S. C. 5

Special Chapter 5
Reasons

As they walked silently across the resort, simply following their beloved mother after all she was the one who coordinated on what hall will they be going to have a family dinner at this time.

With their faces still looking terrified of what they caused a while ago, Leni was at bliss and euphoria as if she didn't burst her anger a while ago with her genuine sweet smile painted on her face.

"O, bakit wala ng kumikibo?" Leni asked all her children whilst stopping at the middle of the hallways.

"They are scared momma because of you." the little boy named Roro joked as he climb up to his mother to be carried for a while.

She laughed and laughed soon as she heard the response, "Ganoon na ba talaga ako nakakatakot kanina?" she joked.

Tricia nodded and chuckled as well.

Silence was broke by their exchange of laughter which dispelled the tension succumbing, now replaced with euphoria... A surreal sight to see.

"Andito na pala tayo oh," Leni pointed towards a bungalow with simple designs glowing up the place... Aesthetic to be exact with the fairy light and minimal pictures hanged all over the place.

"Ikaw ba ang nagdesign nito?" Digong whispered as up till now he was bedazzled by the simplicity of her wife--with a touch of elegance and sophistication.

She smiled and glanced at him... "Sus, mahina ka kasi... Pinagbook po ang buong resort pero wala ka man lang kinuha para magdesign."she retorted in a jesting way.

"Oops, bawal away ha... Kakain na tayo." Aika goes on between the two to remove the fuel that may cause a fight.

But actually all their children where in shocked to see that the two were just cool about it saying, "Walang away... Kami pa ba, sawa na kami riyan." the couple simultaneously said.

"Bagets ba itong dalawang 'to? Lakas maka YOLO!"

"Drama, sus baka nagkatalo na sa kama,"

"Baste may mga bata, Kuya Pulong paki-hampas nga yan."

"Uy, anong sinabi mo?"

"Wala nga... Baka saksakin ako ni ate Sara ng tinidor mamaya."

"Kakahiya tayo oh, anak ng pangulo pero kung umasta parang mga siraulo."

As they broke up with hilarious chuckles and giggles that even made their eyes to shed tears out of joy.

Digong embraced his beloved wife from the back and reclined his face into hers,"Ano ba talaga 'to? I mean para saan?"

"Shh, you'll know once we discussed this later." She responded with a kiss on his cheeks.

That felt like butterflies swarm all through his body as his face turned red and flushed while holding the hands of Leni.

"Tingnan niyo oh... Nalingat lang tayo naglampungan na." Baste jested.

"Hayst, sana all may love life." Tricia heaved a sigh.