DeVil's In The Name

Sugar_And_Spice125 által

"People Always Underestimate A Girl In Diamonds And Fur" - Cruella DeVille Cruella DeVille, known for her vil... Több

№1|We Met In The Rain (Edited)
№2|Eyes Are The Window To The Soul (Edited)
№3|Ruby Rebels Part 1 (Edited)
№4|Ruby Rebels Part 2 (Edited)
№5|A New Start (Edited)
№6|Tainted Brownies (Edited)
№7|Pointing Fingers
№8|Sunflowers
№9|Hospital Time
№10|I'm Proud of You.
№11|Party Time (Part 1)
№12|Party Time (Part 2)
№13|Should Have Never Looked Back
№14|I Did It To Keep Her Safe
№15|A Night Of Pleasure Before The Pain
№16|The Rescue
№17|I'll Give You A Reason
№18|Home Is Where You Belong
№19|Welcome to Tokyo!
№20|The Welcoming Ceremony
№21|The First Day
№22|The First Round
№23|Fireworks
№24|A Feud In The Family
№25|Understanding Love
№26|Dragon Vs. Animalistic
№27|Sledding Day
№28|I'm Not A Monster, I'm A Sun Goddess
№29|Promises
№30|The Rage Within
№31|The Past That Haunts Us (Part 1)
№32| The Past That Haunts Us (Part 2)
№33|DeVille Cup Finals: A Battle For The Ages!
№34|Celebration!
№35|It's A Matter Of Trust
№36|Big Fires Everywhere
№37|Rekindling Passion
№38|Burn It Down
№39|Tea Tree and Sage
№40|Guess Who's Back!
№41|To Hell And Back
№42|Shelter From The Flames
№44|Operation: Free The Lost Soul
№45|I'm Not The Villain, I'm The Damn Hero
Acknowledgements

№43|Douse The Flames

35 7 16
Sugar_And_Spice125 által

№43|Douse The Flames
●══════⋆☆⋆══════●

Hex, Cruella, and the rest of the gang leaders sat in Emmanuel’s office, “as we are all well aware, Salis, my brother, has burned down all of our bases. The newest being mines. And now he’s targeted our children.”

Hex clenched his fist, “I know we’re all angry, I am too, but we need a plan. We can go recklessly in there and start shooting.”

Emmanuel scoffed, folding his hands behind his head, “as much as I would love to go in there and shoot Salis until he ends up being swiss cheese, Hex is right.”

Selene growled, “but what are we gonna do? He’s just as strong as Hex, maybe even stronger.”

Hex shook his head, “he knows I’m stronger, that’s why he’s doing this, he’s trying to force the Eternal Flame out of me.”

Kingsley drummed his fingers on the desk, “but it’s impossible to track this dude, he covers all his tracks.”

“It’s not impossible, just hard, but I think I know what we can do. In a few weeks, the Fire Eclipse will coat the moon in red. The Eternal Flame reacts to the full moon causing it to be the strongest fire in existence, impossible to be doused. That’s when he’ll strike, and that’s when he’ll strike too. On the night of the Fire Eclipse.”

“Until then, I suggest we all get ready, gather everything you might need and anyone who is willing to help.”

“What about the people working with him?” Darcy questioned.

“If you mean Catania then I’ll be taking care of her, since now I’m back to being her assistant,” she grimaced at her demotion, “I can see if her and Salis are planning anything.”

“Perfect,” Hex nodded, “when we do find him, leave Salis to me,” Hex’s hands sparked a flame, “after all he’s done to me and my family...I’m gonna be the one to finally put an end to this.”

Suddenly, Eponine came crashing in, a frantic look on her face, “Hex we got a problem.”

Hex got up and followed Eponine, “it's the wolves. One second they're perfectly calm, next thing I know Matias, Alonzo, and Rico and attacking everything in sight!”

Eponine stopped in front of the interrogation room, “we managed to get them into the interrogation room, not without a few casualties though.” Eponine pulled down her sleeve, trying to hide the claw marks but Hex saw them.

“Do you know why they're acting like this?” Cruella asked, appearing next to Hex.

Eponine pulled out her tablet, going though the DNA scans of all 3 wolves, “the toxin in Rico, the one Salis injected him with, is contagious.”

“Does that mean we have it to?!” Hex exclaimed.

“No,” Eponine shook her head, “the only people subjected to the virus are Werewolves. It's messing with the neurotransmitters in the brain, telling them to go feral. It clouds up the brain to the point where their only objective is to destroy.”

“Eponine, I just got your message,” Clair bursted through the door, running up to the window of the interrogation room “oh my gods… Alonzo…”

Her heart broke as she watched the black wolf circle in rage, ready to attack anything that moves. She shook her head, “this isn't him. That isn't the Alonzo I fell in love with.”

“I know,” Eponine sighed, eyeing the white wolf with sadness, “good news is, I think I can fix them.”

“You can?!” Clair's eyes lit up with hope.

“Yes,” Eponine began tapping on the tablet, “every virus has a hole in it, all I have to do is find that hole and exploit it. If I can modify the virus DNA code I can rewrite it.”

“Good,” Hex nodded, he patted Eponine's shoulder, “Matias, Alonzo, and Rico are strong wolves. I know you're worried but there's no need to be, Matias will make it through this.”

Eponine nodded sadly, “I know he's strong. But seeing him like this reminds me of when he fought Tangerine. He's just so...feral.”

“You know after that battle, he was so happy he won. He didn't want to let you go to Tangerine,” Hex smiled at her, “he loves you, ya know. A lot more than you know.”

Eponine chuckled, seeing the flicker of blue in Matias' red eyes assured her he was still there.

Suddenly, Hex's phone began to ring. He looked down to see it said 'Private Number'.

“Hello?”

“Hello, little brother.”

Hex growled, “what do you want Salis?”

He put the phone on speaker “do you like what I did to those mutts? Pretty awesome, huh?”

“How could you do that to Rico, Matias, and Alonzo! They're in pain because of you!” Clair scolded.

“Awe, am I supposed to care?” Salis cooed, “cause I don't.”

“Didn't the burning down mom and dad house enough to suffice you? Why do you have to go after everyone when this just involves me and you.” Hex stated.

“Do you think this is just about me and you anymore?  Oh no, no, no...this is a whole new ball game my baby brother.” Salis snickered, “this is just the beginning my baby brother, I will get the Eternal Flame. Even if it means killing everyone close to you. Starting with that little animalistic of yours.”

With that, the phone call ended. Hex burnt the phone to a crisp. Cruella was about to say something but Hex shook his head, “don't worry Cruella, he’s not touching you.”

Hex walked off, crunching the ashes of the phone, “I’ll kill him before he has the chance.”

°•. ✿ .•°

Clair watched in sadness as Alonzo paced in circles, anger fuming from the black wolf. Eponine walked up to her, “you don't need to watch this, I’ll call you once the vaccine is ready.”

“No,” Clair said determinedly, “as his mate, I promised I'd be with him through thick and thin. This is the thick and I have to be there for him.”

“But it pains you to watch this, love.” Eponine rubbed her shoulder, “Alonzo wouldn't want this. He wouldn't want you to torutre yourself by watching him in this state.”

“Then it’s a good thing this isn't my Alonzo.”

Eponine was confused, “what are you talking about Clair? That’s Alonzo right there.”

“No,” Clair shook her hair, “my Alonzo would never go feral on someone without good reason. My Alonzo’s eyes are hazel, not red. My Alonzo’s wolf form cuddles with me, not attacks me. So no, Eponine, that isn't my Alonzo.”

“Okay,” Eponine pressed her lips together, nodding slightly, “that’s not your Alonzo.”

“Exactly,” Clair smiled, “my Alonzo is in there,” she glared at the black wolf, “but that thing in there, isn't him.”

Eponine gazed in Matias’ red eyes, she pressed the button on the control panel, “Matias,” the white wolf’s interest peaked, “I know you hear me.”

“Whatever is eating you inside, I know you can fight it. I know you can come back to me, I’ve seen you do it, I’ve seen you come back from this. So please...  please do it again… please come back to me…”

Eponine had tears coming down her face, “stop scaring me, Matias!” she slammed her fist down on the control panel, “just be the white wolf that saved me!”

Matias felt his heart break at Eponine words. He could hear her and see her, but he had no control over his body. He wanted nothing more than to run to the princess and embrace her in a warm, welcoming, loving hug.

“Eponine...I’m sorry…” he whimpered, tears running down his cheek as he watched from the inside of his mind, completely helpless in the situation.

“Eponine...please forgive me…”

He growled deeply, digging his claws into the ground, “mine…”

“Yes! There you go! Remember you used to call me ‘mine’. Remember?” Eponine tried to sound hopeful, “remember this?” she pulled out her hair piece in her hair, it was a crystal lotus flower, “remember how you said this reminded me of you? Because I was so beautiful like the flower yet strong like the crystal.”

Blue began to shimmer in the red eyes of the white wolf, “Eppy…?”

“Yeah, you call me Eppy.” Eponine smiled softly, her tears began to slow.

“Eppy...Eponine…” he muttered, shaking his now, going back to growling.

Eponine sighed, walking off, rubbing the crystal flower in her fingers, “don't worry, Matias, I’ll bring you back.”

°•. ✿ .•°

Later that night, her was a knock on the base door, Emmanuel opened it to reveal Bexley, “who are you?”

“Bexley Chase,” Bexley replied, smiling at Emmanuel, “I’m here to talk to Cruella.”

“She’s upstairs, third door on the left.” Emmanuel directed as Bexley walked up the stairs. She knocked on the door, Cruella opened it, smiling brightly at Bexley, “Bex-Bex!”

Kingsley chuckled, “Bex-Bex?” he turned around to see Bexley, almost falling to the floor at her beauty.

Hex laughed hard, he looked over the desk and at Kingsley, “are you okay?”

“Y-YES!” Kingsley practically yelled.

Bexley stood above him, tilting her head, “is everything alright?”

Kingsley stared into her chocolate brown eyes, completely mesmerised by her eyes, “woah…” his heart raced a mile a minute.

He lifted up his hand, stroking her cheeks, “it’s so soft…”

Bexley blushed madly, “th-than-thank you!”

Cruella snickered, “looks like someone has an admirer.” 

Bexley backed away, “don't be idiotic, we just met, Cruella.” Bexley nudged her, leaning in to whisper, “he is hella hot though. He single?”

Cruella nodded. Bexley smirked, “perfect.”

“Daddy,” Tatiana knocked on the door, yawning, “I’m tired, can we go home now?”

“He has a kid?” Bexley frowned, “the mom must be happy, she looks like a lovely woman.”

“Her mother died, she died in a fire when Tatiana was one.” 

Bexley was shocked, she ran up to Kingsley, hugging him tightly, “I’m so sorry about your late wife.”

Kingsley looked at Hex, mouthing, “what do I do?”

Hex couldn't stop laughing, Kingsley glared at him and mouthed, “stop that and help me!”

“How about hello?” Hex said through a fake cough.

“U-Um...h-hi.” Kingsley stammered, “I-I’m Kin-Kingsley.”

“Awe,” Bexley chuckled, letting him go, “he’s so nervous.”

“I-I-I-I…” Kingsley lost his train of thought.

“Anyways,” Bexley giggled, winking at the stammering gang leader, “Cruella I came to drop off some examples of past spring lines just in case you need some inspiration.”

“I though you worked for Catania, hun?” Hex tilted his head.

“I do,” Cruella sighed, she hated working for that devil, “but when I went to meet Bexley today she told me all about Catania and how I can do a piece for Bexley’s spring line.”

“How do you know Catania?”

“She’s my sister.” Bexley sighed deeply, shaking her head.

Hex’s eyes went wide, “but she’s so-”

“Evil.”

“Yeah, and you are so-”

“Nice.”

“Yeah, so how in the world-”

“Are we sisters?” Bexley shrugged, “honestly, I think the gods and goddesses played a cruel trick on me.”

“I am so sorry for you, to have to live with Catania all those years…” Marmalade inhaled sharply, “I would’ve killed her.”

“Believe me, I’ve thought about it,” Bexley muttered underneath her breath. “But enough about me and my sister’s rivalry,” she smiled at Cruella, “I’m sorry about your base Hex, I saw what happened on the news.”

“Thank you for your coldances, Bexley.” Hex smiled sadly.

“If there’s anything I can do, I’d be happy to help.” Bexley offered with a bright smile.

“Can you get in contact with Catania? You and Cruella can monitor her movements, see if she’s planning anything with Salis, see if they have plans to attack anyone else.” Hex explained.

“Of course,” Bexley nodded, “as much as I hate Catania, nobody more than me wants to see her come down.”

Hex chuckled, fist bumping Bexley, “I like your style, Bex-Bex.”

Tatiana laughed as she watched her father act like a fool in front of Bexley, “dad, it’s late, why don't you give Bexley a ride home?”

“Huh?” Kingsley questioned.

Tatiana nudged him, her eyes motioning up at Bexley, “it’s not polite to let a lady walk alone at night, right Dad.”

Kingsley blinked a couple of times, “oh! Yes!” he nodded, “do you want me to drive you home?”

Bexley giggled and nodded, “that would be nice, thank you, Kingsley.”

Bexley got up and walked to the entrance with Kingsley and Tatiana, entering the car. As they began to drive, Bexley noticed Tatian asleep in the back seat, “you have a beautiful daughter, Kingsley.”

“Thank you, she takes after her mother,” Kingsley eyes saddened.

Bexley noticed this, she rubbed his shoulder, “she’s probably watching the both of you with the Gods and Goddesses.”

“I know,” Kingsley smiled, “she’s still here, I can see her everytime I look at Tatiana.”

“I gotta ask,” Kingsley began, “how did you not stab Catania when you were little?”

“I kept thinking ‘if I stab her, I’ll go to jail for murder, and I look terrible in orange’.” Bexley laughed.

Kingsley chuckled, “if it’s any consolation, you’re much better than Catania,” he looked down and muttered, “and prettier too…”

Bexley blushed and smirked, “you’re not too bad yourself, Kingsley.”

Kingsley chuckled nervously, looking away from the fashionista. He stopped in front of her apartment, “have a nice night, Bex-Bex.”

Bexley kissed his cheek, leaning in to whisper, “just a little something to remember me by~” she got out of the car, leaning in through the opened front seat window, “see you later, Kingsley~

~A/N~

Online school is exhausting. Starring at a screen for 8 hours a day is making my head hurt...

Anyways! Wasn't this chapter so cute? I love the last part with Bexley and Kingsley.

Only 2 more updates till we get to the end! Let's finish strong y'all! Also! We're at 2.06k reads!!! HELL YEAH!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

378K 16.6K 37
A privileged runaway. A notorious pirate. A vengeful lawman. A bloodthirsty killer. A young woman turns to a life of piracy to escape a life of pri...
63.8K 2.8K 36
[COMPLETED] ••Reached #1 in supervillain on 06/20/2019•• Charlotte Moon has a secret. A secret that, if shared with the wrong person, could get her a...
88.1K 4.3K 54
Angelica Shanley is beautiful. She is so beautiful that she can't stare at her own reflection for too long before drowning like Narcissus. She's also...
280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...