S.C. 1

A/N : Good morning everyone. This is the first special chapter. Don't forget to eat your breakfast, have a great day🌞

***

Special Chapter 1:
Personal Security

A month had passed after the almost tragedy in the country with the president being attempted to be assassinated on her first day which nearly killed her on the spot but with some guidance and prayers of all Filipino citizen she was able to survive and fight off the death itself, making her live once again.

Well after that it seems everything had changed once the culprit had been caught and put behind bars to end all her bad doings.

Circumstances had been good to the third female president of the Philippines as her time of ruling was considered as smooth sailing especially with a supportive husband by her side at all times.

Now, Leni was at the room where she and Digong firstly had a formal talk... On the very first curtesy call of hers to him from before. A smile can't be painted off her face as her eyes scans the place, everything was unchanged and just like from years ago--she was reminiscing such beautiful past on their unforeseen journey.

Until she was snapped back to reality with a sudden kiss on her forehead made by the one and only, previous president.

With what she received, her cheeks turned blazing red with thrill and satisfaction with a hint of embarrassment as her heart beats fast.

Digong just held her close to his arms and looked into her eyes, "Kumusta ang pagiging pangulo ma'am?" he asked with such curious look while waiting for an answer.

She had just embraced him tight and mumbled, "Kapareho din ng dati kaso mas mahirap pala ang trabaho mo 'no," she replied while pursing her lips.

"Magresign ka na, titira tayo kasama mga anak natin sa isang isla na gusto mo!" he exclaimed with such excitement that was brought by that thought he had in mind.

"Grabe ka, nagpagod tayo sa kampanya tapos itatapon ko lang ito bigla--ilang taon lang naman 'to, nagawa nga natin noon... Ngayon pa kaya?" she remarked while snuggling to her husband, she was giving only reassurance everything would be fine as long as they were together.

"Sa bagay pero itatakas pa rin kita paminsan-minsan para maka-pagadventure naman tayo gaya ng nasa plano..." he whispered close to her ears as he was intently doing so to make her feel his hot breaths in between.

She was merely startled with that, because of her overthinking she lost her balance and fell to the cold solid floor but...

Unconsciously, she was able to hold into his shoulders that also dragged him down. She turned red and shy as soon as she saw what's happening... Being on top of him as she immediately stood up and walked to the chair, gesturing for him to take a sit as well.

"Aatakihin ako sayo, tigil-tigilan mo nga ang pang-gugulat mo na yan!" she complained with what he did a while ago as she felt her spine aquiver with such nervousness whilst her head hanging low, trying to look away from his sight.

He smirked as he takes a sit whilst his legs formed a number 4, he was looking straight to his wife who was currently acting she was already occupied with her work as he took her by the hand and said, "Tulungan na kita, alam ko naman yan kung paano dahil natapos ko na yan." he suggested with concern and sincerity of helping.

"Ano kaya iniisip nito kaya nagulat kanina?" he asked himself while looking interested on what's the reason behind her reaction.

Looking straight right at her, he can't shrug off such feeling of being elated and ecstatic seeing how his beloved wife works in such tension and temptation of his. He was testing if she will put her guard down and concede defeat to this hiding their feelings game.