18

A/N : Last chapter was intense so let's take this one smoothly. Last update for this week po. See you next week❤️

***

Chapter 18:
Stunned in Site

"Good morning ma'am," Digong greeted his lady in his arms which just awake a while ago.

A smile formed to her face once she heard her man speak, "I love you sir," she giggled as for she blushes once Digong tap her nose like a child.

"Love kailan mo gusto tayong ikasal?"Digong asked cheerfully and excitedly once that thought came across his mind.

Leni can't help but to blush once they talked about it, her mind was in the clouds--enjoying such ethereal place which was in his arms.

She had just looked into the calendar-planner and point into a particular date, "June 18, sir..."she replied with a cheerful voice.

Digong nodded in return while he was in such satisfaction in the side of his dearly beloved. He counted the remaining days on his fingers to that date, counting 26 days including the wedding date. He can't help but to imagine what kind of matrimony will they have especially in their situation.

It was already 7am in the morning but still the two wasn't ready for work but actually there was no problem being late after all they were the two most respected person of this country.

The couple had taken an extension of sleep for at least an hour until suddenly...they heard the screeching sound of the wooden door of the room.

"Good morning papa!" Sara greeted happily without noticing what was happening for she had continued her way to the windows meanwhile Paolo and Baste were stunned in site on what their eyes had seen.

Paolo decided to initiate to break the silence which startled all of them especially the two who was soundly asleep, "Ahem, ahem..." he fake a cough.

Leni had tightly covered herself with the blanket and mattress of the bed while shocked to see the children of Digong in the room.

"Yawa man uy! Bakit hindi kayo kumatok?!" Digong furiously shouted as he tried to hide the embarrassment that both of them suffered while he tried to extend his hand to Leni and cover her off the sight.

"We knocked multiple times papa pero walang sumasagot kaya we decided to enter." Baste explained, avoiding to have an eye contact to the couple as he moved to the side and take a seat.

Sara just laughed from where she stands up seeing the reaction of her family,"So, papa... Iisang bahay nalang kayo ni ma'am?" she asked while a brow was raised.

Leni clearly heard what Digong's children had said and she can't help but to blush and feel butterflies on her stomach while melting over the tease despite that they were caught red-handed.

Digong had raised from the bed as he walked to his children, "Linya nga kayo, mga yawa man." he cussed while he smashed a set of wallpaper to them.

"Kasakit man papa," Paolo winces even though it wasn't forceful just for the act.

Meanwhile Sara's eyes were still closed for she knows it might be a strong one but once it had touched her shoulders it was like a waft of wind making her laugh over.

Baste had just observed to his father and siblings making him genuinely smile as he saw Leni giggling because of them in the corner.

Digong had heard Leni's soft giggles, it was surreal to see such view of her, "Lumabas na nga kayo, magbibihis muna kami..."he directed the three.

But still the teasing can't stop for there was a solid evidence.

"Nakita naman namin eh, kayo na..."

"No need to deny, pa"

"Ma'am Leni, kumusta performance ni papa?"

"Uy, huwag ng ma'am Leni ang tawag natin sa kanya--mama nalang!"

"Mama at papa, bihis na... Kinukulit na kami ng mga staff niyo kung asan na ang presidente and bise."

"Yun pala magkasama sa iisang kama,"

The three didn't stopped teasing the couple which just made them laugh all together but was stopped as soon as Digong pushed his children away, "Sabi niyo magbihis kami, bakit pa kayo Andito?" he refuted while looking mad.

"Eto na nga, lalabas na..."

"Baka mag-kaextension pa ha,"

"Yun nga ang mas maganda kung may kapatid tayo kay mama,"

The third statement had piqued and capture the attention of Leni, "sus, mga batang 'to..." She thought.

After a minute once again the silent dominates, Digong had won to drive his children away giving them privacy once more.

"Ma'am, maligo ka na... Sa closet you can choose what to wear since binili ko yun para lahat sayo,"He informed Leni while going to the table.

"How did he possibly know my size of clothing accurately?" she asked herself once she noticed the clothes hanged on, "Lahat ba 'to sa observations niya lang o baka sinabi naman ng tres marias ko." She convinced herself while smiling, thinking how thoughtful of him to do such fluttery.

"Sir ayaw mo ba akong samahan?" Leni asked while she outed her lips and leaned her upper extremities to him.

He didn't replied with words henceforth he did it with actions, he carried her bridal style into the bathroom and created another memory of both sharing each others body.

She was simply pinned on the wall while dripping wet because the shower was on, she can't help but to be in such ecstasy and moan like no one else was there caused by each leisure deep thrust inside her cavern  and kisses of his that travelled all throughout her body.

"I love you," he contentedly mumbled to her ears while both reaching the climax of their move.

She had just embraced him tightly as tears starts to fall from her eyes, she didn't said a word but her smile and glittering eyes already stated her reply.

It was already 9am when both of them have left the room while directly heading to the dining area where the maids had already prepared their meals.

"Akala ko di na kakain ang dalawang 'to," Sara teased while sipping her coffee.

"Bakit nga naman kakain pa eh busog na busog na," Paolo seconded her sister.

Baste walked to her father and whispered, "Pa, hinay-hinay lang baka magkakapatid pa kami ng sandamakmak!" he intently want Leni to hear it and he succeeded once he saw her gulping over the water.

"Tumigil nga kayo, nahihiya si ma'am sa mga pinanggagawa niyo!" Digong exclaimed with authority but deep inside he was laughing and melti over it.

"Ah-eh, s-ir--"Leni had stammered.

"Ano ma'am?" he asked with concern.

She had just leaned closed to him and whispered silently, "Alam ba nila na tayo na sir?"

He had just replied with a reassuring smile and said, "Ma'am sila ang una kong sinabihan."

"Ano naman kaya pinag-uusapan ng dalawang 'to," Sara interjected.

"Ate alam mo na si papa," A young voice replied, she was approaching the dinner table where the Duterte was discussing.

She was Veronica, kitty for short, the daughter of honeylet and president...warmly smiling and hugging Leni once she arrived,
"Tita, alagaan mo si papa ha" she voluntarily avowed.

Leni was so silent as she didn't expect this to happen but in return she just sincerely hugged Kitty in return, "I will," she confidently replied.

"I will take care of him no matter what, magiging mag-asawa pa kami and will be enjoying the restt of our lives together."

To be continued...