Is he really your worst enemy...

بواسطة dracomalf0yy

Y/N Y/L/N and Draco Malfoy are big, I repeat big enemies, but what will happen when Umbridge comes to Hogwart... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A/N
A/N...again??
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 52

3.8K 97 61
بواسطة dracomalf0yy

Previously...

"Yeah...I know. I'll promise I'll tell you some other day. Today's not the best day for that...besides I heard you got in trouble earlier." Newt explained.

"Fine. Tell me soon, then. I always get myself in some trouble. You should know that already. Anyway I'll go to the Great Hall. It's dinner soon. Bye!" I said chuckling, he nodded, said bye to me and then I ran back to the castle and to the Great Hall...

*Dinner*

Now...

"Oh god..." I said with wide-eyes, because I just realized that I have so many presents what I gotta buy...and I still haven't written to Mrs. Weasley about the idea I have...This is so not going well. Or...as well as I wanted it to go. Nice. Note the sarcasm. 

"What's wrong, Y/N?!" Harry asked and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him with a terrified expression.

"I...I have to buy so many presents! I mean I have all the money for that, but I have now basically 2 weeks to do all this. I swear I'm gonna die. I'm just scared that I won't buy anything that you guys would like." I said and felt some tears running down my cheeks. Stupid emotions. Yuck. 

"Never, Y/N! You always buy us something we love, remember that pranks book and our best memories book you made for me and Freddie? Remember our reaction? Yes I'm honest now...I cried because of happiness after you left, and Freddie did too. We love every stuff you'll ever give us, no matter what." George said and smiled at me from ear to ear and I did the same.

"That's true, we all love the gifts you give us. Also are you spending your Christmas with us?" Ron asked me smiling...I can't tell him, I gotta surprise all of them.

"No...I'm sorry, but I'll send you gifts though." I said with a little smile, all of their smiles dropped.

Well...that's not good. 

"B-but..." George wanted to start, but no words came out and he just looked at me.

"Let's change the subject...Y/N who do you have to make gifts?" Hermione asked, I smiled at her.

"Thanks, Hermione. Anyway...I have to make a gift for you, Harry, Ron, Ginny, the twins, also they're still my favorites, Draco, Pansy even, 'cause we're getting along now. Somehow. Oh, and Luna. And I have only 2 weeks basically! And do I have any idea what to buy you? No. I can feel the mental breakdown coming." I quickly said and then sighed.

"Oh my...dear Merlin! You have to make 8 presents?!" Harry asked, coughing, because when I said the names and said Draco he almost choked on his pumpkin juice.

"Maybe even 9, because Blaise exists too." I said laughing and then shrugged.

"Oh my god, good luck with that!" All of them said in unison.

After eating our dinner for some more we walked to our mini Hogwarts again.

As we entered we saw Draco and his gang.

"Hi!" They said to us, we all said "Hi!" back to them in unison and smiling.

"Blaise!!!" I screamed and he fell from the couch, haha. Sike!

"Ow! Anyway...what's wrong?" Blaise asked as he sat back up.

"Nothing. Just wanted to scare you." I said and smirked at him.

"Y/N Y/L/N!!!I kill you in your sleep one day. Also we gotta go Hogsmeade tomorrow morning. Now go to sleep, I bet you have to buy some gifts, too." He said with an evil smirk.

"Shut up! I'm gonna get headache tomorrow, also don't you dare to mess with me right now or I will delete your name from 'gifts for' list!" I said with an evil smirk.

"Okay okay. I'll shut up. Wait I have to find you a gift too then, but it's so hard to find you anything." Blaise said whining.

"We know!" The twins, Harry, Hermione and Ron said in unison, sighing deeply.

"Stop it! I have to make 9 gifts so shut up! It's not like it's easier for me. I have 2 weeks to buy you all a gift. To wrap the gifts...and put them under the-" I said, giggling, but then glared into nothing.

"9?! But for who?!" Pansy asked me shocked.

"I'll give you a hint. You're in that list." I said smirking. And then I saw her smiling from ear to ear.

"Really?" She asked, I nodded smiling. After that she ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

"Also Blaise you're right. We should go to sleep. So see ya in the morning well besides you...Malfoy" I said and hugged my Gryffindor friend and said good night and then said good night to Blaise and Pansy too.

Finally after that I walked to my...sorry my and Draco's room and fell down on the bed sighing.

Wait...WE DON'T HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE!! I stood up from the bed and ran back out to the big room where all of them were talking.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked me and then all of them turned to me with a confused face.

"Do you have your Invisibility Cloak in here?" I asked him and he nodded confusedly.

"Yeah, but why do you need it?" Harry asked when I ran back into my room to get my...well my Christmas hat, a coat and then ran back to him.

"What do you think you're doing? You'll get into trouble!" Draco said and the others nodded.

"No, I won't. I need your help though, chickens." I said and looked at the twins, who smirked evilly, nodded and then came to me.

"At least tell us what you're gonna go." Hermione said now.

"You'll see, soon. Wait a bit. Twins...let's go." I said, they nodded and then we ran out into the woods.

"You want a Christmas tree, don't you?" Fred asked me, when I stopped in front of a tree, which was little, but cute. Just like our mini Hogwarts...

"Exactly! Let's take this one." I said, they nodded and cut down the tree and we started to walk back inside, but their question stopped me.

"Okay, but...Umbridge can't know that we have this inside our mini Hogwarts. How are you planning on hiding it?" George asked me and I smirked.

"Why else did I ask Harry about his Invisibility Cloak?" I asked them and now they were smirking too.

"Damn! You have great ideas." Fred said, I nodded and then I opened the door for them and then everyone turned to look at us.

"Wait what?!" Draco asked and looked at me with a sigh, when he saw how happy I was when the twins were carrying the tree inside.

"It's adorable, isn't it?" I asked him excitedly. He shook his head, chuckling.

"You're gonna get in trouble like that." He said and I shook my head and smirked.

Then I walked away to the twins and put the tree into some corner and I looked at it smiling, but then turned around to look at the others.

"Umbridge won't like the fact that you got us a Christmas tree." Hermione said and I shrugged.

"I know, but that's the reason I need Harry's Invisibility Cloak, 'Mione." I said and she shook her head, chuckling.

"You're crazy. But amazing." Harry said, ran into his room, then back at me, gave me the cloak and I put it over the tree.

"Thanks, but let's go to bed now. For real. And...y'all are gonna help me decorate the tree tomorrow or I will not hesitate to hex you." I said with a sarcastic smile, they all nodded and then I went to mine and Draco's room.

After about 5 minutes I heard someone come in, but it can't be no other than Malfoy so...I didn't look up.

"Hey! Y/N You stressed about Christmas? Give me the names who you gotta make the gifts. Maybe I could help you?" Draco said and sat down on our bed facing me.

I sighed and then looked at him.

"Fine. Yes I am stressed. Anyway the names... Hermione, the Weasley twins, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Pansy, Luna, Blaise and..." I said and looked away from him.

"And..." He said still looking at me.

"And you..." I said turning to look back at him and then my eyes widened...

"Oh god...Y/N your life is scary...for all these people...I mean I know what Pansy would like and Blaise, but the others gotta figure out yourself. By the way why do you have wide eyes?" Draco asked a little worriedly, I quickly sat up and looked at him.

"I literally forgot my absolute favorite house-elf." I said and again felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

He quickly wiped it off with his thumb.

"Shush! You don't have to give him anything, he loves you, you love him, and trust me all he wants is some love." Draco said smiling and I hugged him for this.

"Thanks, Draco." I said smiling into his chest.

"But..." I said, which made him look at me.

"But what?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know what should I get to you..." I said and sniffled quietly, but he just kissed me on my head.

"It's okay. Calm down, I'll love absolutely anything you would give me. Just one kiss would be a great gift, not gonna lie, I would love that. Just being here with you is an amazing gift." Draco said quietly and then hugged me tightly and kissed my head again smiling.

"You're amazing, Draco. Thank you." I said smiling again, closing my eyes and then all around me went black...

Draco's POV

"You're amazing, Draco. Thank you." Y/N said, smiling into my chest. And then...she was asleep.

I smiled at her and again kissed her head and tried to put her under the covers gently.

After that I changed my clothes and also went under the covers, putting an arm around her waist, I even saw her smiling a little.

After about 10 minutes I fell asleep...

*morning*

After waking up, because Granger came...

I walked to the door and...

"What?" I asked her tiredly.

"You should get up, we're leaving to Hogsmeade in 30 minutes and our breakfast is in there too." Grainger said calmly...how can she be so calm in so early morning?! Anyway I nodded at her and closed the door.

I looked at Y/N's sleeping figure...I really didn't want to wake her up, but I had to...

So I walked to her bedside and sat down...

"Y/N/N!" I said and tried to shake her a little...nothing...

"Y/N, you have to wake up, we're going to Hogsmeade in 25 minutes." I said again now...

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, you have to wake up, we're going to Hogsmeade in 25 minutes." I heard someone saying...probably Draco.

"Mh?" I asked him, still eyes closed.

"Just get your cute ass up, right now!" He said, and at this sentence I quickly opened my eyes and sat up, looking at him.

"Don't wake me up like this ever again. That sentence is scary, Draco!" I said glaring at him. He smirked at me and the picked me up in bridal style and put me down right in front of our bed.

"Now go change, we don't have much time." Draco said chuckling.

"I don't want to." I said whining at him.

"Do you want me to change you?" Draco asked me whispering in the ear, smirking.

"N-no." I said awkwardly, but blushing. He smirked and kissed my cheek. I blushed and then quickly walked to the bathroom.

I changed my jeans, but I didn't find a good t-shirt so I walked to our room, just in my bra (sport bra) and wanted to ask Draco.

"Draco should I wear black or a white t-shirt?" I asked him, he looked at me and then...well he fell from our bed.

"Ow!" I heard him say, I throw my shirts down and ran to him.

"Oh my god! What happened, Draco? A-are you ok?" I asked him and basically sat down on his lap, put my legs around his waist and then held his head softly in my hands.

He didn't open his eyes for a minute and then finally he did...

He looked at my face and then...looked at me up and down.

"Y-yeah, I'm f-f-fine. Y-you u-umm" Draco said stuttering, I looked at him confusedly and then he started to blush uncontrollably.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I looked at him, still confusedly.

"N-nothing. I just w-wow. You just came and I was thinking about some...one and then oh my god you just looked kinda too h-hot and this made fall from the bed, I guess. Nothing more." Draco said blushing and then I smirked at him. I got up and found my shirts and walked back in front of him.

"Now which one?" I asked him showing the shirts.

"U-umm.." He said and was about to continue, but his eyes went from my eyes to my boobs...boys...

"Draco look me in the eyes, not my boobs." I said giggling, his eyes widened and now looked me in the eye and then looked at my shirts.

"I think...the black one today, tomorrow wear the white one." Draco said, I smiled and then he smirked.

"Ok, thanks. But why are you smirking?" I asked him confusedly again.

He stood now right in front of me...

Oh god...

A/N:

Not much to say...it's just that I updated my other book too. 'Draco Malfoy imagines'  and all. I thought that I  should update this one, too, because it helps me...take my mind somewhere else. I hope you'll like it:) Stay safe!!

Much love and hugsss!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

842K 12.6K 46
(Completed) -------------------- The story is beginning from year three at Hogwarts. You are a kind Slytherin girl and don't like Malfoy, because you...
128K 4.3K 58
(First Book) Draco Malfoy X Hufflepuff Reader This is based on "you" being a chubby reader but it doesn't make the whole story about that. "(Y/N)...
7.8K 136 7
Okey so this is not the best story you will ever read but give me creds for trying! A Draco Malfoy fanfiction! Lucius is abusing Draco just because h...
1.1M 32.2K 36
Your years at Hogwarts were always simple, despite the chaos caused by Harry Potter and Voldemort. As a Hufflepuff, you found it easy to avoid that d...