55

A/N : Words on italics is considered as a flashback. Happy reading❤️

***

Chapter 55:
Yesterday

"Talaga ba yun ang tingin ni mama kahapon?" Jill asked her two older sister on the ongoing video call between them.

Aika had laugh loudly as her tears starts to built up in her eyes due to what Jill had asked.

Meanwhile Tricia remained unbreakable that she won't fall to such simple jesting act and answered, "If ate aiks said so then it is." she affirmed.

"Jill, kasama mo ba diyan sa QC ang kambal?" Aika asked.

And Jill nodded as her reply to the query.

"Hindi man lang ba sinundo ni mama o ni tatay o kahit ng driver man lang?" Tricia inquired with concern as their was a hint of it on her voice.

"Nope, nagtext nalang si mama na baka hindi na niya masundo ang mga bunso dahil super busy." Jill replied and explained.

"Sabihin mo busy ang dalawa kasi anniversary, tingnan mo baka hindi na ng dalawang yun masunod ang social distancing..."Aika joked which made all of them to laugh.

"Pabayaan na natin ang dalawang yun mag-enjoy kahit isang gabi man lang na break sa kani-kanilang stressful na trabaho. Sige na I still on duty, babye." Tricia commented on that matter and said her goodbyes afterwards.

Then the call ended.

Meanwhile in the Malacanang Palace specifically the session hall where they conduct cabinet meetings, all his close friends assigned on each department were their waiting for the president since he was very late for today's meeting unlike before.

"Asan na si Mr. President?" Spox. Roque asked anyone of them as even himself had no idea where was the president.

"Pabayaan niyo na lagi naman yun late." the cabinet secretary Yasay jested implying that Digong was never early nor on time as always.

"It's better late than never nga di ba," the executive secretary Medialdea somewhat entered the conversation with an undying quote.

But Bong looked at them, laughing to what they just said, "Nakalimot ata kayo 'no." he had given the others a hint on what may be the day yesterday.

The cabinet members took their phones and checked the calendar as their eyes widened once they saw it.

"Kaya naman pala umalis kahapon ng maaga."

"Tsaka maraming pa-flowers and chocolates. Pero ano ang connect ng kandila doon?"

"Ay naku alam na!"

"Kung dumating pa yun himala,"

"Wala man lang pahanda dito at sa OVP..."

"Sus, let's just wait how many minutes more... Darating yun kasi kasama si VP, hahaha."

"Handa na ba ang itutukso niyo pagdating nun?"

"As always,", "Yan lang ba madali lang yan!", "Let's make his day bothering kasi I'm sure enjoy siya kahapon."

And all of them came into a consensus to welcome the day of their beloved president with teases that he will surely be bothered about.