Green Eyes

By SapphicPeryton

The BAU have to work a case. With a very special victim, a Winchester More

Preface
Eyes Chapter 1
Racing Chapter 2
Names Chapter 3
Starting Chapter 4
Anger Chapter 5
A psychic Chapter 6
Free Chapter 7
True Identities Chapter 8
Saviours Chapter 9
Pain Chapter 10
Memories Chapter 11
Soldier Chapter 12
The Marine Chapter 13
Scars Chapter 14
Interrogations Chapter 15
Insanity Chapter 16
Divided Chapter 17
Abandoned Chapter 18
Roommates Chapter 19
Late conversations Chapter 20
Statistics Chapter 21
Ecclesia Part 1 Chapter 22
Ecclesia Part 2 Chapter 23
Panic Chapter 24
Sweet Child O' Mine Chapter 25
Henosis Chapter 26
Encounters Chapter 27
Childhood Chapter 28
Reminiscing Chapter 29
Highschool Part 1 Chapter 30
Highschool Part 2 Chapter 31
The Tapes Chapter 32
Fights Chapter 33
To have and to hold Chapter 34
To love and to Cherish Chapter 35
Till Death do us part Chapter 36
Honeymoon Chapter 37
A QUICK IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Perfect Chapter 38
Homesick Chapter 39
Truths Chapter 40
Stardust Chapter 41
Latin Chapter 42
Pomegranates Chapter 43
Missing Chapter 45
Seventy Five Percent Chapter 46
An emergency Author's Note
Haircuts Chapter 47
Sneak Peek
The Pianist
Imprints
The End Chapter 50
Sneak Peak
NEW STORY OUT

Together Again Chapter 44

4.7K 136 37
By SapphicPeryton

QUICK NOTE:

This chapter may seem a little out of place, it is simply a filler chapter. The original chapter that was scheduled to come out next, was No Rest For The Wicked, and if you didn't know that is the one where Dean dies and goes to hell.

SPN SPOILERS AFTER THIS IN BOLD

So, due to obvious reasons, I've opted to give us a chapter of fluff.

Enjoy!!

SPOILERS DONE

This chapter also contains a moment where a song will play, to increase your reading experience when you see this, -----------, play the recommended song.

Recommended Song, The Night We Met, by Lord Huron

Whoever said that loss gets easier with time was a liar. Here's what really happens: The spaces between the times you miss them grow longer. Then, when you do remember to miss them again, it's still with a stabbing pain to the heart. And you have guilt. Guilt because it's been too long since you missed them last.

Kristin O'Donnell Tubb

Belle sniffled lightly, picking at the blood that clung to the underside of her nails, waiting, the sprawling warmth of the afternoon heating the young huntress' cheeks, lighting them with a sweet pink stain. Rolling over on the cool grass, Belle allowed herself to sprawl in the sun, like a cat, soaking up the warm rays. A quiet woosh caused the teen to crack her eyes open, only to see inquisitive blue ones staring down at her, practically glowing in the daylight. "What are you doing?" Her voice pierced the calm buzzing, the huntress smiling fully up at the angel.

"Laying in the sun," she hums, patting the cool ground beside her, "join me?" She whispered, the anxiety of denial filling her only for moments before the celestial plops down eyes boring into the exposed skin of the huntress.

Her hands hesitantly ghosted over the flesh of her thighs, tracing above a scar that stretched over the side. "Why are you wearing this?"

The teen glanced down at her clothes, short black jean shorts, and a tight cropped ac/dc shirt, blushing lightly as the freckles became more and more apparent as the sun goes on. "I uh, it's hot." She offers lamely, "So... humans tend to wear less." She admits.

"May I?" The angel questioned, hand creeping up to the based of her stomach, with a curious nod the fingertips of the angel lightly traced up her stomach, causing goosebumps to rise across her skin. "I..." the angel traced, "I seem to find that my mouth is becoming dry." She whispered, a kiss falling on Belle's cheek before she continues her hand's journey. The hand grasping fully at her ribs and laying there. as another kiss falls on her rose petal-soft lips. "I think," Jaibrien gasps as she continues to pepper light kisses on her face, "That you look exceptionally beautiful," two more soft pecks on her nose, "In this light."

Not that the huntress will admit it, but the giggle that left her mouth filled the breeze, causing the angel to absolutely melt. Belle grabbed the suit jacket of the angel, pulling her down on her allowing them to intertwine together. "I missed you," Belle admitted shyly, the angel reaching over to grasp her face softly.

"I missed you as well," Jaibrien murmurs, "heaven has been exceptionally trying when I know you await me here on earth. "
--------------------------------------------------------
With a snort Belle pushes the woman playfully, "you're ridiculous."

"Mhm, no, just in love with you." Jay hums, another kiss falling down the nape of her neck, sprinkling long drawn out kisses down to her chest. Snorting she pulls the angel up toward her face, pulling her in to give a long sweet passionate kiss, just for that moment, basking in the scent of rain pounding on a heated pavement.

As they lay together Belle hummed along to the tune in her head, "I am not the only traveler, who has not repaid his debt," she sang as Jaibrien pulled the huntress on top of her body, "I've been searching for a trail to follow again, take me back to the night we met."

The angel just watched her in awe, always loving the songs that come from Belle, she'd introduced her to. Even the saddest of songs filled the Jaibrien with joy. "Sing more?" She whispered to her charge, pulling her closer into her chest.

"And then I can tell myself, what the hell I'm supposed to do," She continued, "and then I can tell myself, not to ride along with you." The sun beat down on the two, giving the human a sunkissed tone and the celestial practically glow, skin soaking up the light. "I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you, take me back to the night we met."

Jaibrien laughed lightly, "I don't think I'd like to see that again." She mumbled kissing her neck along the invisible scar.

"No?" Belle peeked out at her from between her lashed, "I thought I looked hot," she pouted. Smiling brightly when Jay bent to capture her lips once again. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, haunted by the ghost of you, oh, take me back to the night we met."

"You did look hot," Jay amended as Belle smirked cockily, "Still are."

Belle hummed happily, rolling her eyes as she continued, "When the night was full of terrors, and your eyes were filled with tears.
When you had not touched me yet, oh, take me back to the night we met I had all and then most of you. Some and now none of you."

"Take me back to the night we met," Jay joined her quietly, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, haunted by the ghost of you, take me back to the night we met." They finished together basking with the mixing of each other's warmth.

Suddenly, Jaibrien shot up, jostling Belle from her position, "Belle, it's Dean." The huntress looked over at her in confusion, "My brother, Castiel, he's retrieved him."

"Dean... he's alive?" Belle whispered, and when Jay nodded she lets out a laugh, "he's alive!" She yells, tackling her love in a hug, their giggles filling the buzzing afternoon. "Where... where is he? Can we go get him?"

Jaibrien's eyes closed, a concentrated look on her face, "he's... he's not topside yet... there was damage, to his soul, Cas is rebuilding the gaps, it may take a day... a week, I'll keep his impression on my radar love, my love." She whispers, clutching onto her, holding her for just a few moments.

***A few nights later***

There was a loud banging at the door, causing Belle to shoot up from beside Jaibrien, the angel immediately defensive as she feels the huntress shift. Getting up out of her bed, another crash sounded as the door opened. Moving she quickly takes her pistol off of safety. Just as the figure passes the doorway Jaibrien goes to warn her, "Belle it's De-"

Not hearing her, she tackles the man, straddling the intruder and using her weight to pull him down. angling it so she lands on top of him, gun to the head of the man."

"Damn kiddo, I just get back and you're trying to put me under again?" Dean laughs as another person comes in, "How are you, sweetheart?"

Belle frozen, her breath quick as she stared at him, "Belle you okay?" Sam's voice called behind her, "Wanna lower the gun?"

"Blue?' Belle called out, shaking, the angel shoulders past everyone to get to the teen.

The angel slowly eases the gun from her hand, "Belle remember what we talked about, it would take a few days and it has, it's him."

Sam and Dean watched as an unknown woman eases the girl off of her defensive stance. "Dad?" She whispered as Sam helped him up, tears starting to well. "You're here."

"Yeah, hey Belle," he got cut off with an oof as she buried herself inside of his grasp, "Yeah," he wrapped his hands around her, "I missed you too."

She sniffled, tears streaming down her face as she curled up in his arms, "You're here."

He laughed, a little breathlessly, ignoring his own tears to focus on rocking the teen in his arms, "I'm here."

***

Once the crying had quieted down, Belle was still shakey, Dean whispering hushed tones of comfort as the brothers shot untrusting stares at the older teen overseeing the girl in the corner of the motel room.

"Who are you?" Sam's loud question broke through the silence of the room, Belle's head shooting up at the tone. Dean watching closely as both of the men openly observe her.

"My name is Jaibrien, I am an angel of the lord." As soon as the words left her mouth, Dean was on the defense, face sullen and dark as Sam gaps at her.

The tenseness broke with Belle's amused scoff, "How many times did I tell you to ease people into it?" She asked, smiling when Jaibrien shrugged cluelessly. Gesturing childishly with her hands, the angel smirked warm and amused as she hoisted the girl up.

"So, Daddio, what are we up to?" She grins as Dean gaped, eyes shooting at the lack of space between the two. Coughing lightly he shuffles over between the two.

"Well it uh, it started with Bobby he had a friend, a hunter, who needed some help," he glares at the look Jaibrien gives him, "How did you two uh," he trails if, looking at Sam who shrugged. "Meet?" He coughs awkwardly.

Belle bit her lip, and when she goes to speak, Jay narrowed her eyes at the men, "after Samuel split off, Belle got caught up in a hunting accident." Said girl's eyes widened at the tone. She'd never heard Jaibrien so.... pissed? Other than the time with Jackson, but that was warranted, he'd tried to... well... he'd, we know what he tried to do.

"Hey, Blue, chill, yeah?" She whispered, the angel maneuvering around the eldest Winchester to grasp Belle by the shoulder.

Not allowing her eyes to leave Dean, Jaibrien leaned down to whisper in Belle's ear, "you don't have to do this, we can do this, just you and me."

A blush rose to Belle's cheeks as she scoffed lightly, "it's no big deal Blue, we'll be fine."

Turning back to her father she smiled brightly, "Anywho, tell me more about this hunter?"

***

"So you're telling me, they're jumpstarting the Apocalypse? The four horsemen, pestilence, $5-a-gallon-gas apocalypse?" Belle laughed humorously as Sam groaned.

"You two are exactly alike but yeah, the apocalypse." He muttered, Belle, flipping off his bitch face. "Anyways the entire event, it was called the "Mark of the Witness" it was a-"

Jaibrien interrupted coldly, "A seal, one that keeps Lucifer locked in hell."

"Any why the hell didn't you tell Belle this before?" Dean snapped, protectiveness coursing through his body as he stares at Belle and Jaibrien's intertwined hands.

The angel smirked at him, sickeningly, "I suppose I had more faith in the righteous."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dean snapped, wanting to punch the faux clueless innocence off the celestial's face.

As the heat grew between them, Belle raise her voice angrily, "Hey! Dumbasses, I stop staring at each other and tell me what the plan is."

Sam cut in promptly, not wanting the squabble to grow into more, knowing if this Jaibrien truly was who she claimed. Dean would promptly lose. "We got rid of the ghosts, we're heading back to Bobby's to re-group, eh, we just wanted to pick you up first."

"Alright lemme grab some jeans and Baby Jr. and we'll be on our way." She announced, standing up to walk to the bathroom, Jay close behind. Only stopping when Belle placed a hand on her chest. "Hey, privacy for the human please."

"Belle, you can not reference "Twilight" every time you need to do something," Blue stated, amused by her lover's actions nonetheless.

"Mmm, yes I can," Belle winked, pecking her lips as she twirled on her heel, slamming the bathroom door leaving the angel alone with the Winchesters boys.

"So... you're an angel." The younger brother called awkwardly.

Jaibrien scrunched her nose, turning her attention to tidying Belle's go-bag. "Do not try and do the small talk with me, Samuel, I am eons older and much too tired for it."

***

Belle fought the blush as she clambered off baby, Jay attached to her back, usually the angel refused to get on her "death trap," but as if the reveal of Dean or the apocalypse put her in overprotective mode.

The teen skidded her bike to a stop outside beside Baby, cutting the engine off she swung off, Jaibrien helping steady her as she stumbled lightly on a rock. "Careful my love," the angel whispered in her ear, "wouldn't want you to harm what's mine."

Belle squeaked, shoving her playfully, "what's gotten into you."

"I could ask the same thing," the angel began, peppering a kiss on the back of her ear, "but I already know the answer is me, well hopefully later."

The absolute red that consumed her face made the darkening atmosphere glow as she snorts, rolling her eyes at Dean who had apparently heard was making a quite impressive impression of a dying cat siren thing. "Come on loser," Belle smiled, holding her hand as she pulls them into the house. The familiar smell of spices, lemons, and motor oil clinging to the air. Say what you want about Bobby, but he keeps a clean house.

"Hey, brat," speaking of the man, Bobby called over to her, arms open in greeting.

Belle smiled brightly, "hey grandpa!" She breathed in heavily as she rubbed her cheek against the soft worn flannel.

"I missed you kiddo..." he said pushing her away gruffly to smack her upside the head, "don't do that again, ya idgit."Rolling her eyes she feels Jay awkwardly hovering in the corner of the room as the rest of the Winchester Clan filed in. "So you fill Belle in on the..." he eyes Jaibrien apprehensively, "situation."

Jay walked over to Belle eyeing Dean as he hands her a beer, "if you are referring to the apocalypse," she pauses holding her hand out as Belle hands her the beer, "I've known its arrival maybe soon for centuries." She sips the drink, shriveling her nose at the taste, "that is disgusting." She mutters, "I do not understand how you enjoy it."

Belle steals it back, wiggling her eyebrows as she takes a swing, "it's not for you Blue." The angel humps as she looks around the room, eyes narrowing in on the biblical lore, and begins to shuffle through it. "Grandpa that's Jaibrien, she's an angel."

"Ahh hell kid, how come you and your father get in the same damn trouble." He mutters, crossing his arms. Laughing at the wide eyes matching innocent look from the two in question.

Belle hummed lightly, eyes already starting to droop, she had been trying to take a nap when her Dad had barged in, looking over to her angel she notices her hair was starting to get that look again and that they'd have to spend a day soon doing it. The first time they'd done it was after a hunt with a skinwalker who'd exploded all over the two. Trying to explain to the angel why she couldn't just use the shampoo Belle did was stupidly cute. Yet even after the angel had tried to insist she could just snap herself clean, both of them found taking showers and doing each other's hair was a good bonding thing that both of them indulged in as often as they could.

As if reading her mind, and going by the knowing smirk, she probably was, Jaibrien walked over to the huntress, pushing down to speak lowly in her ear. "Later if you're good," with a wink.

The sip of beer caught in her throat as she coughed through it, "damn angels." She muttered, sniffing as she rubbed at her pinking skin. "So, Daddio, I'm gonna hit the hay," she stands, nodding toward the stairs, "Unless you still need me?"

"Nope." Dean called over from his discussion with Uncle Sammy, "Hey? I love you kiddo."

"Love you too Daddy and I'm uh," She smiles at him, almost shyly, "I'm glad you're back, is all."

Maybe we needed to break a little, so we could put ourselves back together more beautifully than before.

Leah Raeder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 68 10
I couldn't leave them like that.
718 14 25
Castiel Novak has social anxiety. His best friend, Hannah, helps him through it. Recently, a last name appeared on his wrist. Everyone got one, yet h...