♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*

2.6K 85 28
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

The next day I woke up late since we had arrived late last night from the club. After doing my morning routine as I made my way towards the kitchen I found Marcos, Marcelo and Liam there. They all were chatting with Martha and Gabrielle.

"Good morning Maya." I heard Marcos & Marcelo saying at the same time as they saw me coming towards them. "Morning." I replied lazily as a yawn escaped my lips. I blushed as I saw Liam's gaze on me. I sheepishly smile at him and greeted good morning to the rest of them. From my peripheral vision I saw them looking at me with a different look. It was as if they were smirking at me. I shrugged mentally.

"I heard you getting a little drunk last night. Do you want me to give you something for your hangover cara?" Martha asked with concern although I could see a mischievous smile coming on her lips.
(Dear)

"Um a coffee would be fine. Thanks." I said as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Sure cara. Do you boys want the coffee as well?" Gabrielle asked to which they nodded their head.

"Although I didn't drink that much last night but I still need a coffee." Marcelo said. "Last night was quite eventful by the way." As he said that I tried not to blush as something from last night came up in my mind. I bit down on my lip as I rememberd the way he had kissed me and then sucked and bit my skin also how he had touched my most sensitive area.....

My eyes widened a bit as I just realised something. 'Oh my god what about the hickeys?! I forgot to hide them!' My hand involuntary went towards a hickey which was most prominent. It was under my throat and the most visible one. 'The visible one and you yourself couldn't see it?' Ok so it really slipped out of my mind and since I was so lazy when I woke up I didn't property see myself in the mirror. I just took a bath and then after changing into fresh clothes I tied my hair in a bun so I didn't exactly got to see in the mirror. 'The bun! My hairs are tied! Which means they all can easily see the hickeys!' How embarrassing! I groaned inwardly.

"All good?" I heard Liam asking to which I awkwardly nodded my head. Only now I realised why they all were looking at me like that. They openly smirked at me when they realised that I knew why they had been smirking.

"Someone surely had an eventful night." Martha commented as she smirked at me and I just wanted to get swallowed by the ground. "Don't tease her." Gabrielle faked glare at Martha but I could clearly see that they all were having fun in this.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed cara. There's nothing wrong into doing what your heart desires." Gabrielle tried to make me feel less embarrassed but it only brightened my blush. 'They don't know how I got these. I can just tell them that it was a mosquito bite or something.' The thought even just in my head sounded so pathetic. They would never take that excuse!

"Oh look who's here." And as Marcos said that I noticed all of them looking towards the kitchen entrance. Since I was facing away I couldn't see who it was so I turned around to look and my breath hitched at the sight in front of me. I didn't know why but all of a sudden I felt my mouth getting dry because there he was standing with his ruffled hairs which made him look so hot and he had nothing covering his torso. He was just wearing sweatpants but my eyes were only fixed on his bare torso. It wasn't as if I was seeing his half-nakedness for the first time I had seen him like before during pool party but he was in the pool. Now that he was in front of me I could clearly see his chisled muscles and abs. He had a little bit of chest hairs and then there was his V. I involuntary and shamelessly licked my lips as my eyes went further down and I gulped as I could only get the idea of what was under those sweatpants.

"You got a little drool on your face." Marcelo's amused voice took me out of the trance. I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment as they all chuckled. My eyes casted down as the floor all of a sudden became something interesting to look at. From my peripheral vision I saw him walking further inside the kitchen. I could also feel his intense gaze on me.

"You need something mio figlio?" Martha asked Massimo as he reached inside and went towards the refrigerator. He just replied with a curt 'No' while going through fridge. He then took out some juice & pour it in a glass.
(My son)

"Since y'all woke up late this morning I prepared breakfast just a while ago. Do you want me to plate some for you as well?" Gabrielle asked him while he was gulping down his juice. I was sitting on the barstool while sipping on my coffee. Liam was doing the same while both Marcos & Marcelo were eating their breakfasts.

My eyes were stealing side glances at him. At one point our eyes collided but he immediately looked away as if he didn't want to look at me which for some reason didn't set quite well with me. But I just shrugged it away since I to be honest didn't know how to look at him without not remembering about what had happened last night.

"So....Maya" I looked up as Marcelo called my name. He had his infamous naughty smirk on his face. Why does it feel like there's something mischief going on in his mind? "Did you like going to club last night?" He asked.

"Yeah. It was fun." Was my simple reply.

"Ofcourse. I mean if we eliminate the part where Sabrina created the drama, rest was fun." He said and I heard Martha's snort while Gabrielle sighed. Huh? Do they know about it?

"Don't make fun of the poor girl Marcelo." Gabrielle said and this time Marcelo snorted.

"Sabrina is anything but poor and we all know that!." Marcelo said and I saw both Marcos and Martha nodding their head in agreement. From my peripheral vision I saw Liam casually sipping on his coffee and as he noticed me he winked at me.

"I know that she sometimes get bitchy -" Martha eyed Gabrielle as she said that. "Ok I agree that she most of the times is bitchy but that's her personality and we can't do anything about it." Martha rolled her eyes at this. "Her only fault was that she got herself involved into something that wasn't hers!" And before she could continue I saw him still standing there but now with a clenched jaw and fisted palms.

"Could you guys not talk about what happened last night?" He said in his dark emotionless tone. A tone that could send shivers down your spine.

"It's ok mio figlio we won't talk about it if that's what you want but I must say that the way you talked to her and insulted her isn't how you should talk to a girl." Gabrielle said. "I don't care what you two have been doing but there was no need to say those things. " Massimo eyed Marcelo & Marcos. "They didn't tell me anything it was Enzo who did."

"Ofcourse." He said as a humorless chuckle escaped his lips.

"I know you never felt anything about her but the way you rejected her feelings was the wrong way. You could've -" Massimo interrupted her. "Ya I should've gifted her something, took her on a date and then told her that she was just a fuck to me!" He nearly growled but since he respected the old ladies he knew better than to lash out on them.

"And please stop saying feelings because there was none! What she felt for me was only physical which she mistook for something else!" He said in his dark tone. "From the very beginning I made it clear to her that whatever we had was just physical. Nothing more nothing less! And she also knew that I wasn't a man who could possibly love! So it wasn't my mistake that she fell in some pathetic thing called love and that too with me!" His jaw was clencing and I could see veins popping in his arms. It was obvious that he was getting angry but not towards the old ladies or anyone for that matter. He was getting angry on the situation.

My heart sank a little as I heard him calling love pathetic. I mean I had heard him saying same thing last night but since I was a little tipsy at that time it didn't affect me that much but now it did hurt me a little.

Everyone got silenced. Massimo didn't say anything more and just walked out of the kitchen and we all could just feel dark angry aura radiating out of him. I had no idea why the topic of love was so triggering for him. Last night when Sabrina has said it he had gotten angry and now when Gabrielle said the same he got angry as well.

"Why is he like this?" The words came out of my mouth before I could stop myself. All of their eyes moved towards me. I bit down on my lip as I sipped on my coffee.

I heard both Martha and Gabrielle sighing. "He wasn't always like this. We've known him since he was a little kid." As Martha said that a knowing smile came up on her and Gabrielle's lips. "He was a mischievous, sweet and the most adorable kid ever. But with time as he grew up because of responsibilities his adorableness faded away but he was still sweet, caring and loving towards his loved ones." The way Martha was saying it, it brought a small smile on my face. "But there was this one person that was his everything. He loved that person with all his heart." My smile slightly faded at this. I didn't know why but I felt something in my heart at the thought of him loving someone else. I shook my weird thought away.

I noticed how all of their faces especially Marcos and Marcelo had gotten sad. A hurt expression came on their faces as if they just remembered something heartbreaking. I looked intensely at Martha as I waited for her to continue but before she could say anything something was thrown inside the kitchen from the window and before we could realise what was happening smoke started to come out of it.

"Move out! Cover your mouth. Don't inhale the smoke!" I heard Liam's saying as we started to walk out of the kitchen. But as we reached out we saw the same thing lying on the floor outside and now the smoke had started to come out of it as well. We all started to cough because the smoke had now started to spread.

"Fanculo! These are fainting gas! The smoke coming out of it will make us faint if we inhale it!" Marcos said frantically.

"Fuck! Who the hell did this? And how the fuck did they manage to enter inside?!" Yelled Marcelo.

Their voices started to fade away in the background as I now slowly started to feel dizzy. Beside me I heard a thud and as I looked at my side I saw Gabrielle lying unconsciously on the floor. I tried to help her as I walked towards her but another thud sounded and this time it was Martha.

"W-What's happening?" I managed to say as I could feel my body going to unconscious state as well.

My eyes started to flutter close as the smoke had completely surrounded me. I had no idea where the others were. I couldn't properly see my surroundings. I then saw a silhouette coming towards my way. I felt relieved as I thought of either Marcos, Marcelo or Liam coming to help me.

The person started to walk towards me with his face covering with a transparent mask. As he got near me I realised it wasn't any of them but some other unfamiliar person. At first I thought it might be one of Massimo's bodyguard but the way he smirked at me cruelly it sent a wave of fear down my body. I started to frantically walk backward as I tried to maintain distance even though I knew I couldn't walk far away. I knew that I was going to faint anytime soon and the thought of fainting in front of this person was fearing me even more.

'What's happening? Who's he?' Were the questions running inside my mind and just before my eyes completely shut down I thought of the one last thing 'Where's Massimo?'

Massimo's P.O.V

I groaned as I lifted up the heavy weight. I had been inside the gym for an hour now. After waking up early for my business work I decided to work out. I huffed a breath as I sat down on the chair and gulped down the water while pouring a little bit of water over my head which cascaded down my naked chest. I was wearing some sweatpants since I liked to do gym without a shirt on.

As I sat down on the bench to get some rest before continuing my workout my mind instantly wandered towards a brown eyed beauty. To say I couldn't get her out of my mind since last night or like since she had come into my life would be an understatement because she was all that had occupied my mind. When I was doing something or had engrossed myself in some work only then she'd  left my mind otherwise she was all that I had been thinking about!

I bit down on my lip as I felt myself getting hard by just thinking about how her wet pussy felt against my fingers. How I had made her cum with my fingers and the way her essence tasted. Merda! My hand involuntarily went to touch myself over my sweatpants and I hissed slightly as I felt my hard member.

Last night no matter how much I had enjoyed fingering her pussy and how much fucking delicious she tasted but I still had to face the case of blue balls an extreme one for that matter! I was content after making her cum but was also a little frustrated because I couldn't get her help into making me cum. After Sabrina's incident I had gotten even more frustrated and that's how I had found myself stroking my hard manhood in the washroom thinking about her and not long enough I came moaning out Maya's name. 

By just thinking about her I could cum so fast and easily. I wondered what would happen when I got to actually have her in that way!
'fanculo! What are you doing to me Maya?!'

After I was satisfied with my workout I had made my way towards the kitchen in order to get myself some juice. But I guess I shouldn't have gone there since I got into a little argument with Gabrielle. Even though I knew she was right but I still couldn't agree with her since Sabrina's topic and what she had said was all bullshit for me! I know why Gabrielle was a little sympathetic towards her but Sabrina didn't deserve any of that sympathy and Gaby needed to understand that & to quit talking on her behalf!

All the while I was arguing with Gaby I was very much aware of her presence as well in the kitchen. I also didn't miss the way she had looked at me when she saw me standing there half-naked. The way she was looking more like staring at me it was obvious that she was very much attracted towards me. I had nearly lost it when she licked her luscious lips as she looked at me with that look in her eyes. The way she eyed my naked torso and how shamelessly she was roaming her gaze over my body, it took everything in me to not pull her over my shoulder and take her with me. I was a second away from pushing her against the wall and have my way with her!

***

Right now I was in my washroom taking a shower since my body was stinking a little because of sweat from the workout. I washed my body with the towel and tied it around my hips as I walked into my walk-in closet. After changing into fresh clothes I combed my hairs and put a little deodorant on.

I was about to walk out of my room when I heard voices coming from the  outside. I immediately walked out of my room. As I reached downstairs my jaw clenched in anger. In front of me was all smoke. Everything around me was smokey and blurry because of smoke. I walked angry strides as I saw some of my men lying unconsciously on the floor. I coughed as the smoke had now started to get into my system. I crouched down to check on one of my men lying on the floor and fortunately he wasn't dead just unconscious. My nose flared with anger as I realised that the smoke was coming from the fainting gas. 'Who the fuck did this?!'

My mind then wandered towards something and I immediately ran towards the kitchen. I halted mid-steps as I saw Marcos and Marcelo both lying unconsciously on the floor. As I neared them I started to feel dizzy because of the fainting gas. "Merda!" I cursed under my breath.
(Shit)

"Marcos! Marcelo!" I called their names but they were unconscious because of the gas.

"M-Massimo" I heard a faint sound in the background. My footsteps got heavy as I felt myself close to going into unconscious state. Against my will my body landed on the floor with a thud. My eyes were about to shut close completely I saw a silhouette coming out of the smoke carrying someone in their arms. As the person neared me I grabbed his leg in a strong grip. I tried to get a hold back on my body but the gas had completely invaded my system. With one jerk the person got his leg out of my hold. Just before my eyes completely shut down I saw her head rolling backwards as the person took her away from there.

I groaned as I felt as if I was laying on a hard floor instead of my soft bed. I then felt someone shaking me. I also heard voices in the background but they appeared far away. I woke up with a jolt as I felt water splashing on my face.

"What the fuck?" I yelled and was about to kill the person who did this when I realised where I was. For a second I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to what I was doing on the floor but as the realisation hit me my eyes widened in understatement and I immediately stood up from the ground.

"What the fuck happened? How did it happen? Who did it? Where was the fucking security?!" I barked in anger and frustration.

"Massimo calm down." I heard Liam saying but I could feel his tone hard as if he was trying to control himself.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I yelled as I paced around. My jaw was clencing, my nose was flaring with anger. I looked up to see my fucking excuse of men. They all had feared looks on their faces because they knew what was about to happen.

I immediately pulled out my gun from my back and aimed it on one of my men. I saw his eyes going wide as I reached him and pointed the barrel on his temple. "I'm not going to ask where the fuck you were when all this happened!" I then glared at the rest of my men who cowered away in fear because of my burning gaze. "Because I know what's going to be your answer. So let's just not waste our time & get this over with!" And with that I pulled the trigger. The man that I had pointed the gun fell on the floor with a scream but as he discovered that he was still alive he sighed in relief.

I kept the glare on my men as I said, "I won't hesitate to shoot you all in your fucking heads next time!" They gulped in fear. Before I could continue I got interrupted by Enzo.

"You can lecture them later Massimo. Right now we've important things to worry about!" His voice was filled with both anger as well as worry. He then clenched his jaw and said the words that literally made my heart stop. "Tesoro is missing. They took Maya away!"

Only then my mind wandered to when I was about to faint. I rememberd seeing a silhouette walking away with someone in their arms. Her head....My eyes widened in realization. 'They took her! It was her in the arms of that person!'

I fisted my palms as my already clenched jaw got clenched even more. I felt this different kind of anger building in my body and I just wanted to kill someone at that moment. 'I will kill someone very soon!'

"Massimo! Oh mio dio!" Martha's frantic voice sounded and I looked up to see her and Gabrielle coming my way. "They took her! They took Maya!" Tears started to brim in their eyes and I could see how much worried they had gotten for her. "Please bring her back! We don't want anything bad happening to her!" Gabrielle said and I felt my heart burning with fury at the thought of anyone hurting her.

"I won't let anything bad happen to her." I promised them. "I'll bring her back!" I said with determination.

"But how?" Came Marcos voice. "How are you going to do that brother? For as far as I know we've got no idea about who's behind this?" I could sense a hint of anger in his voice which surprised me because he never got angry. He was the calm one out of us all. "You know I still couldn't digest how they managed to get inside your premises. I mean you've got such high security and all. How did they manage to get past it?" It was as if he was mocking me.

"For getting past my security you need help from an insider otherwise not even a bird can fly through my premises." I said in my hard emotionless tone. Again I glared at my men as I said insider.

"Instead to discussing about what has been done we should act and plan about how we are going to get Maya back." Liam said as he looked at me. I gave him a curt nod. "I'll call my men and see what I can help you with." And with that he contacted his men.

"Enzo go and check the cctv footage." He nodded his head and without wasting anytime left for his work. "Voglio che contatti tutti i membri della nostra banda per stare all'erta perché potremmo aspettarci una guerra in qualunque momento presto." I said to which they all nodded. After some other orders they all left for their work as well.
(I want you to contact all members of our gang to be on the lookout as we may expect a war anytime soon.)

"We'll find her brother. You'll find her. I know!" Marcos said as he walked towards me. "I'm sorry for how I talked earlier. I was just angry and because of Maya getting kidnapped-" Before he could complete I interrupted him. "I know. I didn't mind." With that I walked away.

***
"Fanculo!" I cursed under my breath for the millionth time. I sighed heavily as I sat back on my chair. I had been inside my office since afternoon and it was now late at night. We had checked the footage but just like every other time the cctv footage had been erased. I had wanted to just go and declare the war against them because I was damn sure that it was him who was behind all this! I knew he was the one who took her!

But before I could refill my gun and order my men Liam stopped me by saying that we needed a plan first since this was not any other war! Her life depended on this! Our one small mistake could cost her harm. So I had no choice but to listen to him because he was right! I didn't want any harm come to her! Never!

But that didn't help the thoughts of him doing things to her to not come into my mind. I knew what kind of a man or should I say a monster he was and what he could possibly do to her with her. The thought just made me want to rip him apart. 'I swear to everything that's holy if he even tried to touch her I'm going to kill him in worst way possible!' I felt this sudden wave of anger and fury washed over me. Something that I had never felt in a very long time. My jaw clenched as a sudden memory washed over me. 'I remember I felt this same amount of fury & anger when I saw her lifeless body lying in the pool of her blood!' I blinked my eyes rapidly as I tried the unshed tears to not escape from my eyes. 

*********
A/N :
Hey lovelies! How are y'all doing? Hope y'all are keeping yourself safe! And sorry for updating late😶

So...how was this chapter? Did you like it? This one's a little longer I guess. What do you think has happened with Massimo in the past that has made him a man that he's now! And who could be that one person who was once his everything?

Also....someone took Maya away?! The book is going to take another interesting turn.

I hope you all are liking my work so far. Let me know what you guys think. I'd love to know!

Apologies for errors/mistakes.

PLEASE VOTE!❤

Thank you!💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.1K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
37.4K 926 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
283K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
10.7K 157 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...