Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

נכתב על ידי ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 25

4.7K 143 16
נכתב על ידי ilyssmharry

As we got in the car, Zayn blasted the heat. It was a little chilly for a day like this, but Zayn knew I was cold so he put the heat on for me. It felt a little weird being in his cop car for only the second time.

I looked in the back of the car and smiled at the memories that we had made back there. Images of Zayn pushing me against the car and teasing me in the middle of the highway

“Where are we off to?” I smirked and rested my hand on his knee. It was something that I had grown used to. I always liked to be touching him in some sort of way and it didn’t have to be sexual. His touch just seemed to charge me up for every day and I didn’t know what I would do without it. It was a casual thing by now.

“Don’t try anything,” He warned and I nodded. Maybe another time I could f.uck him in the back of his car. I knew he was thinking about our first encounter as well, so it would be the perfect time to reach over and feel him. But I restrained myself. He pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the street.

“What happens if you get a call while I’m here?” I questioned, looking at my nails. I needed to grow my nails out longer so I could scratch Zayn’s back up nice and well. He would look so hot with scratch marks up his back.

“I won’t. If I was in Englewood, maybe. But not here,” He smirked and kissed my hand. We drove around to the police station and he got out to get his assignment for the day. I waited in the car for him to come out.

After a few minutes, he trotted out with a smile. “Well, what do you have to do?” I asked him once he shut the door.

“Just watch the traffic, make sure there aren’t any speeders,” He shrugged and pulled out of the station. “You can only stay with me for around an hour more before I need to drive you home, okay?”

“Okay,” I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. He pulled into an old street and parked.

We waited around and nobody was speeding that day. Zayn wasn’t very affectionate and I didn’t blame him. He had an important job to do. He held my hand lightly as we sat in silence. He was checking the speeds of everyone as I checked my phone. I knew that if I talked to him I would just annoy him, so I decided not to.

“I’m really tempted to get you hard right now,” I said quietly and Zayn looked at me with a smirk.

“I know you wouldn’t,” He squeezed my hand lightly

“All dispatchers near Market Street,” I heard a loud voice say from the radio and Zayn’s eyes locked with mine. Market Street was about five minutes away, probably two if you sped. “There is a gun wielding man threatening people in the middle of the street. All dispatchers near Market Street, report. This is an urgent matter.”

“Buckle up,” Zayn smirked and we both buckled in. He turned his siren on and gunned it down the street. I gripped my seat and dug my nails into it as we raced.

“What do I do?” I questioned. My heart was beginning to race. I had never been near anyone who was with a gun and wasn’t quite in control. I had been to shooting ranges, but that was completely different. It could just be a report of a gun wielding man. Did they say report? I couldn’t remember, my head was going a million miles a minute.

“Duck down when we get there,” He said. “I don’t want you getting hurt.” He expertly drove down the center of the road and pressed harder on the gas.

It was surreal experience to be inside of a speeding cop car. I had never imagined what it was like to have everyone pull over for me as I raced by. Zayn seemed accustomed to it, but I stared out the window in awe. Trees flew past like we were on the highway, when in fact we weren’t.

“I’m scared, Zayn,” I gulped and looked over at him. He didn’t look over at me but his head reached out and squeezed mine before going back to the wheel.

“Don’t be,” He shook his head as he turned a corner. “He’s probably on drugs and it’s probably a fake gun. You have nothing to worry about. But I need to take it seriously in case it is a real gun, okay? Don’t be scared by me.”

“I won’t,” I said quietly as we entered a small town. I saw two other cop cars positioned in the street and Zayn pulled up between them.  He unbuckled his seat belt and then looked up to see a man walking around with a gun in his hand. He took his gun out and opened the car door.

“Stay safe,” He said as I ducked down. My heart was racing as I saw him standing behind his car door with his gun pointed at the man. His arms were pointed straight out and his body was behind the door to keep him as safe as possible. He didn’t seem nervous at all. His face was stern and his hands were locked in position. He was ready to fire at any second.

The man was wearing old beat up clothes and had a pistol in his left hand. He was swaying from side to side as he yelled incoherent things. He reminded me a little of my dad, but I knew it wasn’t him because he was in jail. His head was shaved but had some more hair growing out like he needed a haircut. He had a small beard that had a few gray hairs in it so it made him look older. I imagined that he smelled like beer and goosebumps started standing on arms.

“Put your weapon down!” I heard Zayn yell suddenly and I nearly jumped out of my skin. It was so sudden that I didn’t know what to do. He sounded so commanding and so fierce. “Put the gun on the ground and put your hands up!” He shouted again. His veins were protruding from his neck and his muscles were bulging. He didn’t seem scared but he was tense because of the situation.

I lowered myself down in the seat so the man wouldn’t see me and try to fire at me. My heart was racing as I looked at Zayn. His eyes were not on me but on the man who was slowly lumbering forward to the cars. With each step, more officers started yelling things and telling him to stay back of they would fire.

“This government…” He started slurring and waving the guns at the cops. More cop cars had come and they were now surrounding him. I could see people in the surrounding buildings that were ducking down to avoid the man’s gaze.

“Put the weapon down!” Another officer shouted at the man as he drunkenly walked forward.

“We will use force,” A second officer threatened.

Suddenly there was a loud bang. It was louder than anything I had ever heard. I saw the man’s hand jolt backward and at first I thought he had been hit. A small glimmer of hope ran through me when I realized this horrible confrontation could be over. But then I realized he had just shot. In my direction.

I heard a loud scream and looked over to see Zayn falling out the ground with blood on his stomach. I looked over at him in horror as I watched him fall in slow motion. His body hit the ground and I screamed bloody murder. I couldn’t take my eyes off the sight as I watched the first man I had ever loved get shot.

I undid my buckle and got out of the car as quickly as possible. More shots rang out but I didn’t care where they were going. I needed to get to Zayn.

I needed to hold him.

He couldn’t be shot. He couldn’t.

He was just fine a second ago.

Each footstep seemed to take a millennium until I reached him. His arms were resting on his stomach and tears were falling from his eyes. Blood was leaking out from under his arms and I fell to the ground. My knees were at his head as I cupped his angelic face that was covered in his wet tears.

“Zayn!” I screamed and looked him in the eyes. “Zayn, you’re fine!” Tears started falling from my eyes as I screamed at him. He had been shot in the stomach and he was losing a lot of blood. It didn’t look like he had much time to live. His eyes were squinted a little bit because of pain and a few tears were falling out. My cold hands caressed his face as I stared down at him.

I felt people rushing towards me. “Someone get a stretcher!” A man’s voice shouted from behind me. I felt arms on me but I ignored them. I was now surrounded by a bunch of people but I didn’t pay any attention to them; my focus was on Zayn.

I looked down at his stomach and saw that his shirt was soaked in his blood. I nearly cried out then but I kept it back. “Zayn…” I said and caressed his face gently. He mouthed something but I couldn’t hear it over the other people shouting stuff.

“Miss!” Someone yelled at me but I kept my arms on Zayn. The only thing I could see was Zayn’s eyes looking into mine. His fingers were twitching as he looked up at me. He was silent as I screamed at him.

I felt a heavier force start pulling me backwards away from Zayn. A stretched blocked my view and they lowered it.

“Zayn!” I screamed. They lifted his bloody body onto the stretcher and started wheeling him away to the ambulance. I tried to pull away from the arms that were holding me back, but they didn’t budge. His eyes found mine and then I nearly collapsed. My throat felt like it was going to close from screaming so much.

“I love you! Zayn, I love you.” I yelled as they started dragging me off. My eyes focused on Zayn as they quickly put him into the ambulance. The medics quickly jumped in and the ambulance drove off. He was gone. Zayn was gone and I had no idea if he would survive or not.

I was sat down in a police car and a blanket was wrapped around me. The car was placed directly in front of the center of town, where the man had been standing with his gun. In the distance I could see the body with blood pooling out around him. He had been shot dead. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...
79.8K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
3.9K 35 16
We have problems, give me ideas to make our addictions worse. I will write anything but no smut. Thank you TPWK have a good day.
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.