25

A/N : Yehey, another chapter. Ang sweet sweet naman ni VP Leni sa previous one so let's make this one as the president's reply.

Warning: The following chapter may contain explicit scenes that are not suitable for ages 17 and below.

Read at your own risk

***

Chapter 25:
Starting a year together

New year's Eve

Everything was set as Digong wanted to celebrate this one in the Malacanang Palace because also he will be delivering a new year speech to be broadcasted all over the Philippines as his greetings and gesture to welcome a new abundant year.

"Ma'am magti-twenty eighteen na oh, ilang minuto nalang baka malay mo June na ulit pwede na tayong magpakasal..."he jested to Leni while he raise his brows together,moving it upside down.

Leni just laughed at him while trying not to be loud after all she can't be hear by the press that she's with the president,"Oo na sir, 2018 na kaya magbago ka na rin." She replied jokingly.

"Kung magbago man ako ma'am--baka hindi mo na ako magustuhan," he responded with a begging look as his lips was pursed and sharp like a child asking for a chocolate on his mommy.

She was about to reply but not to avail, Digong was called by Bong to inform him that the press was ready so he can speak his speech before the new year starts, "Mayor, magsisimula na po..."

He bid his temporary farewell as he walked away, she had just smiled at him reassuring she's fine being left alone in the office.

Later that time the set was arranged, lights fully functional, camera rolling and most importantly a president on the podium speaking.

"Magandang gabi at Masaganang bagong taon sa ating lahat," he started with a jolly tone but his eyes only set to one person--Leni who was standing behind the door, sneaking just to see him on live action.

After a few minutes of speaking, he come to an end saying,"Salubongin natin ang bagong taon ng kasiyahan, kaginhawaan at kagandahang este mapayapa...Happy New year!" He corrected himself as he was brought to say that once he saw Leni's wide smile that supports him.

Even the whole crew that was filming his speech laugh over his mistake without knowing what's the reason behind it, all they know was the president was in such trance to say a word like that.

"Happy New year, love..." He mouthed as Leni understood what he said.

He walked away from the stage and persolly go to the person he loved.

Both decided to meet in the office once again where Leni was simply sitting on the sofa with a sly grin on her face as a leg was crossed to the other.

"Happy New year, Mr. President..." She seductively said while licking off her red luscious lips.

"Ms. Vice president hahahahaha, look what we have here..." He teased her off while looking funny before sitting with her.

Leni glared at him, "Ayaw mo? Sige huwag na... Nag-aksaya pa naman ako ng sandamakmak na perfume na gusto mo--ang mahal pa naman non." She refuted.

He didn't bother to reply as he holds her back and pull her off close to him and started to kiss her deep and passionate that you can barely imagine.

She lets him take over her body as tongues entangle with one another, exploring deeper and deeper. She slings her hands over his nape and let the new year begin.

He cupped her hips and pull her much closer, he can feel the heat arousing from both bodies as his kiss travelled through her neck making her be in such ecstasy, moaning endlessly--a sound that even makes it more hot than ever.

She arched her body once her skin was nibble over, "Ahh," she moaned sexily.

It was like an orchestra playing a mellow piece that once it reached the climax turned into a beast of sounds, mixed with others.

No one bother to speak as she takes a sit on his lap and locked a sight on his eyes.

She unbuttoned his barong tagalog meanwhile he slowly unzipped the Mark and Spencer dress of the vice president.

"Fiesty," he roared while spectating the body of hers that was such a piece of art.

He had thrown his clothes and looked at the woman he loved, "Paki-suntok nalang ma'am ako o sipa if I've crossed your line too much," he jested.

"Ako nga itong nasa top hahaha, I am the one crossing the line of authority Mr. President..."

"Oh, you look so enticing that magnetize me if you keep calling me like this. Leni, you make this old man in such adrenaline rush and I won't make you disappointed." He thought as immediately the position was changed, he carried her to the bed and locked her up with his forceful hands.

After all both of them were readily naked, she had raised her leg and placed it on top of his shoulder.

Soft and white, tasty and sweet...he started licking her thighs making her create such soothing genuine giggles. And then he reached the spot, slowly sliding off her panties of her body showing her core that was already wet.

He looked at her fiercely and started tasting its content, licking it like a scoop of soft served ice cream.

She can't stop but to moan endlessly as his tongue ventured through her.

He stopped and looked at her, he started to crawl and and stopped on her face to start kissing once again. Wanton kind was what it can be classified that was full of lustful desires both wants.

He marked his territory as he keeps consuming her body, nibbling her skin languidly as a marked was placed upon.

"You are only mine," he possessive whispered to her ears whilst Leni felt his heat on each words he speak.

A challenging looked was what she gaze on him, asking if he can do more than what he did out of curiosity she had in mind.

In between of the kiss, she had unbuckled his pants and was able to removing it. She saw his man already ready to attack and said, "I'm ready, my love."

She who had spread her legs for him to access it easily and fast. He slowly entered her core and started to move.

She merely embraced the body of his while he do his job, she didn't wanted him to stop despite a sudden ache she felt--she hide it with a smile as the pain passed by.

He thrust,

Faster...

He moves,

Harder...

He explores,

Deeper...

Both had reached the climax, the peak of their actions as they heard the popped of the fireworks from the outside. As his seeds splintered all over inside hers.

Heavily panting out of exhauastion and yet still have the strength to talk to one another.

"Happy New year my love," she mumbled with affection while kissing him and embracing him tightly like there's no tomorrow.

"How did you do to make me fall in love with your simple actions and that wide smile?" he asked himself while he smiled on her cute way of saying her greetings.

"It's a mystery that I can't answer because you are the biggest mystery that came in too my life.

You're the best unexpected thing. Maria Leonor Santo Tomas Gerona, you'll be the last woman I'll love until the end of time.

To be continued...