CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

Av seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... Mer

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—

7.8K 309 251
Av seokprinceu

"Repeat that again." Soeun said blinking as she looked at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled sheepishly. "I said, I rented a beach..." Soeun's mouth was open gaped.

"Soeunie, are you gonna be shocked every time Namjoon rent something?" Jin snickered, "You should be used to it by now!" Jin smiled, looking from the front mirror as he was driving.

Soeun was sitting at the middle, Taehyung and Jimin on her side, Jimin was playing with his phone and Taehyung was taking a nap.

Namjoon was sitting at the passenger seat beside of Jin while Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook was on the back, Jungkook was near at the window, earphones attached, while Hoseok was squeezed at the middle between Yoongi and Jungkook.

Yoongi as always, he was sleeping. Hoseok was bobbing his head while listening to mic drop on the radio. Singing it from time to time.

"I just can't used to it..." Soeun shook her head, eyes still glued to Namjoon. "Well you better get used to it, you're gonna stuck with us in a lifetime, Soeun." Hoseok said and Soeun didn't know how to react to that.

Soeun looked at Namjoon, "you are rich." Soeun said, whispering. Namjoon laughed and turned his head to face Soeun, "Well yeah, I already told you that since we first met?" Namjoon said, jumping his eyebrows.

Soeun nodded, "But.. I didn't know you were this rich! I mean, the private jet we took when we went to Jeju Island..."

"Yes." Namjoon shortly replied as he continued reading his book. Flipping a page, he was frowning a little as he was finding the page he left on. Namjoon sighed, as he went through his phone.

"The apartment you brought for me..."

"Mm-hm." Namjoon nodded, humming a little, as he connected his airpods to this phone, only put on one ear since he wanted to hear what Soeun was going to say.

"And all the clothes you brought for me?"

"I thought you'd look nice in it." Namjoon said. "Namjoon, you brought me like a hundreds of clothes..." Soeun mumbled. "Oh?" Namjoon hummed, as he didn't seemed to care because he didn't mind buying Soeun everything.

Soeun sighed, rubbing her temples. Soeun smiled when Taehyung snuggled his face in Soeun's neck, sleeping. "Namjoonie, you need to stop giving me a lot of things... I didn't even give you anything in return..."

"But you don't have to," Namjoon assured. "Your existence itself is a gift to all of us. We wouldn't ask for more." Namjoon said. "You fixed everything for us."

"Because... I brought back the old Taehyung?" Soeun whispered, rubbing Taehyung's hair with her fingers. "Exactly." Namjoon smiled. Jimin smiled to Soeun too, which Soeun returned almost immediately.

"But aside of that, we care for you a lot and we love you a lot too!" Hoseok suddenly piped in, Soeun laughed and nodded. Taehyung stirred in his sleep, he was smiling. Clearly, he heard all of the conversation.

"And you were too cute to be ignored at the first place to be honest." Jimin chuckled and Soeun blushed. "Isn't that right, Tae?" Jimin asked. Taehyung smiled, "Yeah." Taehyung rasped out, snuggling even close to Soeun.

"From the moment Taehyung talked to you at the rooftop, I knew we had to get to know you." Jimin said truthfully. "Taehyung never really cared about anything since he changed..?"

"But then! He spoke to you!" Jimin said with an amazed tone. "Rooftop... oh is it when I was crying?" Soeun said and Taehyung moved his head from Soeun's shoulder. "Yes," Taehyung giggled, "When you were screaming and woke me up from my beauty sleep."

Jimin giggled, "Soeun was cute though, eyes all puffy after crying." Jimin cooed and Soeun didn't said anything as she looked at the other way, blushing.

Jimin continued teasing her and poked her cheeks. Soeun swatted Jimin's hand away, groaning when Taehyung was the one who was poking Soeun's cheeks now.

"Stop-" Soeun said, but stopped when Taehyung grabbed her hand and kiss it. Soeun blinked and about to tear her hand away from Taehyung, but Taehyung just held her hand tighter instead.

Jimin chuckled, looking at the two. "From what I see, Taehyung was already head over heels for you since he met you." Jimin said and when Soeun looked at Taehyung, he was flashing those love eyes as he smiled.

"But he was so cold back then," Soeun giggled, shaking her head. "That, he was trying to ignore you! Taehyung didn't want to care, but he couldn't do it. Did you saw him giving Minju and Jackson the murderous look when they bother you?" Jimin said again.

Soeun nodded. "And Taehyung kept hugging you," Jimin laughed. "Everyone can see he was in love with you already by that time." Jimin shook his head, feeling content. "And now you look at him," Jimin mumbled. "He's so whipped for you."

"Stop exposing me, Jimin." Taehyung mumbled, Jimin ignored Taehyung and focus on talking to Soeun instead. Taehyung looked so done as he continued his nap in the crook of Soeun's neck. Soeun smelled nice...

She smelled like home. Taehyung was feeling so comfortable, so he sighed and snuggled more closely to Soeun's neck. Soeun smiled at Taehyung's clinginess.

"I mean who couldn't whipped for someone as adorable as youuuuuuuu." Jimin cooed, pinching Soeun's cheek and stretch it. Soeun mumbled an ow. Jimin giggled.

"We're here!" Jin said excitedly. "Come on guys! hurry up!" Jin said again, already hopping out of the car. Soeun smiled as she got up from her seat, making Taehyung whined because he lost Soeun's warm.

"Soeun..." Taehyung whined, "come here.." He said again, Soeun frowned, looking at Taehyung. Jimin pushed Soeun out gently. "Go go." Jimin said softly and Soeun giggled when she saw Taehyung pouting.

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyy," Soeun ran and spread her arm wide like a butterfly as she ran to the beach. Taehyung grumbled under his breath as he tried to get up.

Jimin sighed, "Come on, you sleepyhead, don't be a mood pooper, Soeun seemed so happy." Jimin said dragging Taehyung, making him laugh.

"Jiminie, Soeun was always happy with me," Taehyung said, matter-of-fact. Jimin rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." Jimin nodded and Taehyung laughed. "But don't worry, I'm happy when I'm with you all too."

Jimin blinked as he smirked. "You're good with your words, huh?" Jimin mumbled and Taehyung nodded. "I was always good with my words." Jimin scoffed when Taehyung laughed again.

♛♛♛

"A crab!" Namjoon gasped as he picked up the crab. "Soeun, look! A crab!" Namjoon beamed happily and Soeun ran to him immediately.

"Where?" Soeun stopped making the sandcastle and her eyes lighten when she saw the small crab in Namjoon's hand. "So cute!" Soeun awed as she was about to pick the crab out of Namjoon's hand.

"No!" Namjoon said, shaking his head as he moved the crab away from Soeun. "He's mine... I.. I named it. His name is Monie! So he's mine..." Namjoon frowned, as he looked at Soeun. Soeun stopped and looked at Namjoon for a bit and laughed.

"Okay," Soeun giggled as she squatted, gathering the sand to make a sandcastle again. By that time, Taehyung and Jimin was running towards them, screaming.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon said, squatting together with Soeun, with the small crab- as in Monie still on his hands. "I'm making a house for Mr. Crabby!" She giggled.

"That is a crabby name-" Jin suddenly popped out of nowhere, "You get me? Like Crabby as in crappy because is a crappy name-" Namjoon and Soeun ignored Jin as he was still dying of laughter.

"His name is Monie," Namjoon frowned, "Monie." He repeated again. Soeun hummed as she continued to make the sandcastle with the small buckets and shovels that Namjoon gave (surprisingly he has one in his car...)

Taehyung frowned as he looked at Namjoon and Soeun, making sandcastle together. He skipped towards them, as he didn't want to miss all the fun. Jimin was beside Taehyung, when he saw Taehyung skipping, he started skipping too.

Soeun smiled when Taehyung squatted very very near to her. Taehyung just watched Soeun building the sandcastle silently. Soeun looked at him and smiled, Taehyung kissed her cheeks.

Soeun blushed red as she didn't look at Taehyung, continue to build her sandcastle. Taehyung chuckled as he stood up and went to take some shells for... decoration.

Jimin was with Namjoon, as he looked at the small carb at Namjoon's big hands. Namjoon's eyes sparkled when he looked at the crab again. When Jin go near them, Jin frowned at the small creature in Namjoon's hands.

"Let that go," Jin said, Jimin and Namjoon looked at Jin almost immediately. "Why?" They asked at the same time. "Because you'll harm him." Jin sent Namjoon a look.

"No I won't," Namjoon shook his head. Jin smirked, "We'll see about that." He said and snickered. Jimin laughed as he knows how Namjoon can easily destroy things.

Jungkook was taking pictures of the scenery and Hoseok was walking at the beach, holding hands with Yoongi as he counted his steps. Yoongi looked uninterested as Hoseok keeps on laughing happily each time he took a step.

Namjoon ignored them as he went to Soeun. "Is your sandcastle finished?" Namjoon asked sweetly. Soeun nodded, smiling. "Ta-da!" Soeun said, "I finished building Monie's house!" Soeun chimed happily. Namjoon can't help but let out a smile.

"Wow, she's so adorable. This is so wholesome, what?" Jin mumbled and Jimin nodded as he smiled, still looking at Soeun. And by that time, they saw Taehyung came back with a bucket of shells.

"I brought shells?" Taehyung showed Soeun the shells as her eyes sparkled at the different shapes of it. Soeun began to take the shells and put it around the sandcastle that she built.

Taehyung smiled as he looked at Soeun. Soeun can feel that Taehyung was staring at her so she looked back at Taehyung. "What?" Soeun asked and Taehyung shook his head, still smiling.

"You're so cute," Taehyung said again and Soeun laughed. This time Soeun was the one who shook her head. "You're so cheesy." Soeun said, clicking her tongue.

"Cheesy?" Taehyung smirked. "I can be cheesier though..." He said again, smiling. "Huh?" Soeun jumped her left eyebrow. Taehyung didn't say a word as she kissed Soeun's cheek again. Soeun blushed as she looked at Taehyung that is now standing up.

"Soeun..." Taehyung trailed. "Come get me!" Taehyung giggled and began to run. Soeun just stay still, she didn't want to run. Taehyung laughed but when he looked back, Soeun wasn't chasing him.

"Aw, come on!" Taehyung huffed as he frowned, looking at Soeun. Soeun smiled, ignoring Taehyung as she continued making her precious sandcastle.

Taehyung pouted as he went close to Soeun. Soeun smiled cheekily and tapped Taehyung's body. She stood up, "Come get me!" Soeun giggled as she began to run.

Taehyung laughed as he began to chase Soeun. When Soeun saw Taehyung was getting closer, she yelled as she was in a giggle fit. But then she fell on the sand, again, face first.

Taehyung was dying of laughter as he looked at Soeun. Soeun whined as she tried to pat the sand away. Jimin was just chilling, Jungkook was taking his pictures when both of them saw Soeun fell.

Jimin began to laugh as Jungkook joined in the laugh too. Taehyung picked Soeun up by her arm and brushed the sand off her clothes, still laughing. "I caught you." Taehyung whispered. Soeun was frowning, but then she whined when the sand got into her eye.

Taehyung smiled, as he tried to remove the sand from Soeun's eye by blowing some air in it. And then Soeun and Taehyung looked at each other in the eye,

Taehyung can't help but put Soeun's face in his palms and kiss her forehead. Soeun closed her eyes and let out a giggle. Jungkook took a picture of the couple as they looked so cute.

But then Jungkook's evilness took over... so he gave his camera to Jimin.

Jungkook yelled happily as he suddenly picked Soeun up, and sprinted his way to the ocean. "What- Jungkook?!" Soeun gasped when Jungkook lifted her up like a feather.

Soeun looked at Jungkook and he was smirking evilly. He marched himself to the ocean with Soeun in his arms. "Taehyung!" Soeun tried to hinted Taehyung to stop Jungkook but Taehyung just looked at Soeun and began to laugh.

What the?! Wow, what a boyfriend.

Soeun saw Yoongi chilling around the beach, "Yoongi! Help!" Soeun whined as Jungkook laughed. "Yoongi!" Soeun called again so Yoongi looked at Soeun.

"Mm?" Yoongi yawned. "Whyy? Are you dying?" Yoongi said in a slightly loud voice and tilting his head up to face Soeun since she was far from him. Soeun shook her head. "Then it's not that severe, call me if you're dying." He said and laid back down.

"What are you even talking about, Yoongi?" Soeun whined, groaning when she felt Jungkook began to swing her. "Jungkook!" Soeun screamed.

"It's time to fly!" Jungkook shouted and threw Soeun to the ocean. Soeun yelled, but then she inhaled before feeling herself landing on the ocean. She mentally cursed.

"Salty!" Soeun coughed out water and sent Jungkook a glare after she stood up. Jungkook was laughing as he showed his tongue. Soeun wiped her face with her hands. She massively shook her head to shake off the water out of her hair.

"Jungkook you... come here!" Soeun began to chase Jungkook, Jungkook laughed as he ran away. All of them saw this and began to laugh again.

Yoongi smiled at his friends that are playing happily. He sighed in content as he too... felt happy. When he saw Jin was cooking the meat by himself, he told Jin to play at the sea for a bit before he took over the grilling.

✿✿✿

Yoongi had gave the second plate to Soeun since she seemed like very enjoying the meat he grilled. Soeun smiled, saying thank you as she began to dig in.

All of them sat in a circle, eating together. Soeun didn't know where did Namjoon even brought chairs. Soeun guessed that Namjoon has literally everything.

"Eat slowly or you'll choke." Taehyung said softly as he put his piece of meat to Soeun's plate. Soeun frowned, "Eat a lot, okay Soeun?" Soeun nodded, as she didn't want to question why did Taehyung put his meat on her plate.

Besides, food is life.

Namjoon smiled, looking at Soeun. Soeun was munching the meat happily as he compliment Yoongi on how good he cooked the meat.

"Princess, you changed." Namjoon hummed as looked at Soeun again. "Not just you, Taehyung also changed." Jimin said, as he was close to tearing up.

Jimin sighed, "Thinking back on how he was hurt before... I just-" Jimin suddenly sniffles. Soeun stopped eating and went to Jimin immediately. "Jimin, don't cry..." She whispered and Jimin smiled a little.

"I'm crying out of happiness, Soeun." Jimin's voice began to shake. "I never thought that I w-would get to see Taehyung smiling and laughing again..." He cried again as his covered his face with his palm.

"I'm so glad I made the desicion to talk to you at the rooftop. I'm so so glad we made you stayed with us..." Jimin whimpered. "I glad you stayed, Soeun. I'm... glad..." Jimin was sobbing mess at this point. Soeun can't help but hug the sobbing Jimin.

Soeun smiled softly and rubbed Jimin's tears. Jimin sniffles. "It's true... Taehyung began to smile again after he met you. He started caring again." Jimin said. "Soeun do you know how much that means to us?" He whimpered.

"It means so so so much. We can't even explain it to you. That's how much it means to us..." Jimin sobbed again. "Thank you so much," Jimin said, kneeling by now. His fingers grasping Soeun's pants.

"Thank you thank you, thank you, Soeun." Jimin managed to squeak out because he was crying so hard, he almost couldn't breathe. Soeun smiled sadly.

"You're very very welcome." Soeun said, chuckling. "Soeun, we love you too. Don't ever think we only wanted you to be with you just because you brought back Taehyung..." Jin suddenly said and Soeun lifted up her face to meet Jin's eyes.

"It's never like that. Never ever feel like that." Jin said, as he began to feel something tight on his chest. "You are one of us, ever since you met us." Jin smiled widely.

Taehyung grabbed on Soeun's hand and he smiled, eyes teary. Soeun smiled back and when she looked at all her friends, they are all crying.

"Thank you, Soeun-noona." Jungkook croaked out. "Thank you so much, princess." Namjoon smiled, eyes too shining with tears. Hoseok looked at Soeun. "T-thank you." Hoseok sniffles, as he covered his face with his palms.

"Thank you, Soeunie." Jin smiled and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi looked at the other way as he didn't want to meet Soeun's eyes. "Thanks." Yoongi mumbled as he blinked his tears away.

Yoongi tried hard to hide his tears but he failed. Soeun just smiled, she knows Yoongi was just too soft-hearted.

"I thought I was the crybaby here," Soeun giggled and sighed. How much did all of them care for Taehyung? How much they longed for Taehyung's smile, until they are saying thank you to her until they're crying like this?

Jimin still didn't let go of Soeun. He still sniffles time to time. He was still squatting, as he hugged Soeun. Jimin felt a little uncomfortable for staying like that for so long but he didn't want to let go of Soeun yet.

Taehyung pecked Soeun's head. Soeun looked at him and smile widely. Taehyung didn't hesitate to return the smile. Taehyung grabbed on Soeun's hand and kiss it.

"Taehyung," Yoongi suddenly called. "You have Soeun for everyday. Now how about you give her to us and we each take her out for a day?" Yoongi said, looking straight at Soeun.

"Take? What do you mean by take?" Taehyung frowned. "We're been thinking this for quite a long time..." Namjoon said. "We want to take Soeun out for a day. Each one of us wants to."

"You mean like a date?" Soeun asked. "Soeun, what are you talking about? You're dating me." Taehyung frowned deeply. Soeun sighed, "I know, you dumb tiger. Anyways Namjoon do you mean like just me with each one of you? For a day?"

Namjoon nodded. Soeun smiled, "That's nice!" Soeun giggled cutely. "It will be fun! I'd love that!" Soeun said excitedly. Taehyung pouted a little and looked at Soeun.

"What?" Soeun smiled softly but when Taehyung didn't reply, she shrugged her shoulders. "Then, you're gonna leave me alone? You wouldn't do that, right Soeun?" Taehyung blinked his eyes multiple times.

"You don't have to be alone. You can go with the boys when I'm out with one of them?" Soeun said and Taehyung didn't said a word because it's true.

"It's a win-win situation!" Soeun said, "Besides, you haven't spending time with the boys a lot since you're with me... This is the chance!" Soeun tried to persuade him. Taehyung still didn't budge.

Soeun sighed, "Taehyung, I know since we're together you are always by my side because you didn't want me to feel lonely... but you gotta spend time with the boys too."

"But I always-" "without me." Soeun cut Taehyung off. "You need to spend time with the boys without me, too." Soeun said and Taehyung thought for a bit.

"... True.." Taehyung mumbled and nodded, he sent his friends an apologetic smile. He felt really bad on how he neglected his friends. Although he knows his friends felt okay if he just spend time with Soeun.

Namjoon smiled, "Yay! I guess each of us finally get to have Soeun for a day! 24 hours together! It will be so fun! Not to mention we can have boys' hangout at the same time too!" Namjoon clapped his hands happily.

"I'm so excited!" Hoseok laughed and Soeun nodded, "Me too!" Soeun giggled and began to dance a little which made all of them laugh.

______________________________________

Upcoming chapters: Soeun with each member of bangtan (except for Taehyung). Who do you want to see first?

Soeun and Namjoon [Book cafe date]

Soeun and Jin [Cooking date] *closed*

Soeun and Yoongi [Sleeping and Yoongi bringing Soeun to the studio date] *closed*

Soeun and Hoseok [Going to a studio and dance date] *closed*

Soeun and Jimin [Shopping date] *closed*

Soeun and Jungkook [Gaming date] *closed*

[⚠️ EVERY SOEUN'S DATE WILL NOT BE HAPPENING ASIDE FROM NAMJOON ⚠️]

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

8.9K 202 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...
2.3K 557 15
A girl who easily gets jealous, angry and embarrassed start liking a cold hearted boy called Choi Soobin. As the time passed by,She could melt his he...
30.1K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข She won't date ever, unless it's him. โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "I don't like h...