𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ: sʜᴀᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴏ: sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
ғᴏᴜʀ: Zᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
sɪx: ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅs
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: sᴋʏʜɪɢʜ
ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄɪɴᴅʏ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ sʟᴀᴘ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aᴛʟᴀs
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: sᴀʏ ɪᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅʀ ʟᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Eᴠɪᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: Cᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴇʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx: ᴋᴇʙᴀʙs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: Nɪᴅɪᴀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛᴇxᴛs
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ: sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ғᴀʙʀɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ғʟᴀᴍᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ: sᴛᴀʀᴅᴜsᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx: ʀᴏɢᴜᴇs
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴜɴsᴛᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ʜɪs sᴛᴀʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: Kʀᴇʏᴀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ: ғᴜʀʀʏ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴋɪᴛᴛᴇɴ
ʙᴏɴᴜs: sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ Gᴏᴅs

148K 5.4K 1.3K
By sagalalala

♡︎ 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕  ♡︎

/ edited /

"There's no way that this is your office." I gushed out loud, while only reaching the entrance of his office floor, looking at the fountains that graced the front doors beside the elevators.

"This is just the beginning baby, my office is inside." He chuckled softly, making my mouth gape even more as I stared at him in disbelief.

"What about the office we went to yesterday? I thought that was your main one.." I trailed off.

"That is the pack house office baby, this is my wing of the pack house, which means a separate office, a separate floor, and a separate country." He muttered sarcastically.

"You're crazy." I shook my head to oblivion, making him laugh a little as he walked in front of me with his hands in his pockets.

I followed him with curiosity lingering in my whole body, as the lights of the marble walls and floors illuminated the space, reflecting on almost every corner, giving it a glassy appearance, ultimately resulting in an expensive-looking building.

Every single detail was paid attention to, as our footsteps echoed throughout the hallways, satisfying me with the sounds of my heels, before I bumped into his back because of his abrupt stop, making me huff and look up at him.

"Sorry." I mumbled softly, touching my forehead with my fingertips, before he looked over his shoulder at me, meeting my gaze while thinking about something intensely, and grabbing my hand in his afterward.

"It's okay, you're not hurt right?" He informed while making sure, I shook my head as a no, before he sighed and looked ahead of him, as we came to a set of double glass doors, and he started to type something on a keypad beside the door, and then it clicked, making the doors open automatically.

"Let's go." He whispered happily, leading me inside in the awaited room, as we embarked on what looked like a whole lobby, with a reception desk in it.

"Good morning Mr. Knight! We—oh..sorry. Good morning Luna." A young-looking receptionist chirped excitedly while eyeing Zander with hungry eyes, before her twinkling sparkle was lost after finding me behind him.

Seriously, does everyone have a crush on him?

"Do I have any appointments?" Zander asked professionally.

"Y-Yes Alpha. One with the Rose brothers later in the evening. Other than that, you're free." She muttered quietly before clearing her throat, while becoming small behind her desk.

"Good. If anything else comes up, cancel it." He ordered firmly, before pulling me to the next corridor, as I casually waved at her goodbye while she just stared at me.

Weird.

"Does every unmated female over here have a liking towards you?" I giggled to Zander.

"Pretty much, I don't let it phase me. It does, however, get a bit annoying at times." He replied.

"How?"

"You know, when it's like the mating season, I have to lock myself in the room so that no horny pup can tear my clothes once again." He frustratedly conceded.

"Again!?"

"It happened 3 times." He chuckled right after.

"D-Don't they know that you don't want anything to do with them?"

"They don't get the message. Anyone would want to mate with a werewolf God, in believing that the pups we'd bear would be very powerful." He rolled his eyes.

"That's...depressing." I commented.

"Now that you're here, I don't have to worry about that anymore." He smirked.

"Uhh, judging by the fact that half of the people don't believe that I'm your mate, who are the majority of your female wolves, how is that supposed to help?"

"I'm sure your wolf has brilliant ideas on how to take care of these females. I just have to watch." He whispered cheekily, making my cheeks flush.

'Oh fuck yes I have ways. They better stay away from our man.' Evie growled at the back of my mind.

'Great.' I nervously thought, as Zander snickered beside me while we continued to walk.

"Good to know that your wolf is as protective as Atlas is. Or even almost matching to his capacity." He muttered admittedly.

"To his capacity? How protective is Atlas? He can't be that protective, right?" I asked curiously with a small voice.

"Oh, I'm very protective my lovely mate." Zander suddenly spoke in a different voice, making my body tense up, as I saw his orbs turning into bright topaz before my eyes, causing me to stare at him bewildered.

"A-Atlas?" I stuttered quietly, before he opened a huge black door behind me and pulled me into a spacious room with a yank, but before I could see anything inside, he closed the door and backed me into it, caging me in his arms as his figure towered over mine.

"Hello mate." He greeted with a sharp smug look, while Evie was howling in the back of my mind at his appearance, begging me to give her control.

I didn't have much of a choice, as she took over the control anyway without even waiting for my response, making my eyes turn bright emerald green, as Evie naturally smiled at him as her own greeting.

"Atlas." She chirped happily, letting him hold me by my waist and lifting me against the door, then gradually placing his hands under my thighs and gripping it.

I quickly realised that probably the horniest wolves were taking control of our bodies, making me squeak a shriek in my mind, seeing Atlas suddenly look a lot more like an actual Alpha with his deadly expressions, making Evie completely weak.

Evie went fully assertive as she grabbed his collar and made our lips crash together in a mere second, as naturally, Zander groaned into the kiss, honestly expecting it, letting his fangs elongate for a few seconds, then making Evie moan. Atlas kissed me with so much lust and desire, almost the polar opposite of Zander, and even my kissing style was bold and fearless, in a way that did not make me hold back, all thanks to my wolf.

My legs wrapped around his torso after he picked me up abruptly, hooking themselves together in place, making his lower body grind against mine after he collided it with my own, as I moaned again into the kiss because of the unending sparks of pleasure.

He immediately loved my reaction, getting me off of the door desperately and walking towards something else, without breaking the kiss, as he then placed me on a hard surface gently, before parting my legs and coming closer to me to devour me further.

His hands then left my thighs and went straight to my neck and hair, tilting my head to deepen the kiss even more, as I felt his canines poke my bottom lip as he nipped on it, teasing me to the highest level of torture.

My hands were clutching onto his shirt, already pulling him closer against me to the fullest, before his tongue started to touch me, making me see stars in my soul.

But then I felt Evie fade, as she started to give me my control back in bits and pieces, already satisfied with the attention she got from her mate, as Atlas left my lip and entertained my jaw and neck instead, still not giving Zander his control back, wanting something more.

He was kissing the part around my mark dangerously, knowing that it is exposed way too nicely, and that I'm surrendering my body to him, as I notice he's much rougher and commanding than Zander.

He kept groaning to himself, making me understand that he was trying to control himself a lot from doing something extreme, thus moving to the other parts of my body which were not my lips.

I was gasping in need of air after gripping his shoulders and neck, as he nipped my earlobe gently, while his hands were gripping the back of the shirt and my waist together, making me moan against his hair.

At this point, Evie gave me my control back completely, fading into the back of my mind in bliss, as Atlas was still taking over Zander with no hesitation, now moving to my mark.

He showed me no mercy, kissing and biting the mark every chance he could get, earning tumultuous clarions from me, as I clutched his shoulders again because of the impact.

"A-Atlas.." I finally whispered with a stutter, causing him to the change in my voice, and finally realising that it was me instead of Evie, as his kisses got a lot softer and gentle, sitting me up on his desk properly, before he retracted his head from my neck, staring straight at me with his yellow eyes.

He still had some control over Zander's body, staring at my now brown eyes for a brief second before kissing my cheek tenderly, cupping my neck at the same time, making me weak to my core because of his sudden delicacy, before he collided our foreheads together.

He then closed his eyes abruptly, furrowing his eyebrows in thought, before opening them again with those oceanic dots and paint, making me smile.

"Hey." He breathed out, still with our foreheads clashed together in desperation, while we were both gasping for air after that heated moment, and I gulped all the saliva down my throat.

"Hi." I replied in a croak, returning the same intensity through my voice as he offered me, before he gave me a quick on the forehead and picked me up again in his strong muscular arms.

He then moved around the desk, reaching for his chair on the other side, as he comfortably sat on it first, with me on his lap later, before letting me adjust on his thigh properly.

"I think now you know how protective Atlas can be." He coughed shamelessly, while I just nodded into his chest and huffed a small snicker.

"I don't think I need another confirmation on that topic." I mumbled sincerely, making his chest rumble as he gave out a small chortle.

"Anyways, before we have the meeting with your brothers, I wanted to talk about the system that is followed in the packs of the Gods of werewolves, since now that you're a Luna," He started with a new topic, as I lifted my head from his chest to look at him, simply nodding for him to continue.

"As I have told you before, I have many pack houses with thousands of werewolves in my pack, and so far, I think my members have failed to show you the respect you deserve." He rolled his eyes, already lacing his voice with deep disappointment, referring to the warm welcome by those two girls.

"That's fine Zander, I'm sure not everyone is like them." I suggested optimistically.

"Your optimism is what thrills me," He laughed genuinely, making me almost blush at his words.

"So, to get to know the real deal with the pack members, I'm going to make sure you feel welcomed by a Luna ceremony, where you will be introduced as my mate formally in front of everyone. Is that okay?" He asked softly while putting his finger under my chin, making my eyes meet his own with a curious gentleness drowning in them.

"Of course. I'd love to meet them." I smiled.

"Good. We'll have that ceremony in the next few days. Now onto the systems of the pack. You do know there is total of three Gods?"

"Yes, but I don't know much about the concept of the gods. But like, are you an actual god? Like the one...people have to worship and stuff?"

"No, we are only labeled as 'gods' because of our power. Our wolves are as normal as any other pack member, but combined with the historic bloodline and training strength passed on by our ancestors, three families flourished out of most of the other wolves, so that's how we became the most well known Alphas."

"Oh, that's so cool! So who are the other two Alphas?"

"Alongside me, Alpha Dr. Thomas Maxwell and Alpha Luca King are the other gods. Tell me, do you notice the link between our surnames?"

"You're a Knight, Alpha Luca is a King, and Alpha Thomas is a..."

"Not a Maxwell, but a doctor."

"Oh yeah, I see it now. Is it like a royalty system?"

"You could say that. We were pronounced as Gods because of our family generations and our power over werewolves. Initially, the King family was supposed to be the only ruler of all werewolves, but they themselves mentioned that the Knights and the Healers are to be as equally important as the rulers, since Knights were responsible for the security of werewolves from humans, which included wars, fights, arguments and so on, while Healers were responsible for maintaining peace within each other's packs with laws, councils, treaties, and medicine overall."

"That's impressively very inclusive."

"Indeed it is. So that's how, no matter what Godly pack people visit, the three of us are seen as equal with no one above the other. Together, our packs contain more than 100,000 werewolves, and all of them are situated around the borders of the country."

"Holy—wait. 100,000!? That many!? In just this country?! How!? L-Like how do you manage?" I asked shockingly, as he chuckled at my reaction.

"We appoint higher ranked people under us to safeguard a part of our territory respectively, where they look after around 5000 pack members each. These people create the council, the rules, the homes, etc. When it comes to only serious matters, the Gods are involved for negotiations, and when it's just minor issues such as disrespect against each other's alphas, they take care of it themselves."

"So basically y'all can just sit idle all day and do nothing?" I pointed out sarcastically.

"Pretty much, but we don't." He remarked.

"Then how many werewolves do you look after?"

"20,000 or so."

"Are you even existing?" I exaggerated.

"Well, you're literally sitting on me baby." He retorted, making me huff.

"So does that mean...I'll also be...supervising these 20,000 wolves?"

"Yes." He chirped.

"No big deal. Not a big deal at all." I muttered to myself sarcastically, as he made me jump on his lap as he pulled the chair closer to the desk.

"You'll get used to it baby, it's not that difficult. And anyways, I'm not letting you do that much work. You're still very young for a Luna," He sighed, massaging my neck.

"And I'm not letting you do anything extreme. You're like my own mother, she was the most peaceful she-wolf we've had in the Knight family, and you are now too. Whereas my grandmother was a very brutal Female Alpha. Right now, you will follow my mother and how she did her Luna duties during her time, and I'm doing this because you'll be more efficient in that field, rather than fighting and going into wars. Capisce?"

"I'll try as much as I can." I smiled.

"Good to know." He grinned.

"Sooo, what is this meeting going to be about? With my brothers?" I asked another question curiously.

"You'll find out in the next few minutes." He replied comfortingly, before getting up from the chair with me in his arms, and putting me down gently, and pulled me to the door.

"They are not in trouble right?" I hesitated before following him, as he shook his head.

"Don't worry baby, I have a good surprise for them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 56 14
Date: 9/12/24 To whom ends up finding this, My Alpha isn't the kindest or most sympathetic wolf... I'm kept in the dark, quite literally. I'm...
600K 18.6K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
2.8M 75.7K 73
Family problems were something Sasha had become accustomed to. An Alpha werewolf mate was something she was definitely not accustomed to. Sasha is a...
4.5M 133K 46
(COMPLETED) * "Look, Mavis, you're a beautiful girl with lots of potential and I'm so sorry about this but I reject you, Mavis Anders, as my mate...