30

Chapter 30:
Mishap in OVP

Hectic week, full schedule everyday as each hour was precious for her to lose in this other month that had passed.

But now was a time for a release of her side through a public press briefing from the Vice president's office to state the claim of Leni countering what was reported and issued.

CNN, ABS-CBN, GMA, CNBC and more media network to mention had gaze their presence to the office of the vice president to take a scope and make a new article on this hot issue.

Leni was walking to the stage with her aegean colored plain dress with its longuete length just below her knee and a 3/4 raglan fitted sleeve matched with a simple pair of earrings, necklace and her favorite watch. Lastly with a décolleté 545 style of a midnight colored stiletto of a height of approximately 2 inches for she prefer to wear not so high shoes for now to be comfortable as always.

With a smile on her face, positive and blissful look...she walked into the podium and greeted, "Good morning po sa lahat ng andito,"she happily said without hesitation.

Her positivity had bummed the hell out of some reporters that was expecting her to be in distress and sadness, well they underestimated Leni so as payback they just silenced themselves on their seats.

"I called you for today to formally release my side statement on the story that spread, I do have numerous witnesses that can prove it wasn't me at all and even my stylist can told so that the dress and jewellery wore that woman can be purchased anytime, anywhere. "She started to explain calmly as her staff had given certain hand-outs for what she had just said as proof that she wasn't lying.

"Pero ma'am, how can you prove that you are innocent if already the NBI confirmed that video linking that it was you?" A young dare-devil raised from his seat and asked courageously.

"Well, my staff and I had already presented a set of concrete evidence that will prove that so called video and issue be abstain." She briskly replied with confidence on her eyes and voice as she speaks.

She even did incorporated hand gestures to expoundedly explain her thoughts and ideas about this matter.

"Ma'am, ma'am... In case it wasn't you, who could had that woman be?"

"Kung ikaw po yun, why did you hide your relationship?"

"Sino ang lalaki doon?"

"What's the motive behind that scandal?"

"May boyfriend ka po ba ma'am?"

"By any chance, was that man may be Cong. Bolet?

"May naka-away po ba kayo kaya ka ginawan ng issue?"

"Vice president, we are waiting for your answers..."

The loud and noise caused by questions bombarded to her hold her tongue back as she was unable to answer them at once.

Her assistant decided to talk from her seat since a microphone was also attached on it and said,"Isa, isa lang po... Can't you see naguguluhan po si ma'am kung sino ang uunahin." She observed to the pesky stubborn reporters who can't wait for their turn.