♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103. *Man In Love*
104. *Dying For Her*
105. *My Life*

30. *Night Club*

2.9K 99 42
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

It was later that night. I was in my room. The dinner went by good just the usual. But this time Liam's presence made it even more fun. I found his personality very interesting. He was somewhat similar to Marcelo and Enzo, quite mischievous. He was surely intimidating with his handsome looks and well-built physique but I didn't feel uncomfortable or weird in his presence. He was a nice guy.

My mind wandered to what Marcelo had said during dinner. He had wanted us all to go out again. This time the thought of going out didn't excite me that much because of some obvious reasons. I also noticed how Massimo was also against of us going out but when Marcelo made sure that whatever had happened was all of a sudden and that we weren't aware of it and that this time we would be aware, he somehow managed to convince Massimo into going out.

And that's how I found myself looking through some clothes in order to find something perfect to wear to a night club. Yup, you heard me right. We were going to a night club. Marcelo wanted us to go there since he hadn't been to a night club in Italy since a long time. I wasn't that excited neither was I interested into going to a night club since I had always been a little allergic to clubs. But just because Marcelo wanted to go and everyone was fine with it so I was fine too!

I didn't want to wear anything too fancy but I also didn't want to look out of place, so I simply wore a cute white crop top that had single straps as sleeves and paired it with a skirt with side slit. I completed my look by applying a little bit of mascara and lip gloss since I really wasn't a fan of make-up that much. I looked at myself in the mirror and hoped I look fine.

The knocking on the door sounded to which I turned around and saw Marcelo standing there.

"All ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I simply replied.

"Let's go then." He gestured me to come with him. So I walked out of the room with him.

"You're looking gorgeous by the way." I heard him complementing to which I blushed a little and said, "Thank you. You look good yourself."

"Why thank you." He said as he smiled at me.

Together we walked down the stairs and as we reached downstairs I saw Marcos, Enzo, Liam and Massimo looking hot & dapper in their outfits. 'Such a lucky bitch you are to get surrounded by 5 hot men!' I must say it was the first time I totally agreed with my subconscious mind.

"I'm ready!" I wanted to groan at her irritatingly annoying voice. I made my way towards them ignoring her as she walked past me deliberately touching my shoulder with hers. 'Eww! Don't touch me. I don't wanna get cooties!'

Now you must be thinking what Sabrina was doing here. Well, since I was the only girl going with them so Massimo had told her to come as well so that I wouldn't feel uncomfortable or left out. If only he knew that she was the one who irked me! But nevertheless since it was none of my business and also her absence or presence was non-existence to me, I didn't object. It wasn't as if I was going to spend time with her! I had Zozo and twin brothers to spend time with.

As I reached their side my eyes involuntary narrowed as I saw Sabrina standing close to Massimo and only then I noticed what she was wearing. I scoffed mentally. What else could you expect from her?!

It wasn't the dress that made me scoff the dress was damn sexy, it was the make-up! Her face looked like as if she had caked her face into a box ton of make up. I mean seriously! Hadn't she seen her face before coming out of her room? I mean I had no problem with make-up, I knew some women who knew how to do magic with make-up. But she was just um her face was looking like a doll to be honest. What amazed me was how she looked so confident. Despite her dress and how much make-up she had on, she looked like someone who didn't give a single fuck to what other people think!

My gaze narrowed even more as she now seductively slide her hands up his arm and moved her body close to his and then whispered god knows what near his ear.

"Trouble in paradise?" My gaze moved away from them as I heard Marcelo.

"What?" I asked innocently.

Marcelo chuckled beside me as he muttered something in Italian and shook his head amusingly.

"Now that everyone's here. Let's get going." Enzo said to which we all started walking towards the door.

Even though I tried not to but I couldn't help as my eyes wandered towards them. I saw Liam and Massimo walking together and beside him was obviously Sabrina walking so closely with him. Enzo was in front of them while Marcos and Marcelo was on either side of me.

"Don't stare that hard or else you'll make a hole in them." As Marcos said that I could hear amusement in his voice.

"I'm not staring they're just in my line of vision." I smoothly lied.

"Ofcourse." He said sarcastically.

"Sabrina has always been like this." I then heard Marcelo saying to which I gave him a side glance. "I mean whenever I come here I always see her obsession towards brother. It's one sided ofcourse but there is something you know." I tried to not ponder that much over what Marcelo said & tried to look as if I didn't care but the slight jealousy that I felt at that moment said otherwise!

Soon we reached towards a car big enough to occupy us all. There was no driver so Enzo walked up to the driver's seat and Liam went towards the passenger seat. Marcos and Marcelo sat on the seats in the middle and as I was about to sit on the remaining seat in the middle I noticed both Massimo and Sabrina still outside. 'If I sit here in the middle with Marcos and Marcelo then both Massimo & Sabrina have to sit together in the back!' At this thought I stopped myself as I crouched down in order to buckle my sandal strap which even though wasn't loose but I acted like it was.

"What happen Maya? Get inside." Marcos said to which I innocently looked at him. "I um my sandal strap just got a little loose. I'm buckling it tighter." I then looked towards Massimo and Sabrina. "Please don't wait for me. Take a seat." I said with a fake smile.

For a moment I thought I saw Massimo smirking but then he shook his head lightly. He stepped inside the car and took the seat in the middle with Marcos and Marcelo. 'Which means now you have to sit in the back with Sabitchna!' I muffled my groan as I sat in the back with now an irritated looking Sabrina.

****

Within 30 minutes we reached our destination. Even though 30 minutes wasn't that long but when you got to sit with someone like Sabrina, it felt like hours! I thanked the lord when car halted and I realised that we reached the club.

"Had a fun ride?" Marcos teased when I walked out of the car. I didn't say anything and just playfully rolled my eyes at him.

As we started walking towards the club I saw neon lightings covering the entrance and a large ANIMA OSCURA written in metallic. It must be the name of the club.

"It means Dark Soul." I heard Marcos saying as he gestured towards the words.

"Oh." I said as I nodded my head.

Outside the club it was the usual scene just like how it was when I had gone at the club back in America with...with Bianca and Amanda. I felt a little bad as my mind went towards my two best friends. How are they? How they have been coping with my sudden disappearance? All those questions swirled in my mind and I felt guilty because here I was enjoying with people I had known for a few days only and there my best friends must've been so worried about me.

"Hey, all good?" I came out of my thoughts as I heard Marcos.

"Um ya I'm ok." I replied. He gave me a I don't believe you but for now I'm letting you go look. I gave him a small smile.

As we all made our way towards the entrance of the club I saw Enzo saying something to the bouncer and without a second thought he immediately opened the doors for us all to enter. Impressive! Why did it feel like as if I knew this would happen. I mean it was Massimo after all!

We then entered inside while the people waiting in the line gave us envious look and the girls they were literally drooling when they saw five handsome hunk walking like models inside the club.

The loud music, noises of people cheering/yelling over the music, smell of alcohol and booze hit me the moment I stepped inside the club. Disco lights, neon lighting and colorful lights were all around the club giving it a party look. The scene was usual just like how it is at the clubs. I didn't know if I was seeing things but the moment we entered I felt like as if all eyes were on us more like on him and other four men!

As I looked around I saw people dancing more like grinding against each other on the dance floor. Some of them were drinking while some just sitting there watching and having fun in their own way if you know what I mean. We all walked past between the waves of dancing bodies and I saw us walking towards a secluded area. It must be the V.I.P. section.

And surely it was a V.I.P. section. It was like a square cubicle surrounded by glass walls so that you could get a look of what's happening outside and also get some privacy. It wasn't suffocating. It was big enough for atleast 10 people to comfortably sit.

There was a U-shaped couch in the middle. We all walked towards the couch so that we could sit down. Liam and Enzo sat first after him sat Marcos and Marcelo and as I was about to sit after Massimo, Sabrina walked past me and immediately sat down beside Massimo. I narrowed my eyes at her as she looked at me with a fake innocent look.

"Oops! There's no space for you. You've to sit on the chair." She said with an arrogant smirk.

"It's ok you can sit with me. There's enough space for a slim girl like you to sit." I heard Liam saying as he patted the space on his left. So I walked towards him and sat down there.

"We haven't exactly got a chance to talk. This way we could get to know about each other." And as Liam said that I couldn't help but to blush a little as he looked straight into my eyes. Also, that smirk on his face and the close proximity between us wasn't helping at all!

I didn't say anything and just smiled at him shyly. I looked at him but since he was sitting close to me I couldn't look in his eyes for that long so I moved my gaze away only for my eyes to get collided with his. I found him looking no staring at us as if he wanted nothing more than to just rip us apart from each other. 'I wouldn't mind him ripping me apart!' *clearing of throat* This wasn't me this was my subconscious mind. 'But I'm your subconscious mind!'

"Um we should probably have some drinks. What say?" I then heard Enzo saying and it felt like as if he said that on purpose. He said that to divert someone from something.

"Thank god someone finally mentioned about the drinks." Marcelo said. "I have been waiting to get drunk with y'all." He winked at me as he said that. "I can't wait to get wasted tonight!" He said excitedly to which we all chuckled.

And surely after around 15 minutes I found Marcelo drinking like there was no tomorrow. At one moment I got worried about his health but Marcos assured me that he was used to it and he knew his limit.

"You aren't drinking?" I heard Liam saying. "Um no I don't exactly drink that much." I replied as I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Oh but why may I ask?" He asked as he took a sip of his alcoholic drink.

"No particular reason. It just that I'm not a fan of drinking. It's just not for me." I said with a shy smile.

"Ofcourse this is not for you." I sighed as I heard the voice I had been deliberately avoiding the whole night. "Getting drunk is for mature people, strong & confident people. Not for those who couldn't even take few drinks and get easily wasted." As she said that she chuckled but since no one joined her in her joke she stopped. But it didn't stop the rage that filled me. 'What does she think of herself?! She thinks she could say things to me and I will keep quiet? She's hella wrong!'

"Zozo Can you get me a strong drink please?" I said to him but my eyes were on her. I heard them all cheering for me. Without wasting any time Enzo ordered me a drink.

"Here's your drink tesoro." Enzo passed me my drink. It was a shot so without a second thought I gulped it down while looking still at her. The drink burned my throat as I gulped it down but I didn't show it.

"Woah easy there." Liam said to me.

"Bring the next one." I said to no one in particular and soon I found another shot. I was halfway through my 6-7 shot when I found everything around me going all dizzy.

"No more. She has had enough." I heard a husky strong voice saying. I didn't have to look up to see who it was.

"Noooo...I waannt anotherrr." I slurred as I literally whined like a child. I heard a chuckle beside me. "Massimo is right darling. You've had enough for tonight." Liam said amusingly.

"Fine!" I said as I stood up from my seat. "It's dance time then!" I said excitedly and I started to walk but because of the drinks I found myself tripping over nothing. Two huge warm arms saved me before I could fall on the floor.

I looked back and my eyes collided with ocean blue eyes. I smiled my drunken smile at him as I said, "T-thank you."

Liam's P.O.V

The moment I laid my eyes on her I knew what had got my friend so riled up. She was obviously very beautiful but the inner beauty that she had was what made her special and different! I won't lie when I first saw her I found her very attractive and I got attracted to her even more when I got to know about her a little through the way she'd talk and smile. But I knew she was out of league since my dear friend already had eyes on her! My bad!

He was a lucky bastard he found her first otherwise I wouldn't have let anyone have her. If she wasn't already someone's I would've definitely tried to win her heart. Now, Massimo hadn't won her heart yet and if I wanted to I could've still tried to win her away from him but I wouldn't break the bro-code!

But that didn't mean that I couldn't have a little fun into getting my dear friend a little jealous over her. I knew he would never ever admit getting jealous over her but I knew better. I mean not just me but we all (Enzo, Marcos & Marcelo) could see how he'd react when it came to her!

And that's why I told Maya to come and sit beside me. Now, the jealousy wasn't from the one side, the fire had started to burn from both the sides and it was so obvious that everyone besides them could clearly see it.

I felt my heart flutter when she innocently looked at me as I balanced her on her feets so that she wouldn't fall. Because of our close proximity I could see her face up closely, her beautiful brown eyes, her glowing skin and her pink lips that right now had a drunken smile. 'Stop crushing over your friend's girl!'

I cleared my throat as I steadied her on her feets. A smirk came on my lips when from my peripheral vision I saw Massimo staring/glaring at us with that look.

"It's ok if she wants to dance. I'll go with her." I said when they all looked a little worried about how she was going to dance in her state. "Don't worry." I looked at Massimo as I said that.

"Someone else wants to join us on the dance floor?" I asked. "I'm up. Hot girls are yelling my name. I can hear them." Marcelo said as he stood up from his seat. "I can hear them as well but it's not Marcelo that they're yelling it's Enzo." Enzo said smugly as he too stood up from his seat as well.

"And hott guy-ys are yellin my n-name!" We all chuckled at what Maya said except for one ofcourse.

Marcelo, Enzo, Maya and I, we made our way towards the dance floor. Since she was a little drunk I put my hand on her back just to give her a little support and all throughout the way I could feel his burning gaze on where I had put my hand around her.

I looked up to see both Marcos and Marcelo walking in front of us as if they were shielding her while I was behind her, protecting her from the back.

Soon we reached the dance floor. Sweating bodies dancing on the beats of the music. Some were grinding against each other but no one cared about their surroundings, all they were having was fun. I felt her body now slowly moving with the music as we reached in between the dance floor.

Soon enough she got consumed with her dancing while I stood behind her. She then all of a sudden turned around. "Youu know y-you have tto dance when y-you'rre at the d-dance floor." She slurred and then she surprised me as she put her soft light arms on my shoulders and then rested her hands on the back of my neck.

She lazily smiled up at me as she started dancing with her arms still around my neck. I couldn't help the feeling that ran through me when I felt her hands touched the skin around my neck. Also, she had now gotten a little close to me and with every move she was making our fronts were grazing a little against each other.

I smiled as I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed while she had an adorable smile on her face. I also noticed how she had little to no make-up on her face and she still managed to look so beautiful.

If only she wasn't Massimo's! If only....

*********
A/N :
Hey my dear lovely readers! How are y'all? Hope y'all are fine and doing good! ❤️

So, how was this chapter? Thoughts on today's chapter!

Oh...Liam has a 'thing' for Maya! Hmmm.....interesting!

Tell me what you guys think about this story so far! Whatever it is I'd love to know what you guys think :)

~Also, this book has reached 10k reads!! I can't believe it. I'm being very honest I really wasn't expecting to get this much reads but you guys ARE THE BEST! I can't thank you enough for your love & support!💖~

Apologies for errors/mistakes.

PLEASE VOTE!🌟[My dear silent readers pwleawwssee🙂 vote!]

Thank you! 💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 12.2K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
1.1M 18.7K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...