Unforseen[Completed]

Galing kay Ylianna_wp

Everything happens for a reason which is always unforeseen and forever will be. Leni Robredo ready to challen... Higit pa

Foreword
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Author's NOTE
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
29.5
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
Epilogue
Padagdag
S.C. 1
S.C. 2
S.C. 3
S.C. 4
S. C. 5

59

480 12 26
Galing kay Ylianna_wp

A/N : Words on italics on the middle part of the story is the flashback once they recall what happened few hours ago. Salamat po sa pagbasa❤️

***

Chapter 59:
Anew

The comelec chairman was smiling widely, glancing at each competitor for the highest position in the country as he walked in between them all.

"The votes of all Filipino voters were now counted and the result brings good news to one and such grave information to others but--" he stopped as he looked into the paper he was holding.

Leni's hand was shaking for she was nervous, good thing Digong hold it tight and made her calm,"Kalma ka lang ma'am baka himatayin ka na naman," he reminded him since after all his wife still hasn't a decent sleep on the past month.

She just smiled and hugged him close while she felt the warm of a set of hands wrapped around her which were from her daughters doing a family hug.

"Salamat sa lahat, tapos na kung manalo man edi I'll be the president pero kung matalo I'll the best mom and wife you could ever wish for." She positively looked into the future as the comelec chairman was just observing how the candidates would react.

To add more thrill he encircled to each people then which brought them hope they were the one who won which also had given Leni the strength to believe in it until they heard...

"With a 5.6 million difference of votes--" the chairman once again stopped as he heaved a long sigh at the same time the some people had open a drum roll sound which caused more tension to their faces.

"Mahal na mahal kita sir," she whispered in between her breaths as her eyes were shut closed and attentively listening.

"Congratulations madame--"

That word hinted them that it was a female candidate who won but who between Leni and Grace?

"Madame president Leni Gerona Duterte, you will be the president on the term 2022 to 2028." the chairman had finally announced it as all the person in the place were clapping with joy and gladness also in congratulatory to the incumbent vice president.

Unfortunately she wasn't able to hear it as she opened her eyes and asked her husband what's happening, "Sino ang nanalo?" she asked without any idea.

He just smiled as his eyes flickered and scintillate with glee as he holds her hands tight and kissed it, "Congratulations madame president," he formally said it with respect to the third female president of the Philippines.

She jumped out of joy like a child who received a gold medal to her achievement... Her smile was unfazed as she was flabbergasted entirely that taken her aback and tongue-tied when her hands were raised as a sign that she was hereby proclaimed winner of this election.

Her eyes that were filled with tears was wiped off by a handkerchief that was a gift from Digong before thay had come to comelec. She was elated and thrilled to hear it and up till now she can't believe she won.

"Mama, diba sabi namin sayo you can do it... So now the people had decided that you are the perfect person for that job after tatay." Jill remarked while hugging her mother from the back.

"There's no more to worry about, the country is in the care of a benevolent, dauntless, wise and caring mother... None other than mama," Tricia added with a strikingly confident smile.

"Leni, the third female president..." Aika acted like an anchor as if she just had said a headline for today's news.

He just looked at her and mesmerised her surreal candid beauty with each of her well delighted giggles, cheeks blushing red and smiles that can't be entangled off her face. He was at ease that he had met a woman like her.

"I love you ma'am," he whispered and pulled her close which made her to topple over him as their lips met once again.

A kiss was shared in a way there was nothing more to hide as that stage was already done.

"Gihigugma ta ka, Mr. President este first gentleman." She mumbled back in his ears.

As he felt the hot breaths of her in between her talking... All the eyes were set on them but they didn't bother as they just waved at them and smiled.

The attention was drawn to them as they laughed and said sorry on what they acted as all of the people in the same place they were in just squeal in cheer for the couple.

But someone in that room was blazing with anger that made him walked out of it and disappear from anyone's sight.

--

June 30, 2022
Malacanang Palace
Inauguration Ceremony

Digong was walking in the hallways for the last time, remembering the years he was on the highest post with memories that surely be treasured from different times with it's ups and downs.

He can't help but to smile especially when a memory flashed by, it was the time when something happened between him and her in a middle of a private meeting between them, he was laughing unconsciously because of that.

"Talaga yun pa, ano ba naman 'tong utak na' to..." he complained to his mind after that scene was played back, yes it was memorable for that was their first time doing so.

He was chuckling for quite sometime until he saw the hall of portraits of all presidents that stepped on this place with their vice president on the side of each photos.

He smiled widely with bliss before talking to himself once again, "Wala kayo saakin kayo vice niyo lang--ako vice president na first lady pa," he confidently bragged it out as he knew he was so blessed to have a wife like her.

I'm so lucky being the sixteenth president because I have a very beautiful, loving and supportive vice president that I cam claim mine even after our time of rule in this country.

He was wearing a traditional barong paired with coffee colored pants and leather brown shoes. He wondered off the Palace for about a minute before the inauguration ceremony had started.

He went back inside and stand right behind to his ever beautiful wife who wasn't wearing a baro't saya since they both decided for her to wear a traja de mestiza with its camisa more fitted to her that brought the shape fo her body to a new level and yet a saya with a train.

With her hair simply free flowing and untied since its just the way she liked it, pair of pearl earrings matched her clothing well as her face was with a touch of light contour of make-up but definitely her monalisa smiled stand up against the rest that entirely brought her to a level of epitome of beauty and grace with the ultimate sophistication of simplicity.

All of her daughters were present with the twins so as Digong's children since they're an official family.

Standing proudly and with joy, Roro had held the bible for his momma president as he was smiling cutely to every Filipino citizen watching the telecast.

It was mandated by the constitution, the president elect then takes oath of office at exactly 12:00 PST administer by the chief justice.

Their heartfelt joy can't be contained as their wide smiles with beauty and grace were shown extravagantly to all.

Each second that passes by was seems to be forever, moments they didn't wanted to end as this was the day when finally they were whole as a family... Standing before their beloved president-elect, the mother of the family or just to say the mother of all Filipino people.

They looked into each others eyes and held each of their hands tight, not letting go and relentless to face what was ahead of them.

Her tears can stop to fall when they were still inside the vehicle together...

As practiced ages ago, Digong was being the outgoing president seated on the back right seat meanwhile Leni was seated behind the chauffeur.

"I love you Mr. President," she whispered as she leaned towards him, resting her head on his shoulders as she sniffs and huffs.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises

"Don't worry ma'am, andito lang ako lagi. Namumut an ta ka ma'am Leni...walang sinuman ang maaaring bumago niyan." he whispered to her ears as he had held the hands of her close and tight with the voice of the purest and sincerest intention with a reassuring smile.

How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

"Thank you for being always there, I admit noong una natakot ako na mahulog sayo--na muling magtiwala at ibigay muli ang puso ko sa isang tao..." She mumbled, confessing her doubt and worry from the past as her those hot liquid water kept flowing out of her angelic innocent eyes.

But watching you stand alone
All of doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

"Ako ma'am ang dapat magpasalamat dahil pinagkatiwalaan mo ako sa kabila ng lahat. Nag-iisa man ako noon pero mas lalo ako naging maligaya ng makasama kita bilang aking pangawalang pangulo ng bansa..." he acknowledged as his hand had placed back some of her hair strand back to her ears... He smiled with ease and bliss after being so blessed with all the things he had now.

One step closer...

And their lips met, bringing such butterflies happily flying within their systems... Ecstasy and thrill of passion surged over and over with romantic feelings that can't be subsided.

As if the time had stopped and they were just alone to this world forgetting all about the problems and issues they faced and just rested in each others arms with peace of mind.

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is

"I, Maria Leonor Gerona Duterte," she took a quick pause and smiled...

I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away

"Do solemnly swear--"

What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

"That I will faithfully and conscientiously fulfill my duties as president of the Philippines,"

One step closer...

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

"Madame president, hindi ako mapapgod na mahalin ka sa kahit ano mang paraan na kaya ko. P*t*ng*n* nalang kung may umagaw pa sayo." he exclaimed.

Which brought a surreal cackle and giggle to her as she blushed and being fluttered with such threat.

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

"Kalma ka lang sir, ako ay para kang sayo yan ang tatandaan mo." She smiled with reassurance.

With all of these promises they shared all along this journey, their bond grew strong and steady streamline with love and affection coincide.

"Preserve and defend its Constitution, execute its laws, do justice to every man, and consecrate myself to the service of the Nation. So help me God." She ended her oath as all the people in the hall was so delighted and cheering for her.

And she had been pulled close to her man and did a bond of embrace they would surely look after.

To be continued...

***

A/N : Currently writing the remaining chapters. If madali kayong umiyak gaya ko ready your tissues, I swear umiiyak ako habang nagsusulat ngayon hahaha.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22K 745 17
Follow the story about political rivals - Bong Bong Marcos and Leni Robredo as they deal with the aftermath of their unexpected night together. #letl...
1K 51 8
Hoping for her father to come back home, Leni decided that it's best for her to start working in a rich family's home. Not expecting her future to be...
71.6K 2.6K 62
Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stranger, Atty. Leni Robredo whom he met that...
70K 2.6K 23
Collection of oneshots featuring our favorite Doctor: Tricia Robredo, and our favourite main character: Y/N Requests are open, just leave comments ab...