♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

26. *Unknown Person*

2.1K 72 23
By miss_cherry001

Massimo's P.O.V

It was around midnight and I had been inside my office for a long time now. After that threatening message that I had seen in front yard I had to do something. So, I contacted my most trusted alliance and told them about my situation. Usually I'd never called for someone's help but this time I needed it and besides I wasn't an egoistic man who even if was drowning would rather die than call for help. I wasn't stupid!

Deep down I knew who they were, who was the one who wanted to take her but I wanted to confirm it before taking any action. 'They once took my everything away from me. I won't let them do it again!' I felt my jaw clenching at the memory of my past.

'Wait, did you just mention "my everything" & her in same sentence!'

I sighed heavily as I leaned back in my chair. I had no work to do and I had done my dinner as well even though I didn't want to but Sabrina literally forced me & brought my food here much to my irritation and dismay.
So, I stood up and made my way out of the office room.

As I was about to open my bedroom door I heard a loud noise more like a scream a feminine scream. Without a second thought I ran towards the sound and when I noticed from where it came I ran even faster. It was coming from Maya's room, it was her.
Fanculo!

When I reached her room I saw Marcos and Marcelo running towards her room as well. They too must've heard her scream.

"What happened?" Marcelo asked as we stood by her room.

I didn't answer him and just tried to open the door of her room. Since it was locked from the inside without wasting any time I pushed the door with extreme force and in my third attempt it got opened.
The room was all dark and only the moonlight through the balcony door was coming inside. I saw her standing near her bed with hands covering her ears while she was still screaming but it was more like a combination of a sob & scream. She sounded like as if she was having difficulty in breathing.

I ran towards her and without a second thought wrapped my arms around her waist. Her body was trembling but she got relaxed when I hugged her from behind.

"Shh amore you're fine You're ok. Shh I'm here." I tried to calm her down when I noticed her heavy breathing only then I remembered the day when she had gotten a panic attack. 'Shit! She's having a one now!'

I turned her around while still holding her in my arms. The moment she fully turned around she hugged me back and buried her face in my chest. I started rubbing her back, trying to calm her down. I had no fucking idea how to calm someone. I had no idea how to stop someone from crying and at that very moment I felt something inside me broke a little when I saw her so vulnerable that I could've done anything to bring a smile on her face !

Slowly I broke the hug but didn't remove my arms around her and made her sit down on the bed. I told Marcelo to give me some water for her.

"Drink this." I said in the most calming way because last thing I wanted was to intimidate her. I brought the glass to her mouth and she hesitantly drink it and then gulped down the entire glass.

I didn't say anything just sat there on my knees in front of her, waiting for her to calm down so that I could ask what was wrong.

"Thanks." She said as she put the glass on the bedside table. Her breathing was normal now and she was looking better.

"Do you want to tell what happened?" I asked.

I saw her moving her gaze hesitantly towards the balcony then she looked back and bit down on her luscious lip. 'Don't! This isn't the right time.' I cleared my throat.

"So?" I asked.

"Someone was here." She whispered lowly but I heard her nonetheless.

"What do you mean someone was here?" I asked now getting serious. She then told me everything, from the moment she had locked the balcony door to the moment she woke up from some sound and then about someone's presence behind her.

"You sure someone was here? I mean what if it was just some delusion." I heard Marcos saying.

"No. I'm sure s-someone was surely here. I felt it." She said. "I heard him." she whispered.

"What do you mean you heard him?" I said as I tried to not look angry because from the inside I was very much!

"I felt someone's breath on my shoulder and then he said something but it was some other language." She said.

"Was it Italian?" Marcelo asked.

"Although I don't know Italian but it surely didn't sound like Italian it was some other language." She said. I fisted my hand and tried to cool down the anger building inside me.

I didn't say anything and stood up before I could lose my temper. I walked out of the room but not before gesturing Marcos and Marcelo to look after her.

I walked angry strides as I made my way towards where my men were most probably would be.

I pushed the door with my leg and it got open with a thud. They all got startled because of the sudden intrusion and immediately put their guns out but when they saw their capo and that too blazing with anger they lowered their guns.

"Does any of you have any idea that someone broke into my mansion?!" I yelled at them. All of their eyes widened and I gritted my teeths in anger and frustration. 'I can't believe these cazzo idioti are my men!?!'

"Capo w-we don't really k-know when -" Before he could finish I pushed him back on the wall with my hand around his neck. "THEN WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR?! IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO YOUR JOB THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" I yelled.

I pulled away from him when he started choking because of my tight hold. I really wanted to fucking kill them all! What the fuck were they doing? How did they let pass someone just like that through the security?!?

"I'm telling this and for the last time so listen carefully, I want you all to stay fucking alert all the time! I don't give a damn if you've anything important! I want every one of you to always stay alert!" I said as I looked at them with dark expression. "Double the security or triple I don't care. Remember this, if something like tonight happens again -" I gave them my most dangerous look. "I won't think twice before eliminating every single one of you!"

They didn't say anything as they all were masking a terrified horror look on their faces. Why wouldn't they be scared? After all I just threatened them and they knew damn well that if I said something I'd have definitely do that!

Unknown Person's P.O.V

Usually I wouldn't believe in something that I just heard from someone or somewhere. For me unless I saw it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it. That's why when someone told me that they had seen her I didn't believe. I didn't want to because my mind knew that it was impossible! But my heart, even if there was 10% of truth , my heart wanted me to go and verify.

So, that's what I did and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was as if I was hallucinating. I felt like as if I had gotten my oxygen back to breath and now I could live again. I didn't even give a damn about with whom I was about to mess with because at that moment all I could think about was only her.

The love of my life. I first saw her when I had just started my business. She was the very first girl to ever captivate my heart and I had decided then & there that she'd be mine no matter what! Even though she wasn't willing to be mine but I was adamant on making her mine, so I did everything to make her mine after all everything is fair in love and war! But then I lost her. She died. Although it was her own mistake. If only she hadn't tried to escape, if only she had just accepted her faith, if only she had loved me in return as well, she wouldn't have to lose her life.

I still regret that day but it wasn't my fault. I just wanted her to be with me forever. I had showered her with everything that a girl could ask for but she was very persistent. I was taking all her stubbornness because I loved her but that day I just couldn't handle anymore I was a human being after all! If only she had accepted my love I wouldn't have to shoot her heart, the heart that wasn't loving me back.

But it looked like god had given me a second chance by sending her. She looked exactly like my love if not more beautiful and I felt like I was already so much in love with her. I smiled evilly. "I'll not repeat my mistakes this time. I will cherish you my love. And this time you'll love me back, you've to because I don't want to lose you like last time." And with that I brought her picture in front of my eyes. I touched her face. She looked so happy. Her smile looked contagious. I couldn't wait anymore to get her back and make her mine mind, body & soul!

"Я скоро возьму тебя, любовь моя" I said as I grazed her picture.
(I'll take you soon, my love)

*********
A/N :
Okay, so how was this chapter?

Massimo's showing care towards Maya hmmm...He definitely cares!

What about this unknown person's pov? Who's he talking about?

Drop any comment regarding this book. Anything! If you're liking it or not. Any suggestion? I'd love to know!

Apologies for errors or mistakes.

PLEASE VOTE🌟 It would make my day!🎵

Thank you! 💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 33.1K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
415K 9.9K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
285K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
428K 6.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...