♥️A Mafia Love Story♥️...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
1. *My Past*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*🔞⚠️
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*🔞⚠️
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*🔞⚠️
81. *Again...*🔞⚠️
82. *For The First Time*🔞⚠️
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

5. *Where Am I?*

7.6K 149 32
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

I groaned as I felt a slight pain in my head. 'I think the hangover is taking it's toll on me' I thought in my mind. I moved my body and a sigh escaped my lips when I felt soft material under my touch. 'My bedsheets aren't that soft.' I could also smell a slight different smell it wasn't anything like my room. I opened my eyes instantly and my heart sank in the pit of my stomach when I saw the unfamiliar surrounding.

Now I knew why it felt different because it wasn't my room. I started panicking and then last night scenario flashed in my mind. I remembered being injected then lifted off in the air and what happened after that I couldn't remember. Though I did remember someone's voice saying about everything being fine.

If I said that I was panicking before then now I was even more panicking when I noticed myself in different clothes. I didn't remember changing out of my dress last night and the clothes I was wearing were surely not mine. It was a light blue shirt and from the size of it I could tell that it was a man's shirt. I could even smell a man's cologne on it and for some odd reason it felt quiet familiar.

I instantly stood up from the bed and ran towards the door and hoped for it to be unlocked. Thankfully it wasn't locked, so I quickly opened it and dashed out of the room as fast as I could. But as soon as I stepped out of the room I froze mid way when the realisation of where I actually was hit me.

Massimo's P.O.V

I relaxed back in my seat as a smug smile made it's way on my face. Finally I had her with me, she was here now. As I was relaxing in the comfortable seat of my private plane I heard a door being abruptly opened. There was only one attendant on the plane besides pilot so that meant it was her.

And soon I heard loud n fast footsteps approaching from the back of the plane where the bedroom was located. I was still sitting on my seat comfortably as if it was nothing and was waiting for her to make an appearance.

"Where the hell am I? What's going on here?!" She screamed loudly. 'Just wait for when I'll make you scream my name amore.' My dirty mind said. I groaned inwardly as I could feel myself getting hard by just thinking about it. 'That's what makes me more curious about her, how easily she affected me!'

"Are you going to -" She was about to ask the attendant when she suddenly stopped mid sentence as I got up from my seat and stood facing her. Her mouth was agape opened a little and her eyes were wide from surprise or may be shock.

"YOU!" She yelled as she pointed an accusing finger towards me. While she was almost overwhelmed because of what was happening, I on the other hand was relaxed as if there was nothing wrong.

"I don't know if I should feel happy that you remember me or I should feel hurt because of the way you just yelled." I said in my most calm and relaxing voice.

"What is this? Is this some kind of a joke Massimo!" She said while giving a small humourless laugh in the end.

My eyes darkened a bit when I heard my name rolling out of her pink kissable lips. 'I can't wait to hear you moaning my name out of those pink kissable lips.' Once again it was my dirty mind. I cleared my throat as I tried not to imagine her very naked body writhing with pleasure under mine as I pushed myself deep inside her pus-

"Are you going to say something or are you just going to stare at me like a psycho!" She huffed and then only I noticed what she had on. She was wearing my shirt which was more like a dress on her because of how big it was. She looked like a sex goddess with all her messy hair and her long legs that were on display. I found myself being just a second away from taking her then & there against the wall. But I controlled myself as I had to wait for that to happen just for a while.

From the corner I heard a loud gasp of my attendant when she noticed what Maya had said in the end. Ofcourse, no one had ever disrespected me because of me being the italian mafia leader. And whoever even tried they were now six feet under the ground.

But I didn't care as I was having fun into making her more angry and irritated. I noticed how her cheeks became red when she yelled and how she twitched her cute nose angrily. 'She is adorable.' Thank god my dirty mind didn't say anything sexual this time.

"Now now my amore no need to get hyper. I'll tell you everything but before that tell me how did you sleep? Is there any hangover? Do you need any medicine?" I said as I took a step forward but she was fast to take a step backward as she moved her hands in front to stop me.

"Who are you actually? Why did you kidnap me?" She said but this time in a calm voice.

"I didn't kidnap you amore. I just wanted to take you out somewhere with me." I said as I sat back on my seat while she was still standing. "You see when I first saw you back at the club I couldn't help myself but to get drawn by your beauty."

Maya's P.O.V

What was wrong with this man. I couldn't believe he was the same man who was behaving so nicely with me last night like a gentleman. Now I knew it was just a false facade. He was just assessing his another prey.

I laughed a humourless laugh when he said that he just wanted to take me out. Was he mad or something?
"I think you might have hit your head somewhere because you're really acting like as if you've lost your mind." I said and that attendant gasped again. 'What's wrong with her why is she gasping?' I thought in my mind.

When my attention travelled back to him I noticed his eyes getting dark as if it was even possible. But I noticed how everytime his eyes dilated and the way his perfectly shaped jaw clenched it was as if he was holding himself back.
Wait - did I just say perfectly shaped?

Well even if he had kidnapped me I couldn't deny the fact that he was still hot stuff.

'STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ALERT!'

I shook my stupid thoughts away as I focused back on the situation in the hand. I didn't realise that he wasn't sitting on his seat anymore and was already in front of me. I tried to back away to create as much distance between us but I cursed mentally when I felt a wall behind me. Great now I was stuck in between him and the wall.

He dangerously took a long step slowly towards me and then he was directly in front of me with almost no gap between us. Now I was practically glued to the wall. He didn't say anything for a while as he was just examine my face with his dark brown gorgeous eyes.

"Just because I let you insult me for once my amore that doesn't mean that I'll let you do it again." He said in his deep husky Italian accent. I kicked myself mentally for mentioning about his accent again. 'You just can't deny the attraction.' My subconscious mind teased.

I was looking at him with fear now and the way he said that, the warning behind his words didn't go unnoticed by me. I just gulped audibly and my mouth went dry, so I slide my tongue out and licked my lips. The action didn't go unnoticed by him as his eyes suddenly moved towards my lips and his already dark eyes dilated. He then copied my action as his Adam's apple moved and then he licked his lips as well while staring at my lips.

I didn't now what happened but all of a sudden I felt my heart beat getting faster. His cologne was now all inside my nose and it was so intoxicated. The fact that now we were very close that if I had moved a bit our chests would've touched. He was close to me but wasn't touching me which was a good thing but for some odd reason I wanted to feel his touch. 'Something is really wrong with me.'

Massimo's P.O.V

I groaned again as I felt myself getting turned on by just a small fucking action! She just licked her lips and here I was getting aroused as if she licked my d!ck.

I didn't know why she affected me that much. I mean I knew she was beautiful, had good body....no wait - she had a goddamn sexy body but still no one had ever affected me the way she did! Which in a way I liked it but then again I also didn't like how she could get a reaction out of me so easily.

"Fanculo" I hissed as I instantly stepped away from her before I could do anything I'd regret later.
(Fuck)

Before any of us could say anything the attendant hesitantly walked towards us with her head down.
"S-Sir we a-are about to L-land." She stuttered and then practically ran back to where she was before.

'Great! finally I'm back to my home country. Now I could live peacefully!' I sighed happily.

"Go & sit back on the seat, we're about to land." I said and noticed how she was still glued to the plane wall. She blinked her eyes as if she was in a trance and I was a little surprised when she quietly sat back on the chair opposite me without any further argument.

After a while the plane landed but before we could get out of it I told her to change back in her dress as I didn't want anyone else especially any other man to see her in that shirt. We then made our way out of the plane. I noticed how she had gotten quiet all of a sudden. I gave her a quick glance and her face was expressionless as if she didn't want me to know what was going on inside her mind.

As I took my last step on the ground, I turned around and gave her my hand to grab but she just ignored it and walked past me. I sighed and walked behind her. Soon we entered a car that was already parked at the tarmac. I was getting more suspicious as she again didn't argue and quietly sat inside the car.

The whole ride was quiet. She was constantly staring outside the car window. I should be happy that she wasn't arguing or asking any questions and was obeying me, but for some odd reason I wanted her to argue with me.

Soon I saw the familiar surroundings that led us to my mansion.

It was a huge mansion containing 12 King size bedrooms with attached in suite bathrooms and a walk in closet. A big kitchen with all the necessary modern appliances and a 14 seater dinning room. A massive living room with sofas n couches and a large LED T.V., a personal gym, a swimming pool, personal home theatre, gaming room and a huge frontyard . There was a servant quarters as well which was at the back where all the servants lived. There they had their personal rooms and bathrooms.

Although it was large but it was still quiet small in comparison to the place where I had spent my whole childhood learning about using guns, fighting with people and how to become a good leader as I was the next in line to become the mafiosa capo.
(Mafia boss)

It was also the place where I had lost something that was most precious to me. No matter how massive and beautiful that place was but now to me it was just a mansion & nothing else. This place was now my home, I had made this with my own hard work and strength.

Maya's P.O.V

I was quiet the whole ride and he must have been thinking that it was because I no longer had any problem with him and that I was ok now. 'Ok my foot! He has no idea who I am! If he thinks that I'll just obey him like a lost puppy then he has another thing coming!' I thought in my mind as an evil smirk came up on my lips.

I wasn't an idiot I knew how to react and when to react. I noticed how he had so many men around him, so it was impossible to escape from him with them around. So, all I had to do was to act as if I had given up and then to make a move at the right time.

I came out of my thoughts when the car halted in front of the mansion. Did I just say mansion? Because it wasn't just a mansion it was a massively huge mansion. I had never seen a mansion that big in my life. I mean I hadn't seen a mansion at all but I did see them in movies and this one was just wow. It was magnificent.

Someone cleared their throat and I noticed Massimo standing by my side with open car door. I was so busy in gawking at his mansion that I didn't realise when he stepped out of the car and reached by my side. My cheeks reddened with embarrassment as I stepped out of the car as well. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realise I had unintentionally placed my left hand on his right one. I immediately took my hand back when I realised it and he just smirked at me to which I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed my amore. You can admire the beauty of this mansion for as long as you want, after all you're going to live here now for a while." He whispered the last part maybe so that I wouldn't hear but I did anyways & I didn't care.

I gave him a wide fake smile and with that I thought back to my plan. 'Soon I will be out of here and then you can admire the beauty for all I care!'

As we made our way towards the mansion I noticed how there were even more men dressed in suits. They were looking like Men in black and not a single one of them was out of shape. They all were so fit with those muscular arms, toned legs & their faces were even more handsome with perfectly shaped jaw and I could tell that they had six pack abs under their shirts. But no matter how handsome & hot they were, none of them was even a bit closer to how much handsome and hot Massimo was.

Someone cleared their throat loudly again. 'I'm telling you he has some throat problem.' I looked away from the men and blushed a little when I realised that I was staring at them like a hormonal teenage girl. When I moved my gaze away it landed on Massimo who was already looking at me and for some 'I don't care' reason he was glaring at me as if I had offended him or something. I didn't do anything wrong so I just glared back at him like a five year old. His eyes suddenly got softened and for a minute he was just looking at me while I still had my glare on my face.

"You're cute." He said out of nowhere while still looking at me. I blinked a few times and when his words registered in my mind I looked away and blushed again.

"Che cosa mi stai facendo?" He whispered to himself but I heard it anyways and besides it was in italian so I couldn't understand what it meant. Soon the gate to his mansion opened revealing yet another hot men. 'I am telling you these Italian men are like Greek Gods.'
(What are you doing to me?)

"Massimo, Bentornato fratello!" The hot man said in his deep voice just like Massimo's but I didn't feel the way I felt every time I heard Massimo's voice. 'Stop comparing other men to him! He kidnapped you remember?' I mentally slapped myself.
(Welcome brother)

They gave each other that bro hug while I was just standing there awkwardly. As the other guy broke the hug then only he noticed me. He was looking at me from head to toe as if assessing me and I felt even more awkward. Then he smirked at me and his eyes were dancing with mischief as if he knew some secret.

"Who's this beautiful lady we've here?" He said as he walked towards me. He then took my hand in his and gave a long lingering peck to my knuckles. I blushed a little at his gesture.

"My name is Enzo and yours?" He asked while giving me his charming, swoon worthy smile. For a moment I had forgotten where I was and was about to answer him when someone snatched my hand away from his grip.

"Let me show you where you're staying. You must be hungry but before that you need to freshen up." Massimo said as he dragged me with him. At that moment I so wanted to snap at him but then I realised I was really very hungry so instead I followed him quietly while glaring at his back.

As we were walking more inside the mansion I was in awe at how huge it was from inside and the interior was even more beautiful than outside. Everything was so modern but still there was this slight hint of the old vintage look that was giving it classy and posh appearance.

Soon we started climbing the stairs. As we reached the first floor he took a left turn and I could see there were lot of rooms. We then reached in front of a room and as soon as he opened the door my jaw almost fell to the floor.

Just like the rest of the mansion the room was huge as well. There was a queen size bed with cushions and pillows on it, a fuzzy carpet under the bed and a large LED screen TV. There was another door inside the room and that probably would be the bathroom. The lightning around the room was wonderful giving it a warm look. While I was busy gawking around the room I felt someone's gaze on me.

I turned and looked up at Massimo who was already looking at me. He was staring at me with his dark brown orbs as if assessing me. We held each other's gaze and for a moment I saw a wave of emotions swirling through his eyes but then it was gone as if it wasn't there at all.
He cleared his voice & then he looked away. I blushed as I looked away as well.

"This is the room where you'll be staying. Go & freshen up I'll get some clothes for you to change in." And with that he was out of the room. I quickly closed the door behind him and sat down on the bed with a huff.

"No matter how beautiful this place is Maya you can't stay here. You've to think about getting out of here ASAP!" I said to myself. 'You all must be thinking that I might have forgotten about the fact that I've been kidnapped and is rather enjoying my stay here. But no, I was just acting in front of him so that he wouldn't appoint his guards on me. I wanted him to feel that I've accepted my faith and I'm ok with it and then when the right time comes I'll flee away! I grinned as an escape plan started forming in my mind.

With that I stood up from the most comfortable and softest bed that I had ever been on and made my way towards the bathroom. 'Since I'm already here might as well take advantage of it while it last' I thought in my mind and my breath hitched when I opened the bathroom door.

It wasn't just any other bathroom it was a freaking luxurious bathroom. I shouldn't have been surprised by seeing the bathroom as everything around the mansion was luxurious so I should've expected this but still! I spent half of the time gawking around the bathroom like an idiot. I was almost drooling 'weird I know' but I had this thing when it came to bathrooms. I had always wanted a big massive luxurious bathroom and now when I was inside the one I couldn't help myself.

After cleaning myself I noticed that the fresh clean towels were placed inside a cabinet. I took the one and it was so big and fluffy, I dried my body with it and then wrapped it around myself. I unlocked the bathroom door and carefully peeked out, I saw some clothes were placed already on the bed. When I saw that there was no one around I stepped out of the bathroom. 'Thank god that guy has decency to give me some privacy.' I thought in my mind.

"For now wear these-" I shrieked when I heard someone's voice. I tightly clutched the towel around my body and turned around only to see him standing there. He froze mid way and his mouth was slightly opened. He was just standing there looking at me with his hooded eyes, then slowly his eyes travelled from my face to down my body. It went from my face to my chest were his gaze lingered for a bit and I put my arm over my towel covered chest as if he could see through it. Then it landed on my pelvic area where it lingered as well and I unconsciously squeezed my thighs together. When finally his gaze was back again on my face there was something in his eyes which I couldn't pin point but whatever it was I knew I didn't want to know.

Then all of a sudden a smirk came up on his lips. He started walking towards me while looking straight in my eyes as if watching his prey. I was just standing there, clutching my towel but I didn't look away from him and stared back. 'If he thinks that he can intimidate me then he has another thing coming!' I thought in my mind.

When he was almost in front of me he moved his left arm forward and with that he put a wet strand of my hair behind my right ear. His hand lingered there for a bit and then ever so slightly he took his hand back while intentionally touching the area around my neck. I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spine because of his touch and blushed crimson red when he noticed that too as his smirk grew even wider. 'The same way he did back at the club last night.'

"Non hai idea di quanto voglio rimuovere quell'asciugamano in modo da poter rapire il tuo corpo nudo." He said in his husky voice and after giving me a quick once over he walked out of the room. I was just standing there with my eyes at his retreating form. I didn't understand a single word that he had said but for some reason I could tell that whatever it was, it was surely not something that I'd like to know...or so I thought.

(You have no idea how much I want to remove that towel away so that I could ravish your naked body.)

*********

A/N :

First of all, I know what some of you might be thinking. This is for those who've watched 365 DNI -

>This chapter might have reminded you a bit about the movie because of the 'whole kidnapping' thing, but I can assure you guys that it has nothing to do with the movie. I loved that movie but this book is going to be different. The plot, characters, ending, everything is going to be different. So don't think of it as same as the movie.<

Now....what do you guys have to say about this chapter?

Do tell what's on your mind. I'd love to know. Even if it is something that you didn't like or anything, I won't mind!😁

Also, the translation could be wrong as I have done it from google. So blame the Google not me hehehe kidding. 😅

Apologies for errors and mistakes.

Vote guys! 🌟

Thank you! 💕
All the love
~G 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
12.4K 192 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
38.6K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
286K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...