10

A/N : Another chappy po. Hahaha may idea lumabas sa isip kaya ito po. Sana po magustuhan niyo.

***

Chapter 10:
First Official Day

Leni's POV

Everything that happened yesterday was memorable, I was captured by his gaze and smile especially his cute little stunts.

"sus naman, Digong bakit ngayon ka pa dumating... You made my whole world into a new one." I just simply mumbled in silence thinking may happen if we met much more earlier before we took oath,

Liligawan mo ba ako ng ganito o magugustuhan mo ba ako if I'm just a normal bicolana?

A question that probably even him would ask himself.

I just heave a sigh as a thought passed by any minute I reminsce what happened yesterday.

Butterflies in my stomach was felt while I turned red--sweetly smiling on him after the kiss I made.

I stole it but it didn't matter to him.

I can only say yes, after all my love for him grew and yes it was unforeseen and unpredicted since I told my heart amd mind not to fall but unfortunately I lost against the tide and strong waves of his unwavering love--making me fall into his, arms.

Kaagaw ko man ang buong Pilipinas sa oras niya pero ako pa rin ang mau-una.

"Mama," Aika called.

"Ano 'nak?" I asked her immediately so she won't notice how I was day dreaming on what happened.

"Kayo na ba ni tatay?" Jill replied to my question with another query, she was such a bubbly energetic child asking questions bluntly.

"Uhm--" I stammered as I thought thoroughly what to respond.

I perceived all their attention was unto me, even Tricia was speculating on what I will say.

A word keep playing on my mind, a word that will forever stick to my memory until the end of time--Leni, I love you.

"Si mama, asan kaya ang sarili?" Aika jested while I heard my other two daughters to laugh.

"Andoon baka kasama na ni tatay," Jill added.

"Tama ka Jill, baka andoon sa bahay pangarap kasi feeling naman natin wala dito si mama sa katabi natin." Tricia teased once more.

I can't stop but to blush hearing the half meant jokes and tease of my children between me amd Digong, it just indescribable feeling--an ineffable one to say.

"Tigil-tigilan niyo nga ako," I said, acting mad to them but deep inside I'm melting like a chocolate on a microwave.

"Ay si mama nagalit baka totoo nga,"

"Tama ka Jill..."

"Ano 'to ma tagu-taguan?"

"Requesting Maria Leonor Santo Tomas Gerona-Duterte back to QC please,"

"Tricia!" I exclaimed after being called by my whole name which made my three kids to burst into laughter as they saw me in a serious mood.

"Ayun naman pala kailangan lang ng ganoon," Aika jested.

"Gusto may Duterte sa dulo," Jill seconded her sister.

"Wait what, may duterte sa dulo!" I shouted on my mind after not realising what Patricia said, "Ha?! ano Aika, Jill at Tricia?" I bombarded such questions in shock once I noticed all what they stated.

"Wala ma," Aika answered first and whistle away acting like she did nothing.

"Si Ate Patty yun ma, hindi ako..." Jill, my youngest daughter pointed her finger to her elder sister Patricia.

"Arte pa, ehh gusto naman--" Tricia said unclearly but was halted because she pouted her lips while looking away, "Ma, andito na pala si tatay oh..." She finished, simply looking at the door where indeed Digong was standing.

"Happy first official day ma'am," He cheered with a wide smile and arms wide open.

All of a sudden I felt myself leaving my seat and not in surprise my daughters was pushing me to--him.

I was welcomed by a cute hug coming from him, he didn't kiss or whatsoever because maybe he thinks it will make me mad and I verily respect his gentleman attitude that was oftenly misunderstood by the public calling him a pervert or maniac from time to time.

"I love you ma'am," he nearly exclaimed but I know it was indeed from his heart which is meant to be said.

"I love you too, sir..." I replied voluntarily while reciprocating the hug but I did it tightly.

"Ayyyiee,"

"Sus daig pa kita ni mama, siya may love life tayo waley..."

"Baka magkakapatid pa kami,"

"Malanggam, shoo!"

"Na diabetes na ako, Tricia bili ka nga ng insulin."

A gave them a mad stare which silence them but I was wrong, they furthermore teased me and Digong.

I can't help it but to fall and this feelings that grew was unforeseen even by myself.

He won over my daughters and making them all call him,"tatay" which made me wonder how did he do it. He was a womaniser but how did I fall for a person like--you,

President Rodrigo.

---

Digong's POV

Leni's blushing and I can see it, she's pleasing, radiant, elegant, ravishing and more words to describe her beauty. I know she's happy being teased, myself as well can't help but to laugh and feel butterflies.

My whole body was magnetize by her, entice by her candid and natural self unlike others and indeed cupid hit me harder than I thought.

"Ma'am date naman tayo," I offered to her while still in between the hug, I don't want this moment to stop but maybe going out was appropriate.

She was so silent at first, not answering nor moving as if she was frozen still on my arms. Everything in motion stopped for the both of us.

Pucha, Leni anong ginawa mo?

She captured me from the very start so I decided to win her at all cost and nobody will take my vice president away from me.

Akin lang si ma'am,
patay ang umagaw sa kanya.

"Sige sir," I heard her reply.

Such voice I admire even without doing nothing, I'm really intoxicated by her whole diffusing aura of simplicity that I didn't see in any other girls that lurks in the corners of the society.

She's unique,

She's one of a kind,

She's my lady--

Maria Leonor Santo Tomas Gerona, my vice president.

***

A/N : A short chapter y'all but I hope you like their point of views for one another. Next chapter will be anew so stay tuned. ❤️