Sweet Venom

Bởi Mari_The_Ghost

The classic high school Vampire Gerard Way x Reader. Being best friend's with Mikey makes for a wonderfully... Xem Thêm

Chapter. 1
Author's note
2. And So It Begins
3. Bite Me
4. Trust Me
5. BFF's
7.Where do we go from here?
8. A Night Together
9. Mall Rats
10. Awkward much?
11. It's not a Date
12. Not a Date, Date.
13. Comic Shop Date
14.What is Normal
15. Sneaking Around
16. Sleepover
17. Brunch
18. Friends
19. Bonding Times
20. Hide and Seek
21. A What?
22. GRWM
23. Party Pt. 1
24. Party Pt2
25. Girl Talk
26. Panic! in the feels
27. Flirting?
28. Vibing
29. Distanced
30. Game Night
31. Yikes
32. Double Yikes
33.
34. Gerard
35. Gerard pt 2
36. Ow
37. Everything Hurts
38. Apologies
39.
40. Secret in Your Throat
41. I'll Never Let Them Hurt You
42. I Promise
43. We Good?
44. Tell Me
45. Holding Hands and Life Was Perfect
46. Hanging with Corpses
47. Hand in Mine
Epilogue

6. Alone Together

2.1K 63 72
Bởi Mari_The_Ghost

Monday school started again as usual. I wish summer was back in session. The Way brothers take me to school as usual but the car feels different today. Maybe it's because I know Gerard is a vampire. Maybe it's because Gerard actually said good morning to me and asked me how my weekend went. Maybe it's because Mikey seems happy that his brother and I are getting along. It just feels different.

The school day goes normally. I sit with Patrick, Pete, Andy, Joe and Kristin at lunch because Mikey is off with Gerard, Ray and Frank. He switches who he has lunch with so he can hang out with all of us. We coooouuuld all sit together. But we like to sit on the grass under a big tree while the boys like to sit at a table in the shade by the music room. Plus there isn't enough room at their table for all of us.

We talk music and tv shows, ignoring the topic of classes all together. I do make sure to poke at Kristin about Mikey though and she just gets all blushy and quiet. One day I'm just going to shove them in a closet and hope for the best.

The rest of the day goes by fast and off I go with Mikey and Gerard back to the Way home to hang out with Mikey for a bit. Then it's time to go home for dinner and I eat pasta with my parents before heading to my room to do nothing. This is pretty much always the routine. Some days I don't hang out with Mikey after school other days I do. But at least I get family dinners a few times a week.

~

By Wednesday I'm missing summer even more but getting used to the new routine and friendship, which I think you can kind of call it that, between Gerard and I. It's much more friendly in the car and in class which is nice. It's still pretty awkward though.

That night I did what little homework I had after dinner and now I'm laying on my bed listening to rain sounds through my headphones as I scroll tumblr on my phone. Suddenly I hear a tapping sound on glass. I pause the music thinking maybe there's a glitch but I hear it again. I look around my room and then over to my window where there is a pale face staring at me.

"Holy shit!" I scream falling off my bed. I look back at it and realize it's Gerard who is now giving me an ashamed and nervous look. "What the fuck Gerard!" I say.

"What's wrong Y/n!" my dad says opening the door to my room. I look up at him from the floor.

"Uhhh," I look back at the window but Gerard isn't there anymore. "I thought I saw a spider in front of my face but I think it was just a fly," I lie looking back at my dad slowly.

"Okay. Okay." He says sighing, releasing some tension in his shoulders. "I thought you were hurt. Maybe don't scream next time, okay?" He says looking at me.

"Okay dad." I say still sitting on the floor.

"Okay, good night." He moves away, closing the door.

"Night!" I say as the door closes. As soon as it's closed I get up and scramble onto my and to my window throwing it open. "Gerard?" I whisper shout out my window looking around for him.

"Hey!" He whispers back below my window. "Can I come up?"

I look down at him in shock, how the fuck did he make it to my window on the second fucking floor??? I nod at him knowing full well my face is still in shock and move away from my window. In a moment Gerard has his hands on my window sill and is pulling himself up and through my open window.

"The fuck," I whisper watching him come into my room and tumble onto my bed.

"Super strength," He says turning himself around to sit on my bed better. I'm still looking at him in confusion but at least the super strength thing makes sense. Gerard settles in and leans back against the wall next to the open window. He looks over at me, and I know I'm staring back at him in confusion. Why the fuck is Gerard in my room?

"Why are you here?" I blurt out. Gerard looks away embarrassment and hurt written across his face. "Sorry that came out wrong," I say, adjusting how I was sitting against my headboard. "I mean, you're in my room and we never hang out and I'm just confused right now." I say looking down at my hands.

"Oh uh, I wanted to hang out but I don't have your number so I just. I just kind of showed up. Sorry." He said looking down.

"Oh," I look around for my phone for a moment and grab it from off the floor before handing it to him. "Give me your number." I say. Things are definitely going to be weird between us. We used to never talk and now I'm the only one who knows his secret and the only one he can confide in.

He looks up at me and gives a small smile before taking my phone and plugging his number in, probably sending himself a quick text too. When he hands it back I see he did just that.

"So, you uh, wanted to hang out?" I asked putting my phone down next to me on my bed.

"Uh, yeah! If that's, if that's okay with you?" He looked at me from under his lashes, almost like he was afraid of my response. When really I should be afraid of him.

"Yeah, it's fine. I mean, I'm not doing anything right now anyway." I say shrugging and pulling my knees up to me.

"Cool." He said. We just kind of sat there on my bed for a while in awkward silence. I mean yeah, we aren't awkward in the car, and we actually talk a bit in our classes but we aren't ever alone. We haven't been alone since Friday. It's been almost a week since I found out. This is awkward.

"Do you want to watch something?" I ask, "Or talk?" I can't take the silence any longer. It's too awkward and I'm going to explode.

"I... Could we talk for a bit?" he says looking down at his hands. "I haven't really talked to anyone lately, even Mikey."

"Like in general about things, or like about being a blood sucker?" I said trying to lighten the mood. I could see a smile crack on Gerard's face, it was small but there.

"In general. But yeah that too." He chuckled. "Even the boys noticed I've been distant." I hummed in response hoping he would keep going. He paused for a moment before looking at me with semi intense eye contact.

"This is weird. We haven't even talked like this in years."

I nodded lightly, "Yeah, but I'm a good secret keeper. I promise."

"I know you are. I heard Mikey tell you about his drinking fiasco over the summer and made you promise not to tell anyone." He laughed.

"Hey! I haven't told anyone. I'd ask how you heard but I already know that answer now." I rolled my eyes and realized I was smiling.

"Hahaha yeah. Be careful with your secrets in my house, I'll hear it even if you don't want me to." He smiled slyly at me. I laughed lightly.

"I'll keep that in mind." Huh if he knows our secrets over the past couple months that means he might know about Mikey's secret. "Sooo if you've heard us talking that means you know about operation heart eyes then?"

"Yeah, I want in on that by the way. Kristin and Mikey are perfect for each other. Also Mikey would not expect me to be helping you guys get them together so me helping could be a real advantage for you."

"Heck yes. I'll let the boys know tomorrow. Mikey will never see this team-up coming." I laughed and Gerard chuckled lightly too. "Have you heard anything about operation Sweet Poison?"

"Uhh no. What's that one?" He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Damn you don't know either? Mikey, Pete and Patrick wont tell me what it is. Since you said you hear everything I thought maybe you heard them mention it."

"No I haven't. Do you have any ideas what it could be about?"

"Nope. What a bunch of butts." I cross my arms and Gerard laughs.

"Very true."

There was a comfortable silence over us for a few moments. Why did Gerard and I stop being friends? This is nice, it feels like normal. Like when we were younger.

"Want to watch The Addams Family?" I say shifting over on my bed reaching for my tv remote.

"Sure I love that movie!" Gerard says shifting slightly looking confused as to where he should sit to watch it. I move to the left side of my bed away from the window and Gerard, giving him space next to me to lean against my head board so we can watch together. Gerard hesitates for a moment before kicking his shoes off so they fall to my floor and moving next to me on the bed. It's a bit awkward again, being so close to each other. But the movie starts and I turn my twinkle lights on that hang on the ceiling above my bed and go over and turn the lights off in my room. Gerard and I sit next to each other with my twinkle lights on above us as we watch the movie.

At some point I start to get tired and adjust myself so I'm half laying and half sitting up to still watch the movie, but it's so comfortable that I can feel my eyes closing every once in a while. I feel my head start to get heavy and I lean it to the side just barely brushing against Gerard's arm. The last thing I see before passing out is the Addams driving back to their home to confront Fester and the evil lady.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15K 716 21
A Vampire Mikey Way X Reader Story... Demons, Vampires, Mythical creatures; they are somewhere out there, lurking around in the dark woods. But that...
33 4 2
Charlie and Gerard have been sworn enemies all their lives. Through grade school and high school, they never clicked. The playground wrestling matche...
33K 1.5K 35
Scarlett is 15 years old and somewhat disenchanted with romance. When her parents inform her that they are moving away from the life she knows, she i...
1.5K 42 25
How can two people so different be so perfect? A story of romance, tragedy, healing, and finally happiness, because everyone needs a happy ending som...