♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103. *Man In Love*
104. *Dying For Her*
105. *My Life*

32. *Love....Pathetic?*

3.5K 91 17
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

After he had left me in the washroom I fixed myself and tried to look as if I hadn't just got an orgasm inside the washroom. Every time my mind went to what had happened in the washroom I couldn't help but to feel giddy in my lower region. 'Also how his fingers felt down there, right?"

I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked alright. My hairs were ok. I had fixed my dress but one thing that was obvious was the blush on my face and the freaking hickeys! I tried to cover them with my hairs as much as I could but since my top was off-shoulder it wasn't covering all of them. I just hoped that because of the club lights no one would notice them. F u Massimo!

I still couldn't take in what just  happened. I had never been this much intimate with anyone in my life. I was a virgin but I knew about these things thanks to Bianca & Amanda. I had never even let any guy kissed me because I just never felt special you know the way how they show in movies. I had never felt like taking things forward with anyone because none of them ever made me feel like how Massimo had made me.

A blush rose to my cheeks as my mind again went to how he was pleasuring me with his fingers. The look on his face, how he was making all those noises and his hooded eyes, it was as if he was very much enjoying it. 'Oh god...how am I supposed to look into his eyes and not think about what he did?!' It amazed me how easily just like that I had let him do something I hadn't let anyone in my life!

'Maybe because you're falling for hi-' I shook my thoughts away as I walked towards the V.I.P. area.

"There you are!" I heard Enzo saying as I reached the V.I.P area. "Everything alright? Took you long enough." Now all of them were looking at me but there's this one gaze that I could strongly feel on me and I didn't have to look up to see who it was.

"Ya I just needed to use the washroom and there was a long que so ya." I said with a little smile as I wished for them to not ask me any further questions.

I started to walk towards where I was previously sitting but halted as I saw him now sitting where Liam was sitting before. I gulped as I found him looking at me intensely. I looked around and saw Liam sitting on Massimo's previous seat. I involuntary made my steps forward. 'It's just a seat! He wouldn't do anything in front of others. It's just a seat!' I chanted in my mind as I reached there and carefully sat down next to him and tried to scoot away from him as far as I could.

I then heard his chuckle as he gave me a side glance. He winked at me as our eyes collided and I immediately looked away from him. I looked up to see Liam looking at me with an amusing look. I slightly smiled at him to which he gave me his smirk like smile. 'Why is he looking at me like this? Can he see the hickeys?!' I tried to spread my hairs all over my exposed shoulder.

"You alright Maya?" I looked at Marcos as he asked this. I gave him a smile and nodded my head. "Then why are you spreading your hairs like this? Are you feeling cold?" He asked to which I again heard his chuckle beside me. He was having fun at my misery. Oh I so wanted to smack him! 'Or maybe get smacked by him?' My subconscious mind was such a hoe.

"Um no I'm absolutely fine." I replied with a fake smile.

"By the way" I looked at Marcos as he said that "I didn't know you had this is you." A smirk coming on his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly. "I mean to say I wasn't expecting you to drink that much. Also, you're dealing quite well with alcohol given the fact that you were practically stumbling over nothing just a while ago." I wanted to say 'Ya because your brother extracted all the alcohol out of my system through an orgasm that's why!' but instead I kept quiet.

"I was actually enjoying your drunk self." This time it was Liam. I wanted to groan. I slightly remembered dancing weirdly with him. I blushed as he gave me a knowing smile.

"Ofcourse you were. She was practically clinging to you after all." Marcelo joked to which I blushed and they all chuckled. Except Sabrina obviously and Massimo. Marcelo must've noticed that his brother didn't chuckle so he looked at him and said, "Looks like someone didn't enjoy it."

"It's half past 12. I've business to attend early morning so I think we should call it a night." Massimo said as if he was giving a speech. I nearly rolled my eyes. This man was so unpredictable!

Everyone agreed to him as we all stood up from our seats and started to walk out of the V.I.P area.

Massimo's P.O.V

I wanted to laugh as well as smack someone because of how I had been behaving. One moment I was fantasizing about how her wet pussy would feel against my fingers/tongue/d!ck and the next moment I just wanted to not think about her & stay as far as possible. 'What are you doing to me Maya?!'

I didn't know what took over me but I just couldn't stop myself from doing what I did. fanculo! I could still feel her most sensitive skin on my fingers and her essence Merda! I had never tasted something that sweet in my lip! She was delicious and it just made me want to taste her from the direct source.

I knew she was flabbergasted as to how her body was reacting to my touch. To be very honest I was as well. I mean I knew very well about my affect on females but since she was different I was kind of expecting a slap or a punch from her but the way she reacted and surprisingly how she let me touch her, it made it pretty obvious that I wasn't the only one who was getting affected by this whatever that had been happening between the two of us!

A smirk came on my lips as my mind went to how soaked she was even before I had touched her pussy. I hadn't even touched her pussy lips and she was already drenching from pre-cum. It would be a lie to say that it didn't boost my ego. I bit down on my lip as I remembered about how soft & wet her pussy was actually when I touched her cunt. Merda! Her pussy was so wet. I groaned as I could feel myself getting hard by just thinking about her wet pussy.

'I fingered her pussy and made her cum! I can't wait to make her cum with my tongue and then possibly with my d!ck.'

I came out of my dirty thoughts as I noticed that the car had stopped and we had reached the mansion. We all stepped out of the car and made our ways towards the mansion.

"I had sooo much fun tonight." I heard Sabrina saying. Since she had a few drinks she was slurring a little. She came towards me with a seductive smile. "Thanks for inviting me tonight." Even though her presence had started to irritate me lately but since she had been here for a very long time and also she had no one beside Martha & Gabrielle, I couldn't do anything but to just tolerate her presence.

I didn't want to look rude even though rude is my second name but I still gave her a curt node in return as I waited for her to walk out of there but she surprised me as she took me all of a sudden and then pecked my lips. Her intentions were to kiss me but I moved my head aside on time.

"How many fucking times I've to tell you to not do such things without my permission?" I yelled at her to which she flinched back. She gave me a confused look as if she didn't know what I was saying.

"I-I'm sorry." She said in a low voice as she looked at me sadly. I sighed in irritation. I didn't like when people look at me with a vulnerable sad look. That would irritate me.

I was about to tell her to just go but she then continued, "I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to kiss you. You know like a goodnight kiss." Now it was my turn to give her a confusing look.

"A goodnight kiss?" I said in disbelief. "Since when did we become close enough for you to give me a goodnight kiss?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I-I um w-we kiss all the time. There's nothing new in this." She said as if it was the most obvious thing. I narrowed my gaze even more. 'Is she for real or is this because of the drinks?!'

"I think the alcohol has gotten inside your brain and that's why you're talking shit" I said in my hard emotionless tone. I saw hurt in her eyes but I didn't care. Why would I? She should've known better than to talk like this to me!

"I'm not drunk. I'm sober and I know what I'm talking." She then said. I folded my arms in front of my chest as I glared at her. I waited for her to continue whatever the shit she wanted to say. "I know how you're. I-I've known you for a very long time now. " Where the fuck is she taking this! "I know you very well as a person. I k-know you." At this I raised my eyebrows. Oh so she thinks she knows me! "I also know that even if you liked s-someone you wouldn't t-tell them because I-I know you act t-tough but you're s-soft from the i-inside." She stuttured because I had intensified my glare. My jaw was clencing. So she claims to know me well?

A humorless chuckle escaped my lips when she was done talking shit. "So you think you know me?" I asked to which she hesitantly nodded her head. "And how? Because as far as I remember all you know about is how to please me with your mouth and body!" I nearly yelled. "You have always been someone with whom I only shared my body not my heart though I don't have one." I towred over her as I looked up & down at her with disgust. "You think you are more than just a bed warmer? Then I'm very sorry to burst your bubble but you are & will always be someone I fucked!" I saw tears brimming in the corner of her eyes but I didn't care, she asked for it! If she really knew me she would've known how I'd get when someone tried to say things like these! I knew where she was taking it but I'd never ever let her or anyone try to change me into something that I wasn't and I would never could never will be!

Giving her a final glare I turned around but as I took a few steps I heard her saying, "But I l-love you!" I halted in my steps. I fisted my palms and clenched my jaw in anger. I slowly turned back. "I-I fell in love with y-you. It wasn't just fucking for me!" Her voice croaked as she completed.

"Love?" I said in a dark tone. "I don't have time for pathetic thing like love in my life." I gritted out as I controlled myself from snapping at her. "I don't do Love! It's bullshit! I only fuck. But after what happened tonight you don't even get to fuck by me anymore! Goodnight." And with that I walked angry long strides towards my bedroom.

Maya's P.O.V

I really didn't know what to say about what just happened. I mean it was so unexpected. To be honest I didn't really care about what Sabrina had going on in her mind and life but after what happened tonight I somewhere got affected by what she said more like confessed.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel something heavy in my heart when Massimo openly said about him and Sabrina being involved in that way but what shocked me was how rudely he had just call it a fuck! I had never liked Sabrina but even I could see in her eyes that she was saying the truth about loving him. Even though the thought didn't set well with me but still as a girl I could just see it in her eyes. She got her heart broken. She confessed her love and then got rejected by him. No matter how much I didn't like her but no one should go through something this!

"Let's go tesoro. It's getting late." I came out of my thoughts as I heard Enzo's voice. I didn't realise I was standing there looking into oblivion.

Both Marcos and Marcelo were looking somewhat disappointed for reasons I didn't know while Liam just had a serious look on his face. As I looked around I found that Sabrina wasn't there anymore.

"Pensavo stesse cambiando, ma la sua percezione dell'amore è sempre la stessa." Marcelo said something in italian. Although I didn't know what it meant but he sounded somewhat disappointed.
(I thought he was changing, but his perception of love is still the same.)

He then sighed and started to walk inside the mansion after saying goodnight to us. After that both Marcos & Enzo bid their goodnights as well. Now it was Liam and me. Since we had rooms on the same floor Liam decided to walk with me and also because I was still feeling a little tipsy. So kind of him!

"Ok then goodnight." I said as I reached my room.

"Goodnight." He replied. I turned around to walk inside my room but as I was about to he stopped me.

"I had a nice time with you tonight." He said as he sincerely smiled at me to which I smiled back and said "Me too. I had a great time with all of you." I tried not to blush as I remembered how I had taken him with me to the dance floor and how I had danced with him.

"By the way you'll have to use some make-up if you want to hide them. " He gestured around his neck and then towards me. "Hiding them with your hairs won't work." A blush rose to my cheeks as I realised that he was talking about the hickeys.

"You looked beautiful tonight by the way." With that he winked at me and then walked away from there. For a moment I just looked at his retreating back. I then entered inside the room. So many things had happened tonight and I knew they were going to stay on my mind and wouldn't let me fall asleep that easily.

And surely it took me some time to drifted to sleep but even though I still had two things in mind. First the way he had touched me & made me feel in the washroom and the second thing about him calling love pathetic and how for him it's only a fuck and nothing else!

'Does this mean what he did in the washroom was just because he wanted to do that? The first time when he kissed me and then the other two times when we made out it was nothing special to him & he felt nothing?!' I didn't know why but I felt the thought hurting.

*********
A/N : So...how was this chapter? Thoughts on today's chapter? Also, sorry it took me a while to update this chapter!

What do you have to say about Massimo's thinking? Why is love so 'pathetic' for him? Why doesn't he believe in love and why does he think that he doesn't have a heart?

Well, we'll soon find out the answers of all the questions so stay tuned!

Apologies for errors/mistakes.

PLEASE VOTE!🌟💛

Thank you!💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.6K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
3.4M 90.2K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...