••Reached #1 in supervillain on 06/20/2019••
Charlotte Moon has a secret. A secret that, if shared with the wrong person, could get her and her loved ones killed.
Her secret is that when her beloved home, Nightshade City, is in trouble, Charlotte dons a mask and transforms into the city's beloved superhero, Scarlett: the flame throwing, combat savvy sweetheart the civilians adore.
Join Charlotte in her journey of trying to balance fighting crime and keeping her social life in order, while trying to not get killed by evil supervillians who plan on destroying the world, and supervillains who might not be as bad as they seem.
- Author's Note
- Chapter One: Welcome to Nightshade City
- Chapter Two: Hello World
- Chapter Three: Duplicates and Fireballs
- Chapter Four: My Pencil
- Chapter Five: Regret and Guilt Haunt the Mind
- Chapter Six: What Do I Want?
- Chapter Seven: Games
- Chapter Eight: I Don't Feel Well!
- Chapter Nine: We Have A Winner
- Chapter Ten: We Are Not Friends
- Chapter Eleven: Do I Believe In Second Chances?
- Chapter Twelve: Whispers From Hell
- Chapter Thirteen: How Mysterious
- Chapter Fourteen: Kicked From The Clique
- Chapter Fifteen: Peter Pan
- Chapter Sixteen: Trust Issues
- Chapter Seventeen: Time For The Main Course
- Chapter Eighteen: Meetings and Greetings
- Chapter Nineteen: Death on Sinister Avenue
- Chapter Twenty: I Fear Myself
- Chapter Twenty-One: 99 Problems
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Be Mindfully Aware
- Chapter Twenty-Three: I Cannot Believe You
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Explosion of Emotion
- Chapter Twenty-Five: As Charming as an Elephant's Arse
- Chapter Twenty-Six: Stuff That In Your Face And Get To The Car
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Shut Up You Imbecile
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Stygian World
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Scarlet Cheats Death
- Chapter Thirty: You're A Feisty One
- Chapter Thirty-One: Paranoid
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Oh, Scarlet, You're An Idiot
- Chapter Thirty-Three: The Bright White Light
- The End