Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 39

4.3K 117 4
By ilyssmharry

AN: So I reached 3.5k reads which is amazing and I never thought I would ever get this many reads!!! AHHHH as a thank you I decided to upload another chapter for you guys as a sort of treat!!! Enoy....

Mid-kiss we heard a loud beep and Zayn pulled away. He looked to the side and I started kissing his tanned neck. "I need to put the brownies in." He chuckled against my lips before pulling away. He quickly put the brownies in the oven before turning back to me. "I have an idea. Stay here!" He said before sprinting away.

I waited for a few minutes before Zayn came back down and tugged my hand to follow him. He led me upstairs and into the bathroom where there was a bath with lots of bubbles. "Zayn..." I smiled and squeezed his hand. He reached over and slowly started undressing me. When he finished, he took my hands and let me slowly undress him. He kissed me softly before we walked over to the bath. His hand found mine and he helped me into the bathtub. He climbed in after me and we sat across each other with smiles on our faces.

"This is the first time I've ever had a bath with someone," I said sheepishly.

"Same here," Zayn blushed and took my hand before pulling me closer to him. His lips found mine and I was in pure bliss. His arms wrapped around my body and pulled me closer. The water warmed me and I found myself getting warmer with each second.

I pulled away slowly and then gave him a big smile. "How do my bruises look?"

"Eh," He shrugged and his fingers traced a few of the bruises. My heart rate increased with his touch and I found myself blushing. "Turn around so I can give you a back massage..." I smiled and spun around. A second later I felt his strong hands softly rubbing my sore muscles. "Your back looks okay. The bruises are turning green."

"Ew," I cringed and let him continue rubbing my back. I felt his fingers running through my hair and I closed my eyes. It was such a simple gesture but it was something that I loved. He went back to massaging my back and then slowly pulled my back to his chest.

I rested on his chest with a small smile as he kissed my head repeatedly. "I love you." He said softly and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too," I looked at up him and kissed his jaw lightly. "Hmm...I'm excited to have the brownies."

"Me too," He chuckled and his fingers started loosely trailing up my side. He spun me around and soon his lips found mine. His hands trailed down my spine as he pulled me closer.

"Damn, Zayn," I gasped as he started kissing my neck. "You can't tease me." I giggled and pulled away. I picked up some of the bubbles and put them on Zayn's cheeks. "You look like an old man." Zayn's eyes crinkled and he put some bubbles on my head.

"You have a white hat," He said before dunking his head under the water. He came up and slicked his hair back. I shouldn't have done that because now he looked even sexier than normal. The water dripped off of his face and landed on his bare chest. "Why are you staring at me like that?" He chuckled after I dunked my own head.

"Because I want to f.uck you so much right now," I sighed and stared at him.

"We can't, sweetheart."

"Baby," I whined and moved closer to him. "F.uck me, please."

"Ava," Zayn groaned.

"I'm begging you," I moaned and touched my lips to his. He kissed me sweetly before pushing me away lightly. "One orgasm won't hurt."

"You won't want just one," He shook his head with a smirk. He was right. I would want at least two. "I promise you that we will make love, just not today."

"Baby," I whined and started kissing his neck.

"Not today, sweetheart," He sighed.

I looked down at his chest and saw the bandage that was covering where he was shot. My fingers traced over the bandage and I looked up at him. "Does it hurt?"

"Sometimes, but I'm on some strong meds," He sighed and I brushed my lips against his and kissed him lightly.

"We're a mess. There's me with a concussion and you with a bullet wound," I giggled and ran my fingers through his slick hair.

"Mm, but we are the most perfect mess there has ever been." He smirked and kissed my lips softly. "We need to get out and make sure the brownies don't burn." I frowned and stood up. Zayn stood up as well and kissed me quickly. He took a towel and wrapped it around me before doing the same to himself. We both stepped out of the bathtub and dried ourselves off.

Zayn grabbed a pair of boxers and tossed them to me. I pulled them on and started drying my hair off. Zayn came back with a pair of boxers on and grabbed my hips. He pulled me to him and teased me by ghosting his lips over mine. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pressed myself to him. "I want you, Zayn." I sighed into his mouth and he started kissing me.

"You are the horniest girl I've ever met," He chuckled and bit my lip softly.

"I'm just horny for you," I winked and kissed him again. His lips pressed to mine urgently as he grabbed at my back. A dull ache formed between my legs as he kissed me.

"Baby, I want your concussion to improve," He gasped as I ran my hands down his back. We both pulled away, knowing that it was for the better. He pressed his forehead to mine before walking out of the room. I walked to his room and took one of his shirts. I made my way downstairs quickly and immediately smelled the brownies.

I smiled when I saw Zayn talking them out of the oven; he would be such a hot chef, I imagined. I got some water and an ibuprofen and swallowed them to help a headache that I could feel coming on. I closed my eyes and rested against the counter as my headache worsened. I was amazed at how fast it had come on.

"What's wrong?" I felt Zayn's arms around me.

"Headache," I sighed and I felt him kiss my neck softly. We stayed like that for a few more minutes before my headache subsided and I was able to open my eyes. Zayn handed me a plate with a brownie on it and I ate it quickly. The delicious chocolate taste filled my mouth and I was in heaven.

I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch. My eyes were still sensitive to the light so I made sure all of the lights were off. Zayn walked in and sat down next to me. "I was thinking that we could start a little bit of your homework, if your head doesn't hurt in a few minutes." I groaned loudly. The last thing I wanted to do was to spend my time with a sex god doing my damn homework. I had many other things that I could be doing instead. "Babe, you have to get some of it done."

"Okay," I sighed and finished off my brownie. Zayn took my plate and came back with a binder.

"Your English homework is to finish off this packet, so do you want to start that?"

* * *

Half an hour later I had finished half of the damned English packet. Who the hell gives a 30 page packet to a high school senior and says it needs to be finished? Bullshit.

I was surprised that I had finished half of the packet. It wasn't hard, but I didn't get a headache from doing it.

I stood up from the couch where Zayn had fallen asleep lying against me. He was tired from worrying about me and my concussion, so I didn't bother trying to wake him. I looked down at him and smiled to myself. He looked so adorable when he slept; his face had no worries, his lips were slightly parted, and his arms were wrapped around himself for comfort. I fell more in love with him with each second.

I got a blanket from the chair next to the couch and opened it on him hoping not to wake him. He looked so cuddly and all I wanted to do was cuddle up next to him, but I couldn't. I needed to make dinner.

I grabbed my phone and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed chicken and tortillas; it was time to make some enchiladas.

My mom had made enchiladas when I was younger, before she got messed up with drugs, and I had always loved them. I searched for a recipe online and soon found one that looked decent. I started following the directions, which weren't that hard, but because I suck a cooking, they were hard.

I heard a slight buzzing noise as I shredded the chicken that I had just cooked in spices. I turned around and saw that my phone was ringing. I ignored it until the ringing noise started happening again. I turned back around and saw that it was Nicole. I pressed ignore only to see that I had five missed calls from her.

I went back to shredding the chicken and my phone started ringing again. I ignored it. I couldn't give in to talking to her. I had to cut her out of my life. Whenever I was with her I got into trouble, I couldn't talk to her.

I finished shredding the chicken and then my phone beeped. It was a message from Nicole. I didn't both looking at it until more beeps started occurring and more messages appeared on my screen. Does she not get when someone wants to ignore her?

I coated the pan with spray and started forming the enchiladas with chicken and cheese. When I had finished, the oven was ready so I sprinkled cheese on top and put them in the oven. My phone beeped once more and I looked at it because it hadn't beeped in a while. I grabbed my phone and scrolled to the bottom to see my oldest notifications.

Nicole: We need to talk.

Nicole: Hello?

Nicole: U always have ur phone on u.

Nicole: Dont ignore me.

Nicole: Im calling.

I scrolled through the 12 missed calls and then returned to the messages. These ones seemed more furious because they were all capitalized and had correct spelling.

Nicole: ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE

Nicole: I KNOW YOU'RE IGNORING MY CALLS.

Nicole: WE NEED TO TALK, AVA.

Nicole: AVA

Nicole: STOP

Nicole: IGNORING

Nicole: ME

Nicole: YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH

Nicole: I'M COMING OVER

Nicole: I'M ON MY WAY

The last text was sent five minutes ago so she was sure to arrive at my house soon and figure out that nobody was there. I set my phone on the counter and sighed. I didn't know how I was going to be able to get rid of her.

She was one of the most persistent people I knew and often I found myself complimenting her on this quality. Now I realized what a bad quality it was to have now. I turned to the sink and started washing the pans that I had used.

When I finished watching them ten minutes later, my phone was buzzing again. I turned around and hit ignore on the phone before putting the pans away. I turned back around and saw that I had more messages from her.

Nicole: ANSWER THE DOOR.

Nicole: AVA

Nicole: ANSWER

Nicole: ARE YOU EVEN HOME?

I let out a sigh before leaning on the counter and putting my head in my hands. I ran my fingers through my hair and then looked back up to see Zayn walking towards me with a smile on his face.

"Where have you been, sweetheart?" He smirked lazily at me and kissed my lips.

"I'm making dinner," I smiled and kissed his cheek quickly.

"Mm," He smiled at me and kissed my lips quickly. "How's your head?"

"Pretty good," I said and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "How was your nap?"

"Well needed," He said and held onto my hips lightly. "I wish you would've woken me up though so I could help you..."

"No! I wanted to make it myself," I smiled and pecked his nose quickly.

"What did you make?" He smiled and peered over to the oven.

"Enchiladas," I said and his smile widened. "Are you okay with that?"

"I love enchiladas," He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I'll make some rice to go with it." He pulled away and grabbed a box of rice from the cabinet. He started making the rice and I sat myself up on the counter. I reached my leg out and touched his butt. He spun around and shook his head with a chuckle.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading, commenting, and voting!!!

I love each and every single one of my readers to pieces. Thank you guys so much. I'm off to go edit some more chapters and then maybe write a few...

Happy Saturday <3 Ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 18K 82
Sometimes love can get tainted, it just happens out of nowhere... (completed) warning: typos galore! Unedited. - HIGHEST RANKINGS! Zayn #1 Selena #2...
2K 59 7
Meet Amelia Rohl, an aspiring Broadway performer and musician. She wants nothing more than to move past her past, the relationships that have plagued...
27K 102 63
Just everyday 1D being 1D there are lots of cussing, flirting, sexual contact and lots LOTS more. I hope you guys love this thanks!
28.7K 906 34
Two teenagers with the world at their feet.. a world revealing a side that Jade never knew existed. Zayn saves Jade, but corrupting her int...