Loads" Moonlake replied, then he remembered he told him about the languages he could speak, "I told you about them yesterday!"

"You amaze me every day," London said, with a laugh, "Sorry! I think I told you I can be a bit forgetful sometimes, I'm also clumsy"

"Amaze me in bed" Moonlake whispered...

"Amaze you where?" London asked hearing part of what he said.

"Dim byd!" Moonlake yelled in Welsh.

The two finally reached the Eevees school where children could be seen talking and watching each other play video games. A few were even doing their homework last minute. The school building was made of brick and was built between 1809 and 1818.

"Well Moonlake, Have a good day please, okay?!" London said waving to the little Eevee.

"Okay London" Moonlake said, he hugged him, London kissed his forehead and left waving at him. Moonlake blushed and giggled a bit.

"Yo Yo! Moon!" One of his friends called out, Moonlake turned around and saw three Eevees and a Growlithe walking toward him.

"Oh hey, guys" Moonlake greeted turning to look over to his friends. Three were Eevees and one was a Growlithe.

"How come you didn't go to Japan?" Quinn, the Growlithe, asked.

"I told you guys I prefer to live here, this is the country I was born in and this is where I prefer to be raised in and to live" Moonlake explained, he sighed and looked over to a shorter Eevee with blue eyes. He had a careless look on his face and he was wearing black leather gloves.

"You had the opportunity to go and live in Japan - and you turned it down?" He said to Moonlake

"Yes, Omar... I kinda like being here in England" Moonlake replied, ashamed.

"At least you are still with us" Nigel, the youngest and smallest Eevee in the group said.

"Can I touch your hair?" Moonlake asked Omar.

Omar instantly switched to defensive mode to protect his hair.

"No! Don't touch my hair!, ¡Sabes cuánto me gusta mantenerlo ordenado, idiota!" Omar replied aggressively, everyone chuckled at Omar's reaction in Spanish.

"Fine - Sorry, I sorta forgot how much you hate that!" Moonlake said, laughing jokingly.

Omar blushed a little and looked away from Moonlake - he had a crush on him, perhaps it because Moonlake saved him from drowning during a trip to the swimming pool. He he looked down at the floor and managed to smile while blushing at the ground.

"Se quedó ... ¡Oh, es un milagro! (Oh he stayed... It's a miracle!)" He whispered to himself, "¡Oh Moonlake si solo pudieras ver cuánto te amo! (Oh Moonlake! If you could only see how much I love you!)"

The others were immediately baffled as Omar started drooling and daydreaming about him and Moonlake together in a bed. Then when he remembered his friends were right there he snapped out of his trance, wiped his mouth and cleared his throat.

"What? Estúpidos" Omar asked them glaring at them menacingly. The others began sweating nervously.

"Well we figured you were daydreaming about a girl so -" Quinn started.

Omar grabbed him by the tie, his sharp teeth showing as Quinn began shaking in fear, "It is none of your business! ¿Me escuchas? ¡No es asunto tuyo!"

Quinn raised his paws, "Buah Okay! Sorry I asked!"

Omar dropped him on the floor, and brushed off his paws, the Eevee huffed irritated then he saw Moonlake giving him an irritated glare.

"Omar! How many times have I had to tell you to stop getting aggressive! You know I don't want you to get suspended so just - try and take a deep breath okay?" Moonlake told him.

Omar's face softened, "Oh... okay, S-Sorry"

Moonlake giggled a little, Omar blushed, "It's okay!" Moonlake told him.

Omar slowly walked up to Moonlake and hugged him, the Eevee was surprised at first but then he smiled and hugged him back. Omar's face turned cherry red, he always found himself taking advice from Moonlake. However, no matter how annoying it was, he always listened to Moonlake and avoided getting himself into trouble.

"What's with him and hugging him, he never lets us hug him" Devon, an Eevee, said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, ever since the swimming pool incident, Omar has been soft with Moonlake. Don't get me wrong It's sort of an improvement, but I wonder if its because he saved his life" Nigel suggested.

"Yeah, that has to be the only explanation" Quinn replied brushing off his trousers.

Omar began to get irritated, "W-Will you shut up!?"

The others fell silent while Omar continued to cuddle Moonlake. Eventually the school doors opened and the students were allowed inside the building.

"Alright everyone come in please school is starting!" A teacher, a Mareep, yelled.

"Come on let's go to class" Devon said.

The group of friends went into the school building. Quinn, Devon, Omar and Moonlake were all the same size, but Nigel was a little smaller and younger but the little Eevee was smart like everyone else in the group of friends. Moonlake and all his friends were lucky to be in the same class together. Despite how young they were they would not let themselves be bullied by other children at the school... The first time Moonlake came to Dreyton, a bigger Dewott and his friends tried to take Moonlake's school books and Quinn's bag - They got jumped in the locker room later by the five of them, in addition to the payback they got their clothes! After the incident, the other children knew to not try and pick on them, not even individually. But those who were friends with him enjoyed it...

"Good morning Clare!" Moonlake greeted.

"Hullo, Moonlake!" Clare, a Fletchender, replied.

"Hello, Noah!" Moonlake greeted.

"Hi" Noah, a Vulpix with blue glasses, replied.

"Hello, Moonlake!" Three Eevees greeted.

"Hey Travis, Hello Jax, Nice bow Mira!" Moonlake responded, "I love your bow Mira! It looks beautiful!

"Thank you!" Mira responded.

Omar's nose was a little pink, he liked the way Moonlake greeted everyone at school in the morning, it reminded him of the first time he greeted him when they first met each other.

The five Pokémon arrived at their classroom which had sand coloured walls and a wood floor and it had charts and pictures of the class on trips and working on projects as well as multiple posters about how to solve math problems, Immediately the teacher, a Ninetales, got started once they were finished unpacking their things.

"Welcome back Moonlake!" She greeted, she was wearing a white blouse and an indigo skirt with roses on it.

"Good morning Ms. Rose!" Moonlake replied a peachy smile on the Eevee's face

"Okay! Good morning children!" Ms Rose said.

"Good Morning," Everyone in the class said, except for a Zorua still on his phone and wearing headphones.

Everyone noticed and looked over to him.

"Herald, can I have a piece of paper please," Ms. Rose asked.

"Sure" Harold, a Pikachu replied, he ripped one out of his book and gave it to his teacher, she sighed and crumpled the paper into a ball, then she threw the ball as hard as she could at the Zorua, it hit him in the head and made him and his chair fall backwards onto the floor, he groaned irritated by the sudden scare he had.

"Enjoying your music now Takahashi?" Ms. Rose asked.

The children began laughing and laughing, Moonlake among those laughing.

Takahashi groaned in aggravation as he was humiliated by his own teacher and by the laughter from everybody which soon died.

Takahashi put his phone in his pocket and sighed, then he slipped his headphones onto his shoulder "Please don't ever do that again"

"Maybe I would not have to have to do that if you would put your phone away when it was time for class to start" Ms. Rose replied a sarcastic smile on her face. The children chuckled a little.

After Mathematics, Moonlake had History class, that day they were studying Henry VIII (Whom in this world was a Ursaring)

"He killed three of his wives?! This guy was a bastard!" Quinn said, to his friends.

"Oooooooo Woooooo! Did your mother give you that mouth?" Nigel asked, amazed at the foul language coming out of the Growlithe's mouth.

"I'm sorry! But who marries six beautiful women and then puts their necks in a guillotine?" Quinn asked.

"Actually, his second wife died giving birth I think" Devon commented.

"This guy's life was sad, he was at least 4 stillborn's, and even when they did have one it died days later," Moonlake said, reading the textbook.

"That sucks" Omar commented.

"It does" Devon added, handing them gum, each of the friends took a piece, "Thank lord none of us was stillborn"

"Ewww! This guy was far too fat how much did he eat?" Nigel said.

"No it's not because he ate too much" Moonlake interrupted, he flipped to a page in the textbook "In 1536, he had a jousting accident, which in turn led to a neuroendocrine cause of his obesity"

"Ohhhh, Okay" Nigel replied understanding what Moonlake explained to him.

"Oh, so he was a prejudicial bastard wasn't he?" Quinn growled.

"Perhaps he got that mouth from his father..." Nigel said, putting his paw on his face as if he was thinking about something.

"Uggggh!" Quinn groaned, he laid his head on the desk.

After History, they had Health class...

In class, he noticed a female Eevee, around his age, diamond earrings dangling from her ears, looking at him whenever Moonlake had his face in a textbook, whenever Moonlake turned around she would look away or at the textbook in front of her.

"Odd" Moonlake said, tilting his head to one side.

"What is it?" Quinn asked looking up from his book.

"She keeps looking at me when I'm not noticing" Moonlake replied using his head to point out the shy and lovestruck girl.

Quinn looked back, he saw the Eevee with pretty expensive jewellery on and a cotton choker around her neck, Moonlake noticed the pink gloves she was wearing and how she looked up at him for a second and then back down at her worksheet.

"That's Melody, she's like us, very young, and very pretty" Quinn explained.

"By what she's wearing, she looks like a rich girl" Moonlake commented.

"Her mum is a billionaire real estate agent and her father owns a shipping company" Omar explained, "Sheesh! Do they make a lot or what?"

"Dude, I don't wanna sound weird - But she's blushing and I noticed she does that every time she looks at you," Nigel said preparing for Moonlake to have one of those surprised reactions.

"Umm okay" Moonlake replied, he looked back at his textbook reading it and filling out the worksheet the teacher gave him.

"She likes you airhead!" Omar shouted.

The girl gulped, she was shaking nervously, some of the students turned around, even the teacher Mr. Ferlow, a Charmeleon, looked up from his computer.

Moonlake's blushed hard, he couldn't believe she liked him, "Wh - Wh - Wh - What?" He said, the Eevee was shaking as he put his paw on his chest, he opened his pencil case and placed a bookmark in the textbook.

Quinn elbowed Omar, "Are you stupid? - Now he's going to have a panic attack"

"Mr. Ferlow - I need to step outside" Moonlake announced, shaking.

"Go ahead, you have ten minutes" Mr. Ferlow replied raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Sorry" Omar apologised, he looked down at the desk feeling bad for shouting.

"It's okay," Moonlake said, still shaking, he then went outside.

Once outside, he stumbled to his locker and slumped onto to floor, breathing heavily. Moonlake was so stressed his claws popped out.

"Am I - I bisexual?" Moonlake said, his claws rubbing his hair.

Back in the Health classroom, Melody was furious, so angry as a matter of fact she snapped her pencil point, then she got up with a textbook in her paw glaring at Omar.

"Oh bugger, your in for it now" Quinn muttered.

She strolled toward the table and looked down at Omar. Who was genuinely confused, then Melody suddenly and firmly whacked him across the face with the textbook, his face snapped to the right and he fell off his seat, was holding his face very as the pain coursed through his nerves.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" The students shouted.

"Melody!" Mr. Ferlow shrieked, not believing what he saw.

"Are you fucking insane!?" Omar yelled, he was boiling mad, his face turning red, the Eevee squeezing his fist in an attempt to calm himself down.

"Can you shut your mouth?!" Melody hissed, "I wanted to tell him myself you stupid prick!"

Omar got up and punched her in the face, packing almost the same amount of force she hit him with the textbook, Melody fell backwards onto the floor with a bleeding lip, suddenly she kicked him in the stomach, Omar shoved her. Quinn, Devon, and Nigel had seen enough, they got up and held Omar from further beating the guts out of the other Eevee whom was being held by her friends.

"Make Me! - Oh that's right you can't, you can't, go to hell!" Omar yelled, his nose was still bleeding and he was still trying to break free so he could put Melody in the hospital.

"You act like your going to heaven you wanker!" Melody hissed angrily.

"I'm the wanker? You slammed me with a fucking text book!" Omar screeched.

"You three take your friend outside please! I have had enough!" Mr. Ferlow commanded.

"Sure" Devon replied "- Come on Omar, that's enough!"

"I'll make you suffer you son of a bitch!"

"I'll make you do so twice over!" Melody screamed back.

"Oi! Stop cursing!" Nigel shouted angrily.

Omar was so angry that his claws popped out, and he was snarling at Melody, then he shook free knocking them over. The other students were either preparing for a fight or nervous to see someone hurt, some covered their ears. Melody was viscously trying to escape her friends grip as she continued hissing at Omar, Omar do the same to her.

"Maybe If you had told him earlier and not be a fuckin cunt about it, I would not be standing here telling your stupid arse to go burn in the depths of hell you stupid fucking pussy!" Omar screamed.

"Maybe if you had minded your own business and kept your stupid fucking trap shut, I wouldn't be trying to rip your fucking balls off!" Melody screeched.

Melody could do nothing but cry, as her two friends came over attempting to comfort her.

Quinn and Devon got him off his feet and carried him out of the class as he was still yelling and cursing at Melody.

Moonlake turned around he heard the cursing in the classroom, then he saw the three carrying Omar out of the classroom.

"Whoa! Omar, was that you cursing up a storm in there?" Moonlake asked, his face expressing concern and surprise.

The three put him down. "Why is your nose bleeding?" Moonlake asked.

"That bitch clubbed me in the face with the textbook!" Omar yelled, "So I clocked her in the face!"

Nigel gave him a tissue for his nose.

"Thank You!" Omar said grumpily, rubbing him with his left paw which did not have blood on it.

"Omar - Don't you think you kind of overreacted?" Moonlake asked, concern in his voice.

Omar looked down at the drops of blood on the floor, his face was a little red. His light blue eyes glimmering as a tear slowly rolled down his right eye.

"How would you feel if - if you felt one of the people closest to you - was your - your crush and you were acting tough just to keep the fact you like boys and girls a secret"

Moonlake was incredibly thrown off by what he said, he tilted his head to one side.

"I don't know, I never had anyone have feelings for me before and be my -"

"My Arceus Moonlake! I love you!" Omar said, blushing.

Nigel, Devon, and Quinn gasped in suprise. They knew Omar was touchy with him, but they never knew that was why Omar was so docile around Moonlake.

Moonlake's face was as red as a cherry, he was completely unprepared for that answer, his heart was for London that was for sure... But there was something about Omar... The Eevee was such a mess at that moment, Moonlake began to feel empathy for him, but empathy wasn't the only thing he felt for him, he loved Omar too, after all he had been friends with him for a long while.

Omar was about to break into tears as he looked down at the floor.

"I love you because you are very cute and helpful - I've been your friend ever since we graduated from the primary school building, not to mention... You saved my life! If it wasn't for you, I would have probably drowned in that swimming pool. I know I'm asking a lot of you but, I really love you, that's why I still hang around you... No matter how annoyed you get me sometimes" Omar explained, he began whimpering, "Please don't reject me - Don't hate me - I just really want you in my life - Please!"

The lovestruck Moonlake slowly moved toward him and gave him a hug. "O - Omar - It's okay... I love you too, It's going to be okay, alright?

"Awwww" The three other friends went.

Omar smiled, and wiped the tears with his paw and hugged Moonlake, who noticed his blushing face. However, he could not help thinking would he be able to keep a relationship and a secret crush on London a secret while balancing a relationship with Omar, and an upcoming one with Melody? - That was concerning the Eevee the most.

"Thank you, f -for accepting me" Omar sobbed, as he whimpered happily, "¡No tienes idea de lo increíble que es mi día ahora! (You have no idea how amazing my day is now!)"

"Does that mean I can stroke your head now because you usually don't let me or anyone do that" Moonlake asked curiously hoping for the answer to be yes.

"Hey! Don't touch my head!" Omar replied, covering his head.

"Feh, Your no fun" Moonlake pouted.

Omar grabbed his face and touched noses with him whilst blushing "Just kidding"

"Oi! No fair!" Nigel complained.

"He technically is his - boyfriend now so he can allow him to do whatever he wants to him" Quinn reminded him.

"Hmmph" Nigel pouted, crossing his arms.

Moonlake gently rubbed his head, Omar laughed a little and licked his cheek out of love.

"Guys! The headmistress is coming!" Devon called.

An Espeon wearing Green and Blue clothes came walking down the hall she looked at the five boys in the hall, seriousness in her face, it made them a little nervous.

Omar nuzzled Moonlake's face as she passed them by.

Then she went into the classroom to hear about what happened. All the students looked at her and immediately stopped talking and sat down at their seats.

"Hello, Miss Holland" Mr. Ferlow greeted.

"What seems to be the issue here Daniel?" The Head Mistress asked, a clipboard in her arm.

"Melody hit Omar in the face with a textbook, he punched her in the face and they had a short fight so I had Devon, Nigel and Quinn take him outside, apparently they really do a good job getting each other to move past the bad times and help each other calm down" Mr. Ferlow replied.

"Yes Yes, I am perfectly okay with this - However, what I will not be okay with - is deliberately using a textbook to harm another student!" Ms Holland yelled. She looked at the other students who were silent. Then she looked back at the crying Melody...

"You're suspended as of tomorrow," Ms Holland said, coldly.

Melody was whimpering and crying.

Ms. Holland left the room and took one last look at the boys outside, then she went up to Omar.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"A little ticked - but nothing my amazing friends cannot fix" Omar replied.

"If you need anything come to my office okay?" Ms Holland said, rubbing his head.

"Okay, thank you" Omar replied.

With that, she walked back to her office. Everyone looked at Omar who was still holding onto his crush and rubbing his face on Moonlake's chest.

"What?!" Omar shouted.

"I still don't get why Ms. Holland is so nice to you" Quinn replied.

Omar smiled proudly, "She's my Aunt," he said a smirk on his face.

Everyone's mouths dropped open, "You cannot be serious!" Devon replied.

"I am, that's why she takes me home when my mum and dad are busy with work" Omar explained.

"We learn something new about each other every day I guess," Nigel said.

Everyone laughed even Omar who's nose was still bleeding.

After Health class was Tea and Lunchtime...

The cafeteria was large, had tiled floors several tables, an area to receive lunch and tea, all classes went to lunch at this time including Moonlake's class whom sat by the window.

Moonlake decided to try talking to Melody after he finished the lunch London packed him. When he could not find her he asked her friends Beatrice and Harriet, both Eevees, where she was.

"Hey girls! Umm, do you know where Melody is?" Moonlake asked.

"Why, are you going to bother her?" Beatrice replied.

"No, and are you still hanging on to that grudge you have on me for the PE incident?" Moonlake replied. "I will not say this again! I am not a Hentai - Pervert in Japanese"

"N - No" Beatrice replied, blushing a little.

"What happened?" Harriet asked.

"I accidentally went into the girl's locker room" Moonlake replied, embarrassed.

"Understandable" Harriet replied. "I went into the boy's locker room by accident a few weeks ago" she replied blushing.

Beatrice sighed. "Ms. Holland is making her eat outside"

"Okay - Thanks! - Oh, and Beatrice, do let go of something that happened all the way in summer school!" Moonlake said.

"Uh huh" She replied, then she continued eating her food.

Moonlake got permission to go outside from a teacher, so he went outside. There were clouds in the sky. The ground was damp from the rain that had poured down onto them while they were in History class. He searched the schoolyard for her, then he finally saw her sitting and eating alone on the damp bench. Looking down at the floor miserably, Moonlake sighed and slowly walked over to her and sat next to her on the bench, she looked at him then back at the ground.

"Do you prefer to be alone?" Moonlake asked.

"You don't need to leave if you don't want to" Melody sobbed.

The hazel eyed Eevee felt bad for her.

"Is this - - thing you have for me a rumour or is it true?" Moonlake asked.

"It's true, I like you" Melody replied, "I was really shy when I first came here from Newton - Lockford, but you helped me and showed me everything I needed to know about this school, you gave me tips on how to study for these tests, you share your food with me sometimes, You give me helpful ideas for school projects, you help me pick up my books and even make me laugh - That's why I love you"

"I - I love you too," Moonlake said, smiling.

Melody smiled, she was even shaking with excitement, at that moment - she kissed him...

Students from upstairs in the cafeteria were looking down into the schoolyard to see Moonlake and Melody kissing each other. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" they went.

Then they stopped.

"Hey - Moonlake?" Melody asked, "Can I come over to your house for lunch on Saturday?"

"Uh sure" Moonlake replied, blushing.

Moonlake got up and began walking back to the entrance, "Hey!" She called.

He turned around.

"Tell Omar I'm sorry for smacking him with the textbook" Melody whimpered.

Moonlake nodded and went back into the school building, he knew he was having a very ridiculous day.

After lunch was Literature, Omar and Quinn decided to change seats so Omar could sit next to Moonlake. By now Omar's nose had stopped bleeding but he still kept a tissue stuck up his nose.

"Did you invite Melody for lunch?" Omar asked, nervously.

"Yes" Moonlake replied, trying to not make his mood worse, "By the way she is sorry for hitting you with the book"

"I don't need her apologies" Omar huffed.

"Please don't hold a grudge on her" Moonlake pleaded, "You held one on Quinn because he was partnered with me for the science fair project!"

"I was hoping to use that opportunity to reveal my feelings for you!" Omar replied, blushing.

"Of course you did," Moonlake said back to him, face expressing that of an annoyed commuter on a train.

"At least - I apoloygiesed" Omar said, rubbing his arm, then he whined somberly "F - Fine, but I'm only doing it for you", he blushed, then he began muttering things about Melody in Spanish.

"You do know I understood what you said right?" Moonlake said glaring at him.

"S-Sorry" Omar replied ears dropping in shame.

Devon coughed "Do your work?" he said through the cough.

"Right," Moonlake said, he got back to doing his work. Omar did the same.

After Literature class, they had chemistry class.

Moonlake mixed some chemicals, the combination fizzed and bubbled over onto the table, some of it touched Devon, and it immediately created a burning sensation on his skin.

"Ahhhhhh! ow ow ow! Moonlake ow what did you ow mix!?" Devon whined.

"Mm mm" Moonlake replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Ow! It feels like my bloody elbow is on fire ow!!" Devon yelped, Quinn moved away from the foamy substance so did Moonlake, Omar and Nigel did the same.

The chemistry teacher, Mr. Brixton, a Wartortle, glared at Moonlake. He sighed and got some ice for Devon, he gave it to him and he snatched it from his paw and slapped it on his elbow immediately he breathed a sigh of relief.

After Chemistry was PE, the had a football game in PE and Moonlake's team won!

Moonlake was on a team with Nigel, his boyfriend Omar, and Quinn, while Devon was on the other team.

Moonlake passed the ball to Omar, who kicked it into the goal.

"Hey - would it be okay for me to drop by on Saturday too?" Omar asked.

"Umm sure" Moonlake replied, nervously.

"Thanks, man!" Omar said, cheerfully, then he looked behind him and behind Moonlake, then he kissed his cheek. He blushed and Omar laughed.

"Come on, let's go!" Omar said.

At the end of the game, both teams tied. Moonlake, as usual, waited for everyone else to finish changing and then he went inside. This was because he had concerns about his privacy.

Then he went inside and began changing, he noticed the locker room was enveloped with steam from Quinn showering the sweat of his warm body, Moonlake found his locker and took his uniform out of it, he then started changing, then he heard someone whining and rummaging through one of the lockers.

"Where is it, Where is it!?" The Pokémon whined.

Moonlake was in his underwear, so he peaked and saw an Eevee with a towel wrapped around his waist. Then he turned around, it was Omar. He yelped, "Oi! What are you doing?!"

Moonlake went back behind the locker "Sorry, I did not know you were here!"

He was honestly a little upset because he thought everymon had left the locker room and went to class.

"It's fine! Just say 'hello' or something next time!" Omar shouted, then he began whimpering, "Where is my underwear?"

"I dunno" Moonlake replied, he went back to change.

"I wasn't asking you!" Omar shouted. "Ohhhh who steals boys underwear!?"

Moonlake sighed. He finished getting dressed he grabbed his PE clothes bag and began to walk to the door, straightening his tie as he did, then something knocked him over - rather somemon.

Moonlake groaned, then he sat up and saw Omar lying stomach down on him groaning too.

"Are you on it?!" Moonlake shouted irritated.

"Wait can you help me?" Omar whined.

"With -" Moonlake choked on his words, he noticed the towel covering Omar's waist on the floor, he looked away from him, blushing.

"What?!" Omar yelled.

"Y - Y - You're naked!" Moonlake shouted.

Omar yelped and scrambled off of him, then he wrapped the towel back around his waist.

"Sorry" Omar whimpered, his face was red, "¡Lo siento mucho! (I'm so sorry!)"

Moonlake sighed. He got up and rubbed his head, "I'll see you at the front yard"

Omar whimpered, then he jumped onto him and kissed him on the mouth roughly, then the two began to make out on the damp locker room floor, the steamy atmosphere making them kiss each other more roughly as they rolled around the floor kissing and licking each other, The towel came off of Omar's waist, but this time he did not go get it, he kept kissing Moonlake naked. when they finished kissing, there was a string of saliva connecting their tongues, they broke it as they moaned and laughed.

"I've been waiting months before I could finally do that," Omar said, letting Moonlake kiss his neck.

"I know" Moonlake replied wiping his mouth and laughing a little "Come on let's go!"

"Wait what about my -"

"Oh, that?" Moonlake said pointing to a pair of underwear on a bench.

Omar was embarrassed, "Oh - It seems after revealing my feelings to you I'm getting soft"

"No worries, it's kind of a good thing - see you outside" Moonlake replied, "One more thing Omar, I really hope our relationship lasts long"

"Me too," Omar replied, blushing heavily and smiling.

Omar actually knew it was there, he just wanted to make out with Moonlake in private, and that was really the only place where privacy was best.

Moonlake kissed him on the mouth and went back to the classroom, whilst straightening his tie. When he got back Quinn, Devon and, Nigel was curious to know what happened and why Moonlake's uniform was wet in some spots.

"Oi, what took you so long, and why is your uniform wet?" Devon asked.

"I slipped and fell," Moonlake said, giggling.

They looked at each other then back at Moonlake with a smile...

"He kissed you didn't he?" Quinn said raising an eyebrow.

Moonlake whimpered lovingly "Yes - Yes he did, evui"

"We support you on this mate, we hope you and Omar last long" Devon said, putting his paw on his shoulder.

"Thanks, guys - but I kind of am in a tough spot" Moonlake replied, nervous. "I bet he thinks that he got me first and he was my first kiss - but, Melody kissed me first"

"Oh," Nigel replied "Your bisexual?"

"Yeah" Moonlake replied, blushing, "Truth is - I like both of them"

"Well - the best we can all hope is that none of your relationships is compromised" Quinn replied.

Nigel cleared his throat.

They all looked and saw Omar whining and crying "I wasn't - your first kiss?"

"No Omar, I'm sorry" Moonlake replied. He hugged Moonlake who wiped his face, Omar pressed onto him, hugging him tightly. "Look, Omar, I really do love you okay"?

"Yeah - I know," Omar said.

"Good" Moonlake replied, he gave Omar a piece of candy, he nibbled it and started to feel better as he laid on Moonlake's chest.

"Okay - Children It's been a long day, but it is time to go, you may get your things and it's time to go home" Ms Rose announced.

The children gathered their belongings and prepared to leave the school, Moonlake and Omar held paws as they walked with their class to the courtyard which was where all the students go after school, because it was cold, the four friends huddled around Quinn who was the fire type of the group and really the only one who can keep them warm. After, about twenty-seven minutes...

"Why does this happen to me?" Quinn groaned.

"Maybe it's because your the only fire type here" Nigel replied, then his mother, a Flareon waved to him, "My mum is here, bye guys!"

"Cheerio!" Devon called out.

Devon's father an Umbreon, arrived and gestured for him to come over to him "Welp, my daddy is here, see you guys tomorrow"

"Buy Devon!" Moonlake said, hugging him, then he let Devon go to his dad.

Four minutes of being hugged by Omar and Moonlake later...

Quinn saw his older brother, an Arcanine, and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Goodbye," Quinn said. The two didn't let him go, and to make matters worse their facial expressions which were creepy and making him nervous were making him feel like he was being breathed on by the exorcist "Hullo? - Are you two awake?"

"Don't leave us" Moonlake said, in a creepy way.

"We need you, Quinn, how are we going to stay warm?" Omar replied in the same creepy way his boyfriend said it.

"Ask the teachers if you can go inside?" Quinn suggested nervously.

"Okay!" They both said, rubbing his head.

Then Quinn saw his brother tiptoeing away, this set him off...

"Oi! Donté you prick! Where the hell are you going?" Quinn shouted.

Donté began to run, an angrily screaming Quinn chased him "Get back here you fucking maggot! Boy, when I'm done, mum will be wondering why your three-year-old brother had to fuck you up!"

Moonlake and Omar laughed so did some of the older children.

Omar and Moonlake cuddled with each other by the doors to the school, Omar was kissing Moonlake's cheek and had his arms wrapped around his waist.

Then London emerged, texting Isabel and listening to music...

"London!" Moonlake called out.

He charged at his caretaker knocking him onto the concrete, "Ow" the Flareon wheezed.

"Sorry, I really missed you," Moonlake said, his tail was wagging with hyperactive energy in the young Eevee.

"London?!" Omar said, smiling.

"Omar! Hello!" London greeted.

Moonlake was puzzled as Omar gave London a hug.

"How are you?" London asked.

"Excellent - Oh uhh Moonlake, London used to babysit me, I got along very well with him - trust me you're in very good paws!" Omar explained, rubbing London's face.

"Oh cool - Umm London me and Omar are together now heh heh," Moonlake said.

"Huh? - Oh cool, I'm happy for you guys!" London replied rubbing both their heads.

"I also have a girlfriend too" Moonlake added.

"Huh" London blurted, "M-Moonlake it's one or the other"

"I can't choose! Anyway, I'm inviting them for lunch on Saturday, can they come?" Moonlake asked, his eyes pleading him to say yes.

"Uhh sure, as long as they don't end up fighting about who loves Moonlake more" London replied, while hugging Omar, "Well, the Piccadilly isn't a fast line these days, goodbye Omar, hope to talk to you soon!"

"Bye Moony!" Omar said, kissing him on the cheek, then he ran over to go have a conversation with the second year students.

The Eevee and Flareon then set off for the tube...

"I made you that shirt by the way!" London said, rubbing the Eevee's head.

"Oh! Thank you so much, I wanna kiss you!" Moonlake said, "On the lip" he added quietly.

"Kiss me where?" London asked.

"Ingenting!" Moonlake replied in Norwegian.

London laughed, "Oh your funny"

Moonlake giggled... He was once again with his crush, his original crush. He had plans for London, but if it didn't work out he had Omar, strong and hilarious and Melody beautiful and intelligent - well sort of - but for whatever reason, was leaning toward Omar more. He did know him better and he loved how he seemed tough and calous on the outside and soft and warm on the inside. The Eevee sighed as he thought about marrying the three pokémon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.3K 168 12
This story contains strong language, trauma/attempted suicide mentions, and hinted drug abuse which earns it a mature rating (for a reason) disclaime...
465 14 10
Discontinued due to motivation. Sorry. In a world where anything can happen, an odd stickfigure drops in into a world filled with Pokรฉmon! There, he...
22.6K 629 25
(Note: Please read this story on Wattpad. If you are reading it on any other site or app it is stolen.) Faith is an Eevee with a special ability. She...
369 79 12
Reina is your average Pokรฉmon. Her whole life she's lived in a small town with her dad. With his help, she practices battling everyday. She actually...