♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

17. *She's Your Date?!*

3.2K 91 22
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

I stretched my arms and sat up on my bed. My eyes were still closed as I leaned back on the bedpost. The loud thumping on the door made me jolted up in my position and I frantically looked around my room.

"Good morning tesoro! Wake up sleeping beauty it's already past 12 in the afternoon. For how long are you going to sleep?" Zozo's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

But when what he said registered in my mind I quickly stood up from the bed and walked to the door & opened it.

"Finally.....la signora decided to bless us with her presence!" He said in an extremely fake excited tone. I just playfully pulled my tongue out at him to which he chuckled.
(the madam)

"Why are you here this very morning? Don't you've any business to do?" I asked in my groggy morning voice as I yawned a little.

"Yes! I do have a business and that's the reason why I'm here." He said as he sat down on the bed. I folded my arms in front of my chest and raised one eyebrow at him.

"And what does that mean?" I then asked.

"I'll tell you but first you need to go & get ready." He said as he now stood up from the bed and gently pushed me towards the bathroom. "Atleast brush your teeth. Your morning breath is killing me even from a distance!" He then covered up his nose for proving his point.

I pouted at him as I felt offended to what he just said. He playfully raised his hand up in surrender and said, "I was just joking tesoro. Now go and get ready!" Sending one last offended look in his direction I entered the bathroom to do my business.

After cleaning myself up I stepped into the dressing room that was attached from the bathroom. Today I decided to wear a stripped jumpsuit that I had bought the other day from the mall and paired it up with my white shoes. Then I dried my hair a little with a blow drier and let them fall on my shoulders. I applied just a little bit of face cream to moistened my skin and then some lip balm. I smiled when I looked myself in the full body mirror 'I look cute!' 😜

I was a little surprised when I found Enzo in the same position on the bed the way I had left him. I thought he would've left by now. 'He's been waiting for me to come for the past 45 minutes that means he wasn't kidding. He seriously has something to say. Hmmm...'

"Hey." I said as I walked out of the dressing room. The dressing room had 2 doors, one opened to the bathroom while other to the bedroom.

"Oh finally you're ready! You girls take so much time to get ready." He complained and stood up from the bed.

"If you're done with your complaints let's talk about what you wanted to talk about in the first place." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah right." He said and started to walk towards the door. "Let's go!" He said when he saw that I wasn't walking.

"But you said you wanted to say something." I said a little confusingly.

"That's what I'm doing and for that you need to come with me." He said. I shrugged as I followed after him.

We made our way down the stairs towards the ground floor. We then walked towards the way that I wasn't familiar with. I didn't know where we were going but I didn't question him and just followed after him. Soon we were walking towards the backside of the mansion. After a while I saw another house more like a mini mansion. I then realised that it must've been the servant's quarter that Martha & Gabrielle had mentioned the other day. But why we were going there?

"I can sense the wheels turning in your mind. Don't over think just follow me. You'll understand once we reach inside." Enzo said when he saw the look on my face.

I shrugged and kept following him. Soon we entered inside the place. It wasn't that huge but wasn't small either. There was a living room with the sofas and a t.v. A staircase, opposite to it was the kitchen. A smile immediately came up on my lips when I heard the familiar voices. Soon, the owners of the voices came into my view.

"Finally you're here." Martha said when she saw me. "We have been waiting for you since morning. Where were you? You didn't even come downstairs for breakfast?" Gabrielle asked.

"How could she come downstairs for breakfast when she woke up just a while ago." Zozo said before I could say something. I playfully glared at him to which he just winked at me.

Both Martha and Gabrielle looked at me confusingly. I sighed. I knew what they were thinking. They knew that I was a morning person, someone who would wake up early even on a Sunday morning! 'Tell them you couldn't sleep properly at night because of your thoughts being covered up by something or should I say someone!' I so wanted to disagree with my subconscious mind but whom was I kidding to. I knew it was true! After our little meet by that window when I had reached my room I just couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I'd see his face. The way he was looking down at me with those dark brown eyes as if he was looking directly into my soul. And our close proximity with his warm arms wrapped around my waist wasn't helping at all! The moment he steadied me on my feet I immediately walked past him without looking back. I just- I just....didn't know what was happening to me?! I was hating how my body reacted in his presence!

"Earth to tesoro." Enzo's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hummed confusingly.

"Where did you get lost just a while ago? You've been looking a little lost since the moment you've entered here." Martha said to which Gabrielle nodded her head in agreement.

"Um nothing I was just -" Before I could come up with something we heard footsteps coming towards us. As I looked up to see who it was I stifled a groan when I saw who it was.

Sabrina walked towards us with her bitchy attitude that I could sense even from a distance. I noticed her halted a bit in her steps when she saw me but continued walking with an annoying look on her face. 'Looks like someone's not so happy with me being here. Well...the feeling is mutual!'

I heard Enzo muttering something under his breath while Martha and Gabrielle just sighed.

"What's going on in here hmm?" She asked to no one in particular when she reached our side.

"Something important. Something we don't want to tell anyone." Enzo said in a flat tone. I tried to control the smile to come up on my face when I saw the look on her face. I knew by anyone Enzo meant her.

She huffed annoyingly and folded her arms in front of her chest. "Don't be so smart now Enzo. I know what you guys are doing or should I say have been doing from past few days." She said with a smug look on her face as if she knew everything.

Enzo rolled his eyes at her while Martha & Gab shook their heads in disapproval.

"Well, if you already know then why are you asking?" Enzo said irritatingly. "You sure doesn't have anything important to do other than being a worthless & a complete bitch, but we've important business! So if you please excuse us." To say Sabrina was fuming would be an understatement. Her face was red with fury and she was clenching her jaw. No wonder she was angry because of Enzo's humiliating words. 'Yeah and she deserves it!' I couldn't help but to agree with my subconscious mind.

I knew she wanted to say something. Something harsh and bad but she didn't. Instead she smirked evilly and gone was the anger from her face. "Sure I'll excuse you guys. I've somewhere to be anyways." She said and the way she said somewhere it was as if she had a private lunch with the Queen of England!

I nearly rolled my eyes but I stopped myself. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction that she could get a reaction out of me. So I just gave her a boring look but what she said next was something I couldn't just not react to.

"I gotta go and get ready for tonight." She said still with that evil smirk on her face. "I'm going out tonight to an event as Massimo's date!" This time her voice was amusing and her eyes darted my way when she said Massimo's date.

I knew I shouldn't feel anything. Why would I feel anything? If she was going out with him as his date, I shouldn't feel the small tug in my heart! I shouldn't feel weird things in the pit of my stomach! I didn't know what she was trying to do by telling me about going out with him, but one thing I knew was she just wanted a reaction out of me which I would never give her! So, I just continued giving her boring look as if whatever she just said didn't affect me even a bit.

And with that she left us thank the lord! I brought my attention back to them and as I looked at them I noticed they all were already looking at me. I furrowed my eyes brows in confusion. 'Why are they looking at me that way?' Before I could ask what was the matter Martha broke the silence.

"Don't think too much about what she said cara!" I gave her a confusing look. 'Why would I think over what she just said? I don't care!' I think in my mind. 'You sure about that hun?' I ignored my sub mind and chuckled.

"Why would I think over whatever she just said?" I said, "I don't care! And I seriously have no idea what did she want to prove by saying all that? I've no business with what she does or whom she does!" I said and chuckled humourlessly.

Both Martha and Gab looked at each other then towards Enzo. It was as if they were talking thorough some mind link or something. I huffed. I so didn't like to be out of whatever inner conversation they were having.

"Sabrina has this sick thought in her mind that she holds some place in Massimo's life." Enzo said annoyingly while he shook his head in disapproval.

"But you can't blame her. He was there when she had no one. After all it was him who saved her life and nearly gave this new life to her. She thinks she owes her life to him & that's why -" Before Gabrielle could complete her sentence Martha interrupted her by saying,"-she's always so clingy!" Gab narrowed her eyes at Martha.

"What? It isn't as if I said anything wrong! I mean ok Massimo saved the poor girl's life & all but that doesn't mean she has to go all clingy on him!" Martha argued.

Gabrielle was about to argue back when Martha continued, "Also, Massimo is always so kind towards her since what happened with her. But she takes advantage of his kind behaviour and thinks she has some important place in his life!" She rolled her eyes in the end. For a moment I forgot about actually what we were talking and I felt amusing watching two elderly cousin sister's banter.

"Ok ok old ladies, we're diverting from the main topic now!" Enzo said when he saw them arguing like two kids.

There was this question that came up in my mind after what Martha had said and before I could forget I asked them, "What do you mean by 'he saved her life & nearly gave this new life to her' ?"

Massimo's P.O.V

I groaned. Fanculo! What was I thinking? Why did I ask Sabrina to come with me as my date for tonight's event? I sighed heavily. This morning I had gotten a call regarding this event that was organised by one of my business clients. Even though I didn't like to attend events or parties but I couldn't miss this one because this one held importance for my business.

The theme of the party was to bring a partner with you as a date. Now, I could've just go there alone they wouldn't even dare to say anything to me but I didn't want unnecessary attention from some desperate hoes. So, when I saw Sabrina I told her to go with me. I could've gotten with someone else but I didn't want some clinging woman by my side and besides, Sabrina was familiar with me. She knew the boundaries with me and knew her place.

But now I was regretting it. The way she looked at me and the way her eyes sparkled with happiness when I told her to go with me, it didn't go unnoticed by me. I noticed how weird she had been behaving lately. She would always try to come near me any chance she would get. Earlier I wouldn't mind since I had liked the way she'd satisfy my needs, but now I started to get irritated by her! I was so regretting taking her as my date to this event. 'You sure this is the only reason why you're regretting it? Or there's this one particular -' I ignored my subconscious mind and walked out of my office room.

As I walked out of the office room and reached near the living room I saw Enzo walking towards my direction. As soon as he saw me his face turned sour. I arched an eyebrow at him but his expression remained same. 'Huh? What's wrong with him now?!'

"Where are you going?" I asked when he was about to walk past me.

"I've some business to do." He said in a flat tone. If it was someone else I would have been angry because of the tone of voice. It was disrespectful to talk to your capo like that! But because this bastard wasn't just someone, I had to control myself.

"What business it is that you've to do, might I ask?" I asked in the same tone.

He didn't respond at first but then sighed annoyingly before saying, "I've to go check up on the deals that we've cracked in the past few months and to make a report regarding the same." His tone was again the same flat tone. 'I don't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather have smirking & mischievous Enzo than this annoyed one!'

I didn't say anything, just hummed in return. 'I've much more important things to do right now. I'll deal with this cagna later!'
(Bitch)

But before I could walk away I heard him saying, "So....going out on a date?" I gave him the confused look to which he chuckled at me.

"What? Don't act so innocent now." He said in a sarcastic way. Before I could tell him to say it clearly whatever was on his mind he continued, "I'm talking about tonight's event in which you're taking that puttana as your date." I sighed heavily. So, that was his problem. But then again why was he acting so weirdly about taking Sabrina as my date. I knew he never liked her for god knows reasons but he never once interfered about anything related to her before, then why now?

"I don't want to talk about it Enzo. Besides, it's just for an event and why the hell are you so overreacting about this hmm?" I asked him as I folded my arms in front of my chest.

Before he could say something I heard my padre's voice. "What are you two arguing about?" I sighed for the hundredth time. Here we go....

Padre walked towards us and stood by our side. He was wearing sweatpants and a dark blue t-shirt. Even though he was 56 years old he still had a fit body. His face even though had wrinkles but he still looked handsome. 'No wonder women still go crazy by just looking at him once.'

"Nothing Mr. Romano. I was just asking him about tonight's event that's it." Enzo said and I noticed how he didn't use his flat tone on him. Cazzo idiota!
(Fucking idiot)

"Oh an event? I didn't know about it. Figlio you didn't tell me that you are going to an event." Padre asked.

"It's just an event father. There isn't anything to inform you about it and besides it is for my business. Now that I'm the capo I don't think I've to tell you anything or anyone for that matter!" I said and looked at Enzo while saying the last words. 'They should keep in mind that who's the Capo!'

For a moment I saw hurt in my father's eyes because of my words and for a moment I also felt bad but it was all just for a moment. He clenched his jaw and nodded his head before walking away from us.

"You know it won't harm if just for once you try to show some emotions atleast towards your own father." Enzo said. I didn't say anything because I didn't need to. I didn't have time for his useless talk specifically not for something as stupid as emotions!

It was now 7 pm and for the event I had to leave by 8 pm. So without wasting anytime (because I didn't like wasting time) I started getting ready. First I took a shower, then I dried my body with a towel. I had already chosen a suit for me so I wore it. By the time I was all ready it was around 7:30 pm. I then walked out of my room and stepped down the stairs.

As I reached the bottom stairs I saw the back of Sabrina. She was standing by the living room wearing a red long dress. The dress was tight on her from all the right places as expected. Her right leg was on full display because of the long slit in the middle. As I reached her side I noticed that the dress had a deep plunging neckline. 'What else did I expect? Sabrina always wear revealing clothes, there's isn't anything new!'

When she noticed my presence behind her she turned towards me. She looked me up and down while bitting down on her lower lip. I noticed how she was looking at me as if I was her meal. I shuddered at the thought. While still bitting down on her lip she moved closer and placed her hands on my chest. Even though she was wearing heels she still had to look up at me from under those fake eyelashes . She was doing all those things that she would do earlier, things that would make me horny, but not this time.

I stepped back and removed her hands away from me. Her sensual smirk fell a little from her lips but she didn't let it fall down completely as her eyes looked past my shoulder for a bit then back at me.

"You look handsome as always Massimo." She complimented me and the way she said or more like moaned out my name made me feel nothing!

"You look good yourself." I complimented back in a hard tone. But it looked like my tone of voice didn't get past her because the way she smiled back at me was as if she just won a medal.

"Thank you." She said again in a sensual way.

'Can't this girl for just a moment talk normally?!'

She then walked closer again and this time she wrapped her arms around my neck, "I can't wait for us to come back home soon so that I could show you what I'm wearing under this dress." She whispered sensually near my neck and bit down on my earlobe. Before I could push her away from me a loud clearing of throat sounded from my behind.

Sabrina calmly moved away from me while I quickly turned around to see Martha, Gabrielle and her standing few steps away from us. It was Martha who had cleared her throat loudly might I add. I noticed how both the cousins were looking at me like the way they would when I'd do something I shouldn't! And then it was her, she had no expression on her face. She wasn't even looking at me. She was just standing beside them with a boring look on her face.

I sensed Sabrina's movement beside me and then she stood next to me while wrapping her arm around mine. I didn't say anything because I was busy looking at her. She just always managed to somehow divert my attention from anything to her. I saw her eyes drifting towards Sabrina and then towards where she had placed her arm. I didn't know if I was seeing things but for a moment I saw something flashed through her eyes. But then it was gone as she diverted her eyes away.

But I couldn't divert my eyes from her. I was still looking at her. The last I saw her was yesterday night by the window. After that I didn't see her the entire day. I didn't know what was wrong with me but it felt like as if it was such a long time ago. So, that's why I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. But I felt a light blow to my ego when she didn't spare me any second glance. 'Looks like you're the only one who's being a lovesick puppy here.' I wanted to punch my subconscious mind but then again it was my sub mind so I couldn't exactly punch him.

I didn't know why but I wanted her to react or anything but she still had that I don't give a damn look on her face which for some god damn reason was pissing me off! So, that's why I did the only thing that came to my stupid mind at that time.

I wrapped one arm around Sabrina's waist and pulled her closer to my side. "We are getting late for the party amore. Let's go, shall we." And with that I turned us and started walking towards the main door. But the slight reaction I got from her when I addressed Sabrina by the nickname amore didn't go unnoticed by me. Finally, I got some reaction out of her. I should've felt good but for some goddamn reasons I didn't feel good instead I felt this weird unfamiliar feeling again when I saw slight hurt on her face.

*********
A/N :
*Sighing* Finally......the chapter no. 17! How was it? Did you like it?

So, how's the story going on according to you? Are you liking it so far?

Do comment what's on your mind. I'd love to know!

Apologies for any errors or mistakes.

PLEASE DO VOTE! 🌟
(Not just here but for your country as well!)

Thank you! 💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.1K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
38.1K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
12.1M 277K 59
My first book and hence I don't know what I did here. ✗Complete, Revamped, Editing✗ "Keep grinding, you little slut." He spoke while increasing the...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...