S.C. 3

A/N : Balik english na po ako sa chapter na 'to kasi mas madali po kumpara doon sa previous one. Happy reading and a warning hehehehe.

***

Special Chapter 3:
Family Day??

Set of black cars came to stop at the entrance of La Virginia beach resort in Mataas na kahoy, Batangas as several men in uniform had secured the perimeter, following the protocols and measure for the security of the one and only president of the Philippines with her family.

Numerous people suspected that probably it was someone so important with all the security as they can't help but to anticipate who will come out of the car.

Well, their convoy was truly unrecognizable for they decided not to use the car that can be instantly distinguished as hers to ensure that they would have a safe travel.

The manager of the resort was with several staff with a welcoming presentation as their smiles can't be shrug off due to their ecstatic feeling.

On the third vehicle Aika, Tricia and Jill went out of it as they enjoyed watching the performers while waiting for their parents to go out of their car as well.

After a few minutes finally, the door of their car had opened as the twins run wild to their ates with excitement on their faces.

Then at last Leni goes out, accompanied by Digong as the people around was shocked to see them here in the resort.

"Ang presidente andito,"

"Ang sayang tingnan ng pamilya ni President Leni."

"Waahhh, ang cute naman ng kambal!"

"Ang sweet naman ng mag-asawa, tingnan mo yun oh--holding hands pa."

"Uy, andoon pa yung tres Marias"

They were so enthralled on what they saw as they even weren't able to capture such moment even though if these pictures were to be publish in the news it would be a large sum of money.

"Welcome madam president, mayor" the manager greeted happily with a wide genuine smile as she takes a glance on each one of them.

"The resort is booked entirely only for your family, I will personally show you around." the manager added as the staffs had given a way to all of them.

"But I instructed my staff for a non-exclusive booking, how come the whole resort is booked?" Leni questioned with such curiosity.

She only received a gentle pat from her husband saying, "Surprise ma'am, enjoy natin ang araw na 'to kasi kompleto tayo." Digong sincerely said as he smiled.

"Kaya pala walang katao-tao, iba ka rin tatay 'no kasi buong resort ang ipinareserve mo." Aika teased him.

Then Jill took the signal from her ate and added more fuel to the joke, "Baka may plano kayo ano?" she jested over it while laughing.

Leni can't help but to be embarrassed on what she heard from her daughters as she immediately wanted to disappear with the thin air.

"Ano ba kayo Aika, sympre excited mama niyo sa outing na ito kaya nilubos-lubos ko na," Digong answered the question with confidence as he pulled Leni to hug her.