♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

16. *Girlfriend?!*

3.3K 91 9
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

So, it was 8:30 pm later that night. Martha and Gabrielle made so many tasty looking dishes just like always. And just like how I had helped them in placing dishes in the dining room last time, this time I was helping them as well. But this time I was very much conscious with my surroundings so that I wouldn't end up like before. I knew I must've looked like a tomato when Martha teased me by saying 'On what kind of scene would they walk on this time.' I knew she didn't specify anything but I knew what she was referring to!

As I was done placing all the dishes on the dining table I turned around and started walking out of the dining room. I halted in my steps when I saw him walking inside. His steps slowed down as well when he noticed my presence. He moved his gaze slowly from my foot to my legs then to my abdomen, my chest and then finally to my face. His gaze on me felt so strong, even though he was standing away from me it felt like as if he was just in front of me. I swallowed hard when he kept his gaze on my face and stared right into my eyes. He moved his gaze around the room and then looked at my right.

I tried not to blush when I realised where he was looking. It was the wall where he had pressed me that day. I looked away from the wall only to meet with his piercing gaze. This time he had a smirk on his face as if he knew something that I didn't.

"I know what you're thinking about." He said in his husky Italian accent. 'Ugh, not with this accent shit again!'

I knew what he was referring to but I wouldn't let him mess with me this time. So I stood my ground as I folded my arms in front of my chest and confidently said, "Oh, so now you're a mind-reader. Great!"

His smirk didn't falter instead it grew into a wide grin. For a moment I thought I saw a genuine smile on his face and I felt his eyes softened. But then his infamous smirk was back and gone was his twinkling eyes.

"So, you wanna play innocent? No worries." He said as he now started moving forward. 'No! Please stop. I don't want to have a repeat of last time!'

"But remember that if you want to be the innocent one then I will be the naughty one." He said more like whispered the last part and his voice became even huskier if that was even possible.

I felt my breath hitched at that. I wasn't that naive to not understand the double meaning behind his words. I felt this unfamiliar feeling inside my chest and a blush rose to my cheeks when I felt something, somewhere else as well. I didn't want to but I involuntary squeezed my thighs together. The movement obviously didn't go unnoticed by him. His eyes were now dark filled with different kind of emotion. 'You know what kind of emotion.' My subconscious mind taunted.

Massimo's P.O.V

I was annoyed when padre said that he wanted to dine together with everyone. Now, it wasn't like I had any problem with it. But I knew very well about my father that's why I didn't like this idea of dining with everyone.

But right now I wasn't regretting this idea at all! Because right now in front of me was a very aroused Maya. I knew she'd never admit it if I said it out loud but I could tell from the way she squeezed her thighs. Her thighs, I groaned inwardly. They were looking so fucking perfect in those fitted jeans that she was wearing. 'I can't even imagine how those thighs would like without anything on!' I groaned again at my perverted thoughts. I could feel my not so little buddy down there getting excited.

It had happened quite a few times now that whenever I was about to kiss her or get to touch her someone would always interrupt us and now I was getting sexually frustrated because of that! Hell, I didn't even have sex with anyone since that day with Sabrina. 'Because a certain someone has occupied your thoughts and you only fantasised about that person even when you jerk off!' Even if I wanted to deny my subconscious mind I couldn't because it was true a certain someone had surely occupied my thoughts. 'What about jerking off with her in mind?!'

I ignored my subconscious mind as I heard footsteps coming from my behind. I didn't realise when but now I was standing just two steps away from her. This time she wasn't glued to a wall. She stood her ground.

"Am I interrupting something figlio?" A very familiar voice sounded from my behind.
(Son)

I literally sighed in annoyance, walked right past her and then sat down on my chair on the dining table. Soon my father sat down on his chair as well which was another head chair opposite mine.

Maya's P.O.V

Thanks to Mr. Romano! Otherwise I cloud literally see the repeat of last time in my head. 'Yeah , but this time a little more steamy!' I hated the fact how everytime he managed to make me feel those weird unfamiliar things in his presence that my body surely liked but the logical and right part of my brain didn't!

I noticed how Mr. Romano looked in between Massimo and I before sitting down on his chair. 'Ugh! What he must be thinking?!' The dinner wasn't even started yet and I was already feeling like I shouldn't have been here!

Soon Martha, Gabrielle and Enzo joined us as well. Just like last time, Zozo sat at the right side of Massimo. But before I could go and sit down on the chair I had sat on previously Martha literally pushed me and sat me down on the chair to the left of Massimo, the one right next to his left side. They themselves sat down on the chairs on my left.

"Let's pray before we start eating." Gabrielle announced and then we prayed. After praying as I opened my eyes I felt his eyes already on me. He was looking at me this time, like just looking and not staring or piercing me with his gaze. He also had emotions this time in his eyes and they were surprisingly soft and not dark or emotional less. There was something else as well which I couldn't pin point but I just couldn't look away from him.

A clearing of throat took us out of our staring competition and I looked down on my lap as I felt blush rose up on my cheeks.

After that the dinner went by smoothly. Just a little bit of words here and there. But I guess I said too soon!

"So, Maya right?" I looked up from my plate when I heard my name and saw it was Mr. Romano.

"Yes, it's Maya sir." I said politely.

"Hmm and don't call me sir cara. I told you call me Dante." Mr. Romano said in a kind voice.

I smiled at him and said, "I'd rather be comfortable with calling you Mr. Romano. You're my elder and it's kind of disrespectful to call someone that I just met by his first name." He returned my smile and nodded his head in approval.

"Hmm....I really like you Neonata." He said. I smiled back at him even though I didn't know if what he said in the end was something good or bad. For all I knew he could be calling me a cow.
(Baby girl ~ he said it just in a fatherly kind of way.)

I thought he was done talking so I continued with my food which was this time a delicious turkey dish with again a casserole dish and some other Italian dish. I forgot the name because it was something in Italian but it sure was tasty with lots of cheese and bread, olives & spices. It was delicious! I thought pizza and pasta were the only Italian dishes but I was so wrong. There were hell lot of so many other tasty Italian dishes out there as well.

"I really approve her." I heard Mr. Romano saying. I looked up at him to find him looking at his son, Massimo. Who was giving his father a confused look. But what Mr. Romano said next made me choke up on my food. "Maya, your girlfriend. I really approve her as your girlfriend. I mean I really like her. You know if you want to marry her you have my blessings." He didn't stop on my account and finished what he wanted to say and what he said in the end made me choke even hard.

"Oh mia cara are you ok?" Martha asked as she now started rubbing my back. I nodded my head even though I wasn't ok. I mean the food was down my throat now, because of water my coughing had stopped but inwardly I wasn't ok because of what Mr. Romano just said!

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Mr. Romano said innocently but his face was looking amused.

"Oh cap- Mr. Romano they're not dating. Maya isn't Massimo's girlfriend." It was Enzo who answered. Even though I was looking down at my plate I could tell that he surely had an amusing smirk on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry." He didn't sound a bit sorry. "I thought they were together. I mean you can't blame me, just look at them. They keep giving each other those looks." I tried not to blush even more but I could feel heat on my cheeks. 'Why the hell I've to blush so much?!' Why did I feel like he was referring to the scene he had witnessed while entering inside the dining room.

I heard a deep chuckle. It was Enzo. From the corner of my eye I saw Martha and Gabrielle trying to keep their faces straight but I could see the slight smirks that was about to appear on their faces. 'They all are so much enjoying this.' I moved my eyes to everyone but him. I didn't want to even look at him right now. But even if I didn't look I could still feel his heated gaze on me. 'Look away! You're not supposed to look at me right now! This man has no shame.'

"Although I'd agree with you on this Mr. Romano, but no they're not together - together." Enzo said. I glared at him because of what he said to which he just chuckled.

"Well, that's a shame." Mr. Romano said, "She's such a lovely girl and looks so kind. Any man would be an idiot to not recognise such a diamond." As he said that he looked straight at his son.

"I second that!" It was Martha while Gabrielle was nodding her head in agreement. 'Just great! What are these people tryna do?'

Massimo's P.O.V

I didn't know exactly what these people were trying to do but whatever it was, it was something that they all were together in. I knew padre would definitely do/say something worth getting attention because that's what he was famous for, for making scenes. But I had no idea he'd say something like that.

Even though the thought of being together-together with someone had always infuriated me but for some odd reasons for the first time the thought of someone being my girlfriend or more like being mine ignited something inside me!

And the way she reacted to what padre had said it was so fucking adorable. Her face was like a tomato, all red because of her blushing so damn hard. At that moment I realised that I could get hard by just looking at her blushing face. I cleared my throat and looked away from her face and adjusted in my seat ever so slightly in order to not get noticed by someone.

"We're not together and would never be, could never be together! You all know very well that I don't do that. So please if you could just continue with your dinner." I said in a monotone. No one said anything after that and continued with their food.

"It was great to have dinner with you all after such a long time." My father said as he finished his dinner. "Especially with a new member here." He pointed towards Maya to which she shyly smiled at him.

Soon everyone finished their food as well and after greeting goodnight / goodbye they all made their way out of the dining room. As it was now 9:30 pm (still early for me to go to bed) so I made my way towards my office to do some pending work.

It was around 11 pm when I decided to call it a night and to finally go to bed. I stepped out of my office and was about to take a turn when I saw someone's silhouette standing by the large window that was facing the front yard. I didn't know why but I turned my way and walked towards the person. When I was just a few steps away I got the more clear view of the person's back.

I knew who it was. I felt my heartbeat quickened when I realised that she was wearing a long white shirt that was coming just above her mid-thigh. I didn't know if she was wearing any shorts because I couldn't see any, the long shirt was covering them even if she was wearing any. 'She better be wearing something or I don't think I would be able to stop myself from doing something this time!'

I didn't stop. I just continued walking towards her while looking at her back and admiring her long toned legs & her cute little ass! When I reached behind her she must've sensed my presence because I felt her body getting froze.

Maya's P.O.V

I didn't know why but tonight I just couldn't sleep. I was feeling kind of anxious and overwhelmed. After tossing around on the bed I stood up from it and decided to take a walk around instead. So, that's why I was here, standing by this huge front yard facing window. I opened the window gently and immediately got hit by the fresh air. It was filled with the scents of flowers planted in the yard which made it even more intoxicating. I took a deep breath and sighed as I felt my body getting relaxed.

Before I could let myself relaxed furthermore I felt someone's presence behind me that made my body froze. I didn't know who it was but I was sure that someone was behind me because I could feel a person's body heat. I stood frozen on my spot while the person stood silent behind me as well. Both of us didn't say anything and for some odd reason I didn't feel scared because of whoever that was standing behind me.

"Couldn't sleep amore." Finally the person said. My eyes widened a bit when I heard his voice. I realised how close his voice sounded as if he was standing very close. Also, how I felt his breath on my neck. 'What is he doing here? And why is he so close?!!'

I took a deep breath and then exhaled it slowly so that he couldn't hear me. I knew he was standing close so I took two steps forward and then turned around to face him.

I felt my heart skipped a beat when I looked up at him. He was wearing the same light gray buttoned down shirt and gray suit pants but this time his shirt was wrinkled from some places, his sleeves were folded and his hair *sighing* it looked like he had ran his fingers so many times through them but they didn't look like how my hairs would've instead it was making him look even more sexier. 'Why am I feeling hungry all of a sudden? Yumm...' I wanted to make a disgusting face at my subconscious mind but I knew she wasn't wrong because I was also lowkey feeling the same. 'That's because we're the same person duh!'

I blinked my eyes few times when he snapped his fingers in front of my face. I blushed a crimson red when I realised that I was staring up at him and he must've seen that. I immediately moved my eyes away from him and bit down on my lower lip. I didn't know if I was hearing things but I swore I heard him taking a deep sharp breath.

Massimo's P.O.V

'Fanculo! Why does she always have to bit down on her lip?!' I thought in my mind as I took a deep sharp breath.
(fuck)

"You didn't answer me?" I asked and I noticed how my voice sounded so husky.

I didn't know if I was seeing things but I felt her shivered slightly. She exhaled before licking her soft kissable lips and then said, "I was just about to go back to my room." With that she was about to walked passed me when I immediately stepped in front of her. She wasn't expecting that as she collided gently with me which made her take few steps back hurriedly only for her to fell back but I didn't let her fall!

Before she could fall I wrapped my arms around her waist and saved her from falling. She must've thought that she was going to fall because she had her eyes tightly closed while her hands are crossed in front. I saw how her cute crinkled nose got relaxed when she didn't feel the impact of falling on the ground. Slowly she opened her eyes and the moment her eyes were fully opened they looked straight into my eyes.

Both of our eyes were looking into each others. At that moment with her being in my arms and her eyes on me I felt this strange unfamiliar feeling again. I would always call it unfamiliar because it was something that I had never felt before ever. It was a feeling that would always ignite something inside me. I didn't know what exactly it was but whatever it was, it had a direct connection with her because I'd only feel it in her presence!

*********

A/N :
Hii my lovely readers! I hope y'all doing good. So, this was another chapter! How was it? Do tell.

I don't know if you've noticed but I mostly write long chapters. I mean most of them are usually more than 3000 words. I just don't realise how long they get. When I write I don't have a particular length as to how long a chapter should be. I just start writing and then the ideas they just keep coming to my mind and I just keep adding them in the chapter resulting in making them longer. Sometimes I couldn't find a proper ending which makes me write even more until I find a proper ending! 😅 *sigh* phewww...

So, what do you think about Mr. Romano's character? 😉 He's fun, isn't he? Also, how all of them were teasing Massimo & Maya! What do you think they were tryna do?

Apologies for any errors or mistakes.

PLEASE VOTE🌟 & COMMENT!

Thank you! 💕
All the love
~G🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 91.9K 74
She was loud. Spirited, and a woman not afraid to speak her mind. She wore a smile too wide, a lipstick too bold and laughed too loud. Nina Vitielli...
286K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
3.3M 89.4K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
884K 33.1K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦." ~ The leader of the most notorious...