11

A/N :Good morning po, an update po for today. Happy reading❤️

Ps. This is very raw, unedited so it does have typographical and grammatical errors like the other ones.

***

Chapter 11:
Article in Media

"Ma'am good morning," Digong greeted Leni who just arrived in his office.

But it seems that this morning wasn't good for Leni as her face was in wrath and anger that will really soon blow on Digong's face.

"Tigil-tigilan mo ako Digong, ako ang papatay sayo kapag totoo ito..." She shouted at him ranting all over the room and furthermore she angrily throw her Ipad to the table.

Once Bong sited what was displayed on the gadget, he walked his way to the president and whisper..."Mayor, yan ang sinabi ko sayo kanina." he informed while leaning to the president who was calmly sitting on his office.

"Pisting yawa, sino ba may pakana nito..."  he cussed on his mind before answering Leni what was happening.

Maybe it was too early to start an argument but Digong knows that Leni will argue with him anytime, anywhere even in public like the usual.

"Naghihintay ako,"she demanded while her hands was crossed and her feet was tapping on the floor implying she's losing her patience already.

A brow was raised with her intriguing look was fixated to Digong while she await.

"May tinatago naman ito saakin,jusko Digong ang di lang sana tama ang iniisip ko." Leni thought to herself while heaving a sigh because of overthinking her obscure ideas.

Digong took the Ipad and read the written article encircling the whole social media platform, it was a report of him having an intimate relationship with one of his colleagues way back in Davao now on headlines as the girl claims to be pregnant with the president's baby.

A stunned face was created by him, shocked to see what was written making him an obnoxious being--to be hate and disgusted by the whole country but also Leni.

"Ma'am, huwag ka naman mani wala dito... Ehh hindi ko nga yan kilala." He clearly and bravely stand on his statement, explaining his side to his enraged girlfriend.

"Bakit ka na lilink dito kung wala kang ginawa? Kung di mo ginalaw?!" She shouted while furiously glaring. She didn't mind if Bong was still there or whoever it maybe, she was definitely waiting for a factual response.

Bong remained silent between the two arguing in front of him while merely observing how the two fight like in actual quarrel on the public they, "walang susuko rito, kaya handa mo na tenga mo Bong." he said to himself.

It took another second for Digong to reply to the heated argument.

"Ma'am, ako ang pangulo kaya marami talaga ang dadawit ng pangalan ko maging sikat lang sa media at makakuha ng pera mula sa akin... Kung magkakaanak ako uli--sayo lang." he refuted to that article with all his confidence yet still remaining calm and compose.

Leni was stupefy after hearing the word--sayo lang that keeps replaying on her mind making her tongue-tied and out of words to speak furthermore.

She can't help but to blush after hearing such statement saying Digong want to have a child with her if only she will agree. Once mad lass turned into now a softy but she still acted that she's angry, "This is against the laws, Bong took down this article this will entirely ruin the whole administration." She instructed with an authoritarian way of speaking.

"Peke ito Bong, paki-trace naman... I will release a press statement about this." Digong affirmed what was Leni's idea and adding more.

"Mayor, ayan na ang press sa labas." Bong stated to Digong while looking at Leni who was still blowing off her fuse.

"Ma'am," Digong called for Leni.

"Ano pa ang hinihintay mo! Go clarify this issue now." She commanded without a doubt making Digong leave his room and meet the reporters outside.

The crowd grew once they sighted the president approaching the horde of reporters with the vice president behind.

"Mr. President, ikaw ba ang ama?"

"Totoo po ba ang mga alegasyong iyong?"

"Ano po ang masasabi mo?"

"Sir... Sir!"

"Bakit kayo nadawit sa isyung ito?"

"Tingin dito sir,"

"Naging kayo ba ng babae sa kumakalat ngayon?"

"May plano po ba kayong maging ama sa anak non?"

Bombarded with set of questions, microphone being held by many reporters were squeezed in just to record and get what will Digong reply.

Flashes from here to there, set of cameras standing in different angles from each network... After all this was the first big news with the President's name being linked.

"Hindi ko nakita o ginalaw man lang ang babaeng yan, wala akong pananagutan sapagkat alam ko na hindi ako ang ama sapagkat hindi pa ako umuwi sa Davao last month hanggang ngayon. This news is a hoax." Digong answered all the questions in one statement as he walked back inside.

Even more, the reporters rushed to get more information but unfortunately they were blocked by the PSG on the entrance of the palace.

Digong felt the presence of Leni swept away while he looked back and search for her.

The female PSGs of Leni was rushing as if they were holding a very important piece, Digong saw a woman's hand as if the body was unconscious.

At first he was calmed thinking maybe Leni just went back to his office and that woman she saw was just one of his staff or Leni's.

"Bong, asan si Leni?" he asked since there was no Leni on his office.

"Mayor, sumunod sainyo si VP." Bong answered.

In a snap, Digong rushed out of his place while his eyes searches the whole hallways... "Asan si ma'am Leni niyo?" he asked his PSG.

Making his security detail answer with a pointing finger on a room, it was the guest room.

He didn't knock for he entered immediately seeing a half awake Vice president on the couch while being checked by the doctor.

He was frantic and scared what ha right there as he falls in his knees to level with Leni, "Doc, kumusta si Vice president?" he calmly asked.

"Just a few bruises and light wounds caused by the small stampede a while ago as stated by her PSG." the doctor elaborated.

"Will she be okay?" Digong asked again since he was so worried about Leni's condition.

"She will wake up soon no need to worry," the doctor replied while packing his things off the table since his work was done.

The doctor left meanwhile the security guard the door leaving Digong and Leni alone.

Leni slowly opens her eyes as she felt the warmth of a hand intertwined to hers, it was Digong who was sitting on the floor waiting for her to wake up,"Sir, bakit ka andiyan?" she jested.

To be continued...

***

A/N : Sana po nagustuhan niyo ang chapter na 'to, may next part pa po ito kasi na cut na. Salamat sa pagbasa❤️