35

Chapter 35:
Meeting each other Again

Continuation:

Flashback:
(This scene was a continuation of the scene of Wake up, Vice president)

"Vice president robredo, nagdadalang tao ng ba?" the anchor said with a question looked making the news much more interesting and intriguing to view making you eager to know more.

Another anchor had started to discuss the news, "Narito po si Ian Castillo mag-uulat, Ian?" She had given the introduction as for now the main reporter would start.

"Sa kalagitnaan ng press briefing kanina nakita ng karamihan ang unti-unting panghina at pamumutla ni Vice president Robredo ng siya ay tumigil sa pagsasalita na di umano ay nagkaroon ng masamang pakiramdam sa simula pa lamang na tinatago lamang sa patawa-tawa, katulad na ng pagsakit ng ulo na nakita sa kanya sapagkat di maalis sa kanyang mga kamay habang nagsasalita hanggang sa mawalan nalang ng malay bigla. Hanggang sa ngayon ay di pa rin alam ang eksantong dahilan sa pangyayari, naghihintay pa rin sa mga detalye mula sa kanyang opisina patungkol dito. Ako si Ian Castillo, nagbabalita. Balik sayo Victoria." He reported fluently and well without a trace of doubt in his voice.

-End of flashback-

That news back then ticked such idea that ignited such flames of possible things to contemplate.

He had returned back to the bahay pangarap but decided to stay for a while on the veranda and enjoy such fresh air in this night filled with bliss which brought him such ecstasy.

"Bong, gawan mo ako ng appointment sa OVP bukas na bukas..." Digong commanded Bong with such enthusiasm and excitement.

Leni please, gusto lang naman kitang makita... Sorry na rin sa na sabi ko, sana mapatawad mo pa rin ako.

He can't help but to smile but at the same time nervous to meet her again after he did something wrong to her.

Bong left him alone as he contacted OVP to carry out an appointment. "Hello, nagpapaset ng appointment si Mr. President diyan tomorrow... ASAP."

The secretary of Leni answered on the other line, "Sir, ayaw po ni ma'am Leni kahit kailan kung ano man po yan ako nalang po ang pupunta diyan." She explained calmly.

"Ah, ganoon ba sige salamat nalang." Bong replied ending the call as he walked back to where he left the president.

"Mayor," Bong called him with a sad look as he moved his head sideways saying they can't get in touch with Leni nor her office.

Digong completely turned his hand into a fist and punched the canopy with anger and frustration, "P*t*ng*n* naman o, buong pilipinas nag-aalala na sa kanya tapos hanggang ngayon di pa rin niya sinasabi kung may sakit siya o ano," he furiously shouted that echoed through.

Bong tapped his shoulders and whispered, "Mayor, may pwede tayong gawin pero--"

"Pero ano, Bong?" he asked looking directly to him.

"Patago, tatakas ka sa PSG mo para rin makalusot sa security niya... Ikaw lang ang makakagawa nito." Bong continued.

He agreed to Bong's idea.

Bukas na bukas Leni, makikita na kita kahit sa ayaw at gusto mo.

It was already morning which was pass 10, Digong had already finished his commitments for today and ready to sneak out.

Digong conspired with Bong and his cabinet members for a successful heist and plan despite its risky for him.

They set up a so called meeting to cover for his absence as his security would thought that he was with them all but unfortunately he was already away from Malacanang Palace.

He successfully infiltrated Leni's office and pass through the silent hallways freely after wearing such disguise. He let himself in the office as she finally saw Leni once again in person.

She was soundly sleeping as her hand was still holding a pen as if she went to sleep in the middle of her work.

Gwapa man uy, kahit kailan maganda kahit natutulog pa si ma'am.

He can't help but to stare at his lady and walked to her, gently touching her head with his hands whilst staring to sob in silence--he didn't expected for him to cry once he saw her again after how many months.

"I'm so sorry ma'am, bahala na kung maisyu man ako sa ginawa ko--gusto lang talagang kitang makita muli." He silently whispered while on his knees looking frail and weak in the presence of his beloved vice president.

Leni started to move her hand and slowly raised her face off the table as she woke up,"S-ino k--?" she asked yet stopped as Digong shushed her.

"Digong!" she exclaimed in shocked as she was really awaken once he saw him.

"Sorry Leni, hinay lang baka mahimatay ka naman tapos sabihin inasassin ko na ang pangalawang pangulo," he jested while distancing himself as he didn't wanted to cross the line that will surely anger Leni.

She just moved her chair much closer to the table as if she was covering something off,"Bakit ka na dito? Diba sabi ko bawal? Asan ang security details mo? Digong huwag mong sabihin na tumakas ka kaya hindi nahalata ang pagpunta mo dito?" she bombarded him with a set of questions while looking concern.

"Ma'am gusto lang naman kitang makita, walang bawal-bawal ako ang presidente mo... Oo tumakas ako makita ka lang." He answered while letting his tears flowed out of his eyes, begging for forgiveness as he was on his knees.

"Nagmamaka-awa ako Rodrigo umalis ka na," Leni pleaded to him as she didn't move out of her seat.

The staff of Leni arrived as they dragged the president out of the office with Leni's command but this time, Digong was persistent to stay and no one will be able to move him away.

"Bitawan niyo ako, at umalis kayo--that's an order from your president and you are obliged to follow my command." he seriously commanded that brought fear to Leni's staff after being threatened by the highest official of this administration.

"Rodrigo, please let me be. Ayaw ko na ng isyu pa please lang," Leni begged him again to leave as she started to cry.

That thing Leni had said brought a question to Digong's mind that may cause another problem but still he decided to spill, "Maria Leonor, tapatin mo nga ako at ang buong Pilipinas kung ano ang nangyayari..." He commanded while waiting for her answer.

She didn't bother to open her mouth and let a word escape, she was unable to answer for she was tongue-tied again--she wasn't sure what to answer all she knew was the truth of her side.

But it seems Digong was impatient that didn't waited more and long as he hitted the table forcefully letting some of Leni's things fall to the floor.

"Ano Leni ha? Anong tinatago mo na tama ang media? Na nagdadalang tao ka na ang ama ang lalaki sa video mo? Ano nga ba ang totoo Leni?" he questioned the whole truth behind her sudden disappearance without thinking it definitely crossed the line.

To be continued...