Green Eyes

By SapphicPeryton

The BAU have to work a case. With a very special victim, a Winchester More

Preface
Eyes Chapter 1
Racing Chapter 2
Names Chapter 3
Starting Chapter 4
Anger Chapter 5
A psychic Chapter 6
Free Chapter 7
True Identities Chapter 8
Saviours Chapter 9
Pain Chapter 10
Memories Chapter 11
Soldier Chapter 12
The Marine Chapter 13
Scars Chapter 14
Interrogations Chapter 15
Insanity Chapter 16
Divided Chapter 17
Abandoned Chapter 18
Roommates Chapter 19
Late conversations Chapter 20
Statistics Chapter 21
Ecclesia Part 1 Chapter 22
Ecclesia Part 2 Chapter 23
Panic Chapter 24
Sweet Child O' Mine Chapter 25
Henosis Chapter 26
Encounters Chapter 27
Childhood Chapter 28
Reminiscing Chapter 29
Highschool Part 1 Chapter 30
Highschool Part 2 Chapter 31
The Tapes Chapter 32
Fights Chapter 33
To have and to hold Chapter 34
To love and to Cherish Chapter 35
Till Death do us part Chapter 36
A QUICK IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Perfect Chapter 38
Homesick Chapter 39
Truths Chapter 40
Stardust Chapter 41
Latin Chapter 42
Pomegranates Chapter 43
Together Again Chapter 44
Missing Chapter 45
Seventy Five Percent Chapter 46
An emergency Author's Note
Haircuts Chapter 47
Sneak Peek
The Pianist
Imprints
The End Chapter 50
Sneak Peak
NEW STORY OUT

Honeymoon Chapter 37

6.4K 191 57
By SapphicPeryton

WARNING this chapter contains highly sensitive topics, including

-graphic violence 
-sexual harassment
-kidnapping
-sexual content

If you are triggered by any of the following please read at your own risk.

Stay safe.

***This Chapter Does Contain Sexual Content****

This chapter also contains a moment where a song will play, to increase your reading experience when you see this, -----------, play the reccomended song.

Recommended Song, Cold by Aqualung

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

-Sarah Dessen

When the stars did finally rise into the sky, Hotch realized that the glazed look in Belle's eyes hadn't cleared up. Sighing he turns to Derek who was watching the treeline. "I think she's disassociating." He says lowly, her father nodding once in agreement.

"It happens, when memories surface." Derek explains, twirling the curls in her hair, "she looses herself in them." He holds her a little tighter, "she'll resurface, and then get quiet and then she'll be back..."

Hotch sighs at that, "She's not okay." He states simply, trying to ignore the feeling of protection building in his chest.

"Yeah, I know." He whispers simply into the silence of the still night.

Belle decides to ignore how she woke up in her bed instead of a forest.

Derek pretends he's the one who carried her in.

And Hotch doesn't think about how much his heart melted when Belle curled up a little tighter into her covers when he made sure she got into bed.

***

Two days later Derek was out of town, a case had finally come back up and the team couldn't do it without him so off he went.

The fact that they'd barley spoken to each other in that time wasn't important .. Okay, look, the thing is , Belle is angry , and she doesn't feel like she should be, I mean, he apologized but... whatever, block it out Winchester.

So, after an awkward goodbye and stay safe, Derek left their home, off to catch some psychopath or other, and Belle had to stay home because she was still suspended.

Laying down in her room, she grunts, rolling over to her keyboard as she slowly begins typing.

Dean Wincheste-

Her phone rings.

Groaning she rolls over, not even glancing at the caller ID as she picks it up, "Hello?" She mumbles, playing with the fuzz of a blanket near her.

"Finally! You haven't been answering my calls," Lis yelps, voice tired, "I tried texting you and Derek just incase he took your phone away-"

Belle's brows furrowed, "how'd you get Derek's number?"

There's a moment of silence, "I may have broke into the secretary's computer." Belle goes to answer when they continue, "The point is, are you okay?"

The huntress thinks for a moment, trying to decide if she should lie, "I don't think I am." She admits quietly, closing her eyes as the words slip from her mouth. Awesome, now Lis is gonna think they have to play therapist, great job Belle.

"I know," Lis pauses, "do you wanna talk about it?"

The teen bites her lip, "No." She states, she's thought about it all enough the past few days.

"Fine, I'll see you in 15, we're having a movie day." Lis says, hanging up the phone when Belle goes to argue.

Looking down at her old clothes she sighs, "Great now I have to get dressed."

***
Belle grunted, rolling her shoulders as she looks at herself in the bathroom mirror, the sport bra she had on revealed her back, the lashes healed nicely, there wasnt anymore pain when she twisted, maybe stiffness every now and then. Finally a knock sounds, jumping she moves quickly over, to the door, yanking it open to see Lis. They smiled, a bag in one hand, a blush rose to their cheeks at they noticed Belle.

"Oh, I'm, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were changing." Belle only smiled shaking her head.

"I'm not, I was just doing a weekly check on everything," she shrugs. "my room or the living room?" Turning around she leads the way through her house.

Lis stepped in, immediately taking off their shoes as they walk through, following Belle as she travelled back, "Uh, I kinda wanna see your room." They comment, watching the dip of the girls shoulders as she walks. Her back almost rippled, scars that Lis only recognized from history books imprinted in waves across Belle's skin. Now that they looked closer, her skin was mottled in different pink tones and divets. Honestly it was kind of beautiful, like a tortoiseshell cat.

"Alright c'mon," Belle opened the door, beckoning the other teen in.

And wow was Lis floored, nothing, nothing was like they'd imagined. When Belle showed up that one day, all old scars, musky leather and those mindblowing forest green eyes, Lis would think that she'd be all black and rock but this?

The room was warm, farie lights covering the walls, large fluffy white carpets, succulents hanging from the ceiling in golden wire baskets and clear containers, and the books! All scattered around in piles, and desk tops.

Holy shit, Belle was... wow, she was wow.

"So," Belle shrugged, plopping down on her bed, "what do you think?"

They snorted, "I didn't ever imagine that this would be your room."

And damn, that wasn't what they should have said because Belle deflated, just a fraction, an almost embarrassed look consuming her face. Then they understood, Lis was an outsider, an invader who Belle allowed in her space and she just made fun of it, or seemingly did.

"No!" They rushed sitting beside Belle, "I totally didn't mean it like that, it's just unexpected, you're unexpected, it's... it's nice."Belle smiled, swinging herself back on the bed, Lis falling after her and smiled, before squinting at the ceiling, "is that... a scientifically accurate display of the night sky made out of glow in the dark stars?"

Belle laughed, "Hell yeah! Cool right?"

"Spencer?" Lis asked, a teasing tilt to their tone as they looked at the girl beside them, eyes soft with wonder, "yeah totally a him thing." And so, there they sat, basking in the sun filtering through the opaque curtains that had been drawn to the side. "Belle?"

The girl hummed, eyes closed in relaxation, "are you okay?"

She sighs, opening her eyes, "No, I don't think so... Derek and I haven't spoken since that night... and Lis, I really want to forgive him." She rolls to her side, so they can be eye level, "But I don't know if I can."

Lis nodded, "that's okay, you don't have to forgive him, be angry, that's alright."

"Everyone leaves me, Lis," Belle let's the tension, the damn holding back everything fall, "why do they leave me?" Belle absentmindedly caressed her tattoo, trailing the enochian sigils.

Lis watched her fingers, "what was she like?" They ask.

Belles eyes glazed slightly, "she was amazing, she was... oh, she was breath taking."

1 year and 2 months ago with Belle Winchester

Belle's eyes were on the ground as the man danced around her, his hand caressing her cheek. "Belle Winchester," He trails her freckled face, "and aren't you a sight."

Her eyes narrow as she jerks her head back, "I don't swing that way," she spat, recoiling as a hand flies across her cheek, a barely audible hiss escaping her.

"I thought the rumors were false, but I guess you are just a little fag aren't you?" Belle swallowed, nose twitching with anger. "What a waste, I bet I could change your mind." his hands trail down to her chest, a smirk present on his face, "Maybe you just haven't met the right man yet. " He licks his lips as he leans down to whisper in her ear. "I'll take exactly what I want," The being sets a kiss on her neck causing the vomit to build in the teens throat. "I mean, I don't think you'll enjoy it, but I sure as hell will."

"You're one sick fuck you get that?" Belle hisses, "Keep your hands off me." Her body jerked in her restraints. "I can't wait until I get out of these chains," The hunter caught her chin and yanked it up to look in his eye. "Cause I'll boil you alive."

He laughed at her, patting her cheek, "No, I don't think you will, at least, not until I have my way with you." His hand trails to her shirt, slowly unbuttoning it, "this will be fun."

Before he can say anything else, he is ripped away from behind and flying across the room. Slamming into the wall, the man shouts in pain. Looking up, Belle catches eyes with her angel. "Blue," she whispers, throat tight, Jaibrien walks over, releasing her from her restraints with one swoop.

"Sit tight,"Jay says, meeting her at eye level. "I'll handle him." The angel's expression darkens as her eyes light up, anger consuming her as she stands. Walking over to the man, crunching down. "Stand up." She commands, when the man doesn't move the angel smirks. "I said. Stand." with that Jaibrien picks him up by the throat and slams him into the wall. Eyes flickering with light as the wood shines at the force, splintering in some areas. "You. Jason Hilliard." Jay says lightly, "have made a very bad mistake."

The hunter scoffs under her grasp, "what? I kidnapped your friend?" Jason struggles under her hands, "I would have returned her after I was through." He smirks which only causes the angel to grow angrier.

"No," she whispers calmly, "you laid your hands on what's mine." His eyes widened in fear as he slowly started gasping, trails of red beginning to spread over his skin, millions of tiny shallow cuts. Dropping him, the hunter screams, body spasiming. "Do you know what's happening to you?" She hums, circling him, "I've removed a lung, I've sucked the water from your skin." She crouches, picking his face up, disinterestedly, "I've raised your internal body temperature, I give you ten minutes before your organs give out." Jaibrien chuckles, eyes dead to him, "of course I could just heal you, and start the process again."

Jason screams in agony, "p-p-please." He chokes, "I can't, please." His voice breaks, lips split as vomit springs from his throat.

The angel simply turns him over so the sick can trickle from his mouth. "I can read every sinful idea that filtered through your head," the angel snaps her fingers, and the hunter screams again, "I know what you wanted to do." The man sobs as Jaibrien dug the heel of her boot onto the side of the man's neck, "and yet you beg for my mercy? Like a dog."

Belle whimpered, catching the attention of her partner, the angel looks over at her, "Please Blue, I just want to leave." The huntress meets her eyes, "please take me home?"

Jaibrien nods, pressing her fingers to the man's forehead, smiting him, settling a deep pleasure in her chest. "Come here, love." Walking over to the teen, she helps her up, flying them back to their motel.

Once they settled Belle stared unseeingly at one of the walls, sighing, Jaibrien walked to her, "Belle, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." The huntress whispers, ruling her shoulders but not meeting her eye. "I'm good."

The angel shakes her head, "humans after these experiences tend to feel... effects."

Belle snapped her head up, standing, "I said I was fine." Jaibrien only narrows her eyes at the teen.

"Belle. I understand if you do not want to speak now, but pretending it never happened-" the angel's words are cut off by the huntress chucking a book that had been sat on the side table across the room.

Angry forest green eyes bore into cool blue ones a battle of dominance, "I said. I. Am. Fine." She emphasizes her words by taking a step toward the angel.

Suddenly, Belle was against the wall, hands held above her head with one of Jaibrien, the other was lifted to her cheek, "you don't always have to be fine." She whispers to her huntress, "you can be upset. Why do you put everyone above yourself." Her dark skin contrasts the huntress' beautifully, holding onto her as if she would disappear. "Let me be strong for you. Let me hold you. Let me be there for you." The angel begged, but not releasing the teens arms as she squirmed. "Please."

Belle held the façade lightly before she broke, a tear falling softly down her cheek, "Make it go away?" The teen beseeched, "make his touch go away?"

The angel released her hands but only redirected them, holding her huntress' face in her hands, bringing their lips together, for a few moments that was it, all they did was bask in the togetherness of their touches, the scent of gunpowder masking with pine. Vanilla intertwined with cinnamon and electricity.

Gasping as they released each other, the angel began to kiss up her neck, tasting her soft skin as Belle gasped, "I love you." She choked, a tear falling as Jaibrien rose her eyes to meet the huntress.

"And I love you." She whispers into her skin.

----------------

Sexual content begins here

God and his priests and his kings

Belle was picked up and brought to the single bed, letting her fall softly to the blankets, her jacket was shed along the way. Jaibrien climbed over her, kissing the flush of pink, dotted skin.

All were waiting

Lips trailing down her arms as Belle was lifted, slipping her shirt off Jaibrien's hands sent fires, blazing into the huntress' skin, sinking and settling into her bones. Grunting, with a seemingly annoyed tone at the material, the angel snaps her fingers, leaving both of the women without their clothes. Belle gasped smiling at the devious look coming from her partner.

All will wait

Belle's eyes roll as Jaibrien's tongue flickers over old scars, leaving bruising marks behind. The huntress' hands raise to her angel's fluffy coarse locks. Giggling at the angel sprinkles more kisses onto her stomach. Jaibrien raises herself to look Belle in her eyes, causing the huntress to lay a kiss on the nose of the being.

As it goes over

Sinking to lay heavily on the hunter, bathing in the heat of their bodies. Jaibrien knee falls between the thighs of the girl below her, hands trailing up her thighs and hips. Holding the huntress steadily, as she gazed down at her, pupils blown with an intoxicating mixture of love and lust.

And between heaven and hell

Belle's calloused hands run across the angel's perfect skin, bringing her face down to kiss the angel again, soft meeting rough, pain meeting pleasure, sin meeting purity.

As it dawns soon

Jaibrien released her lips, trailing down her chest, kissing across her breasts with such caring. The small gestures of devotion caused an unexpected sense of love and fulfillment. The circular motion as her pink tongue darted out to lap at her chest causing a squeak to fall from her huntress' lips. A proud smirk formed across the angel's lips as she continued, hands trailing over the canvas before her, holding and trailing every scar, every indentation, every crevice. Exposing it all to her. Baring the most private parts of herself.

As it dawns

Jaibrien's leg that was positioned between the thighs of the huntress pushes against her heat, taking note of the slight writhing that she made beneath her.

Over and over

A whine fell over the huntress' lips, goosebumps erupting on her pale skin. The heat of Jay's skin brushing against her maddeningly. Yet the angel carried on with the tailings.

Over

The huntress' hands reached out in an almost begging manner, grasping on to the shoulders, hips, arms anything she could, as to ground herself, Jaibrien watching her carefully, pushing herself up so she could cage her charge under her, lips kissing her jaw, grabbing the lobe of her ear as she whispered sweet nothings in the Winchester's ear.

Cold

Belle mewled pitifully at her words, a seething pressure building, her angel watching reactions carefully, smiling lovingly as she allows her grace to seep down the body of her love. Wrapping her entire being in a translucent sheen of gold that only the supernatural being could see, sinking into her sweat slicked skin.

Cold

Fingers chilling the fiery blaze as Jaibrien trailed her hands down the girls body, dipping with her hips as she stopped right above the bundle, looking up for permission, Belle met her gaze, eyes blown out and lips swollen slightly. "Please," she whispered, voice wrecked with need. "Do you have me?" The huntress whispered fear tinging her desire filled tone.

Crimson and bare as I stand

"Of course my love," Jaibrien answered, reassuring and cool, taking a moment, they both watch each other, love ladened gazes.

Yours completely

A shot of electricity traveled through Belle at the first touch of contact, a giggle leaving her lips after in surprise, breaking off in a snort that causes Jaibrien to break off in affectionate chuckles.

Yours

Suddenly Belle reached up at the being positioned above her, pulling her down and interlocking their limbs, comfortably locking the other in place, Jay's hand still cupping the other's heat.

As we go over

Calmly the fingers start to move, calculating looks aimed at the human, each reaction driving the angel harshly under a lust concocted addiction. Each mewl, gasp and moan concreting the presence of the other.

Sing for the lion and lamb

"You are so beautiful." The angel whispered, eyes watching the blush she was so accustomed to travel places Jay never fathomed she'd see.

Their hearts are hunting

Belle reached over to Jay's free hand, interlocking their fingers, "I love you so much." She admitted.

Still hunts hope

Tears well slightly in the supernatural being's eyes. "And I you."

Ever and ever

Jay continued to bring Belle closer and closer to her breaking point, pleasure filling her, stopping the angel from continuing as she flips the both of them, hands still interlocked as Belle positions herself on top, hips grinding down on her partner's, making the Angel's eyes glow a brilliant electric blue before cooling. "What are you doing?" Jay whispered, not harshly, more curious and amused.

Ever

Belle paused, "This," then she ground down again, making the angel hiss, a groan consuming her throat as she watched her love.

Cold

"Careful Love, you may not want to play this game." The angel warned, perfect brow raised in challenge causing the huntress to smirk, and do it again, Jaibrien's hands flying to grip her partner's hips and still her, sitting up so Belle was situated in her lap, the angel bucked up, smashing her mouth together, swallowing the surprised moan.

Cold

Belle's sounds continued to grow, each entangled so deeply with the other, soul and grace clutching and grasping. The grace ebbing into the cracks of her humans soul, leaving pieces of herself behind. Staining the otherwise white embodiment with gold, repairing and holding the other. Knitting the two's entire being together on a celestial level.

God and his priests and his kings

Belle belonged to the angel, so utterly and wholly, a claim falling upon her in both a spiritual and physical level.

Turning faces

"I can hear every thought," Jaibrien whispered as she pushed her hand to wrap soothingly around Belle's throat, the huntress looking down helplessly, licking her lip, making the rose petaled rim glisten. "Even now as I'm here you pray to me," the Angel's eyes darken, with a lust filled fury, "you are mine, huntress." The teen whimpers as Jaibrien emphasizes her sentiment with a buzzing heap of grace, causing a gurgled, almost broken whine to fall from her lovers mouth.

Even they feel the

The teen slipped from Jay's lap, ignoring the hiss of discontent released by her partner, slipping down to the floor a pillow underneath her knees Jaibrien moved to the edge of the bed, blue eyes blazing curiously as her hand came to pet the huntress' hair, Belle's cheek resting comfortably on her thigh. Pausing to look for permission, the angel inclines a calculated look, giving her what she wanted as she nosed her way into her thighs, licking her heat softly.

"Father," the angel grunted, voice low and gravely as her charge worshiped her from her knees. Her dark finger wrapping in the soft hair of her human, intertwining itself as she pulled her sinful mouth closer. "You," she breaks off with a husky lament, "are absolutely wondrous."

Cold

In a flash Belle was on the bed again, a blissed out angel back in commission almost immediately as peppered kisses of thanks littered across her skin.

What you are given

Belle hummed as she returned the affections warmth spreading to the tip of every limb, a vibrating blanket moving across her complexion in waves.

Can't be forgotten

Faces flushed, skin hot and eyes tired, they held each other. Not moving, not speaking, just there. Limbs piecing together as if it were a puzzle.

And never forsaken
What you are given
Can't be forgotten
And never forsaken
What you are given

The girl in the angel's arms sniffed, body consumed in a kind ache, mind fuzzy in loving waves. "Are you mine?" Belle whispers, the darkness of inadequacy clawing at the edges of her mind.

Can't be forgotten

Without a word, Belle was drawn closer, held just a little tighter, grace placed down just a little thicker. "I will never belong to someone as much as I do you." The angel whispered, "I was made for you Belle Winchester."

And never forsaken

And so they were, each utterly and solely theirs, until the end of everything. For it was God's intention, they were built to mirror each other. Each piece of soul and grace made to compliment the other. To halves made whole once more.

Cold

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

-Pablo Neruda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 178 11
Belle died in the arms of her father after finally feeling peace. What if she never went with her birth father in the first place? What if she chose...
803 28 15
𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? 𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝? 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎? 𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑? 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 �...
106K 4.6K 22
" why did he kept on going back to him? " season 4 & 5 | dean winchester x male oc
477K 10.8K 51
𝓲 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝔀𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼, 𝓸𝓯 𝓲𝓯 𝔀𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓻�...