32

Chapter 32:
Operation VP

Another day had passed after the short mishap in the office of the vice president and up till now Leni's staff didn't release any statements to the public.

Every people was left to wonder what had happened back then and question what was the reason behind the sudden lose of her consciousness in between of the press briefing.

Digong tried to make in contact with her office but unfortunately everytime he insisted, he was just always driven away by excuses and sometimes being dragged out of Leni's staff despite he was the president.

Leni naman oh, kahit ngayon lang...

"Mayor, grabe ang iniisip mo ha..." Bong commented while snapping his fingers to take the attention of his boss off from such deep contemplation.

Digong merely moved his gaze to Bong and languidly stared at him, "Ano ba ang ginawa ko p*st*? Nag-aalala lang naman ako sa kanya, bakit ganito Bong?" he asked twice as he punched the wall on his office.

Bong didn't answer as the cabinet members arrived right before the flash of their eyes, immediately taking their seats and looked at the stressed country leader.

"Ireview ba namin ang sinabi mo kay Leni?" Delfin worriedly asked but with sarcasm on it.

You destroyed the name of the whole administration,
You are a disgrace to this country

It played back well to his mind which angered him more causing him to throw the base away, shattering it to small pieces on the floor.

"Alam ko p*t*ng*n* ang sinabi ko, huwag niyo na uulitin!" he angrily shouted.

Spox had taken a slight chance to speak immediately once Digong had turned his back on them, "Ano na balita daw kay Leni?" he asked the other cabinet members.

"Wala nga akong info, mahigpit security niya ngayon... Yung mga pulis ko hanggang labas lang," Bato informed them.

"Mga tao ko sa field wala ring nakuha," Delfin added.

"So ngayon ano gagawin natin?" Jun asked the three as he glances in each one of them.

"Magplano tayo pero hindi rito, baka mapatay tayo ni presidente--" Bong told them as he wasn't able to finish once they felt such aura from their back and it was indeed Digong.

"Mga g*g* sabihin niyo saakin ang p*t*ng*n*ng planong tan!" he yealed that entirely startled all the person in his room.

Deafening silence surrounds where no one dares to speak because of fear from the wrath of the president, no one was brave enough to face him right in the eyes as all of them slide their sight away.

"Ano ang silbi ng gabinete ko kung ganito kayo? Ha ano na, kailangan ko mga utak niyo!" he furiously stated while giving a threatening stare to all.

"Humimahon ka naman Digong, natatakot na kami sayo oh--baka atakihin ka nalang dahil sa galit mo." Jun defended the others and stand for their claim and idea which was right at the moment.

He needed calm down first before knowing their plan, "Oo na," he refuted while laying low for a while.

After an hour, he did ease his anger and finally came into peace--ready and open for suggestions now.

"Ganito," Spox initiated the planning with matching gestures on his hands, "Gaya nga ng mga attempt ni Digong lahat bawal kaya let's do a different approach, like an indirect one--tayo naman ang magpapadala ng tao sa kanila." he continued.

Digong nodded as he listens well to the suggestions of his trusted people.

"Then once we implanted that person, may tao na tayo sa kanila and we will know everything what is happening to their office including what happened two days ago." Bato decided to add from that idea.

"Mga gagi ang tatalino niyo talaga," Digong said with elated feeling while patting each of the shoulders of the respected members of the cabinet.

"Kaninong tao? I mean ano ang ilalagay natin sa kanila?" Delfin found a loop hole to that idea.

With confidence Jun smirked and said, "Sympre civilian na kakilala natin pero hindi niya kilala," he jested.

"Nag-iisip ka ba talaga Yasay o nambobola ka lang?" Bong questioned with such questioning look of his face.

All of the gentlemen on the office just laugh out loud non-stop of what they just realized, enveloping the place with ecstatic feeling after such that ease the tension on the place.

Once all ideas were plotted, a smile was painted on each of their faces as they came into a consensus of agreement.

Morning came and they met with a certain person they were going to plant on her office. It was a her that can get Leni's trust with her sharp tongue as her skill.

"Talaga bang mapagkakatiwalaan yan?" Digong inquired with doubt on the lady they were talking about who was sitting with them.

"Oo naman, she's a professional on this field mayor..."Bong assured his boss with such convincing voice sand outlook.

"Huwag kang mag-alala Bai, kaya niya yan."

"Oo nga, grabe na kaya naaccomplish niya sa field."

"Sus, natatakot kasi si Digong kay Leni kung malaman na babae pa naman ang ipinadala niya, hahahahaha."

"Patay tayo diyan baka mas lalo pa magtago at malaman nalang natin bumitaw na pala sa pwesto,"

His cabinet members continuously teased the president which made him mad and serious.

"Why so serious, Mr. President?" the lady asked with such annoying tone for his ears.

Digong didn't answered as he just gestured for that lady to continue her work and leave the office at once.

--

Office of the Vice President

"Ma'am may pinadala po ang mga cabinet members to discuss something to you,"Leni's secretary informed her politely.

Leni stopped from scribbling and looked at her assistant,"Bakit kaya sila na ngayon ang nagpadala? How peculiar," she thought.

The door opened as it revealed the sent person, at first Leni had a suspicion on what this was about but she let the lady in her office with warm welcoming greetings, "Good morning po, bakit po ba kayo naparito?" she immediately queried without giving her a chance to sit.

The lady crossed her legs and leans towards the table of the vice president, "Ma'am this are the papers that the cabinet would like you to accomplish and I will personally guide you all the way through it." She confidently answered ams smiled.

To be continued...