โ™ฅ๏ธA Mafia Love Storyโ™ฅ๏ธ...

By miss_cherry001

MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) an... More

*Author's Note*
2. *Girl In The Rain*
3. *An Evil Plan*
4. *Hot Stuff*
5. *Where Am I?*
6. *Unfamiliar Feeling*
7. *Commotion*
8. *Brotherly Love*
9. *Dinning Room*
10. *She's Mine*
11. *Going Out*
12. *Lost My Senses*
13. *Panic Attack*
14. *Ex-Mafiosa Capo*
15. *About The Plan*
16. *Girlfriend?!*
17. *She's Your Date?!*
18. *First Kiss!*
19. *His Birthday Party* Part 1
20. *His Birthday Party* Part 2
21. *Someone's Jealous!*
22. *Mysterious Envelope*
23. *Getting Hot In Here*
24. *Pool Party!*
25. *Two Can Play This Game*
26. *Unknown Person*
27. *Falling For Her?*
28. *She Looks Like Me?*
29. *American Mafiosa Capo*
30. *Night Club*
31. *Taste Of Her Essence*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
32. *Love....Pathetic?*
33. *I'll Bring Her Back!*
34. *Stranger Danger!*
35. *Traitor*
36. *Idiots As Friends*
37. *Rescuing Maya*
38. *Back To Italy*
39. *Different Massimo*
40. *Whipped?*
41. *Absolutely Whipped!*
42. *Massimo, A Gentleman?*
43. *Flashback*
44. *Business Dinner*
45. *Strong & Deep*
46. *Care*
47. *Fallen In Love With...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
48. *The Room*
49. *Countryside*
50. *It's Not What You Think*
51. *An Exception*
52. *The Truth*
53. *Upset them both!*
54. *Surprise Visit*
55. *Something's cooking...*
56. *Accident*
57. *Hospital*
58. *An Almost Confession?*
59. *Found Her*
60. *Come back*
61. *The Call*
62. *The Deal*
63. *The Talk*
64. *Back Home*
65. *Heart - A Traitor*
66. *Girl Time*
67. *Guests*
68. *Weird...*
69. *Missed Her...*
70. *Everything*
71. *I Want You*
72. *Confession*
73. *Reality*
74. *Right Thing*
75. *For The Best...*
76. *Other Daughter*
77. *Enzo's Plan*
78. *Plan In Action*
79. *Selfless*
80. *Behind Closed Door...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
81. *Again...*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
82. *For The First Time*๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
83. *It's You...*
84. *Wedding* Part 1
85. *Wedding* Part 2
86. *Fake Kidnapping*
87. *Explanation*
88. *Revelation*
89. *The End*
90. *The News*
91. *Lifelines*
92. *She Is Fine*
93. *Baby Daddy*
94. *To Right My Wrongs*
95. *I'm Here For You*
96. *Her Choice*
97. *Not Gonna Give Up*
98. *Deja Vu*
99. *Time For Some More Deja Vu*
100. *Asking for Forgiveness*
101. *Best Sleep*
102. *Mama's Wish*
103 *Man In Love*

1. *My Past*

12.1K 220 34
By miss_cherry001

Maya's P.O.V

I was returning back home from the hospital after completing my shift as a nurse when all of a sudden it started raining. I groaned irritatingly. Great just what I needed! I thought in my mind. I usually drove to work in my car but yesterday I accidentally crashed my car into a pole. Stupid, I know. So I had to take my car to the mechanic and he told me to wait for a day or two to get my car fully repaired.

Usually when I drove in my car the weather would always be sunny and there would be no ounce of dark clouds in the sky. But now when I didn't have my car with me and was walking down the road to get to the bus station, the rain decided to come. So lucky of me!

I rushed my steps towards the bus station so that I could get in the bus in time and saved myself from soaking in the rain. The rain started falling heavily even more and I was almost soaking in the rain water by then. Thankfully, I reached the bus in time as it was just about to leave.

When I stepped inside the bus I was literally panting and my clothes & hairs were all drenched in water. Some passengers gave me sympathetic look while some gave me weird glances. I was probably looking like a wet pussy.

After around 15 minutes my stop came and I stepped out of the bus. It was still raining outside but it was lighter than before. The walk from the bus station towards where I lived wasn't that long it was only a 5 minutes walk.

The place where I lived was a building of 10 apartments. It wasn't like the rich, classic and posh but it was simple yet beautiful. I lived on the 2nd apartment as I was scared of heights and the owner of the building was sweet enough to give me the apartment on the 2nd floor. Because I worked as a nurse in a well reputed and city's best hospital my salary was very good that I could easily afford living in an apartment on my own. I only had to take care of myself and my expenses weren't that high. So yeah I was living my life well! or so I thought....

As I reached inside the building I took the elevator to reach my apartment floor. Usually I used stairs as it wasn't that high but because I was soaking wet and just wanted to change myself into some warm dry clothes I ditched the stairs. The elevator ringed as it reached the floor to my apartment. I walked out of it and literally ran towards the door of the apartment. I unlocked the door and got inside. The weather outside was cold and because of the rain it was even more chilly. I was freezing cold by then because of the drenched clothes. I raised the temperature of the heater and rushed towards my room while removing each clothe article on my way.

I sighed as I got changed into my warm & comfy clothes. I was wearing a gray & white full sleeves t-shirt and pyjama shorts.

It was around 8 p.m. so I thought to make something for dinner. Now.....cooking was something I didn't really use to enjoy before but I had no other choice but to cook. Now I could cook with peace and without any fear, I had been cooking with this much happiness since I had decided to live by myself and far away from them.

I was 10 when my dad died in an accident and my mother well...she was just a bitch. When she found out about the debt my father was under she left me alone. Yeah! A ten year old kid, all alone. I didn't have any sibling I was their only child. Everything in our lives was going fine until that day when my father got into an accident.
My mother was gone just like that, police tried to find her but she got disappeared as if she wasn't there at all. I was just a kid so they could either give me up for adoption or to send me to an orphanage.

The sad memories, that pain, the loneliness and how much scared my ten year old self was, I could still feel that. I didn't know from where but the police somehow got the information about my uncle, my father's brother. I had never met them before as my father had never mentioned anything about them to me. The police thought it was better to give me to my uncle than to some strangers.

I was already scared and terrified. I was mourning my father's death, I didn't know where my mother was and then they were taking me to some strangers they called my relatives. I was afraid to meet them but somewhere inside my heart there was a ray of hope of living with someone I could call a family. I had no idea how wrong I was!

In the beginning they were good to me then their behaviour turned civial neither bad nor good. I used to help my aunt in household chores but she never forced me into doing anything I didn't want to. Everything was going right until one day my uncle came home drunk. He used to drink on weekends so it wasn't anything new but his behaviour was different that day.

We were just about to eat our dinner when all of a sudden he pushed his plate aside resulting it into falling on the floor and broke into pieces. I was startled by his behaviour but I didn't react. My aunt told me to clean those pieces, I wanted to decline but I was scared when she gave me a glare so I did as told. I was midway cleaning it when a hand landed on the back of my head. I shrieked in shock and fell on the broken pieces due to the force. Tears started coming out of my eyes and a sob escaped my lips. My knees and hands were bruised because of getting in contact with the broken pieces of plate. I cried but didn't say anything out of fear. My uncle was yelling at me calling me an abomination. Since that day both my uncle & aunt started treating me like shit. They used to yell at me, forced me into doing household chores and beating me whenever they liked.

When I turned 15 I wasn't that naive and innocent anymore. I knew what they were doing to me was wrong and illegal. So finally after gathering enough courage I told everything to my teacher. Yes! My teacher, thanks to those bastards they didn't take my name back from school as they didn't want police to get suspicious of them.

So after my statement and assessing all the bruises their beating gave me, the police arrested them. They got the punishment of 10 years of imprisonment and was charged a heavy fine. Now you must be thinking why nobody noticed the bruises before? Well those bastards were smart they bruised me only where it could get covered with clothing.

(A/N : I didn't know about the exact punishment so I just wrote it by myself.)

I was still a kid as I was only 15 so this time they gave me up to an orphanage. I was afraid because of my past experiences but nothing bad happened with me there, instead everyone was very kind to me. Every kid there was caring & loving towards each other, because they knew how it was to be all alone with no parent. Some of them didn't even know who their parents were unlike me and some were just abandoned by them like me.

There I had spent 3 years of my life. I was good in studies so I got scholarship in both High school as well as college. I always wanted to treat and care for people so I decided to become a nurse. And here I was now after all those sufferings and hard work, living my life the way I wanted.

Sound of the microwave brought me back from my thoughts, indicating about the food that I had kept inside being ready. I ate my dinner in the living room with T.V. On. As I was going through the channels one particular channel or should I say News channel grabbed my attention. The news anchor was saying something about the biggest drug deal and how the underworld the mafias were involved in it.

I changed the channel as I didn't want to hear anymore. Those kinds of news related to them wasn't something I wanted to listen. I didn't want to involve the mafias into my life even if it was only the news.

I stretched my muscles as I yawned tiredly. After cleaning the utensils I went towards my room. I was so damn tired that as soon as I landed my body on the bed and laid under the comfort of my warm blanket I drifted into sleep.

*(Maya's bedroom ^^)*

*********
(Updated on July 1st, 2020)

So......How's it? This chapter is just about Maya's past life and how she is doing in her life now.

I hope you like it!
Please Vote!! 🌟

Apologies for errors and mistakes.

Thank you! 💕
All the love
~G 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.2K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
883K 33.1K 67
"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ." ~ The leader of the most notorious...
77K 1.7K 33
Scarlet has a past she tried to run from... But it followed her. The past can only stay in the dark for so long before it comes back. *...